• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AMANDA MEETS THE RECEPTIONIST - (F/F nylon)

nikus

Hello all,

I took more than one year before I could finish writing a new story. This is a sequel to my last story "Amanda meets de Courier".
While I was writing this new story, I thought that I was copying parts of some other stories that I had read many years ago in this same forum. I think the story was a trilogy involving a museum with the same description that I wrote in the text. Also, I think the same about the software, the color of the clothes of the receptionist and the main incident. I searched for this trilogy in the TMF forum but I could not find, so, I decided to go on and finished it as a writing exercise. Despite all these problems, I hope you all to enjoy it.

Regards, Nikus.

AMANDA MEETS THE RECEPTIONIST
By Nikus

Amanda grabbed her suitcase from the passenger seat and got out of the car. Within seconds, the treble beep echoed through the empty parking lot signaling that the car keychain lock button had been pressed and the car had locked itself. She walked left until step over the main sidewalk that outlined the path to the main entrance of the building. A building as tall as a tower of five floors. While the sound of Amanda's high-heeled pumps tapping the ground filled her ears, her eyes were filled with the vision of the extraordinary garden that surrounded the sidewalk and the building: several curvilinear shapes composed by a gradient of colorful flowers contrasting with the several shades of the several different kinds of grass, that had been harmoniously chosen to integrate the water mirrors and garden stones to the building architecture. The garden by itself was a masterpiece of art that was overcome only by the building architecture itself. An architecture made of a composition of glass and stainless steel outlines both shaping a stylized masonic eye rested on the top of a frusto conical shape column. The column emerged from a large water mirror, which housed many ornamental fishes. Amanda stopped at the water mirror border just where the main flat stone sidewalk turned into a wooden walk. The wooden walk extended itself as a flat bridge by over the water mirror until reach a circular porch that surrounded all the building external walls. Although Amanda knew where she was, she couldn't lay aside of read the information plate which was set at the bridge entrance. Just under the name 'Shenzhan Museum of Contemporary History', there were in red letters the museum opening hours. The museum was closed to the public that day. She realized that it was the reason why the parking lot was empty. She walked over the bridge.

At the porch, Amanda contemplated the limpid water mirror feasting her eyes a little more. The water was very clear allowing seeing neatly the fishes at the bottom. The wind waving the water was lulling. It was a marvelous place immersed in a quite relaxing landscape. Quickly, the mixed beauty of the fishes and the reflexes over the water had taken Amanda. Soon, she was extremely relaxed. She felt a light wind draught stroke her legs through the thin nylon of her sheer black Cuban style stockings. Her eyes followed a tiny leaf being carried by the wind until it fell over her reflex on the water: an image of a blonde girl dressed in a slim sleeveless black shirt and in a black and white striped above the knee length skirt. She didn't want to leave the porch. Unfortunately, the alarm of her watch broke the peaceful silence. It was the warning indicating she had just ten minutes before her appointment with Ms. Ronan. Amanda wishful to be in time hastened her steps towards the main glass door of the entrance. As she got close to it, the automatic surfaces slid opening a generous passage to the entrance hall. She stepped inside and met a member of the security staff who pointed the way to the information balcony. As she walked towards the balcony, the wide hall marble covered floor just turned the tapping sounds of her high-heeled pumps hasty steps into a loud annoying noise. Despite loud, the noise didn't cause any effect on the receptionist's attention, who surprisingly had kept her eyes stuck to the computer screen even when Amanda hit the light gray balcony surface. She stood there right in front of the receptionist, waiting, waiting and waiting while the receptionist seemed to remain indifferent to her presence. Rather than grew anger, Amanda just stood there examining the redhead girl, who was smiling to the computer screen. Such a pretty and sweet thin face. Such a beautiful nose and appealing smile. Under a more careful look Amanda was pretty sure that despite the discrete makeup, the colorless lipstick and the turquoise blue long sleeved blazer which hid the girl's arms and caused the girl to look serious and a little less juvenile than she probably was, the girl couldn't be more than twenty two years old. "Twenty one maybe", she thought. Delighted with the girl's face, Amanda leaned forward trying to get a better vision of the girl's eyes. It caused Amanda's shadow to advance over the girl's face leading them both to end up in an eye-to-eye contact. "What beautiful blue eyes!" thought Amanda.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" said the surprised receptionist, "I wasn't expecting any visitors today since the museum is closed to the public!" she completed with an excusing smile on her face.

"Well, In fact I'm not here for a museum visit. I'm here for a meeting with Ms. Ronan..." Amanda glanced her watch, "... within five minutes!" she added changing from a gently smile to a committed one.

"I'm really sorry about have made you wait. I'll inform Ms. Ronan that you have arrived already," said the receptionist taking the phone to her ear and turning on the speakerphone. "Who should I announce?" asked the redhead girl.

"Amanda Ferland," said the smiling blonde.

"It will take just a second," said the receptionist dialing the telephone extension for Ms. Ronan's office.

While the ringing sound played in the speakerphone and the receptionist leaned her head down waiting response, Amanda bowed her face forward left and gave a little peek to the monitor screen. She had to hold back from laughing. The receptionist had been overwhelmed by chatting in the Facebook to the point of did be indifferent of anyone's presence in front of her. A malicious thought came to Amanda's mind: could she use this fact as leverage for anything? She remembered her intimate experience with Kelsey, the courier, in the day before. Since that, she had been fantasizing about have a new girl-girl intimate experience. Could a new opportunity come so easily and unexpectedly as had been the one she had had with Kelsey? Instantly Amanda felt an arousal on her body as a fantasy grew in her mind. She wanted more visual details and leaned her head down forward trying a little peek on the receptionist's legs. Amanda got disappointed. She could just saw a piece of the turquoise blue skirt that the girl was wearing, not being able to see if the girl was wearing nylons or if she was even shoeless.

"Hello!" the voice in the speakerphone brought Amanda back to the reality.

"Hello Ms. Ronan! Amanda Ferling is here for the meeting. Should I send her in?" asked the receptionist.

"Oh yes! Please," answered the museum director.

"Ok. I'll be sending her right now," finished the redhead receptionist hanging up the phone.

Amanda looked the girl in the face and asked, "Where do I go?"

"It's very easy. First, you get the elevator over there," the receptionist pointed the elevator metal door at the end of the hall, "Ms. Ronan's office is in the third floor. Once you get there, you go straight right. Her office is at the end of the corridor."

"It seems quite simple," answered Amanda as she eye-searched for the receptionist's badge.

"It is!" said the receptionist a little impatient to resume her Facebook chatting.

"Thank you..." Amanda smiled and read the receptionist's badge, "... Natalie!"

"You're welcome..." the receptionist smiled back as she pulled from her memory, "... Amanda!"

It was as easy as expected to find the office. When Amanda left the elevator, she saw a short corridor to the left, which ended in a wide glass door, and a short corridor to the right, which ended in a usual wooden door. She had no doubt and walked her way to the wooden door. She knocked on it and within a few seconds, the door got open and a tall smiling woman was standing there in front of her. Ms. Ronan's figure impressed Amanda immediately. She looked to be in her middle thirties with a well-cared skin, which contrasted with her long chestnut hair and light blue eyes. She also had firm breasts, a slender body and definitely, she was very tall. The short high-heeled black leather pumps she was wearing granted her a height close to 6ft3in. A black knee length skirt, a black long sleeved blazer, a white shirt with dark blue stripes and sheer nylon black stockings that accentuated her legs, composed her good cut business suit. Amanda held her imagination back before she started to fantasize about Ms. Ronan.

"You must be Amanda," smiled Ms. Ronan extending her hand.

"Y-Y-Yes... it's me!" answered Amanda still distracted by the impressive figure of Ms. Ronan as she handshake her.

"Please come in. I think we have a lot to discuss," said the museum director.

After Ms. Ronan stepped inside, Amanda did the same and the museum director closed the door behind her. Amanda followed Ms. Ronan to her desk examining all the interior of the office. At right, there was a big couch, which looked to be very comfortable. Aside it, close to its extremity distant from the door, there were two polished metal vertical bars. Their extremities were embedded both to the floor and to the ceiling. They were distant twenty inches apart from each other. Despite their decorative effect, tiny hooks were distributed on the length of their superior half, allowing coats and purses to be hung. At the left wall, there was a little sink with a water filter and a Nespresso coffee machine on top of it. At the side of the sink, there were a little fridge and some shelves filled with books, glasses and a couple of mugs. In front of the window wall, at the back of the office, there was Ms. Ronan's desk with some chairs. Several cabinets surrounded the desk as some art pictures on the walls as well. There were several spotlights in the ceiling. Ms. Ronan sat on her chair behind the desk and while she settled herself comfortable, Amanda sat in one of the two chairs, which were in front of the desk. In silence, Amanda watched Ms. Ronan's well-cared hands to handle a folder from the drawer to the top of her desk. It didn't take any longer to Ms. Ronan open the folder and retrieved several printed paper sheets.

"Amanda, here is the contract for your translations services," said Ms. Ronan lending the printed sheets to the blonde translator.

"Is it the last version we agreed in the email?" asked the girl.

"Yes, it's that one. If you check on page five, there are the table with your fees and my prime option of payment," answered the museum director.

"It seems fine, my special fee for a number of pages between five hundred and seven hundred, and weekly payments according the number of translated words," Amanda smiled, "The clauses about breach of contract also seems to be correct."

"As I told you in the email, I need you to sign a non-disclosure agreement too. The content of the documents that you will translate are sensitive information for other projects of this museum, so that, I need to protect the researches, which we are conducting here. I hope it is very clear to you!"

"Yes, it is!" answered Amanda reaching out for the non-disclosure agreement.

"Very good!" exclaimed Ms. Ronan. "If you are in accord with all the terms of the contract, you must sign your full name on page seven and on page fifteen. You must rubricate all the pages too."

