• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First attempt....

irishinfidel

Hey everyone this is my first attempt.( just reworked the original post so it's a bit different if you read it earlier today sorry had some other ideas that came to me after I had already posted it. A brief warning it is a bit more explicit then the previous attempt) any feedback is welcome. Thanks.

I bring home a awesome Italian dinner and as I walk through the door you are waiting for me at the table, a glass of wine for you and a ice cold beer for me. I am in my kakis and green polo with my black hat and pea coat that you like along with black boxers, along with the aftershave you like. You are wearing your g string and push-up bra, a very very short black skirt and your blue button down shirt that you have undone just enough so that when you bend over I can see your breasts(and you are def. playing up bending to reach for things while we eat). I can tell you just shaved your legs and by the way you are looking at me and spreading your legs in your skirt I'm guessing you shaved between them as well. I catch the scent of your perfume in the air and it is intoxicating. I turn on some light music and we eat and talk about our day. We eat slowly so that we prolong the sexual tension between us until we can no longer take it. I pick you up in my arms and carry you to the bedroom kissing you all the way down the hall stopping several times to push you up against the wall and touch you between your legs or cup your breasts while you run you hands along the outline of my cock.Finally we make it to the bedroom where we quickly light some candles and dim the lights to set the mood. I also position the iPad to catch every minute of the rest of our evening for review at a later time. Then the fun begins...
I start by stripping you down naked except for your heels and taking off all my clothes as well. You look very happy to see me all excited. I bend you over the bed and press my body against you and catch your eye in the mirror as you look suductively at me. Then I have you lie down on the bed. I proceed to tie each limb to its respective corner with silk strips of cloth,tickling each foot and underarm lightly to tease you as to what is in store for you. Once the final limb has been secured I tickle your sides to show you that escape is absolutely impossible. I then make sure you are watching as I set out baby oil, feathers of various sizes and stiffnesses, several electric tooth brushes, paint brushes, a hairbrush, tape, a massager, a pair of massaging gloves, ice cubes,a package of fresh batteries, a gag and a blindfold. I tell you that for the first part of our fun for the evening I will be nice and let you laugh and scream and beg and curse all you want, but sight will be out of the question. At this point I put the blindfold over your eyes. I then turn on a fan to cool down the room and make your nipples more sensitive to the upcoming sensations I am about to visit upon your sexy body. I can tell you are nervous but aroused at the same time and that the anticipation is getting to you but in a good way ;). I then proceed to use a fan brush paint brush to coat your entire body with baby oil paying special attention to between each toe and your belly button. I watch your body wiggle and move with each stroke of the brush, and grin as you gasp and giggle when I hit a particularly sensitive spot (I take notes so I'll know were to come back to later on during our fun) once the oil is properly applied I whisper in your ear that I am going to make sure this is a night you never forget. I begin by kissing your body starting behind your ears and working my way down spending several minutes kissing,licking and nibbling each of your perfect breasts( the entire time you are quiet except for light sounds of pleasure escaping your lips). When I get to between your legs I skip it for now just to tease you ;)(when you realize I am skipping there you let out a sound of frustration which lets me know I am doing a good job of turning you on). I run my tongue down each of your legs. I proceed to slip off your heels and tape an electric toothbrush to each of your feet, one on each side to make sure I am not missing a chance to ramp up the feelings. I turn on the brushes in various patterns changing every 20 seconds or so, so that you will not go dull to the attack on your feet. After about 5 minutes of this I turn on all the brushes at once and leave them going. I watch for a few seconds as your feet dance a little jig in their bondage trying to get away from their torment. I then leave them to their fate and move onto the bed where I proceed to straddle your waist. I ask you how many ribs you have. You are laughing too hard at this point to tell me.. So I inform you I am going to have to simply find out for myself. Before I start to count however I turn on the massager and place it between your legs. I can tell that is something you were not expecting but that is a welcome feeling. I begin to count your ribs alternating between each of your