• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Indulging Guilty Pleasures Pt. 2 M/M Mature Content

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
“Damn, after all that I could go for a little relaxation.” Going to the kitchen, made strawberry daiquiris, and walked to the pool room. With a flip of a switch bamboo blinds automatically came down giving them instant privacy. Flipping another switch and the doors retracted for an unobstructed view of the TV. “No fuckin’ way. This is too amazing.” Zander was totally impressed. “Just wait till it gets dark, that’s incredible.” Setting their drinks on a table, Kris and Zander jumped in the pool. “I still can’t believe you designed all this.” “It wasn’t easy that’s for sure.” Zander leaned back releasing a sigh of pure exhilaration. “This is the best birthday ever. I love you Kris.” “Love you too babe.” They got their drinks, went to the Jacuzzi, and watched the sunset. Zander reached down and began massaging Kris’s feet. “Damn I love the way you caress my feet.” Lifting the left foot, he wrapped his tongue around the plump big toe. “Oh fuck, that’s amazing.” Kris was thrown into a sea of desire. “Mmm you’re feet are awesome.” Zander started suckling each toe and slowly licking the broad of his tongue over the soft sole.

“That hehe kinda hehe tickles.” “Want me to stop?” Zander started lightly stroking the tops of Kris’s feet.” “Hehe No it hehe ahh hehe feels great.” Kris brought Zander’s feet up to his mouth and slipped his tongue between the wiggling toes. “Hehe your tongue tickles.” “I know, does this?” Kris wiggled his right toes between Zan’s ribs, and simultaneously scratched his index nail along the flexing soles. “Hehe yes it tickles.” Zan burst into a fit of boyish giggles. His body was writhing and squirming trying to avoid the tickles on his left side. “Coochie coochie Zan.” “Not the coochie’s you ass.” Zan worked his left foot free and wiggled his toes in Kris’s right pit. “Ah hehe not my pit.” Kris was squealing and let go of Zan. Taking advantage, Zan grabbed both Kris’s feet and raked his fingernails along the dripping soles. At the same time, he used his toes to explore the crevices of Kris’s balls and ass. “Holy fuck not that I can’t take it.” Kris was pounding his palms on the edge of the Jacuzzi as he was trying his best to pull free. “Ya give yet?” Zan let go of the feet, pulling Kris against him, and kneaded his fingers along Kris’s stomach and sides. “Yes I give, I give.” Kris screamed through high pitched torturous laughs.

Zan let him go, jumped out, and dried off. “I’m so gonna get you for that ya little shit.” Kris followed suit and they walked into the house. “You know you loved it.” “Yeah just like you’ll love being at my mercy later.” “Kris, are you hungry?” “Yeah, now that you mention it I am. What do you want?” “Are you in the mood for pizza?” “Sure, we haven’t had a pizza night in forever.” Zan smacked Kris’s ass on the way upstairs. “What was that for?” “I told ya I’d get you for smacking me.” “I’ll give you something to laugh about soon enough.” Kris ordered the pizza and went upstairs with Zan. Just as they were done setting everything up in the bedroom, the pizzas arrived. Taking the pizzas upstairs, they stretched out on the bed and watched Golden Girls. “Is it coincidence the girls are also eating pizza in this episode?” Kris reached for his beer. “I think it’d be more of one if we were eating a cheesecake.” Zan looked over and locked eyes with Kris. “You’re kidding me.’ “Hehe there’s one in the fridge downstairs, and another two in the freezer.” Zan shook his head and took a sip of beer. “Could you be anymore perfect?” “Hmm, I don’t think so.” “You goof.” Zan laid his head on Kris’s shoulder.

Once they cleaned up they were ready for bed. “Hey, what’d you get me for my birthday?” Zan asked as he gently caressed Kris’s shoulders and kissed his neck. “Mmm what, this isn’t enough?” Kris closed his eyes as Zan lulled him into total relaxation. “Nope, I want more.” Before Kris could react, Zan slipped his wrists in the cuffs. “Hey, what are you...” Kris was cut off as Zan took the sock from his foot and put it in his mouth. “Mmmph” “What was that babe? I couldn’t quite understand.” Zan taunted as he cuffed Kris’s ankles. Stepping back, Zan admired the beautiful man strapped face down before him. “I think for my birthday, I want to have some fun with you.” Kris turned his head and looked longingly at his loving captor. “Oh don’t worry, you’ll have fun too.” “Mmpphh.” Zan reached down and pulled the sock from Kris’s mouth. “How long have you been wearing those?” Kris’s dick was stirring under him. “Since day before yesterday.” Zan smiled as he reached under the bed and pulled out Kris’s bag of tools.