Amanda begun to rubricated the pages, "There is just one issue I would like to discuss. Is there any restriction about I use my personal laptop?" she questioned, "I have some softwares in it that I use to perform the translation."

Ms. Ronan smiled patiently, "It's described at the top of page fifteen," she sighed gently. "Basically, you shall not keep any copy or any kind of reproduction, in any kind of form, it doesn't matter if partial or complete, both of the original document or the translated one, in any kind of personal electronic device, personal data storage device or external data storage service."

"Oh yes, it's here!" exclaimed Amanda after flip to the mentioned page. "I've read it so fast that it escaped from my eyes," Amanda smiled and signed the page.

"Well, if you don't have any more doubts, I would like to show you the room where you will work," said Ms. Ronan.

"No doubts at all," answered Amanda just before hand the contract back to museum director.

After exit the office, Amanda followed Ms. Ronan to the wide glass door that was in the left corridor when exiting the elevator. The automatic door slid open and both women stepped inside the acclimatized room. Amanda felt the lower temperature shock and perceived how light and clean the air seemed to her nasal mucous membrane. The room was slightly dark in order to preserve the objects that were exposed all over it. The walls were windowless, and as the ceiling, they were white. At the ceiling, there were some infrared alarm sensors and three security cameras. Dark wooden tiles covered the floor. At the left wall taken from the door, it was a desk with a computer on top of it, and a wide cabinet at its right. In front of the desk was a wide leather chair and a fluffy yellow carpet under it. Amanda followed Ms. Ronan to the desk.

"Inside this computer there are high resolution digital images of the documents you will translate. Those files can be accessed by the desktop shortcut and are prevented to be copied. If for some reason you feel like necessary to consult de original documents, you must ask me to take it from the vault inside this cabinet. Of course, if I do so, the original documents shall never leave this room or be copied," explained Ms. Ronan.

"Sure, I understand," completed Amanda.

"The IT consultant have provided a user profile for you in this computer. Your user and password are printed on this card," said Ms. Ronan handing a tiny paper card to Amanda. "Your user will expire in two weeks."

"I think I can finish all the work within two weeks supposing that the estimative of number of documents you had informed in the email is correct," Amanda said optimistically.

"I'm pretty sure that it is," said Ms. Ronan sharply. "In any case, if your user get close to expire, please inform me a day in advance so I can ask the IT consultant to renew it in time."

"Pretty sure, if I need, I ask you a day in advance."

"Well, when do you think to start the translation?"

"I'm thinking about now." smiled Amanda.

"That's good!" smiled Ms. Ronan satisfied. "In two hours I have to take a flight. I'll be out of the city by the next five days. Today and tomorrow are my secretary's days off. In the meantime, if you have any problem regarding the museum just ask Natalie, the receptionist, for help. If you have any critical issue you can reach me in my cellphone."

"Ok, if I need I ask Natalie for help," replied Amanda.

"I usually leave my office unlocked, so if you need a coffee or some water, you can go there."

"Thank you Ms. Ronan."

"Well, I wish you a good work. I'm leaving to the airport now," finished Ms. Ronan before left the room.

Amanda sat in the chair and turned the computer on. As soon the logon window popped up in the screen, she inserted the username and password obtaining access to the system. When the desktop had been loaded completely, a shortcut named "Amanda, these are the documents" was clearly visible on the middle of the screen. Amanda examined the available softwares by a few minutes before she double clicked the documents shortcut. When she did it, a viewer was loaded and the first page of the six hundred pages that should be translated was displayed on the screen. Quickly, a message box popped up asking her if she wanted to start a quick tutorial about the software. Since she had never worked with that software before, she clicked on yes. It took less than fifteen minutes to Amanda completed the tutorial. She was quite enthusiastic about how powerful and easy to use that software was. The software provided tools to do all sort of image treatment and pattern recognition that probably a document in the poorest condition would be able to be analyzed. Besides that, the software allowed to add several masks over the original image document, allowing her to write over the image and to use the original diagramming and original pictures. As result, she could have a perfect translated copy of the original document.

While this in her office, Ms. Ronan checked a last time if all the drawers and private cabinets were locked. As soon she confirmed it, she inserted a folder containing the documents that she would need in her business trip inside her briefcase. She checked if she hasn't forgotten anything over her desk and commanded the computer to turn off. Finally, the chestnut haired woman grabbed her briefcase and the museum's laptop that she had requested for the travel, and made her way to the elevator. After reach the ground floor, Ms. Ronan walked towards the reception balcony. As the tapping sound of her pumps against the marble floor grew louder, the receptionist glanced forward. She followed with her eyes Ms. Ronan getting closer to her balcony.

"Natalie, I'm leaving the museum for a business trip and I'll be out of the city by the next five days. Today and tomorrow Gail is in her days off. Therefore, in the meantime if Amanda needs any help about the museum you must help her. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Ms. Ronan. It's very clear," answered Natalie.

As Ms.Ronan left the building, Natalie resumed her chatting in the Facebook and shaking her head side to side, started to gibe Ms. Ronan by repeating her words in a low treble voice: "... In the meantime if Amanda needs any help about the museum you must help her!"

Amanda didn't note the time pass. She checked the computer watch and realized that it was more than two of the afternoon. She did open the desktop calculator and made the math. She had translated from the first thirty pages, about forty thousand words. At her fee of five cents per word, she had already earned two thousand dollars. "Nothing bad for three hours of work!" she thought. She couldn't avoid to think about how these good translating contracts always did pay off all the annoyance she had had studying during five years, all the transformations of the German idiom since the middle age, obtaining a certificate of expertise in German idiom. Her joy about realize that she had just made about six hundred sixty seven dollars by hour, remembered her that she was thirsty not just for money, but for water and coffee too. And she knew where she could find water and a very tasteful coffee.

The blonde translator made her way to Ms. Ronan's office. She entered inside it and closed the door. She went directly to the sink and grabbed a glass from the shelf. After the glass had been filled with cold water, she drunk it very fast. Her thirsty just had settled down after the third glass of water. Now it was time to prepare a coffee for herself. Amanda retrieved from the shelf a box containing several Nespresso capsules. She examined carefully all the options available and after about five minutes she had made her decision, she selected an 'Arpeggio', which was supposed to have a flavor of a very roasted grain with nuances of cocoa resulting in an intense coffee. Amanda positioned the mug in the Nespresso machine, inserted the 'Arpeggio' capsule and pressed the button for a concentrated coffee. Soon, the hot coffee begun to be shed inside the mug, and in less than one minute, it was already ready to be savored.

Carefully, Amanda retrieved from the Nespresso machine the mug filled with hot coffee and sat on the wide couch. She gave the first sip. When the dark liquid touched and covered all her tongue, she thought to be in a haven of flavors. She had never tasted an 'Arpeggio' before but she knew that she had made a good choice. Amanda closed her eyes and gave a second sip. After the liquid went down her throat, she sighed. What wonderful time she was having savoring that coffee. "Could it get better?" she thought to herself. "Yes, it can!" she realized. "I can get more comfortable while I savor this spectacular coffee!" she realized again. An idea came to her mind. Since she had that office all for her, Amanda slipped off her feet out from her shoes and repositioned herself in the couch allowing her nyloned legs to be laid over the couch seats, just in front of her. She closed her eyes again and did give another sip. This time she kept the coffee over her tongue for a little longer before swallow it. When she felt the liquid enter her stomach, she approached the mug close to her nose and still eyes-closed did start to scent the 'Argpeggio' aroma while wiggled her toes. She was so amused that even when the door got open four seconds after that sip, she just ignored the fact.

Natalie stepped inside the office and closed the door. Her first vision was of the closed-eye Amanda smelling the mug of coffee with her legs stretched in front of her. Inevitably, the redhead receptionist examined Amanda from head to legs. She have never seen someone drinking a coffee in such weird way before. Quietly, Natalie made her way to the Nespresso machine avoiding to disturb Amanda in whatever what she was doing. In silence, the receptionist went to the capsules box and retrieved a 'Volluto'. Natalie weren't any enthusiastic about coffee, but ever she could, she would enter Ms. Ronan's office and prepare for herself a nice coffee. This time it wasn't different except by the fact that she had no seat. When her coffee got ready, she did the only thing that she could have done: she retrieved her mug from the Nespresso machine and stood in front of the sink looking to the closed-eye Amanda who was almost laid in the couch. At the first sip, Natalie complained in her thoughts about how Amanda was selfish by had taken the entire couch for her. At the second sip, the wiggling toes of Amanda just made it worse, Natalie just could think about how Amanda was a waste of space. At the third sip, it just hit her: there was something weird about Amanda's wiggling toes. The redhead receptionist walked closer to get a better view. What she saw amazed her. Definitely, Amanda was wearing a nice pair of sheer nylon stockings, but it was some kind of a toe nylon stockings. Natalie had been taken by curiosity instantly. She had never seen any nylon toe stockings before. She just couldn't take her eyes away from those nyloned wiggling toes. She drank her coffee as faster as her curiosity increased, and, in less than forty seconds, she finished her mug of coffee. Hypnotized by her new finding, an idea came to her curious mind and she did the only thing that her curious mind could imagine. She approached even closer to those intriguing nyloned wiggling toes and touched them with her right fingers.

As Amanda felt the first touches on her toes, she did open her eyes and got a clear view of the redhead receptionist, who was leaned forward touching her toes. The first thing she noted was the stretched arm and the curled hand behind her sole. The second thing she noted was the sheer white stockings that Natalie was wearing and the brown leather pumps on her feet. In a fast glimpse, Amanda remembered her intimate experience with Kelsey and a little tingle grew on her clit. Excited, Amanda closed her eyes before than Natalie could realize that she had been busted. The blonde girl sipped her coffee once more, tasting at the same time its flavor and the delicious delicate touches on her nyloned toes. She felt a stronger tingle on her clit and an urge for something more. Amanda curled her toes looking for a delicious sharper touch well known of her. It worked; Natalie's sharp fingernails finally tickled her nyloned skin. In delight, Amanda let out a loud giggling shriek.

