• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story: Montana Nights !

TQLR

TMF Expert
Know it's been a while ! Hope you enjoy, gang !

We don’t get much entertainment out here in the remote areas of Montana, but sometimes the Good Lord smiles on us !

We’re mostly cowfolk out here, cowboys and cowgals and the only town within a hundred miles only has about 25 people that live there. Got a general store, a doctor, a sheriff, and a roadhouse which is the only bar around ! Now, we usually come into town on Saturday night to slam back a few beers and generally trade gossip between folks. Oh, they play a lil C & W now and then, and most folks get some boot-scootin’ in, but me, I just prefer to tilt my hat back and sip my beer. Most of the boys bring their gals along with ‘em as this is a big night out for most ever’body.

Well, this one night the place had ‘bout 50 folks, lot a mixed couples, but a few strays like me. One such was Angela, who worked at the general store. Now, lemme tell ya ‘bout Angela. For one thing, she stands about 6 foot tall, blonde, and busty as hell ! Don’t get me wrong, she’s a good lookin’ filly (an’ she knows it too !) She’s also the biggest flirt this side of the Mississippi ! Most every gal hates her ‘cause she ain’t married (don’t believe she ever has been) and she been known to sleep around with most all of their boyfriends and husbands !

She came waltzin’ in that night wearin’ jeans and a flannel shirt that were too tight, ungodly pink cowboy boots with a pink Stetson to match ! Lookin’ like a queen surveyin’ her subjects, she jiggled up to the bar to get a beer. You could tell by the looks she got from the other gals that she certainly wasn’t welcome ! Some shot looks of rage and jealousy while others giggled at the outrageous outfit she had on !

Well, everybody pretty much returned to what they were doin’; choosin’ to ignore the local harlot. Some dancin’ went on, and a little pool shootin’ but overall just another Saturday night. That is, until Angela picked the wrong guy to put the moves on !

This dude Sam, who worked on a ranch even farther out than mine, had come in a little earlier with a girlfriend who I didn’t recognize. She was a itty-bitty thing, not more than 5 foot tall, with red hair so bright you could stop traffic with it ! See, she was in the Ladies Room at the time, so I reckon Angela figured Sam was alone. Well she was all over him like a cheap suit when Lil Red came out and caught her !

"You can get yer pawz off my man any time now BITCH !" Lil Red yelled at her.

Not missin’ a beat, Angela looked down her nose at the tiny redhead and said "If you don’t get the FUCK outta my face, I’m gonna kick your scrawny lil ass all over that dance floor !

Hell, even I was scared when I saw Lil Red’s bright green eyes spear that buxom blonde! With a smirk, she crooked a finger to beckon Angela, and pointed to the dance floor ! Deliberately turnin’ her back, the feisty redhead marched to the floor.

Angela cooed to Sam "You just wait right her honey while I kick her skinny little butt. Then, I’ll show ya what a REAL woman’s like !"

Bein’ the center of attention now, Angela made a big show of struttin out towards the dance floor; her big tits and ample buns jigglin and wigglin as she made her way.

Once on the floor, Angela faced off with Lil Red and planted her fists on her wide hips. "You got one chance to get outta here lil girl before I beat your skinny ass !" she threatened.

Now, Angela ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, ‘cause even I wouldn’t have tussled with that filly when I saw her wicked smirk and the fire in them green eyes ! Without sayin’ a word, she crooked her finger again - taunting the big blonde to bring it on !

Angela moved fast for such a big woman and raised her fist back to punch Lil Red’s lights out ! Only she went a lot further than she intended ! Lil Red grabbed her wrist and executed a perfect hip throw, sending her pink Stetson flying and landing the bigger woman flat on her ass about 10 feet away!

What Angela didn’t know, and what we didn’t find out till later, was that Lil Red had just gotten out of the Army and held a black belt in Judo !

