• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clone High m/f(more talked about)

doseone

TMF Poster
I don't know if anyone is familiar with this tv show but it's a cartoon on mtv set in a school where famous people are cloned focusing on the famous people's clones growing up. Does that make sense enough? :>} Anyway Cleopatra(voiced my Christa Miller from the Drew Carey Show and Scrubs) was talking to Abe Lincoln(her b/f) on the phone, during the conversation she starts laughing and says stop tickling me as she was in the same room as one of the guys from O-Town. Not much but I thought I'd post about it anyway for those of you who like hearing women say the word.

i like this show too, but i haven't seen it in like 2 or 3 weeks. What's the basic plot of the episode?

CooL!

I would *love* to hear those words in Christa Miller's voice!

It would be even better if her Scrubs character would get tickled, but that's another wish...

Bandit

Scooby

In this one, Cleopatra gets accepted to some ridiculous teenage dance show, hosted by a man named Ashley. From a boy band. Abe is jealous and when he calls her at the show's set (in "the sunny beaches of Canada"), that's when she gets all giggly over the phone and such. Meanwhile, Scudworth chases a skunk named Skunky-Poo in a bunch of Tex Avery-ish vignettes, and Gahndi becomes a huge celebrity off his rap, in which the only lyric is "G-Spot rocks the G-Spot."

Hmmm... too bad it wasn't Joan of Arc. I like her better than Cleo. Maybe they could have a down and out tickle fight for Abe's affections.
Hey, it could happen.

Thanks for the find, doseone. Sounds like an interesting show--if only we could tickle famous women from the past--and maybe the future! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back