"HAAAAAHAHAHAHA!" shriek Amanda.

"S-S-S-Soorry!" stammered a paled Natalie.

"What do you want with my feet?" a hopeful Amanda asked playing dumb.

"I was just curious about...," said a very hesitating and embarrassed Natalie.

"Curious about...?" asked a flirting and grinning Amanda trying to force an answer from Natalie.

"...about these stockings you are wearing!" Natalie blushed, "I've never seen any nylon toe stockings before!"

Amanda smiled wide open; "Really?" she raised her right leg giving Natalie a clear view of her sole. "And what is making you so curious about it?" she asked as slowly twirled her raised foot and wiggled her toes.

"I think..." Natalie blushed even redder as searched for an answer, "... the way like your toes seems so... magical in it!"

Amanda giggled, "Do you like my toes, Natalie?" she flirted.

"Yes! ... Well... I mean..." Natalie tried to correct herself, "... I mean the way like the nylon shapes your toes so perfectly!" said a gaping Natalie. "These toes reinforcements are so sheer and I just can't see any seam."

"I see... You were examining the reinforcement finish..." Amanda did a brief pause. "Do you still want to feel it with your hands?" instigated her.

Natalie's eyes tinkled, "Would you let me do so?"

"Of course I would!" said Amanda drawing up her legs towards the torso as her soles slid against the leather of the seats. "It's easier if you sit!"

As soon the redhead girl took her seat at the end of the couch, Amanda rested her feet over the receptionist's lap. After admiring the nyloned feet for a while, Natalie gently took Amanda's right foot with her left hand and started to slide her right fingers around the toes and in the space between them. The receptionist couldn't feel any seam, what caused her to grow full of wonder. Natalie was incredulous and used her index finger to follow all the Cuban sole outlines searching for the least sign of any thin fiber that could be the seam. She carefully probed the heel, the sole and all the toes again. Much for her astonishment, once more, she couldn't feel any seam, anywhere. She concluded that the darker sheer nylon from the soles, heels and toes composed a plain tissue with the lighter sheer nylon of the rest of the stocking. However, even thus, the redhead girl was determined to solve that intriguing seam mystery and approached her eyes very close to the nyloned sole. The proximity to Natalie's face allowed the new nylon fabric scent to fill completely her nostrils. It was a very peculiar aroma, nor leather, nor perfume nor foot smell at all, just the scent of a very deliciously aromatic nylon. As she examined the fabric, Natalie's breathing warmed spots on Amanda's sole. As the blonde sipped her coffee, the breathing over her sole was exciting her. When Amanda finally drank her mug empty, she was so charmed that she couldn't restrain herself. She pressed her toes against Natalie's nose. In a reflex, the receptionist pulled her head back, but again, Amanda forced her toes against the redhead girl's nose. It obliged Natalie to a deep sniff of the nyloned flesh before she got able to grab Amanda's ankle, squeeze it firmly and move the blonde's sole a few inches away from her face.

"Stop that!" complained Natalie.

"Why? Don't you like my toes?" razzed Amanda.

"I like the way they look, not the way they smell!" Natalie said gazing the blonde's mischievous face.

"Oh! Come on! Just a little!" said Amanda tapping her toes against Natalie's face.

"It's better you stop it or ..." threatened Natalie as she tried to dodge the nyloned toes.

"Or what?" mocked Amanda rubbing her sole against the redhead girl's dodging face.

"OR THIS!" Natalie shoot aloud as she squeezed Amanda's ankle and pushed it away from her face. She gripped harder the ankle.

"THIS-WHAAAT?-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA," tried to say Amanda as Natalie's fingernails dug their way into her ticklish sole, "Ha, Ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee - you're - hee, hee hee, hee, hee - tick-heeheehee-ling-heehee me, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee."

"I'm going to teach you to not tap your foot on anyone's face again!" rebuked Natalie. "Now laugh your little naughty blondie!" taunted Natalie.

"Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ooooooooh, no, Natalie, no pleeeaaase, dooooon't, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee," whined Amanda, who was feeling fierce tickling sensations on the spots where Natalie's fingernails were scratching her nyloned sole.

"OH! YOU DON'T LIKE IT!" Natalie scorned Amanda and grinned. "EVEN BETTER!" she grinned wider.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, pleeeeeese, eeeeeeeeeh, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, not my toes, please, Natalie, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed Amanda , as she felt Natalie's fingernails scratching the vulnerable skin around her nyloned ticklish toes.

Totally delighted, the blonde was laughing uninterruptedly enjoying the tickling on her sole. However, Natalie was quite an incredible tickler, and soon, despite all her love about being tickled, Amanda was suffering to stand the fierce fingernails which raked completely her sensitive nyloned skin. The blonde translator struggled with all her forces. She curled her toes, she wrinkled her sole and she twisted her ankle several times. It all just encouraged Natalie to tickle the delicious nyloned ticklish sole even fiercer. As Amanda twisted her leg, the pain by so much laugh grew on her tummy. The laughs were such a wonderful song to Natalie's ears whose sharp fingernails dug their way under the blondie's toes one more time. Amanda couldn't take much longer, and soon she was squeezing her toes just before kicked her foot. The kick was so strong that the redhead girl just decided to release the ankle, "I hope you've learned your lesson naughty blondie!" said Natalie.

As the ticklish blonde laughed her last giggles, the redhead receptionist grabbed her mug from the floor and walked to the sink. She washed her mug and positioned it back in the Nespresso machine. That little incident with Amanda had caused her to recover the appetite for coffee. Again, she retrieved a 'Volluto' from the capsules box and inserted it inside the machine. She pressed the concentrated coffee button and heard the machine sound overcoming the lowering giggles. She waited calmly by one minute until the coffee had got ready. When the machine beeped, she retrieved her mug from it and turned her backs to the sink, getting back the vision of the couch and the puffy naughty blondie who was laid over it. She sipped the coffee five times wondering if Amanda would try anything again. Natalie had sipped half of her mug when Amanda finally had recovered herself. The blonde translator was very glad about had been successful in induce Natalie to tickle her foot. The only problem was that she wanted more. As both girls faced each other in silence, Amanda was trying to figure out how she could do to fall under those skilled fingernails again. She had to find a solution quickly, before that Natalie finished her coffee and left the room.

"Are you sure about that?" asked Amanda.

"About what?" answered Natalie as she sipped her coffee.

"... I've learned my lesson?!" Amanda grinned.

"Do you want more?" Natalie closed her eyes and smirked, "Maybe I should make you sniff my feet this time!"

"I would do with pleasure," taunted Amanda.

"Reeeaaaalllyyy!?" disdained Natalie before she did give another sip to her coffee.

"Why don't you try?" teased Amanda.

Natalie grinned as she pictured how good would be the feeling of squeeze her sole on Amanda's annoying face, "Why don't you smell this first?" she said slipping her right foot out of her shoe and kicking her leg forward. Her brown leather pump flew across the room and hit the floor rolling to close the couch.

Amanda grabbed the shoe from the floor and shoved her own nose inside it. Without hesitation, she sniffed it deeply, "So delicious!" she said challenging Natalie.

The redhead receptionist was dumbfounded, that annoying blondie was really sniffing her shoe. She made her mind. "I'll help you with another lesson," she said before rest her empty mug over the sink and walked closer to Amanda. "Lay down on the floor blondie," ordered Natalie, "I have something for your nose."

The blonde translator obeyed and laid on the floor in front of the couch. Natalie sat over the seat at the end of the couch and pressed her nyloned toes against Amanda's nose, "I want to hear you sniffing it loud!" she said and rubbed hardly her toes against Amanda's nostrils.

"As you wish!" said Amanda just before her loud long sniffles filled the room. At each sniff, the blonde translator could identify a different scent. First the leather, then the soap, next the soap perfume, then the sweaty, next the nylon fabric... Natalie grinned wider as Amanda's sniffs grew louder. The redhead squeezed her toes against the blonde nose making sure to scratch the face skin with the nylon fabric. Amanda couldn't help herself but sniff the sweaty nyloned flesh in total lust. And she did it for at least good five minutes, while the grinning redhead allowed herself to charm by the arousal and feeling of subjugate another girl under her own foot.

"Good blondie!" mocked Natalie, "Now open your mouth," she commanded as slid her foot towards Amanda's mouth touching her lips.

The touch of the nylon fabric against the lips worked to Amanda as a better command than the redhead's order. She wished that nyloned flesh. She desired that nyloned flesh. And full of saliva on her tongue, submissively, Amanda opened her mouth wide open expecting the nyloned toes to slid inside her mouth. However, Natalie didn't want to go easy with that blondie. Rather, she forced her foot inside Amanda's buccal cavity with big pressure making sure that there weren't any empty room that her receptionist nyloned foot flesh hadn't fill. The fullness inside her mouth caused Amanda to grow extremely aroused. She barely could move her tongue. Her tongue was under Natalie's total control. She wanted badly to play with that foot which was stuck in her mouth. Her panties were soaking and when the redhead receptionist would allow any tiny space, Amanda would twirl her tongue and try to slide it side to side wetting with her saliva all the smooth sheer nylon fabric that she could reach. The redhead receptionist was loving each touch of the wet tongue stroking her nyloned flesh. She urged to be even harder on Amanda. She should command and that naughty blondie should obey. Her foot should go deeper inside that cavity. That mouth should be her comfortable slipper. Natalie twirled her foot and wiggled her toes inside Amanda's mouth making sure that she was rubbing the palate and the interior of the cheeks. It caused Amanda to salivate more than normal. The redhead receptionist's clit tingled when she felt how soaked her nyloned toes were becoming. The sound of Amanda's muffled moans while she wetted the nyloned flesh was very provocative. Natalie urged to move her foot back and forth. It was just delightful to feel Amanda sucking it, serving it. The young receptionist was in joy about how that naughty blondie had submitted herself. How luscious it was to be able to force her foot inside another girl's mouth making her suck and lick it. Taken by strong lust, Natalie slowly slid a hand inside her panties and closed her eyes. She started to stroke herself. Softly, Natalie's silence was changing into soft moans. Amanda perceived that. It was exactly what she was waiting for... The blonde translator moved her fingers close to the foot that was stuck in her mouth, and dug her fingernails into the exposed nyloned flesh of the sole. As her fingernails scratched the entire smooth nylon surface, Natalie's moans changed into giggles.

