• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wifey tickled me in the attic

funny852

TMF Regular
Wifey tickled me in the attic

I was in our attic alone making room in this little back annex part. The room has a very small entrance but I usually squeeze through. Well, I must have put on a couple pounds lately because I found myself stuck at my chest with my hands up over my head and on my knees. The weight of my body made leverage impossible so I needed someone to push or pull me through. I yelled and yelled and finally my wife who was watching television came up.

She thought that this was so funny. She stood in the attic right in front of me as my body filled the entrance completely. She said to me with that evil smile, “You really can’t move in or out, you are truly stuck?” “Yes, I said, would you please either push me or pull me out”. She said, “No, I think I like you just right there for now.” She said that it was really hot up here and began taking off her shirt and bra. She began touching herself seductively and teasing me. She reminded me that just last week I took advantage of her when she couldn’t move from our bed and it was now time for my come uppance. I of course immediately responded with a hard on which was quite obvious through my sweat pants. She put her tits right in my face and began tickling my armpits. She made me suck her nipples as she played with mine. I began giggling like a girl as she played with my armpits and torso. She said, She tickled me so hard I couldn’t catch my breath. She added:“It is a shame I can’t reach your feet behind you, they are so ticklish.” I made the mistake of gloating over that and said, “ha, too bad.” She responded by asking what else could she tickle. My throat got real dry and my heart started to pound. She then slipped off her shoes and stated rubbing her bare feet over my erection through my pants. She is very flexible and used her big toe to pull down the waist band of my sweats and began rubbing me through my underwear. Her toe found the pee hole and she started rubbing my erection with the soft soles of her foot. Finally, she pulled my pants totally down and found a big old plume. “Please, no , oh god no, don’t” I begged. She ran the feathers up and down my cock and balls for what seemed like forever. It tickled so good and bad at the same time. I began to squeal in laughter which delighted her. It just made me harder but it didn’t make me cum. Then she ran the stick side of the feather from my balls to the tip of my cock. My cock was so purple and twitching. I though it was going to explode. But she knew me well and kept me at the edge.

Then she sat down under me and grabbed my cock between her soft feet and began giving me a foot job. Again she stopped moments before I expoded just so I would cool down. My balls ached for relief so much. But she wasn’t done yet. She wanted me to go crazy. She began tickling my torso, knees, thighs, cock and balls with her long nails. She just kept on tickling me slow and steady making red figure 8 marks on my body. Then she smiled and looked up at me as she took my hardness into her mouth. She just let it sit there twitching in her mouth and smiling up at me as if to say, “What are you going to do about it, huh.” She then began swirling her tongue around my head. I swear I got light headed and thought I was going to pass out. She stopped again. Sat in front of me and put her toes right up into my armpits and began tickling them with her toes and she ran the feather up and down my shaft and balls. I tried to hold in the laughter but finally gave in to the sensations. Finally, she laid down in front of me on her stomach, brought her feet up around my cock and pumped me till I came all over her back. I am getting a hard on right now just by remembering this.

:wow:

Nothing like that ever seems to happen with projects around my house!!

:D JP

I second that one! :(:wow: Sounds like you both had an awesome time! What a way to get tickled! Whew!:yowzer: :tickle: :tickle: :bouncybou

Loved that story and wow I would love to have a man trapped in the attic;) and just tickle him til he begs me " Please no more! I can't take no more!" of course he would have his chance to get me the same way....what goes around comes around:D ;) :p :tickle::tickle:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back