Zan’s eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when he opened the bag. He was as giddy as a boy in a candy store. “So many awesome choices here.” “Why do I have the feeling I’m headed for tickle hell.” Kris shifted nervously in his bonds. ‘You know you want it baby.” Zan reached down and skittered his fingers along the upturned soles. “Hehehe” Kris tried his best to pull free as he giggled. “I love that cute little giggle.” For starters, Zan gently massaged Kris’s shoulders and back. “Mmm” Kris closed his eyes, letting himself get lost in the feeling. His body relishing the firm caress of his lover’s magical hands. Leaning down, Zan slowly traced Kris’s spine with the tip of his tongue. “Ahh hehe shit you’re driving me hehe crazy.” His body trembled and shivered with ecstasy. Adding to his tongue’s journey, Zan started running his fingertips lightly along the edge of his captive’s sides. “Hehe no, please it’s too ticklish.” Kris was squirming and jerking against the ropes. Reaching into the bag, Zan picked up two feathers. He twirled them along Kris’s ears as he nibbled the earlobes. “Hehe shit, you’re torturing me.” “Not yet, I’m just playing with you.”

The conflicting feeling of Zan’s nibbling and the feathers were wreaking havoc on Kris’s senses. Abandoning the feathers, Zan turned, facing Kris’s feet. He playfully smacked the perfectly rounded bubble butt at his disposal, and lightly tickling the ass cheeks with his fingers. “Fuck, not my ass.” Zan leaned down, and started rimming the hot sweaty crevice. Kris moaned and giggled as his body arched. Zan pressed his hardening cock against the writhing sweat covered body beneath him. “Don’t stop, please this is amazing.” “Oh, don’t worry babe, I’m not done yet.” “Having fun?” “What do you think?” Smiling, Zan untied Kris repositioning him on his back. “I love that sparkle in your eyes Zan.” “I bet you say that to all the ticklish boys.” He leaned down kissing Kris’s soft and warm lips. “You’re so perfect for me.” Zan lightly stroked his fingertips along the soft undersides of Kris’s arms, then making a trail along his hairy pits. “Hehehe don’t start with that.” Kris’s boyish giggles and squeals only encouraged his sensual tickler. Lying on top of Kris, Zan faced the wiggling toes. Licking his lips he began sucking and nibbling the plump digits. “Hehe mmmm fuck that’s awesome.” Softly giggling and moaning as he flexed his toes for Zan.

Slowly, Zan’s moist tongue explored each dip of the enticing feet that lay before him. He lightly scratched his fingers along the soft soles, making Kris moan and jump as his giggles got louder. Saving some feet fun for later, Zan picked up a feather. He swirled it in Kris’s deep belly button as he wrapped his tongue around the hot sweaty balls. “Ahehehe shit you’re gonna make me cum.” Kris’s body was writhing, his dick growing and dripping with precum. Taking hold of Kris’s waist, Zan slowly licked up and down the hard shaft, wrapping his lips around the purple head. Kris was pumping up and down in rhythm with Zan’s mouth. Reaching for a feather, Zan swirled it along the balls and inner thighs. Suddenly, with a forceful thrust his hot cum filled Zan’s mouth. “Hehe oh fuck that tickles.” Kris screamed as Zan’s tongue continued licking his shaft and head. He was shaking and thrashing in ticklish agony. “I’m not done yet.” Zan pressed his aching dick against Kris’s body. Writhing around the slick skin, and tickling the dripping pits. “No hehe not that.” Zan poked and prodded his index finger in the crevice of the deep innie. “Fuck, I can’t take it.” Straddling Kris’s chest, Zan pumped his dick in Kris’s longing mouth. It didn’t take long for him to shoot his load.

In a heap of satisfied exhaustion, Zan and Kris fell asleep after a hot shower together. It was just after sunrise on their birthday when Zan got up. Stretching and yawning, he was still tingling from the night before. Zan looked at Kris as the morning sun gave him a golden glow. He left a note, saying he was going into town just outside the resort. An hour later, Kris awoke and saw the note Zan left. He got up, shaved, and went for a morning jog. When he got back, Zan had breakfast ready and waiting for him. “How’d you know when I’d be back?” “You always go for a morning jog after you have sex, and when you need to lose weight.” “What’d you want to do today?” “I thought we’d go canoeing and I made reservations tonight at the restaurant for us.” “That sounds fun, by the way, happy birthday Kris.” “Happy Birthday Zan” They cleaned up, and went upstairs to get ready.