"He he he he he he," giggled Natalie as she twisted her foot and curled her wet toes. The pressure of the curling toes against her tongue signalized to Amanda that the mean redhead receptionist was close to be broken. Her tickling on the exposed nyloned dry surface was being effective. She could feel a little more of empty space for her tongue. Amanda knew what to do. The blonde translator put some pressure on her teeth as trapping the redhead's foot stuck in her mouth, and, as her fingernails tickled the entire nyloned instep, her tongue tickled the toes and the balls of the foot. The tickling sensation on Natalie's sole was increasing quickly. The redhead tried to think about what she could do. She tried to slide softly her foot out of the blonde's mouth but Amanda bit it harder. Natalie's knew that her foot was trapped. Should she risk a painful bite from Amanda? Should she risk hurt Amanda's teeth by pulling her foot strongly? As Natalie's ticklish receptionist giggles popped out aloud from her throat and twenty fingers tickled her nyloned instep, a solution came to her mind. "It might work," she thought. The redhead receptionist popped up her remaining shoe and slid her foot out of it. Soon Amanda could feel a new warm nyloned flesh rubbing her nose. She could scent the strong fresh leather smell deepen into her nostrils. She knew that there was just a fresh nyloned foot to play with. However, it was so good to tickle that sole... While Amanda kept focusing on her on going tickling work, Natalie, lost in her giggles, could hear Amanda's deep sniffs and to feel the warm breath under her fresh nyloned toes. She pressed her toes against Amanda's nose harder. The blonde translator coudn't resist. She stopped the tickling and grabbed Natalie's fresh ankle with both hands. Amanda released the pressure of her bite allowing Natalie to carefully slid het foot out of the blonde's mouth. A string of saliva was formed between Amanda's mouth and Natalie's middle toe. The redhead receptionist was surprised about how transparent the toes reinforcement of her stocking was. The wet white nylon was transparent almost like glass.

Amanda approached the fresh nyloned sole to her nostrils covering her nose with all the toes. Gently, the blonde translator gave three long deep sniffs to them. She closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek on the entire nyloned sole as a little girl fondling her teddy bear. She moaned and moaned desiring and fondling that new nyloned flesh. She needed to touch it with her lips. Amanda kissed softly the nyloned sole several times. Despite the gentle kisses, the redhead receptionist knew that she should be careful this time. She didn't want her fresh nyloned foot to end up bitten and stuck on that naughty blondie's mouth as a helpless tickling target again. Amanda started to lick all the nyloned sole with the tip of her tongue. She had just one goal in her mind: wet all the white nylon fabric with her saliva. Despite the pleasurable and gently touches of the tongue against her stockinged sole, Natalie still wanted to punish Amanda by have bitten-trap her foot and tickled her sole. Picturing a plan in her mind, the redhead receptionist inserted her right foot by under Amanda's skirt and dragged it up until the blonde's waist exposing Amanda's stockinged thighs.

With licks and kisses on her left sole, Natalie slowly slid her right foot over Amanda's right thigh. The redhead receptionist caressed gently the stockinged flesh, scratching her nyloned sole against the nyloned thigh. She couldn't avoid to notice the contrast between the almost transparent wet nylon which encased her toes and the sheer black nylon which covered the blonde's thigh. She moved her nyloned sole up and down the length of the thigh several times. Amanda answered to the soft caresses on her thigh by kissing the toes and the instep of Natalie's sole. The redhead receptionist knew that she needed to make that naughty blonde helpless. She needed to make that naughty translator completely submissive to her will. With that in mind, Natalie slid down her foot towards Amanda's crotch. The redhead receptionist searched the way under Amanda's panties with her toes, and soon, her big toe was rubbing the blonde's clit. An warmth took Amanda's body as she felt the nyloned flesh caressing her genitals. Her submissive mind wanted to return the attention. She offered kisses to the toes for each caress on her private flesh. When Natalie would slide down her big toe searching for Amanda's juice and slide it back up to the blonde's clit, to lubricate it, Amanda would lick Natalie's nyloned sole up and down, from toes to heel and heel to toes.

Amanda closed her eyes and moaned in growing waves of pleasure. Natalie could feel her own panties getting wet with her own juices under the wonderful blonde's submissive moans. Once more, the redhead receptionist slid down her big toe where the blonde's juices come from, but this time, instead of lubricate the clit, she searched the way towards the blonde's vaginal cavity. As Natalie shoved all her toes and superior third of her foot inside the blonde's pussy, Amanda shoved all the redhead's nyloned toes deeply inside her mouth. As the redhead receptionist moved her foot back and forward, foot-fucking Amanda, the naughty translator moved her mouth back and forward, sucking the foot. Each time that the toes were practically the only thing in her mouth, Amanda sucked them so deeply making a noise as she was slurping a straw. Despite the urge for an orgasm, Natalie knew that it was too soon for her to come. She wouldn't come now, and also, she wouldn't allow Amanda to come too. At least, not yet. The redhead receptionist moved her left foot away from the blonde's mouth, still foot-fucking her. Amanda, who was on the edge of an orgasm didn't offer any resistance and just let the receptionist foot to go away while she was consumed by the pleasures on her pussy. Natalie twirled her foot inside the warm and moist environment of Amanda's pussy a last time. She rubbed her toes against it walls searching for the blonde's juices and slid her right foot out of Amanda's pussy. The Naughty translator didn't even have time to complain. Within seconds, she felt the tip of Natalie's big toe on her nose and the sole over her lips. Amanda smelled a scent that she knew very well, the scent of her own vagina.

"I want you to lick it clean!" ordered Natalie.

"Yes... " whined Amanda before sniffed the toes and search the receptionist's ankles with her hands.

"NO HANDS!" shout out a bossy and cautious Natalie. "Follow the scent with your nose and tongue!" completed the redhead receptionist.

The waves of pleasure were still consuming Amanda, who rested her arms at her sides and used her nose to hunt the bitter scent of her own vagina on the wet white nylon fabric. Alternating sniffs and licks, the blonde tasted the flavor of her own juice for the very first time in her whole life. With the tip of her tongue, Amanda experienced the viscosity and slight sweetness of her juices over the nylon fabric, just to then, press the entire surface of her tongue against the sole and lick the fabric generously, revealing to herself, all the bitterness, salty and sourness of her own vaginal fluid. She licked vigorously all the foot surface that had been inside her pussy before. She sucked all the toes and licked their tips as she was licking a clit. They smelled like clit, they tasted like it, and for Amanda, those toes encased in that delicious nylon fabric, were like a wonderful foot-clit, the very extension of her own clitoris. She tasted the flavor all over her tongue and swallowed all her saliva until she couldn't perceive the scent and taste anymore. The naughty blonde translator grew passionate and started to kiss the toes softly while moaned. As the moans increased in number and volume, it didn't take much time to Natalie noted that Amanda was close to an orgasm again. She pressed her toes over Amanda's mouth and nose using pressure enough to subjugate the blonde. The redhead receptionist rose up from the couch supporting all her body weight on her other foot.

"I think you are far from distant of have learnt your lesson naughty blondie!" mocked the bossy Natalie swirling her spread toes over Amanda's mouth. She felt the blonde's lips on her nyloned flesh and grinned.

"Uggh!" groaned Amanda in discomfort as Natalie pressed her foot harder against the blonde's mouth.

"KISS IT! DUMB BLONDIE!" shout Natalie squeeze her foot over Amanda's mouth.

"Mwah, Mwah, Mwah, Mwah... " Amanda kissed the redhead's receptionist sole.

"Good blondie!" mocked Natalie before dab her toes on Amanda's cheek. "Now you will strip down to your undies and lay back on your tummy. And, it's better you do as I say or I'll get a scissor and trash all your clothes!" menaced Natalie.

As soon the receptionist's foot touched the floor, Amanda drew up her legs towards her torso and pulled her striped skirt off. After threw the piece of cloth over the couch, the blonde translator knelt facing Natalie's crotch and proceeded to remove her sleeveless shirt. As she slid up the shirt out of her body, Amanda wondered if Natalie would strip herself to her undies too. With that thought in mind, the blonde girl threw her shirt over the couch and laid down over her tummy with her head facing the receptionist's feet. The blonde translator couldn't avoid to admire the contrast between the transparent still wet nylon fabric that covered the toes and the dry white nylon that covered the top of the foot. Natalie raised her leg and stepped by over Amanda's head avoiding hurt her. The blonde girl turned her head to the other side admiring the redhead girl's nyloned soles as she walked towards the only cabinet that she knew to be ever unlocked. The office supplies cabinet. Easily, Natalie found some brand new MAX Strength Duct Tape coils that Ms. Ronan kept in her office since when she had discovered that the maintenance staff was stealing them. On the shelf above the shelf with the coils, there was a couple of scissors. She retrieved a coil of duct tape and the better scissor. Natalie closed the cabinet and walked back to Amanda, who didn't notice what the receptionist was carrying because she was admiring the view of her feet.

