• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MM/M hypno-fetish: Captured and fetishized to be a tickle slave

I_Obey_hypnotiz

English not my native tongue, so excuse me.
Somewhat twisted, not for everyone.
No actual tickling, only indirectly.
I was in a really strange mood, so here it is:

MM/M hypno-fetish: Captured and fetishized

Johnny had always been taking care of his young, slim and muscled athletic body. Even his soft, average size feet were so well shaped that chicks couldn't help it but keep staring at them while he was walking near the beach barefoot, during summer. But even his undeniable, brunette charm couldn't make him getting the promotion he so much desired. That female bitch, no matter how many times had succumbed to Johnny's "hidden" talents, still she would keep competing him for the reward. Untill a chance finally arrived.
There was that company that was producing playboy-style magasines for both sexes. hot girls and boys with fresh, sweet skin, great legs streching behind their backs with their feet teasingly bare. Not really a bad investment, though problems with competition is always persistent in these kind of activities. A rival magasin called DARE, indeed dared to steal from them a whole 45 percentage of their regular buyers. As a naughty and ambitious reporter, driven by greed to get the desirable promotion, Johnny axcepted the job: he would sneak in rival's magasin headquarters and steal some photos claiming that its owners had a little perverted secret to hide, perfect for blackmailing them to quit from business. Piece of cake for Johnny!
After a couple of drinks and a couple of highly erotic nights (with blowjobs included) the kinky secretary gave him the key to access the headquarters. And so it happenned. Johnny found himself inside the building, searching the office of the owners for valuable evidence, really late at night. Noone's home!
Or is?
Clumsy, arrogant Johnny.. didn't bother to check the other rooms to make sure no one was there. Didn't matter though now, as he saw a figure of a tall, buffy dude standing in front of the door, staring at him.
"Look Steve, a little brat... well well..!"
"Yeah Jim, who would ever knew..." another equally buffy figure appeared behind the first one.
Both started coming towards Johnny, who wasn't able even to mumble, since he simply didn't know how to act.
"Oh, look... he's really snooping around... he's spying on us! Yeah Steve!" Said the taller one, as he grabed Johnny.
"Well, I have an idea.. let's make him our spy!" Replied the other one, with the sinister laugh.
"Excellent idea Steve!" Said the other, still having Johnny grabbed. He turned Johnny to stare at the computer's screen.
The other one, still with that sinister smile on his face, began searching for a specific file... until he entered in a file called FETISH, and opened a specific photograph.. what a view for the eyes... a really elegant blond chick-perhaps a bit oversexualised as she had her juicy ass turned to the camera, wearing a really kinky pink underwear, exposing every surface of her butt-cheeks-. But the most bizzare thing was something else.. her feet were tied up. And she seemd like she was laughing really loud. What's that? Oh.. a long, white feather. A stiff feather that was tracing her silky, bound soles. With their big toes tied up together. Johnny didn't know what to make of this.
And that's when the grabber-guy, with his free hand, dropped johnny's trouser and pants and exposed his big dick -how many ladies haven't driven to unbelievable orgasms?- It was not until now that he realised that his long, bulky and a bit bending dick was a little aroused due to the sexy photograph of this cheeck with the big, fine D cup shaped boobs.
Again though, time was running out. Jim, again with his free hand, started stroking slowly Johnny's totally exposed dick, while the other dude still had that sinister smile.
He was stroking Johnny's "stick" with steady, wavy moves, while he had Johnny grabbed. Johnny couldn't do anything but watch the photo of the sexy naked girl having her bare soles of her feet feather tickled.
After some seconds of careful stroking, his dick was unavoidably fully erected. Stroking stopped for a second, and then continued, while the other one, pulled something out of his pocket.. something tied up to a rope, and started swinging it in front of Johnny's face, while he was still staring the photo and still had his fully erected penis subjected to persistent strokings from his other captor. He felt something... mesmerizing in the air...
"I command, you obey... I command, you obey... I command, you obey.. " kept repeating this guy, still swinging the mesmerizer in front of Johnnys eyes. Meanwhile, Johnny was really hooked by this sexy photograph.. her great soft legs, the big boobs that was half-covered by her hands, and that perfect pair of feet, wiggling helplessly by the unbearable tickling produced by the white feather. He could only see that picture, he could only sense the teasing and horny-giver stroking and could only hear his captor voice:
"You're a slut...you're a slut... you're a slut..." said Steve with a steady voice, still swinging his gem in front of Johnny's eyes.
"I'm a slut...I'm a slut...I'm a slut...I'm a slut...I'm a slut..." Of course he was a slut.
"This is your butt.. you love pink string bikinies... you obey... slut"
His butt? Of course this sexy ass was his! "This is my butt.. I obey.. I'm slut.. I'm slut... this is my butt..."
"This is your perfect D cup boobs... you love them slut!" Said Steve, while the other fellow kept doing his thing, stroking after stroking, making Johnny's dick critically wet and terribly horny.
"This are my boobs.. I'm slut.. I'm slut..I obey...." Johnny stared this photograph...of his boobs.. kept staring his D cup boobs... "I'm slut.. I'm wearing pink string bikini... I obey... You command... I obey..."
"And for the best part.. these are your feet... you are so horny that they are being tickled... you beg to cum..I command slut, you obey.. your sluty feet wants so much to get it!"
Hey, his feet wasn't being tickled! Why his masters wasn't tickling his feet? "I'm horny...horny..horny.. I need my feet tickled... I'm a slut.. slut..slut.. a slutty little tickle brat... I obey master.. I'm your slave.. you tickle.. i wiggle... you tickle... i laugh...."
Poor Johnny's dick.. couldn't take any more... seconds were seperating his dick from the Big Blast.
"Ok obedient slave.. your name will be Lisa.. your name will be Lisa.. ok slut? ok Johnny?"
Who's Johnny? "I'm Lisa.. I'm Lisa... I'm slut... I'm horny.. my feet are yours to tickle.. they will do as they are told...I obey..."
"Good.. now CUM, SLAVE" said Steve and Jim kept stroking even faster, past the point of edging...
White, juicy liguid came out of Johnny's (Lisa's) pink aroused swaft, spreading everywhere and even covering half the screen. He/she Didn't care though. It just covered his/her photograph. In his/her sexually reprogrammed mind, he/she was Lisa, a perfect image, the same person that was tickled in the photo. From now on, her only job would be to feel unbearably horny every time her masters would tickle torture her feet, dressing her with a particular sexy, pink string bikini.
Or sending her to spy her former bosses, in her Johnny -now secondary- persona.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back