• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Driven By You (FF/M, Adult) - Part 9

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Usual drivel from the writer, skip to the line of *'s for the story proper.

Here's the links to the first chapter in this series, the first part of this chapter & part 8. As always I suggest reading from the beginning, but there should be enough details to let you pick the story up pretty much anywhere.

Apologies for this being so late (I had thought it'd be ready on Sunday), but for some reason it didn't flow well when I was writing it, and this is actually the third version of this I've done. I think I'm going to put this series on the back burner for now, although if anyone does want this to continue let me know and I'll change priorities about a bit. It's just getting harder and harder to come up with realistic, yet different, situations within the context of the story and as I'm quite pleased with how the series as a whole is going I don't want to ruin it by changing the rules halfway through.

Anyway, enough of this, on to the fun stuff.
Enjoy.

Driven By You – Part 9

The scene that met my eyes instilled an almost primal fear in me, to the point that it wasn’t until much later that my normal, logical thought process kicked back in and started wondering just how long Laura had been planning this. The room was pitch black, a heavy curtain draped over the window to prevent even a hint of light in from the outside. Candles flickered along the walls, but this wasn’t the blaze of light that they’d used the night before. This was mood lighting, set to hint at the contents of the room and provide enough light for my torturers to see by and that effect alone was enough to put me on edge.

What I could see didn’t help to reassure me, a black shape in the middle of the room had to be the bed as there was no-where else to store it, although they’d taken the headboard off leaving it as a convenient flat surface. At one end there was a board, no, more like a block of what looked like wood attached in the centre and mounted on the floor, forming a narrow extension that I presumed was designed to hold a victims feet somehow.

The light glinted off what appeared to be steel chains hanging from the wall, four of them, positioned almost exactly in line with corners of the bed. Aside from that there was only the hint of tools, vague shapes barely visible in the darkness. The overall effect was like stepping back in time, to a medieval dungeon, and judging by what they’d put me through up to now, this wasn’t just for show.

As for Laura and Hayley, they were standing at the far end of the room, watching me and gauging my reaction. There wasn’t enough light to show me any details of their faces or bodies, just two sleek, menacing outlines, darker shadows against the blackness. I stayed where I was, knowing that the rules I had agreed to required me to wait for their orders if I wanted to avoid any additional punishment.

“Lie down, put you head on the block, close your eyes and keep them closed!” Laura’s voice, but in a tone I’d never heard before, sharp, snapping out like a whip, a voice of command. I quickly did as she ordered, finding the block was actually slightly higher than the bed, forcing my head up as I tried to get comfortable. I heard footsteps and a slight scraping noise as someone, I had no idea which of the two it was, approached me.

I felt the cold embrace of metal restraints being attached to my wrists and ankles, but strangely they didn’t restrict my motion much, certainly not to the point I’d expect if I’d been secured to the bed. Again I heard footsteps but moving away from me now, off to the right.

“Open you eyes” Laura commanded, and I obeyed instantly, relieved to have a chance to see what was in store for me. Almost immediately, I began to wish I hadn’t. The shackles attached to my body were wide, almost two inches across and made of steel, with a chain leading from each of them to a pulley hooked to the wall. The chains ran down to two large wheels, one on either side of me. It was by these wheels that my tormenters now stood, and my first proper glimpse of them made me forget all about my situation.

Once again they were dressed in identical outfits, and in the dim, flickering light it was hard to tell which was Laura and which was Hayley. Thigh high leather boots with wicked looking stiletto heels drew my eyes up their bare thighs to a bodysuit the likes of which I’d never seen before. It was a sheer black, so deep that it seemed to absorb what little light there was and highlighted their bodies in shadow. Cut almost like a swimsuit it hugged their bodies tightly, flowing up the front of their bodies to end in a high collar that wrapped around their throats while being completely open on the back and sides. They both wore their hair loose, brushed back behind their shoulders and the overall effect was a combination of unbelievable eroticism coupled with a very real sense of danger from these two beauties.

They didn’t say a word but started to turn the wheels in perfect synchronisation, taking up the slack on the chains turn by turn. It took almost a full minute before the chains were tight enough to start to pull my limbs out to the edges of the bed, and now all I could feel was fear. How far were they planning on going with this? I had, after all, known them for less than two weeks, what if everything they’d done to this point was a set-up for this and they weren’t going to stop until I’d been pulled apart? Just as panic threatened to overwhelm me, they slowed down then stopped entirely, leaving me stretched out, every limb taught, and every inch of my body available to them, helpless to prevent whatever they had planned.

