• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wifes nylon feet and her boss

nylonsoul

29 year old blonde with 7 1/2 weekly pedi feet. This is a super ironic story of me and her boss who both have the amazing fun fetish of my wife super hot nylon feet. Well now him only due to her love for money which he owns a car dealership at young age of 32. I have not enjoyed them over 7 months now but i get to hear all about his fun even pics while iam at work working my ass off for pennies as he has the option to call her in his office when ever he wants. Anyways they have growin this insane relationship past 7 months that everyone at dealership questions but never will get answers. i am only allowed to use my tounge on her now at home as every nite they text for about 2 hours. He tells her what to wear each day to work and i promise it always includes sheer hose. usally dress pants and black leather pumps and sometimes a mix of jeans with chunky wooden mules [steve maddens] ahhh to dye for. sometimes skirts and she is told to forget panties he loves to rub her nylon tiny ass. during work he gets to play with her in return she shops a bit. i cant afford this so i was cut off recently buy she still allows to indulge by looking at her when she comes home and i cant touch. it suckssssss. she tells me that she has to sit on his lap alot. and preform alot of oral which he is a thick 8 when im a 5 she hates my size. her heels always come off for him cause as she is doing stuff he gets to snap pics of her amazing nylon soles and sends them to me with degrating messages. the worst is when i see her nylon feet on his huge cock but if that what he wants me too see i gotta look. Recently i get calls at lunch and i hear them having fun she will call me and keep her phone in purse and i always hear how much he loves her warm nylon feet and he always saying keep them on my face and i hear himm enjoying them. He tickles them a lot to and yells at her to stop moving ect. He love to have her put them on the desk near him and of course she does... well this is life now i kinda enjoy it but im also jeoluse and blue but what can i do

An interesting story, although occasionally I thought it was kind of hard to follow.
Overall, I enjoyed it.
I would find it more fun to read if you cleaned up the spelling and punctuation.

Well she is at it again. Her little nylon soles are getting so much attention by her boss its insane. There relationship grew into alot more and now he has a friend of his involved. Anyone up for the story

lets hear the new part,with the friend involved,it's good so far.

.... Before i start i want to apoligize for spell errors ect. I do not have much time to type and i am not very computer literate.... Friday night my wife had to go to a wedding with her boss. She was to wear her ultra sheer back hose and aldo pumps that he made her wear to work that day. A super tight black dress that just made it past her ass. 615 he arrived she said do not wait up. Not even a kiss bye. I peeked out blinds and noticed anothor head in back of his bmw. 10 min passes i texted her"who is in back" She texted " a friend of his who owns a dealership as well" I did not think anything of it. From what i know nobody knew of there relationship. The night passed and i not 1 text. Around 12:15 i texted her. I get a text back with a pic from him. He had her phone and sitting in front seat he took a pic of her straddling his friend sitting in the center of back seat. His friend has his hand up her dress definatly rubbing her hosed ass and i could see his hand on her little sheer 7. He texted back
"dont text her for a bit she is busy".. around 2 i get a text.. him again. " i just want to let you know my friend thanked me.. said great idea to make her wear the hose and heels from work earlier today" he never enjoyed such soft warm sheer nylon feet like he just did hers. "later loser" was text after that. around 3am she got in. she lay stomach down on couch and put her heeled feet in my lap. i started to rub her leg she said stop. take off my heels. i did. they were soaked.. i said wow hun there very damp as i looked down at them.. as i looked up i noticed a hole cut out of her crotch area of hose. At that point i was old to get her socks and sweatpants. i had to put hem on her and throw out her hose. this was as per what her boss told her to do to me. ugggg i couldnt even enjoy looking at her little soaked 7s. it sucked.. maybe one day after work next week i will get enjoy them if he lets me....

I can not wait until monday to see what she will walk out of the house in.. The reason her little nylon 7s were soaked were from allowing them to release on them.. I know it is absoluty nuts but i enjoy every minuet of what i have now

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back