• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally he's going to Tickle Me... (Part 2)

Funsprinkle

I can hear him moving around, and then feel him brush my hair to the side and I hear his whispered voice again… That was only the first part… Now I’m going to flip you over, I hope you’re ready for more. A rush and sensation covers my body as I feel him untie me, he lifts the blindfold for just a second and I finally see his face. He is beaming with enjoyment, and he too is red and hot, and I can tell that his touching me has excited him and it just turns me on more seeing his hard dick. Right after that, he slides my blindfold back down and continues to turn me over and tie me back down
I hate that I can’t touch him right now, I want to feel his body, and I want to do so many things back to him for the way he has made me feel. But I am very much looking forward to this. As he secures all the ties again, I realize again I am naked. My nipples exposed, rock hard, piercings sticking out of my hard nipples. My tits moving with my heavy breathing, up and down, I’m not sure what to expect. My thighs spread wide exposing every bare part of me. I’m at the mercy of his touch, and I am very excited to feel what he will do next. I can hear him, taking deep breathes, he must be preparing for another round of this. The anticipation of excitement starts to make me giggle. He hasn’t even touched me but I can’t help but laugh. My body starts shaking from the laughter, my tits jiggling, and as I am laughing I feel it. That cool breeze again. He’s blowing on my nipples. As they shake around in the air, his cold breath making them harder and harder, I can feel my nipples tighten and the sensation heightens. Then I feel his fingers, pinching and squeezing my nipples. Flicking the piercings, blowing on them still, and then his fingertips start to tickle under each of my breasts. Instead of giggling, I start to moan, and I can tell he’s not sure what he wants to do about that. His main goal is to make me squirm and giggle, I know that, but I know he wants me to feel good while he does it. And my god does this feel good.
He keeps tickling, my tits, and flicking my hard nipples, and then I feel a very soft light tickling from what feels like a feather. Light, soft touches, over every inch of my breasts. In a circle motion around my nipples he keeps moving the feather tickling all over my tits. This feels amazing. He hasn’t even touched any other part of me yet. He’s so focused on my nipples, God I wish I could see him right now. I want to know if he’s enjoying this, I want to see the pleasure in his face as he touches me. So I decide to take a chance, and I ask if he will take the blindfold off. He stops, he’s not touching me at all anymore, and I’m worried what his response will be. He bends over, and whispers in my ear again. Fuck, even his whisper makes me feel amazing. He says he’ll take the blindfold off but it will cost me. I don’t even think twice about it. I want to watch him. I want to see what he’s feeling, and watch him enjoy my body.
It’s a feeling I can’t explain giving over the control of my body to someone else. Someone I trust with every vulnerable inch of my naked body. The look he gives me just reassures me that he’s honored to be touching me, and he’s enjoying it as much as I am. It’s a feeling I can’t help but soak up and enjoy. He hasn’t even touched any other places and already I am completely enjoying myself. It’s exciting me a lot. He’s making me wet just from touching my nipples, I can’t imagine what the rest of this is going to do to me.
And then it starts, his fingertips move slowly down towards my thighs, I know this is going to make me scream out with laughter. The softer the touch the more it makes me giggle. I start to thrash my body side to side trying to move my hips away from his fingertips, laughing and giggling, screaming, and moaning. I can see the smile on his face as he does this, and I love that I am not wearing the blindfold anymore. The louder and I scream and giggle the more he’s enjoying himself. I can’t help but try and be as loud as I can. I want him to know he pleases me. I can tell from how hard his dick is in his boxers how much he’s enjoying it. He’s drawing small circles on my hips, with his fingers, and then I see him grab for the electric tooth brush. He turns it on and starts to go back and forth from hip to hip it feels even better as he runs the tooth brush across my stomach. I can’t stop laughing, even when he’s not touching me it makes me giggle. I can’t settle down fast enough to stop the laughter. His face lets me know that he’s not even close to being done. He’s only touched two spots on me.
I realize he is about to really start in on my body. He looks at me, and actually climbs on top of my body, holding my body in place as he does, and he starts with his hands, and from my wrists on down, he is tickling every bare spot, moving his hands from side to side on my wrists, and forearms until he reaches my underarms, and armpits. Oh my god I can’t stop laughing, trying to squirm, I can’t even move, he has a tight hold on my body, and I want to try and break free. He’s looking down on my, laughing and smiling, showing me that he’s in control. He keeps tickling, no matter how much I squirm, no matter how loud I scream. He is in control and I gladly have given my body over to him. He leans over and lightly kisses my ears, and blows on my ears and neck and he keeps tickling my underarms. Then he moves lower and lower, he starts kissing and lightly blowing on my chest, and my nipples, this time he’s tickling my sides, my whole body jerks like crazy. My sides are so ticklish and when his finger first touches them, it makes me jerk from side to side. He realizes that he doesn’t even need to use any of the tools that he’s prepared. His fingers are all it takes to drive me wild, and even the slightest touch of his fingers send a sensation through my body that I can’t describe. His hands are so soft and his fingers can touch so light or with just enough force to make my body shake and quiver.
He slowly moves off of my body, and in between my legs that are still spread and tied down, and he starts to run his fingers down the insides of my thighs. I let out a loud moan, this feels amazing, and I know it’s making we wet. He runs his nails back and forth up and down, and in patterns all over my thighs, every once and while touching towards my pussy that I can feel getting more wet with every touch. He goes from my thighs to my hips and quickly up my sides, then running circles around my nipples again. He has touched everywhere he can on the middle of my body and I am laughing, and jerking, and moaning. I’ve gotten so sweaty from the excitement of all of this. I love looking down at him, so intent on my body, thinking of what he’s going to do next. He looks up at me, and sees me watching him. He gives me this devilish smile, and then takes his hands to my feet. Almost like he is saving the best for last. He just goes wild on my feet, fingers from top to bottom, heel to toe. Tickling like crazy. My legs kicking as much as they can, barely even moving because he has me strapped down so tightly. When he touches in between my toes I scream out. Moaning and laughing, going between euphoria and complete torture. But even with it being torture I love every minute of it. He makes my body feel like no one ever has. I love watching him, it gives me joy knowing he’s loving this. He then decides to take his fingers and hands back over my whole body. Not stopping at all to take a break from my toes to my knees, my thighs, and my tits and nipples. God I love how he touches me, thrashing around on the bed trying to break free from the ties he’s got on me. Finally reaching the top of my body, hitting my arms, and elbows, and then he goes back down one more time. My whole body thrashing from side to side, and loud laughter bellowing from my mouth. I can’t believe how good he feels. As I look over at him, I can see how hard his dick is and he knows that he’s made my pussy wet this whole time, I’m hoping he undoes these ties and I can really have my way with his body. I can’t help but think to myself I’m ready for him to release me, so I can have more of him again. I know this wasn't exactly what he had planned, but I think my reaction to feeling his fingers surprised him. His touch is all I've ever wanted. His fingers will drive me wilder than any tool he could ever use on my body. The soft sensation of his fingertips is the drug my body needs.
He leans over me, tells me we are done for now, and that he’s going to untie me. I beg him to let me have his body, and finish what we have started, he smiles, and says that’s exactly what he was hoping for.

Very Nice!
I could not believe that there weren't any more comments to this story. Very descriptive... and you were able to incorporate your feelings and sensations into it. I love it!
I always try to do that as well. I hope that you will read some of my stories. I feel that we are on the 'same page' as it were.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back