When the redhead receptionist got close to Amanda's body, she laid the scissor on the couch. The blonde translator soon felt her left arm being gently positioned in the middle of her backs, and totally in submission, she didn't put any fight when her right arm was positioned over her backs in a crossed wrists position. Natalie knelt her right leg over the blonde's arms, close to the crossed wrists, and applied all her weight over it. A new intense tingle grew on the blonde translator's clit when she felt her body being hardly pressed against the floor. Amanda shook her arms testing how much immobilized they were. For her surprise, she barely could slid her wrists half inch apart. She playfully squirmed her body as shook her arms.

"OUCH!" shouted Amanda as she felt the palm of a hand spanking hardly her buttocks. "OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!" shrieked the blond girl as she felt the sting of a few more spankings on her butt.

"STOP STRUGGLING BLONDIE!" shouted a grinning Natalie before applied a harder last spank on the blonde girl's bum.

"I STOP! I PROMESS! I STOP!" shrieked the aroused and reddened bottom Amanda, fearful of felt that intense sting on her butt again.

The blonde translator felt something being stuck on her right wrist. She soon realized what was happening as the sound of duct tape being unwound filled the room. Natalie taped Amanda's wrists alternating twenty turns between the vertical direction and the horizontal direction, binding the wrists firmly on the four spaces between them. Finishing the wrist binding, the redhead receptionist cut the tape from the coil and stuck the remaining length on the top of Amanda's left hand, out of the reach of her fingers. The receptionist was certain that the blonde girl wouldn't never be able to use her fingers to find the tape extremity and to unstick it. While Amanda tested the bind on her wrists, she felt her strapless bra being loosened. It didn't take much to her bra fell on the floor exposing her breasts.

Natalie examined Amanda's panties, the garter belt would be a problem but she had a solution for it. The redhead girl got the scissor and cut the sides of the translator's pantie. She removed the trashed fabric letting Amanda striped to her garter-belt and toe stockings. Amanda just had hated have her pantie destroyed, but when she felt the fabric being ripped off from her crotch, exposing her genitalia, she was ready to be cooperative again. Natalie slid her hands from the back of Amanda's knees until her ankles. The blonde translator whined in pleasure when the redhead receptionist gripped them firmly. She knew what was coming next. She sighed as her ankles were crossed by Natalie. Soon, Amanda's ankles had had the same fate that her wrists. Natalie taped the blonde's ankles together, winding the tape around the four spaces between them. She cut the tape from the coil and stuck the remaining length on the top of Amanda's ankles. Natalie stood up and admired her work, that naughty blonde was restrained and helpless. Amanda twisted her wrists and ankles with all her force; she couldn't free herself at all. That was the very first time which she was experiencing bondage in her life and she was enjoying every bit of it. She knew she couldn't do anything except accept all the punishments that Natalie would inflict on her.

While Amanda squirmed her body and twisted her limbs enjoying and playing with her binds, Natalie walked towards Ms. Ronan's desk. She grabbed one of the two chairs with no armrests that there were in front of the desk, and rolled it close to the vertical bar that was farthest to the couch. She laid the scissor and the duct tape coil over the seat and went towards the taped blonde on the floor. Amanda felt her legs being grabbed and raised. Carefully, Natalie pulled Amanda by her legs towards the same vertical bar that she had positioned the chair. The naughty translator moaned, whined and complained as her body was dragged on the waxed floor, which caused a slight discomfort to her naked torso and breasts. Natalie bent Amanda's calves towards her thighs and pulled her by them, until Amanda's knees and part of her thighs were behind the bar. Skillfully, Natalie taped the naughty blonde's thighs together behind the bar and in front of the bar. Amanda whined and felt an intense arousal when the receptionist raised her taped crossed ankles and taped them, and half length of her calves, in front of the bar. She twisted her ankles and used all her force trying to pull her legs away but her twisting ankles haven't moved at all. She was securely trapped to the bar and there wasn't the least chance to escape. She gave in and turned her head to right. With the eyes, she followed Natalie's feet until the receptionist sat on the chair. The receptionist tested the reach of her hands and verified that she could touch the entire surface of Amanda's soles. Natalie didn't lose time and started her tickling work by inserting her fingernails on the instep of both Amanda's soles.

"Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, sthaahaahaap, pleeheeheeheese, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah" laughed Amanda. She had never felt so helpless before, she shook her soles side to side but couldn't avoid the evil tickling fingers.

"Kootchy-kootchy, Amanda kootchy-kootchy-koo, don't you like feeling my fingernails dancing on your soles? kootchy-kootchy-koo Amanda, kootchy-kootchy-koo, Let me see those soles dance under my receptionist tickler fingernails! kootchy-kootchy-koo Amanda, kootchy-kootchy-koo" teased Natalie. A mischievous and cruel smile etched on her face. She had those naughty blonde's soles for her to torture, and it was extremely pleasurable to tickle torture them.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, , ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," laughed the poor Amanda who loved being tickled but couldn't resist to such skilled tickler.

"I love to hear you laughing naughty Amanda! Don't you like to have naughty ticklish soles like that? Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo," asked Natalie scratching her fingernails up and down from the base of the toes to the heels and from the heels back to the base of the toes.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaa, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeeee, heeee, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," screamed Amanda, pulling so hard on her bonds that she thought she would pluck the metal bar off the concrete.

"Koooootchy, kootchy-koo, kili, kili, kili, tickly, tickly, tickly, kootchy, kootchy-koo, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, naive Amanda, kili, kili, kooli, kooli, kooli, tickle, tickle, tickle, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kitchi, kitchi, kitchi, kitchi, stupid Amanda, tickle, tickle, ticklish, ticklish girl, tickle, tickle, ticklish, ticklish girl, don’t you like the feeling of my nails against your very tender translator soles? Koooootchy, kootchy-koo, kili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy-koo!" inquired Natalie concentrating her fingernails over the balls of the feet.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, NOOHOHOH, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, I-DOHOHOHO'NT, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," laugh-answered Amanda.

"Come on, Amanda. We both know that you love every minute of it. Kootchy-kootchy-koo. Oh, your translator soles are so smooth. You must tell me the make of nylons you wear. Kootchy-kootchy-koo, Amanda. Let me see how ticklish you truly are. Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your ticklish translator soles, Kootchy-kootchy-koo."

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, h, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," laughed Amanda uncontrollably.

"Laugh for me Amanda, laugh for me like the naughty ticklish little girl that you are! Kili, kili, kili, tickly, tickly, tickly, kootchy, kootchy-koo, kili, kili, kili, kili, kootchy-kootchy-koo ticklish little Amanda, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your delicious nyloned soles Amanda, kootchy-kootchy-koo" scorned Natalie as her malice outcropped.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, stooooop, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, noooo moo-oo-oo-oo-oore, I’m too-oo-oo teecklish, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed the helpless Amanda as her twisting ankles couldn't prevent her shaking soles to dodge the skilled receptionist tickler fingers.

"NO MORE? I'm afraid not, my naughty ticklish Amanda! You taunted me to teach you a lesson ticklish Amanda, and I have a big lesson to teach you!" stated Natalie. " Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kili, kili, kili, kooli, kooli, kooli, kooli, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickles, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickles on your naughty nyloned soles, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickles," scorned Natalie once more.

"Ooooh, ooooh, ooha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," reacted Amanda, as torturous sensations invaded more deeply her very delicate nyloned skin.

"Kili, kili, kili, kili, naughty Amanda. That’s a nice laughter you’ve got. So nice, as the naughty little face that you have. Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kili, kili, kili, and I want you to laugh it all afternoon long. Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo. Your stockings are perfect for torture, and you know it. I’m sure that you bought them for that purpose. Admit it, Amanda and I may be lenient. Kili, kili, kili, kili, ticklish Amanda kili, kili, kili, kili, laugh for me forever!"

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," laughed poor Amanda who, without any let-up, turned deep beet red. That incredible tickling torture was a pure onslaught on her.

"Tikili, tikili, tikili, Amanda, tikili, tikili, tikili, Amanda," taunted Natalie, as she simply made her nails slid efficiently from the balls of the feet to reach the smooth and wiggly region of her nyloned toes.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh no-no-no-no-no-no, haaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, NO MORE, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,NO MORE, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no more, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," kept painfully laughing Amanda even when the cruel receptionist fingers leaked through the space between the toes tickling the nothing.

"More you say naughty ticklish Amanda? Very well, I shall oblige, but I didn’t know you liked to suffer that much. Kiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, under your toes Amanda, kiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, tikili, tikili, tikili, tikili, through your nylons Amanda. Laugh, Amanda, laugh. kiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, Kili, tikili, tikili, tikili, tikili, Squeal, Amanda squeal."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed a tortured Amanda, unable to resist the maddening sensations caused by Natalie’s agile nails. She Never had been tickled so effectively, and so cruelly.

"Look at you, my naughty ticklish Amanda! What beautiful reddened face you do have! It should exist a law obliging you to get constantly tickled just to present our society with that splendid reddened face! Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your ticklish nyloned toes, kootchy-kootchy-koo!"

"Nooooooooooooooooooo, haaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaa, haa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh no-no-no-no-no-no, haaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I-caaaha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, CAN'T, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, STA, ha, ha, ha, STAND, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, IT, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ANY, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, MORE, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laugh-begged Amanda.

"MORE? Wow, I really admire how strength do you are my naughty ticklish Amanda. Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo. But first we must solve that annoying problem of your wiggling toes. Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo. Your toe stockings are incredible but they have a terrible defect, my fingers leak trough the space between your toes when you wiggle spreading them. Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, but don't worry my naughty ticklish Amanda, I have the solution for it! kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, your toes are going to be better tickled, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo."

"Aah-ha, aah-ha, aah-ha, aah, ha, ha, ha, aah, aah, ha, aah, ha-aah, ha-aah, aah, ha, ha, ha, aah, ha, aah-ha, ha-aah, ha-aah, aah-ha, aah-ha, aah, ha, ha, ha, aah, aah, ha, aah, ha-aah, ha-aah, aah, ha, ha, ha, aah, ha, aah-ha, ha-aah, ha-aah, aah-ha, aah-ha, aah, ha, ha, ha, aah, aah, ha, aah, ha-aah, ha-aah, aah, ha, ha, ha, aah, ha, aah-ha, ha-aah, ha-aah," laughed Amanda with a growing pain on her tummy caused by so much laugh.