As Zan was choosing an outfit, Kris snuck up behind him, goosing his sides. “Hehe hey that tickles.” Zan squealed, jumping from the surprise tickle. “It’s supposed to.” Grabbing Zan’s waist, Kris lifted and carried him to the bed. “Hey let go you butt.” Kris’s response was pinning him down and wiggling his fingers along Zan’s sides and into his pits. All of a sudden, Zan was a thrashing mass of squeals and wild laughter. “Just wait till I get you.” “Well then I’d better enjoy this.” Kris reached down and brought Zan’s struggling right foot up to him. “Not my feet, please don’t tickle my feet.” His plea fell on deaf ears. Kris used his free hand to skitter along the wrinkling soles and flexing toes. “Coochie coochie Zan boy. Who’s a cute ticklish boy?” He teased as Zan’s laughter kept him from being coherent. Then Kris targeted the backs of Zan’s knees and legs. “Fuck that’s almost worse.” Zan managed to get out before his laughs became silent. Kris stopped his tickling and gave Zan a long kiss.

The afternoon canoeing was magical. Kris and Zan were both snapping pictures of the mountains and even catching a few deer by the shores. When they returned, they both stretched out on the couch. Zan was massaging Kris’s feet and softly kissing his toes. “Zan” “Yeah Kris” “Thank you for coming with me.” “I’m glad you offered, and wouldn’t take no for an answer. Speaking of which…” Zan trapped Kris’s ankles in the crook of his arm. “What are…Hehe no don’t tickle my toes.” Kris pounded his fists on the couch as he squirmed from Zan’s fingers tickling under his defenseless toes. “I told you I’d get you.” Zan smirked as he pulled the toes back and lightly tickled the stretched toe bases. Kris could do nothing but try pulling free and laughing like mad. “Not the nails please not the ahh” Kris’s laughter was going silent as Zan rapidly raked his nails along the soft bare soles. “Aw does Kris have ticklish tootsies?” Zan teased as he began nibbling the heels. “You’re so dead.” Tears were streaming down Kris’s face. “Who’s my little tickle toy?” Zan slipped his tongue between the spastic toes.

“So, what’d you get in town today?” Kris asked as they were getting ready for their birthday dinner. “It’s a secret, and no fair tickling it out of me. I want it to be a surprise.” Two hours later they were sharing a slow dance amidst the other couples. It was a nice mix of couples that night. Zan laid his head on Kris’s shoulder as he got lost in the music and starlit night. Their table was on the balcony that offered a spectacular view of the mountains and the river. The moon’s reflection off the river was mesmerizing. Holding hands as the wine was poured; Kris and Zan were basking in the perfect romantic moment. “Kris” “Yeah babe” “Were you serious when you said you were tired of playing the field, and that I’m the one you longed for?” “I meant every word. I can’t imagine meeting anyone else who can make me feel the way you do.” “I’m glad you feel that way. Ever since you brought up the idea of this weekend, I’ve been thinking.”

Kris looked deep in Zan’s eyes. It was like he could read Zan’s thoughts and true feelings. “I love you Kristopher Wyatt, and I hope you have the answer I want to the next question.” Reaching in his pocket, Zan pulled out a small package. Kris’s heart was racing as Zan handed it to him. “Go ahead, open it.” Sitting back and taking a sip of wine for his parched throat. Kris untied the red bow, and he slowly opened the box. “Kristopher Wyatt, will you marry me?” Zan sat in suspended animation waiting for the response. Kris looked at the sparkling tri-colored wedding band, tears forming in his eyes. “Are you sure you want to take this step?” Kris reached out and clasped Zan’s trembling hands. “This weekend cinched it for me. You’re the one I love and long to spend my life with.” “Then I have to say yes. Of course I’ll marry you.” The two kissed and embraced as the tables around them applauded and toasted to their happiness together.

After dinner and a long moonlit walk along the river, Kris and Zan returned to their cabin. Zan unlocked the door, but before he could walk in Kris bent down and scooped him up in his arms. “What are you doing?” “I could be wrong, but I think I’m carrying my fiancée over the threshold.” “Only you can successfully mix a romantic moment with a snarky comment.” That night, the cabin was filled with the sounds of passionate love making, mixed with riotous ticklish laughter. A year later, Kris and Zan tied the knot. They had a barefoot ceremony in Hawaii. “Kris” “Yes darling” “I love our friends and family, but…” “Don’t say it Alexander, I know what you’re thinking.” “Oh really, enlighten me.” “You’re thinking after seeing everyone barefoot, if we renew our vows our guests will wear shoes.” Breaking out in laughter Kris and Zan reveled in their perfect day.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back