Each time Angela attacked, Lil Red would toss her around like a rag doll ! She ended up on her ass a lot and a coupla times face down on them big udders of hers ! Each time the blonde would get madder and madder, ‘till she was like a ragin’ bull ! ‘Course it didn’t help that the rest of us were laughin, hootin, and cheerin ! This had gone from bein’ a serious catfight into one helluva funny comedy ! Her face got redder and redder as Lil Red slammed her to the dance floor again and again ! After about 20 minutes, you could tell that the big blonde was REALLY tired ! She was wheezin’ and coughin’ and it took her longer and longer to get up after each throw.

Finally, Angela staggered towards the redhead, who hadn’t even broken a sweat, and tried to wrap her arms around her and crush her from sheer weight ! Lil Red flipped her once again, and slammed her HARD onto her back ! Then she rolled the big blonde over on her tummy and executed a perfect WWF body-slam right across the small of her back! Hell, I think Angela blew out some candles when her breath "WHOOOOOSHED" out of her body !

Well, we’ve all wanted to see Miss Blondie get taken down a rung or two, but it looked like Lil Red wanted to take her all the way down the ladder ! She straddled the blonde’s big hips and dug both hands into Angela’s soft sides !

Damn near broke the mirror behind the bar when Angela’s eyes bugged open and she let out a squeal like a lil piggy ! Then she started to cackle and squeal with laughter as Lil Red worked over the exhausted blonde’s ribs and tickled her like crazy ! Oh, sure, she flapped her jello-like arms and wiggled her legs around, but the big blonde was already too weak from the ass-whuppin she’d just received to do anything. Even her feeble attempts to the buck the redhead off her butt died down after Lil Red tickled her into hysterical submission !

Like I said, sometimes the Good Lord smiles on us up here in Montana.

After ticklin’ her so hard she couldn’t laugh anymore, much less move, Lil Red grabbed the shoulders of her flannel shirt and pulled down HARD ! Buttons popped, and seams ripped and in a shake she’d peeled Angela’s shirt down around her waist, pretty much pinning her arms to her sides. That green eyed hellion wasn’t satisfied with that ! She popped the clasp on one of the biggest bras I’ve ever seen and peeled that down too ! Damn ! those were some of the BIGGEST boobs I’ve seen spill out of a bra ! Lil Red wrapped the bra around her bundled up shirt and tied the ends together - trussin the big blonde up like she was ropin a calf !

Still sobbin’ like a lil baby, Angela wasn’t prepared for Red’s next attack ! She leaned over the now trapped blonde and danced those long fingernails up and down the sides of the blonde’s big boobs ! I didn’t think she could still laugh, but she bellowed forth some real healthy giggles and cackles when she started ticklin her titties ! Even from where I was sittin’ (enjoyin’ the show I gotta admit) I could see those big nipples; and pardner was it just me or where they gettin REALLY hard ?

After she’d tickled her back into a big lump of helpless hysterical blonde, Lil Red spun around on that big ole butt and snared one of her pants legs ! In a flash she plucked off that god-awful pink boot and peeled away that white cotton sock.

Now for such a big buxom woman, Angela had some of the tiniest bare feet I’ve ever seen ! Didn’t take no rocket scientist to figger out how soft and ticklish they were. Lil Red showed us that right next ! With gleeful revenge, the redhead raked her long nails up and down that pretty pink sole !

Angela DID squeal like a piggy this time and even found enough strength to toss her long blonde hair from side to side ! Never heard such forced laughter in my life ! Good GOD, this gal was TICKLISH!

Lil Red repeated that trick with her other leg until Angela couldn’t even squeak out a hoarse laugh ! All she could do was quiver and jiggle while the redhead tickle-tortured her tender lil bare feet !

After letting the completely tickle-exhausted blonde’s legs slap limply back to the dance floor, the redhead spun around again and snaked her long nails in under Angela’s tummy ! I thought she was gonna tickle her too soft tummy (which she did a bit I think) but what she was actually searchin for was the clasp of the helpless woman’s belt. She found it all right, and the snap that held them too tight jeans together !

Mountin her again like a wounded bull, Lil Red pulled down on the waistband and ya could hear that zipper peelin apart ! She started strippin down them jeans and panties until Angela’s big ole white butt was exposed for all of us to cheer over ! Hell, the applause sounded like a herd of stampedin’ cattle !