The office supplies cabinet was all that Natalie needed. for her solution She stood up and walked towards it. The tickling stopped at last but Amanda couldn't stop giggling, it was like a residual tickling was still acting on her toes. While she giggled, the redhead receptionist retrieved a coil of string from the top shelf and after closed the cabinet, she sat back on her seat. Amanda was so exhausted that she didn't put any fight as she started to feel her toes being tied with the string. Natalie started her tying work by looping the string extremity around the neck of Amanda's left big toe, just below its pad, and finished the loop with a square not. She unwound more length of string and used the long free string extremity to repeat the procedure on the index toe. She repeated the procedure until the left pinky toe had been tied together to the left fourth toe. Now was time to Natalie to repeat the very same procedure on all toes of Amanda's right foot. She did it easily.

As Natalie admired her toe-tying work, Amanda tested the toes binds by trying to spread them apart. She applied all force that she could but she perceived that it was impossible. She could curl her toes but couldn't spread them apart anymore. Despite her exhaustion, Amanda was still on the edge of an orgasm since all that tickling had aroused her and she hadn't been able to stroke her genitals or properly rub it against the floor. As she played with her bound toes, experiencing the few movements that still had been left, waves of excitement traveled through her pussy each time she felt it was impossible to wiggle or spread her toes. While Amanda played with her bound toes exciting herself, Natalie was being able to analyze Amanda's feet and toes movements, perceiving additional ties that could make Amanda's soles a more vulnerable target. She thought and realized what she would do.

The redhead receptionist unwound more string and tied a new loop around the neck of the left big toe. She walked to the closest locked cabinet that was at the right side of Amanda's body but at the opposite wall from the couch wall, and unwound the string until reach the highest handle. Natalie cut the string and tied a Round Turn knot around the cabinet handle. She pulled the free extremity of the string, slipping it around the handle, until Amanda's left foot had been pointing up and being stretched enough to diminish substantially her ankle twist and foot shake movements. She finished the tying by using a Two Half Hitches Tying knot. Now Natalie needed to deal with Amanda's right foot. She searched for a tying point, and, luckily, she found another locked cabinet at the left side of Amanda's body, which was also, at the opposite wall from the couch wall. As she did before, Natalie tied a new loop around the neck of Amanda's right big toe and unwound the string until reach the highest handle of the new selected cabinet. She cut the string from the coils, and, after tied a Round Turn knot to the handle, she pulled the free extremity of the string until tensed Amanda's right foot to a stretched pointing up position. She finished the tying with a Two Half Hitches Tying knot. Amanda tried to twist her ankles and shake her feet, discovering that she barely could move one inch. She couldn't avoid her soles to be stretched and exposed. She couldn't curl her big toes anymore. Her clin tingled, now her soles were perfect ticklish targets totally vulnerable to Natalie's tickling will. Her heart beat faster as she heard the sound of Natalie sitting on the chair and rolling it to a position closer to her soles. It was just a matter of seconds before she endure a harder severe tickling. The redhead receptionist went directly to the tempting nyloned toe pads.

"Haa, haa, haa, haa, don’t put your nails there, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, ooh, haa, ooh, haa, ooh, haa, my tooh-ooh-ooh-es, aah, aah, aah," laughed the half recovered Amanda, as she felt her ten nyloned toes being attacked simultaneously right through her very smooth nylons.

"Kiiiiili-kootchy-kooli-toes, Kiiiiili-kootchy-kooli-ticklish-toes,Kiiiiili-kootchy-kooli-toes, Kiiiiili-kootchy-kooli-kootchy on your ticklish toes," taunted Natalie.

"Please no, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, I’m sorry. Please, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, Pleaaaaaaase!, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, I can’t stand your tickling torture, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa," laugh-said Amanda.

"Oh, you can't? GOOD! You're being punished for not have learnt your lesson. Didn't you taunt me to do it? Now I'm doing it! Don't you think that it's nice of me to torture you like that? I do think so. You poor thing! You so deserve to be tortured Amanda; you deserve to be tickle tortured until you learn to not tap your foot on anyone's face again! Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo" stated Natalie, as her nails fluttered ferocious over Amanda's helpless toes, right through the delicious seamless reinforcement that was so smooth to tickle.

"Haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, P-P-PLEA-A, haa, haa, haa, A-SE, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, m-haar-c-haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa", begged Amanda unable to spread her toes to dodge the tickling fingers.

"Naughty translators don't deserve mercy," tormented Natalie, as she dug her nails deeper into the nyloned flesh toe pads, forcing them to feel more of those painful sensations that Amanda just loved when applied by clumsy ticklers, and caused her to laugh to exhaustion when applied by skilled hands.

"Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, Maah, aah, RCYaah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, Maah, aah,RCY aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah," laughed and begged Amanda once more.

"Mercy? Again? There's no way your beautiful toes will get mercy my ticklish Amanda. That's you first lesson: there's no way I can stop myself from tickling your lovely hose. You shouldn't have taunted me, now I'm addicted to tickle your soles, and I'm going to tickle them as much as I want. The only thing you can do about it, is laugh my naughty ticklish Amanda. So, LAUGH!" added Natalie as she now ran her ten fingernails up and down the entire ticklish length of Amanda's soles, producing a train of sensations in all her nerve endings.

"Soooorryyyy, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, I’m sorry. haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, Please, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, I’m sorry. Please, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa," supplicated Amanda as her face reddened again.

"I'm not sure if you are really sorry yet! I think as soon I release you, that naughty girl that you are will be there, just taunting me and scorning me, trying to tap her foot on my face." uttered Natalie.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no-no-no-no-no-no, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha-ha-I'LL BE-hee-hee A GOOD GIRL, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha-ha-I'L be-hee-hee A GOOD GIRL, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha " laughed a tortured Amanda.

"So you are saying that you will be a good girl?" teased Natalie.

"Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, I will, I will, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, I swear I will, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, ooooooh, I really will, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah," answered Amanda as the first tears from so many laugh started to fall down from her eyes.

"I'm glad to hear that my ticklish Amanda. So, now, Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your good girl soles, Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your nyloned good girl ticklish soles," said Natalie teasingly.

"Haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, OH GOD, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, NO MORE, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, NO MORE, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed and begged Amanda as her tired soles and toes were cruelly tickled.

"Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, Amanda, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo on your good girl nyloned toes," teased Natalie, as she looked at her long nails poking those delicious powerless toes. Each poke on those pads were as pokes on her own clit.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah," burst Amanda as her toes received a vigorous renewed tickling attention.

"Kiiiiili-kootchy-kooli-soles, Kiiiiili-kootchy-kooli-ticklish-soles,Kiiiiili-kootchy-kooli-soles, Kiiiiili-kootchy-kooli-kootchy on your ticklish soles," scorned Natalie as she fiercely dig up and down her nails all over the stretched nyloned surface. She tickled and tickled from the heels to the tip of the toes.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no-no-no-no, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed Amanda as she surrendered herself to the delicious tickling torture sensations on her nyloned foot bottoms. Her tummy was starting to pain from so much laugh once more. The tears couldn't stop of fall down from her eyes. Her cheeks were intensively reddened and sweated. "PLEASE! ... hehahahaha... hahahahahahaaha.... PLEAHAHAHSE... hahahahe ... <*breath*> ... <*breath*> ... ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, PLEAHAHAHSE... hahahahe ... <*breath*> ... <*breath*> ... <*breath*> ...<*breath*> ... .hehehehaha, .hehehehaha ...<*breath*> ... " laughed and pleaded an extremely fatigued Amanda.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm... So delicious..." cooed Natalie as she felt herself on the edge of an orgasm. The feeling of been able to subjugate that blonde girl into bondage and tickled the entire strength out of her body simply by scratching her nyloned soles was amazing and delicious. Natalie knew that she already could allow herself to come. "Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your ticklish nyloned foot bottoms," teased a grinning Natalie.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, <*breath*> ... Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, <*breath*> ... Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, <*breath*> ... <*breath*> ...<*breath*>, Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, <*breath*> ... Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, <*breath*> ... He, he, he, he, he, ..., Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, he, he, he, he, he,
<*breath*> ... He, he, he, he, he, <*breath*> ... He, he, he, he, he, <*breath*> ... He, he, he, he, he..." Amanda barely could giggle. She had already surrendered her soles and toes to the intense tickling sensation that continuously tortured her nyloned skin. She hadn't strength even to wrinkle her soles in response to the pokes that tickled them. As the nails were drawing their tickling paths, Amanda submissively surrendered the last thing that she had to surrender, her feelings. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... " shrieked Amanda in an intense, wet and loud orgasm.

"It seems that my ticklish good girl loves to be tickled on her soles!" taunted Natalie a last time. Her clit tingled as she rubbed her fingertips on that fleshy nyloned surface. She couldn't hold herself anymore. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHH", sighed Natalie in pleasure as she closed her eyes and rubbed her fingers faster over Amanda's soles. She was close to come, and within seconds, the tact of the smooth and sheer thin nylon under her fingers, and her thoughts about her role dominating Amanda, all together triggered the most intense pleasure bust that she have had experienced in her entire life. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH... " shrieked Natalie as she finally came in an intense, wet and loud orgasm too.

As effect of the orgasm, Natalie stopped tickling Amanda's feet. The blonde girl sighed relieved when the tickling sensations finally ceased. Both girls surrendered themselves to the wonderful sensation post-orgasm, feeling all the muscles relaxed and a calm breathing. Natalie thought for a second, she had a last play to Amanda.

