• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sacramento Munch & Play Party 2/21/15

terorizer

Verified
We are set for our next Munch on Saturday, February 21. Looking forward to seeing good friends and hopefully making new ones.

The munch date is set, and most likely the time will be late afternoon/early evening - think 4-6pm ish. However we're open to suggestions of locations for the munch at this point. Otherwise, I'll pick a spot and we'll meet there.

Following the munch, will be a private play party. Attendance confirmation and location details will be handled by me personally. If you are interested - please contact me here: [email protected]

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Looking forward to hanging again, man. Always a good time! We'll be there!

Usual methods apply. Munch first, gathering after. Location provided at the munch. Easy-peasy. :)

Oh do we have to send an email to get details on just the munch? I thought he was saying to email if you want to go to the play party and the munch location would be posted here.

Actually Sparky, you interpreted it correctly. The Munch details (location/time) will be posted here, once determined. I didn't do a good job of requesting feedback for possible times/locations. That's why there wasn't a locale and time posted. I'll do that in a week or so if there aren't any suggestions.

Last edited:
Damn the bad timing! I am out of town then but hopefully this is not the last one.

Eek! I haven't logged on to TMF for ages! I recognize a couple of the names, but it has been so long. Wirchler and I are looking forward to the munch and I'll keep an eye out here and on FL for the info.

Greetings folks - here's an update on where the munch will be held -

Denny's
Address: 1322 Howe Ave, Sacramento, CA 95825
Date: Saturday February 21, 2015
Time: 5pm

We'll be there awhile, so if you can't make it earlier, do come by and say hello a little later. Or drop a line and we'll wait for you. This is California after all - we're laidback and flexible that way. Looking forward to seeing folks, new and less new.

I wish I had known about this earlier. But please let me know if you hold another one. If I can find the time/energy I will try to go tomorrow.

The munch is here:

Greetings folks - here's an update on where the munch will be held -

Denny's
Address: 1322 Howe Ave, Sacramento, CA 95825
Date: Saturday February 21, 2015
Time: 5pm

We'll be there awhile, so if you can't make it earlier, do come by and say hello a little later. Or drop a line and we'll wait for you. This is California after all - we're laidback and flexible that way. Looking forward to seeing folks, new and less new.

Come out and visit! :)

Hello,

Was there a munch. I went to the Dennys on Howe street. Asked for the TMF group and they said you were meeting at another Denny's. I went there and hung around a while but no one was there.

We are at the one on Howe, near Arden. The address that was posted. We're actually still here. We never went to another Denny's...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back