• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally he's going to Tickle Me...

Funsprinkle

I think this is the right place to post... This is kind of like the second half of my other story!

Whenever I touch him, I think of all the places I want him to touch me. The way he lets me explore his body, and know every entire inch of it is completely sexy. To have his trust and his desires in the tips of my fingers is such a powerful feeling. I want him to have the same feeling with my body. I want my body to be explored and touched, and tickled. I want to feel his dancing finger tips covering my naked bare skin.
Finally at the end of one of our sessions through his heavy breathing, as I’m about to take off his blindfold and as I untied his hand, he grabs my wrist, and tells me it’s finally my time.
Even that small touch of his hand onto my wrist sends shivers throughout my body and makes me desperately want more of his touch. He asks for a moment to catch his breath, and then he’ll be ready. He wants me to leave the room, so that he can get ready and prepare a few things. The anticipation of what he might do is almost more than my body can handle. It starts to fill my body, what is he going to do, where is he going to touch, how is he going to touch me. Before I can think too much about it, he calls for me to head back to the room. Before I could even get a foot in or look fully around he puts the blindfold on me. Right before he does, out of the corner of my eye, I see a table, full of things he’s going to use on me. Ribbon, feathers, tooth brush, combs, oil, lotion… and a few things I can’t tell what they are. He walks me slowly into the room towards the bed and asks which way I’d prefer to lay down, I say on my back. So he insists on laying on my stomach instead. I let out a whimper as I know this is way more torture for me. On my stomach I feel a lot less control, and he wants all the control he can have.
So many things run through my head, is this really happening, is he really going to finally do this, am I going to be able handle what he’s going to do to me?
Then I feel the last strap tighten down on my wrists. He’s already tied down my legs, spread apart, and both of my arms are now spread, I have no room to wiggle. Every part of my body is exposed, I’m only wearing a tank top and panties..but he makes quick work of my tank top, cutting it off of me, exposing my bare sides, so soft, and vulnerable .
It feels like forever that I’ve been laying here, tied down. He sure is taking his time. I can hear him walking around the bed, and it feels like he’s putting things down on the bed near me. What can those things be? What is he going to do first?

And then finally I feel it, running along my sides, it feels like maybe it’s a fork. I want to shake free that alone is going to drive me crazy. I scream out with laughter. My sides are very ticklish, and it’s such a light touch that it I can almost feel it all over my body. With this blindfold it’s so hard to know what he’s going to do next. And then I feel it, he’s gone to my feet.
He started with a feather up and down the middle of my feet, from the tips of my toes to the back of my heel, one on each foot. Then I can only feel it on my left foot, and he’s got what I think is a tooth brush going between my toes, and a feather still running along the soles of my feet. Then I feel a cold breeze, oh my god, he’s blowing on my toes while he’s using the tooth brush, and the feather. I can feel my body lashing around trying to break free from cuffs he has me tied down with. He takes turns doing this to both of my feet, he spends what feels like 20-30 mins on my feet. I have no idea how long he’s been down there. I can feel myself starting to sweat, and running out of breathe from laughing so much. And then it stops. Just like it started it stops. I can hear how heavy his breathing is. I wish I could see his face right now, I want to know if he’s enjoying this. I want to see his face when he touches me, and when feels my feet.
After a few mins have passed I feel his soft fingers again. Running up my legs from my heels, up my calves, and right on the back of my knees tickling the soft skin behind my knees, then continuing up my thighs, slowly and softly, until he finally reached the bottom of my ass. I have dreaded him finding this spot. I break out in laughter and start shaking again, and I can hear him giggle, excited that he has discovered this. And he does little spurts of tickling, my entire body shakes, euphoria covers my body, and dread of his tickle. He starts to move up, but doesn’t get far before he comes back to my ass, and starts to really tickle me, but I can tell he is irritated that my panties are still on. He stops, and I feel the cold metal touch my skin, he’s cutting my panties off too. He has left me completely naked, and he is in control. I can’t even explain how much this turns me on. He is driving me wild, and I am laying here blindfold unable to see him.
I can now feel the feather again.. starting up by my ear, running down the back of my neck, feeling it drag right down the middle of my back. This doesn’t tickle as much as it just turns me on. Makes my entire body feel amazing. It’s not just the tickling, but his touch. It excites me, and he excites me, I can’t wait to feel where he’s going to touch next or go.
The feather disappears, and now I can feel something on the underside of my arms, I’m not sure what it is but it tickles. It tickles really bad. In between the screams and laughter I try and ask what it is, and he whispers in my ear that he’s not going to tell me. And because I tried to question him, he takes it up a level and I hear that giggle again, I know I’m in for it now.
He keeps working my underarms, in and out of my armpit, then down my sides, and he really tickles my ass, god that feels incredible. I am laughing and screaming and shaking. I don’t know why I try and pull my arms or legs they aren't going to move. He has tied me down so tightly. I can feel his cool breath again blowing on my skin, I wonder if he can see the goose bumps that’s giving me. I can feel them up the back of my neck down to my legs. My body doesn't even know what to do. There is tickling happening everywhere. He’s jumping around from spot to spot. My feet, my thighs, my knees, my sides, my under arms, all over my body. He is driving me wild, and it’s making me very wet. He has no idea know bad I want him right now. I love how he is taking control of my body, and making it his. He is in control of what he wants and thank god right now it’s me. After squirming, and screaming and laughing feeling him everywhere, it stops. I am out of breath, sweaty and don’t know what’s going on.
I can hear him moving around, and then feel him brush my hair to the side and I hear his whispered voice again… That was only the first part… Now I’m going to flip you over, I hope you’re ready for more. A rush and sensation covers my body as I feel him untie me, he lifts the blindfold for just a second and I finally see his face. He is beaming with enjoyment, and he too is red and hot, and I can tell that his touching me as excited him and it just turns me on more seeing his hard dick. Right after that, he slides my blindfold back down and continues to turn me over and tie me back down.

It's not my best. But I'll have a second half to this coming.. I think "laying on my back" will tell a much better story! ;) hehe

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back