Like I tole ya, Lil Red had a REAL wicked smile, and she definitely had a mean streak! She started dancin’ them long nails across Angela’s naked buns and set that big ole blonde to cacklin’ and laughin’ again ! Hell, every spot on that gal must be ticklish !

Red tickled her way down that now totally helpless blonde as she peeled her jeans across them nekkid thighs (Jus’ as ticklish as her butt, by the way) and stripped them plum off !

(For some reason, a LOT of beer got sold that night)

I saw that evil gleam in Lil Red’s eyes, an I had a feelin I knew what was comin next! She crossed that gals ankles and bent em up over her butt in the crook of her arm. For a while, she’d tickle those wrinkly bare soles, then sneak her hand down to tickle between those tender thighs !

Angela was beyond normal laughter. She sounded like someone from the nut house ! Her eyes were clenched tight together, streaming a whole helluva lotta tears that ruined her makeup, and showing us the whitest, widest smile we’d EVER seen !

Back and forth, back and forth, Lil Red tickled those pink lil bare feet and those white tender thighs ! I blinked my eyes to make sure, but I could swear I saw Angela’s hips risin’ to meet each new thigh ticklin !

Well, all of us soon knew what was happenin’ as Angela would giggle and cackle one minute (while her wrinkled soles were bein tickled), then her mouth would form a little "O" and she’d giggle-moan as she raised her big ole butt in the air !

Lil Red nodded to us in complete victory as she wriggled her long nails devilishly, then plunged them between Angela’s quivering thighs. Lordy ! That blonde started pumping them hips like she’d been hit with a brandin’ iron ! I’ve never seen that big ole gal move so damn fast ! Her daddy musta been a pig farmer cause the blonde squealed and moaned like I’ve never heard before !

Well, to make a long story short, Lil Red made that big ole blonde squeal for us about three more times before she lay passed out on the dance floor and covered in sweat. ‘Course the redhead made sure to strip off her shirt and bra, leavin her nekkid as the day she was born, which caused another thunderous stampede of applause !

When Angela finally had enough strength to crawl, completely humiliated, from the dance floor, it seemed no one knew where her clothes had gotten to ! The only items that were found were those gawd-awful boots, her belt, and that silly pink Stetson !

Even though her huge nipples were still as hard as sticks, Angela, red faced in her embarrassment, donned the pink Stetson, put on her ugly boots, and buckled the belt around her waist. Jiggling and wiggling to the sound of loud applause and catcalls, the haughty blonde strode out into the street. One of the sexiest lookin cowgals I can recall!

Like I said, sometimes the Lord smiles on us up here in Montana !

WoW. The master is at it again! Thanks TQLR.. you stories are always a big event!

bravo!!!! once again TQLR, you have entertained the masses. i was wondering where you are. by the way, will you ever continue the June the Cop series?

June the Cop

Thanks Primetime ! Yep, I've a number of stories that are begging for sequels ! Ticklish June is one of them. As is, Dr. Christine. Busy month right now, but I'm hoping to crank out more soon. Actually, this one was inspired by the Lana Starr image you put in my feeble brain ! Hope ya liked it !

i hope you continue both stories!! i always love your stories!! by the way, which Lana picture inspired you? she is a nice looking woman isnt she? i'm glad you have been enjoying my series as well....

Enjoyable as always TQLR. Glad to see you writing again.

Myriads

YEEHAA!!!!!!

That is one purrdy little ticklin' story TQR. I sure hope you gets to writin' more.

Dude, that was hilarious!

I gotta say TQLR, that was, in the words of dr. evil, "frickin" hilarious! Me being in Montana( not born here, by the way!) I found that realistic and it really shows how people talk here! Bravo dude!

Great work TQLR! I can call the search party back now. I liked the mysterious narator, he seemed really cool. I'd like to see Angela tickled again, ecspecially now that the towns folk know of her weakness!

Great to see you back my friend. :D

-Scott.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back