• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy XIII-2

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
First part at:

Final Fantasy XIII

______________________________________________________________________________________________

attached are pictures of the two characters involved.... I hope it's okay... if not I can take them off...

serah-wp-serah-farron-25707264-1600-1200.pngsnow.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Final Fantasy XIII-2

“Are you sure I’m never going to get you again?” Snow said as he slowly moved closer to Serah.

“Uh, yeah…” Serah said, a little scared.

“That outfit sure does seem like it would be easy to tickle you in. I mean it’s got holes in the side, and it’s really short on your legs.” Snow said with a smile and he continued to move closer.

“I suppose it would be but that doesn’t mean you should.”

Snow was right in front of her and he grabbed her hands, pulling her in for a hug. Serah lowed her guard. She couldn’t resist his hugs. She loved the big lug. That was a mistake. He moved his finger slowly around her sides within the holes on the sides of her dress. Serah started giggling and decided to just take it. It wasn’t too bad… yet! It got worse as he started to squeeze her sides. She started laughing as he put her on the ground, laying on her back. Snow decided to kneel on his knees with her legs between her legs, trapped there, and started squeezing her hips.

“Snow! Not cool! Haheahea! HEAHAehaehaHEhaeha!” She laughed, rolling around on the grass, well as much as she could roll around with Snow on top of her. ”Stop it Snow!” She said, while laughing.

Snow walked his fingers around her belly. Serah giggled. Snow moved his fingers back over to her bare sides and started tickling her sides in the holes in her dress. Serah started wiggling. Snow stopped and smiled. He just started poking his pointer fingers around her belly, making sure to poke right under her belly button repeatedly whenever he circled around to that spot and then would move away and poke other spots on her firm belly. She giggled, tried to sit up but she could only get up about half way and then she laid back down and giggled while moving around on the ground.

“Would you please stoppppppp hahaheaHAEHAahehehehe!”

“You brought this on yourself baby.” Snow said to her as he decided to stop poking around her belly and dig into her hips.

“WOAHHAHEHE HEAHEAHEAEHAHEAHAE! HEAHAEHAEAHAHAHAHA!”

“Laugh for me baby.” He squeezed harder and quicker.

“I willlll haheaHAHEAHAheahehaHAEHAHEAHE! HEAhaeahaHEHEHEHEHE!”

Snow scooted down on Serah’s legs. He slide his hands up her dress and started tickling her inner thighs as far up on her legs and he could.

“Snow oh oh HWHAHWEHSEHEHEHEHAHEAHaehaHEAHAHEAH!”

“What baby? Does this tickle?”

“Yes es es hehaaeHEAHEAHEAhaehaahehaHEHEHEHAHAHAHAAHAH! HEAHAhaehaa!” Serah screamed with laughter, trying to close her legs to stop the massive tickling attack by her fiancé. She tried, but couldn’t close them. She could just laugh as his fingers scratched around her very ticklish thighs. And laugh, and laugh she did; while wiggling around. ‘HEAHeahaEHAEHAHAEAAEAHEAH! PLEASE!” She pleaded with him.

“But this is just so much fun.”

“HEHAEHAEHAHAEHAheahaehaheahahehaa!” She continued to laugh.

Snow was certainly having fun making his beautiful fiancé roll around on the grass, laughing. Noel had walked into the area. He had left the two lovebirds alone. He came back because he thought that Serah and him should get back to their mission. He didn’t expect to see his beautiful and sexy companion rolling around with her fiancé over her, tickling the living hell out of her. He stayed quiet. He wasn’t sure if he should interrupt or let him tickle her as long as he wanted. He was trying not to pay attention to them, although it was hard not to.

“HEHAHAHehehHEHAHEAHAAEA! Enough, enough!”

“Enough?” He kept tickling her.

“Yes! HEHAEHAEHAheaheheHEHEAHEahea!”

“Maybe just a little bit more.”

“Hehaehaha…” Serah laughed and then eventually went into a silent laughter, just struggling.

Snow stopped and took his hands out of her dress. He climbed off her and helped her up. He smiled at her. She panted for a little bit, catching her breath. Snow gave her a hug and then let go. When she finally caught her breath, he grabbed her hands. He slid his hands up her arms and into her bare armpits, tickling her a little more. She clamped her arms to her sides to try to fight it, but had to laugh, leaning into him. He kept wiggling his hands in her armpits and she kept laughing. She leaned away from him, still laughing and pulled away from him, pulling his fingers away from her armpits.

“I have to go. I have to save the future.” Serah told him.

“I know.” He responded.

Serah walked over to Noel. Snow checked out her butt as she went off.

“Looks like you two were having fun.” Noel said.

“Not me.”

“Yeul was pretty ticklish too.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I had a lot of fun when I found out. She has a beautiful laugh.”

“Are you ticklish, Noel?”

“No of course not.”

“Oh right. You’re a tough guy. Just like Snow.”

They didn’t say another word, just headed to the portal.

The End​

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back