The redhead receptionist removed her thin yellow pantie and did turn it inside out. She folded it carefully in order to keep the wettest fabric on top. Natalie grabbed the duct tape coil and the scissor, and walked on her stockinged feet towards Amanda's head. She caressed the blonde's face with her right sole and toes. Amanda returned a few kisses to the nyloned fabric. Natalie had no doubt, Amanda was still submissive. She knelt in front of her head and grabbed the blonde long hair with her left hand. She squeezed it hard and raised Amanda's head a few inches. The blonde helped Natalie to raised her head, she didn't want to feel the pain of her hair being pulled. Amanda rolled up her eyes trying a better view of the receptionist's face.

"Aren't you a good girl now?" asked Natalie. "If so, open your mouth!" she ordered. Amanda just obeyed, and, when her mouth was fully open, Natalie shoved her folded pantie inside the blonde's mouth.

"Humph!" moaned Amanda as she felt the wet fabric touch her tongue. She tasted how Natalie's vaginal juice was a little bit salty and bitter.

"Now, close your mouth, my good blondie!" said a beaming Natalie. Again, Amanda simply obeyed the instruction. While Amanda still tasted the juices on the wet pantie, Natalie cut a piece of duct tape and stuck it over Amanda's mouth, sealing her lips and assuring that she wouldn't be able to spit out the soaked pantie.

"Humphmph!" muffled Amanda. Natalie chortled. The redhead receptionist used the scissor to cut the two strings that attached Amanda's big toes to the handles of the cabinets. When the strings came loose, the blonde felt immediate relief on her feet, now they could rest them in a more comfortable position. Last, Natalie cut the tapes that were binding Amanda's thighs and ankles to the metal bar.

"I have a last lesson for you my former naughty blondie." said Natalie as Amanda turned her body to see the receptionist's face. "I'll left the scissor on the floor; all that you have to do is free yourself.

"HUMPHMPHMPH!" muffled Amanda as loud as she could.

"Are you afraid?" asked a bossy and sharped voice Natalie.

"YMPHEMPHS!" muffled Amanda as she nodded with her head, after she had knelt in front of Natalie.

"NO SENS! That is a really easy task! But, since you are a good girl now, I'll come back here within fifteen minutes and aid you if you have troubles..."

"Ymphes!" muffled a relieved Amanda as she nodded with her head.

"But there is a little price if you want my aid." added Natalie. "If you were capable to complete this task within time, I'll give you these stockings that I'm wearing now as a souvenir, and later, I'll receive you at my home and pleasure you. However, if you fail, you must give to me the stockings that you are wearing now as a souvenir and you must show up at my home later, so you can get spanked and tortured. Of course, if you fail and didn't show up, I wouldn't mind to kidnap you and make you my personal slave for the time that I need," grinned Natalie.

"HUMPHMPHMPHHUMPHMPHMPH!" muffled Amanda through the gag with her eyes wide open in terror. Amanda as pretty sure, that the young redhead receptionist would truly kidnap her either she completed the task or not.

"Of course, if you don't want my aid, I'll just lock the door and slide you the key through the gap under it."

"Humphmph!" muffled Amanda through the gag again. Now she knew that she hadn't any good option. At least, not for her. She has never been in bondage before, and probably, it wouldn't be so easy for her to free herself in the first time.

"Well, are you willing to accept the price for my aid?" grinned Natalie as she crossed her arms.

"Ymphes!" muffled a nervous Amanda as she nodded with her head. In her mind, that task would be really bad with Natalie's aid, and really worse without it.

"I'm glad we came into an understanding," said Natalie. She dressed her shoes back on and walked to the door. She did open it ajar and verified that there was nobody at the corridor. She grabbed the key from the door lock and turned her head to Amanda, who faced her. "I'll lock the door. Just in case... Do yo know... What if someone decided to have a coffee? It wouldn't be any good if someone did find you like that!"

"Imph homphpe ymphou tmpho remphmemphmbmpher thmphat I'mphm hemphre!" muffled Amanda remembering Natalie. (I hope you to remember that I'm here!).

"The time is running. Good luck!" said Natalie before she left the office, closed the door and locked it.

After heard the locking sound Amanda knew that she was alone and with an arduous task before her. Arduous at least for her. She twisted and pulled her wrists and ankles several times trying to shear the duct tape that was sticking them together. Soon she realized which that duct tape wasn't so ordinary like the ones that are usually sold around. It wasn't shearing. As she wiggled her body and tried unsuccessfully free her wrists, her frustration increased. She was annoyed and in need of other solution. She looked around and saw the rounded tip scissor that Natalie had left on the floor. Maybe she would be able to use that, she thought. Her new difficulty was how to take the scissor in her hands. Amanda thought for a while. She walked on her knees and positioned herself in front of the scissor. She laid over her belly and rolled up her body aside. Carefully, she used her fingers to search for the scissor. She found it easily and with the aid of her fingers, she took it in her right hand. Amanda tried to find a way to insert one of the blades under the tape that was bounding her wrists together. After many tries, she muffled and bit the pantie inside her mouth. It was so frustrating. She was able to insert tip of the scissor under the tape, but the blade was too long. There weren't any way in which she could close the blade and cut the tape. She let the scissor goes. It wouldn't work. She laid on her backs staring at the ceiling wondering what she could do next. It took two minutes until she remembered a scene from a movie that she had seen some years ago. It could work! She brought her knees to her chin and tried to pass her arms behind her buttocks. After a few tries she felt her muscles tired and starting to pain.Her arms were bound crossed in such way that she couldn't spread her arms the enough to allow her buttocks to slide through them. She muffled in foil. She had run out of ideas.

While this in the female bathroom, Natalie was inside a toilet booth touching herself. She couldn't avoid to be horny. She was picturing in her mind how she would make Amanda's bottom to get reddened and then inflict on her all sort of little tortures. She had a whole repertoire of erotic punishments in her mind, including a very good tickling on those nyloned soles. Definitely, she had never thought tickling as a real torture before, but the way how Amanda had been defeated, by just some touches on her soles had proved the opposite. The redhead receptionist was now very enthusiastic about tickling as a form of torture. She would try it again as soon as she could, and, if unfortunately, Amanda were able to accomplish the task within the time, Natalie had already some other possible targets in her mind. With the image of all those targets being tickled on their nyloned soles in her imagination, the receptionist hold her moans of pleasure as she was coming in secret.

Inside Ms. Rolan's office, Amanda was coming to the despair. She had no idea about what Natalie did want to mean with torture and she wasn't so in mood to find it out. Be pleasured would be better than be tortured, and she started to think about how bad she wanted to be pleasured. The thought of those redhead receptionist's lips kissing and licking her feet brought Amanda to the arousal. Soon, a tingle grew up on her clit renewing her spirit. She squirmed and wiggled her body, twisting her ankles and wrists with all her forces. "Stronger, Stronger Amanda, Stronger..." she said to herself in her mind. Amanda realized that if she freed herself in time, she would be in charge, and being in charge, she would be pleasured the way as she wished. She could be pleasured being tickled and tickling that gorgeous redhead receptionist. She loved to be tickled but she was dying to tickle Natalie. Amanda muffled and humped through the gag as her efforts were totally unsuccessful. Now she was relentless struggling against her binds, a struggling that stopped just when she heard the door being unlocked and open.

"Well, well, well! What do we have here?!" mocked Natalie after she entered the office and locked the door.

"OHUMPHNO!" muffled Amanda as she realized that the receptionist could be there for just one reason, the time had ran out.

"It seems that I'm gonna have lots of fun torturing a little blondie tonight!" grinned Natalie staring Amanda in the eyes.

"OHUMPH-PLEHUMPHASE-DOHUMPHN'T" dulled Amanda as the sense of defeat was taking her.

"Kidding!" chuckled Natalie. "You still have three minutes silly blondie!"

"Phewwwww!" sighed Amanda in relief. It wasn't all lost yet. She started to struggle even harder against her binds.

"I want to torture you so bad!" said Natalie as she leaned to Amanda. "But do you know! I'm not so mean! Would you like a clue to free yourself?"

"YMPHEMPHS!" muffled Amanda as she nodded.

"A clue for a tickle?" proposed Natalie.

"YMPHEMPHS!" agreed Amanda as she nodded her head again.

"Very well!" said Natalie as retrieved from the inner pocket of her blazer her cell phone. "Time is froze!" she added after paused the chronometer on her phone. Natalie put back the phone inside the pocket while stared to the floor. She grabbed the scissor and cut a length of the string that she had used to tie Amanda's big toe to the cabinet handle minutes before.

The redheaded receptionist sat over Amanda's calves and crossed her legs under them. Amanda could feel her legs being trapped in place as the redhead's weight was applied close to her ankles. She wiggled her still tied nyloned toes and twisted her feet. Natalie loved the incredible view of those bound toes and completed her plan. She used the length of string to tie Amanda's big toes together preventing the blonde from move her feet distant from each other. Now both of her soles were upturned to a very vulnerable position.

"First you get the tickle..." said Natalie digging her fingernails on both nyloned soles.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, " burst Amanda as the sharp and skilled nails scratched all the surface of her nyloned soles.

"Koooootchy, kootchy-koo, kili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy-koo on your loser's ticklish soles!" scorned Natalie.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no-no-no-no-no-no, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed Amanda uncontrollably as her clit tingled wildly. The tickling on her soles had renewed her closeness to the orgasm.

"Keeetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, Amanda, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo on your looser's nyloned soles and toes," taunted Natalie as she attacked every inch of those delicious and smooth nylnoned feet. "I'm so turned by tickling your soles my ticklish Amanda, I could tickling them forever!", added Natalie before resume her taunts. "Keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo on your loser's nyloned soles, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo on your loser's nyloned toes, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo on all your loser's nyloned feet!"

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed the poor Amanda whose pussy was soaking in pleasure after almost five minutes of intense tickling on her soles.

