• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Post or Not Post? Jumanji/Kirsten Dunst story

U.N.Owen

3rd Level Red Feather
Given the recent controversy in which EmSeeSquared found himself after posting a story involving the preteen Penny from Inspector Gadget, I wanted to get opinions before I post a story I have. The story is one that I wrote a while ago, after seeing the movie Jumanji, and realizing how urgently Judy, Kirsten Dunst's character in that film, needed to be tickled. I thought it would have been so much better if the vines which, in the film, shoot her full of poison darts, had tickled her instead. So I wrote up a version of the final scene where it happens that way.

Kirsten Dunst was 13 in Jumanji. I personally have no problem with girls that age, or even younger, being the subject of tickle-stories. Tickling is, after all, not in any way inherently immoral or indecent, and in real life kids are more likely to be tickled than anyone else. Kids, for that matter, I think enjoy being tickled more than anyone else, since they are so uninhibited about it.

Indeed, kids' TV is the place where serious tickle-torture is more often shown than anywhere else, since it represents a way that 'danger' can be made 'fun' for children. Witness: the two kids tickled in TMNT, the tickle-scene in the Raggedy Ann film, Dorothy's tickle-torture in the animated Wizard of Oz series, Wendy's tickle-torture in the Peter Pan animated series, among many other examples. In fact, the story EmSeeSquared posted, if a bit less intense, could easily have been part of a real Inspector Gadget episode without raising any eyebrows: if in a real episode, Penny had been captured by the enemy and tickled to try to make her talk, no one would have thought twice about it. My only regret is that they never did that in the show!

So, let me know: post, or not post? If people want to read it, I'd be happy to post it. If people don't want it here, I'll keep it to myself.

Attachments

• 2558.jpg
    2558.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 2560.jpg
    2560.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 1
I agree with you, U.N.Owen, that tickling is quite natural for children. My 13 year old daughter told me recently how they use tickling to punish 'uncool' classmates: the arms are held stretched out to the sides, and the 'misbehaving' girl gets tickled on her upper body by two torturers. Mind you: she doesn't know about my having a tickle fetish!

Tickling kids is harmless in my eyes, as long as it's done between themselves. As soon as an adult other than their own family is involved, the idea behind the tickling is usually the satisfaction of the adult's sexual needs, and I strictly disapprove of that! That is pedophily, even if no actual sex is performed!

Now, while reading stories or watching anime pictures with tickling minors achieves the same result (some kind of sexual pleasure), no REAL kids are involved, and no harm to them is done. Photos or videos are different: To produce them, a real person has to be tickled, and we're in the realm of pedophily again.

So IMO posting a story here is allright, even if a minor is involved. But I'm just speaking for myself, not for others who might react irritated to ANY material with minors. But then, anime pics would have to be excluded as well: Almost all anime characters look like 13 or 14, and attaching big boobies to them doesn't change that impression a bit!

Fine by me...

I love Kirsten Dunst. Aside from that though, I think it's like any other celebrity story on this board. None of us condone these actions in real life. But because tickling is not always a source of...umm...sexual stimulation i would not delete this post, although i cannot speak for other mods.

I seem unintentionally to have wandered into a somewhat murky area; still, the general feeling seems to be that, seeing we're not dealing in anything but pure fiction here, there's no problem having stories with minors.

So, I'll post the story shortly. The story itself will probably be an anticlimax, not being terribly good.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back