sides, which squirm and move under my fingers to no avail. I tell you to stop moving or I'll lose count and have to start over..but you don't listen and it takes me over 20 minutes to finish and then since I need to re count again to make sure I end up taking another 10 minutes before I am able to tell you that all your ribs are there. I then pick up a feather and start to lightly run it across your bare breasts. I see you stiffen like a board and gasp as the feather touches your nipples.I whisper in your ear that the fun is just beginning. I proceed to try all the feathers on you to decide which ones get the reactions I want from you. After I finish playing with the feathers on your breasts, I decide to change things up a bit.I remove the blindfold from you. I place the gag into your mouth and listen to your muffled breathing mixed with laughter.By this point your hair is clinging to your body with sweat and your face is flushed from laughter. I move your hair away from your neck and tell you that the night is still far from over. I watch as your eyes get wide as saucers as I start to touch both my dick and between your legs rubbing both as fast as I can while you watch me. After it is very apparent that you are extremely horny I begin to tickle your sides and hips feeling you buck and jolt under me like a mechanical bull. While I am doing this I am also kissing your neck and lips and nibbling on your neck and ear how you like.At this point you are screaming into the gag and thrashing around like a woman possessed. I stop my assault on your upper-body for a few seconds. You are trying to say something through your gag which I remove.You immediately suck in a deep breath of air and begin to plead with me to stop tickling you through laughs due to the toothbrushes still going strong this whole time. I agree to give you a brief break from the tickling but keep using the massager between your legs as well as putting on the gloves and massaging your breasts. Just to be a little ornery I also trail ice cubes up and down your body and kiss your lips while holding them in my mouth so we can pass them back and forth till they melt.After a while of this I flip you over and apply baby oil to the back of you from your neck all the way down to your feet. I put you back into the blindfold. I then give you a full body massage listening to you sigh in relaxation as you melt into the bed in a state of ecstasy. I then start to tease you again by raspberrying your neck while at the same time using my fingers to ravage your underarms and sides. I can feel you move under me in a complete panic now. The pillow dampens some of your laughter but I can still tell you are going crazy.After doing this for a while I then proceed to tickle you on the spot where your thighs meet the bottom of your ass cheeks causing you to thrust and move your pelvic muscles while you shriek with laughter like there is no tomorrow. I also lightly spank you both with my hand and the hairbrush a little bit feeling you shutter with each tap on your sexy little bottom but noticing that you are not saying to stop. After I have had enough of that I remove the tooth brushes from your feet and reapply oil for a third time..then I set work kissing and rubbing your feet. I also use the hairbrush on your feet causing you to shake with laughter.I can see by the way you a flailing your arms and shaking your body along with the rest of the bed that this is absolute torture for you. I grin and remind you once again that there is no escape so you might as well enjoy some laughs, by this time you are screaming and begging for the tickling to stop and after a few more minutes I finally give you your wish. You lay there drenched in sweat breathing hard. At this point i press up against you and tell you you are soo incredibly sexy and I am so very happy that we found each other. I then turn you over again and remove the restraints from your arms but leave your legs tied. I then place my mouth between your legs licking you down there while at the same time using my hands to tease and caress your breasts and nipples some more until you are wriggling around and arching your back while moaning my name in pleasure and telling me to fuck you. I proceed to do as you ask entering you and thrusting slow and fast soft and hard as you run your fingers up and down my back and we are breathing heavy and you keep yelling over and over for me to fuck you. I then unstrap your legs and roll over so you are on top and we keep going until you collapse against me completely spent but smiling from ear to ear. I softly whisper to you that if you ever want to experience this again all you need to do is ask. I then leave you to regain your ability to move while I go out and grab power-aid to replace the fluids we have both just lost.

Last edited:
Figured since it was still basically the same story that it would make more sense just to delete the original rather then have two threads that were pretty much the same. But I get your point.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back