"Oh no! It seems that someone is coming again!" mocked Natalie before she stops the tickling immediately Amanda moaned in pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... He, he, ha, ha, ha, he, he, he, ha, ha. ha <*breath*> ... He, he, he, he, ha, ha, ha, <*breath*> ... " giggled Amanda just after her orgasm. The readhead receptionist stood up undoing the trap around Amanda's calves.

"Now you receive your clue!" said Natalie under the sound of Amanda's last weakening giggles. She walked to the office supplies cabinet and knocked on its door. "Have you never tought to look inside here silly blondie?" she grinned. "Last three minutes! Time running!" she said releasing the chronometer on her cellphone.

That wasn't the detailed and practical clue that Amanda expected but she didn't have time to complain. She laid over her belly and raised her body to a knelt position. With some effort, she was able to stand on her left foot and jumped until reach the cabinet. Taking care to not lose her balance, Amanda used her right hand to open the cabinet door. She looked inside it. There were many office supplies inside there, but luckily, she found in the shelf at the height of her waist, a short red stylet. She grabbed it with her left hand and used the thumb to slide the blade one inch. Cautiously, she moved the stylet on her hand making sure that her hand was pressing the blade slider in place. She inserted the tip of the blade against the tape close to her little finger, and with some messy movements of her hand, the blade started to tear the tape. Despite her haste tearing the tape, Amanda didn't cut her skin, and soon, she felt that the tearing had loosed the tape in the space between her hands. Carefully to no get cut with the stylet, she started to twist and pull her wrists. It took a few seconds to she easily freed her wrists from the tape and bring her arms to her front. She didn't lose any time. Amanda leaned forward and cut the string tying her big toes. Quickly, she cut one of loops that were taping her ankles together. Soon, her ankles were free too, and, using her free hand, she removed the tape that was sealing her lips. She spit the drooled pantie out of her mouth and celebrated.

"YES! I DID IT! YES!" said a joyful jumping Amanda.

"Time's up!" said a smiling and slightly upset Natalie.

"I think someone is going to please me tonight!" giggled a victorious Amanda.

"I'm afraid that not." grinned a clever Natalie. "Haven't you forgot something?" she inquired.

"Huh!?" exclaimed a confused Amanda.

"Why don't you look at your toes!?" grinned a malicious Natalie as she crossed her arms.

"Oh crap! My toes are still tied to each other," answered Amanda in total disbelief.

"I think I'm gonna leave earlier today! I have some devilish tortures to prepare for tonight," chortled a malicious Natalie tickling Amanda's sides.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha" giggled Amanda trying to protect her sides.

"It seems that someone is ticklish all over!" said the redhead receptionist attacking the blonde's breasts.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed Amanda as her nipples and tummy were tickled. She walked backwards trying to run away from the tickling until fell sat on the couch.

"It's time to get my souvenir!" said Natalie. She grabbed the rounded tip scissor from the floor and started to cut the loops of string that tied Amanda's toes to each other, finishing it in less than one minute.

"It's so much better!" exclaimed Amanda as wiggled and spread her newly freed toes. Thus, she hadn't much time to enjoy the freedom of her toes. The redhead receptionist started to unclamp Amanda's garter belt and remove her toe stockings very quickly.

"Delicious! They are so smooth!" said Natalie rubbing the soles of the worn nylon toe stockings on her face. While the redhead receptionist worshiped the nylon touch, the blonde translator stared to her bare legs annoyed.

"Damn! My legs will be bare until I got home," complained Amanda.

"Oohh! Don't be so sad. You can borrow my white stockings if you want." said Natalie as she stepped out from her shoes and begun to unclamp her garter belt.

"No offense!" replied a not smiling Amanda, "But your ordinary stockings are far distant to be so comfy like my toe stockings." she added.

"Ouch! You needn't be so harsh. I was just trying to be nice to you!" replied Natalie as she finished taking the white stockings off her legs. She threw them over Amanda's thighs. "You don't need to use them if you want not."

"Sorry! I did not mean it. It's just that the nylon of those toe stockings are so superior that you can't even imagine." apologized Amanda.

Natalie inserted her right toes inside the tiny cases of the toe stocking and rolled it up her leg. She did the same with her other leg and clamped her garter belt. "Wow! You weren't kidding about the nylon superiority!" exclaimed Natalie as she felt how thin and smooth that nylon fabric was. The fabric grip was so unnoticeable that it was like the fabric was part of her skin.

"I've told you!" sighed Amanda. "I wish I could have those toe stockings back."

"I don't know... They are so delicious to wear...," sighed sweetly Natalie. "And they will match perfectly with an outfit that I love to wear..."

"Wherever..." murmured Amanda.

"I promise consider give the stockings back to you. In the meantime, here are my address and phone numbers!" said Natalie giving to the blonde a tiny piece of paper. "I will be waiting for you eight o'clock. Don't you dare to be late or or not show up," added the receptionist after she put her shoes back on.

"I'll be there in time," replied Amanda as she stared to the receptionist's legs.

After Natalie left the room, Amanda approached the soles of the white nylon stockings to her face and sniffed it. She could smell the fresh scent of warm leather and sweaty impregnated on the fabric. She rubbed the fabric against her cheeks comparing the smoothness, it wasn't so good like her lost toe stockings smoothness but it was at least acceptable. Still mourning her lost toe stockings, Amanda dressed on Natalie's white stockings. She wiggled her toes and perceived how the toes reinforcement was a prison restraining their movements. She knew that it would be difficult to adapt to ordinary stockings again... Amanda felt herself thirsty and sipped a glass of cold water. She glanced at the couch. There was the rest of her clothes. She couldn't leave the office wearing just her garter belt and Natalie's white stockings. She hurried up to put back on her skirt, her bra and her sleeveless shirt. She shod her black pumps and grabbed from the floor her ragged pantie. She couldn't wear that anymore so she threw that inside the garbage can. A last examination with her eyes and Amanda noticed that Natalie hadn't cleaned the room. She had left all the work to Amanda, who grabbed from the floor all the pieces of strings and messed duct tape, and threw all of it inside the garbage can too. Finally, Amanda walked her way back to the room where she was doing the translation of documents. It was time to work again.

Half of an hour passed and Amanda wasn't being able to concentrate herself in the work. She was constantly losing her focus remembering the feelings and sensations of her delicious play with Natalie. She remembered how much she would miss those black Cuban style toe stockings that she lost for Natalie. "Focus Amanda, Focus", she tried say to herself. She tried work focused again. That time she lost her focus within ten minutes. An idea came to her mind. She grabbed her cell phone and called her friend Kristen. She had called Kristren the night before to thank her for the stockings, but Kristen didn't answer the phone. Now she was trying call her again. The phone rang ten times and a female voice answered on the other side.

"Kristen Palmer!" said the voice on the phone.

"Hi Kristen, It's me, Amanda."

"Amanda! How are you sweet?! Are you good?"

"Yes Kristen, I'm good! What about you?"

"I'm doing well too! The work is a little run, but it's all fine at the end of the day."

"I'm glad to hear that... I called to thank you for the stockings, I just loved them!"

" I'm happy that you liked them. I just couldn't resist to send you some samples. After all, it was you who had challenge me to create a kind of nice toe nylon stockings."

"Shouldn't I receive part of your profits then?"

"I don't think so. You didn't invent them, you just suggested, Amanda."

"I'm kidding! Anyway, about the toe nylon stockings, do you think it would be possible to send me a few more samples?"

"Hummm... If I still have any promotional sample available I think that yes. Are you looking for some color in particular?"

"Well, I'd like two more pairs of that sheer black Cuban style that you had sent me. A white pair would be great too."

"Just a sec, let me check with my secretary..." A minute passed. "Yes, I have it. I'll send it to you."

"Thanks Kristen! You're a life savior."

"*Giggles* ... Is there anything else that I can do for you Amanda?"

"Well, if you send it via Fedex may you ask them to send their employee, Kelsey Ryan, to deliver it to me? She's the best deliverer that I've ever met."

"Sure no problems Amanda. I'll ask them to do it."

"Thank you so much Kristen. Kisses."

"Kisses Amanda. Bye, bye."

The blonde translator terminated her call and got back to work. Another messy half of hour passed before that she decided to call it a day. She saved her work and turned off the computer. The only thing that she could think was that it would be better she come back to her home and get ready to her date with Natalie. She grabbed her suitcase and went to the elevator. When the elevator hit the ground floor, the treble beep of the elevator arrival echoed through the empty hall. The beep called Natalie's attention, who was observing the door of the elevator. The redhead receptionist smiled when she noticed that it was Amanda. The blondie was wearing her white stockings. She loved that. She shout Amanda's name and waved to her. Amanda waved back and heard a last request from Natalie.

"Could you wear those white stockings tonight?" asked Natalie.

"Sure!" answered a happier Amanda, "All that you want."

As amanda walked through the door leaving the building, Natalie stared to the blonde's white nyloned legs while discreetly stroked her own clit. The receptionist pictured in her mind Amanda's feet encased on those delicious white nylons.Natalie had a thing for make another girl to wear her own worn stockings, and she got Amanda to do it. "That will be a great night!" she thought.

The End

super story!!
the length is great, description, fantastic!
it build up nicely, and end with terrific ending
love the story!!

i think 2015 will become a great year for story section

Thank you for your comments putri@nila,
it really did encourage me to keep writing.
Also, you did give me idea about what aspects
of writing I must pay attention when doing it.

Are you libtick because the writing style is so familiar.

I'm not libtick but rather a fan of his work. I love nylon tickling stories and I think that libtick was very original in creating a sonorous use of interjections to represent the taunting and laughing. Indeed, the very first nylon tickling stories that I had read were “Ticklish Secretaries”, “Ticklish Bookworms” and “Ticklish Executives”; I loved them at first read. So that, when I started to write I’ve decide to create my first stories following the libtickism school of nylon tickling stories.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back