They walked over, again moving almost as one being, until they were finally close enough for me to get a good look at their faces. It was only then that I saw the final part of their outfit, white contact lenses covered their eyes completely, removing any semblance of humanity from them, and I knew then that it was going to be a long night.

Laura (this close in I could just about work out who was who) leant down and whispered in my ear; “Don’t worry, we won’t leave any permanent marks my love. Well, not physically at least”. It was meant to reassure me, and it did to a degree, I knew that this was still the person who’d captured my heart faster than I’d have believed possible. At the same time, I couldn’t help but remember what they’d done to me barely twenty-four hours previously when I was in a far less vulnerable position than I was now.

All this passed through my mind in a split second, my attention locked on Laura as she moved back down to stand by my waist opposite Hayley.

“I won’t lie to you” Laura said, all trace of playfulness once again buried beneath the voice of the Mistress. “We are going to torture you tonight and I guarantee you’ll beg for mercy before the end.”

“But we wouldn’t be fair if we didn’t give you a chance” Hayley continued, “and we do so want to be fair. So here’s how it’s going to work.”

“You’re going to be tortured for at least an hour straight.” Laura informed me, staring right at me with those blank eyes. “But how much longer you have to endure will be up to you.”

“We must admit, we do enjoy playing with your body, making you react is just so much fun.” Hayley said, kneeling down astride my right leg, her face only inches from my now rock hard cock. “So we’re giving ourselves five minutes to play before we get down to business.”

“If you come before we’re through with you” Laura explained, mounting my left leg as she did so, “every second left in those five minutes will add a minute to your torture.” She pointed back over her shoulder and must have had a remote hidden in her hand, as a dull red LED display clicked on showing 6:00. “And as they always say anticipation is the best experience of all, we’ll even give you a minute’s preparation.” Hayley finished; dropping her voice so low I could feel the last word vibrate through my body. And then the clock started to tick down.

I swallowed hard, my eyes glued to the countdown, trying desperately not to think about what I knew these two could do to me on their own, desperate to ignore the images my treacherous mind was throwing up of what this was going to look and feel like. I tried working the maths through to distract myself, for every minute I lasted, I had to endure an hour less torture, and I decided on that as my mantra, if I could just keep focused on that I might have a chance.

The clock still had thirty seconds to go before the girls started their attack, but they were already doing everything they could to distract me. Both of them were grinding their covered pussies against my bare skin, and I could feel their juices on my flesh despite their outfits. Hayley was looking up at me, her head resting on the very top of my thigh, those full lips looking so inviting as she worked her tongue around them. Laura on the other hand was hovering over my shaft, mouth open and breathing gently downwards, and I wondered idly what would happen if I let go before the timer reached the official starting point. A loud buzzer sounded and it was suddenly a moot point as both girls dived in.

Laura dropped her head straight over my shaft and was moving her wet, warm mouth up and down as fast as she could, while Hayley had her mouth working my balls, scraping her teeth down them every few seconds for added impact. Both women moved a hand up to my ribs and stomach and started scrabbling over my skin, adding another layer of sensation to my already overloaded mind. I tried to keep my eyes closed, knowing that if I actually saw what they were doing I’d be lost, but a new, light, erotic yet unbearable sensation flicked across my stomach and hips, and I jerked up, eyes wide in shock.

That new sensation had been Laura’s hair flicking over my body, falling like a curtain over everything from my waist to about half way down my thighs. The sight of these two amazing creatures working me over, grinding their bodies against mine as they sought their own release was too much, and I knew something had to give. I didn’t dare give in yet, not with four minutes still on the clock, so I did the only other thing I could. I started laughing.

I think I skipped all the intermediate stages and went straight to hysterics, these two seemed to have learnt all my most ticklish spots in an incredibly short time, and were exploiting all that they could get their hands on. I knew they were expert ticklers, but they must have been holding back the night before, as while that had seemed unbearable, at least it had felt like they were tickling my skin. Now it seemed that they’d found a way to bypass that and jump straight to the nerve endings, everywhere they touched sent an electric shock to my brain, demanding that whatever was being tickled was moved away from the source of the tickling. But the chains held me tight, I couldn’t even squirm let alone jerk away and I had no option but to take it.

I started to see black spots in front of my eyes as I just couldn’t take any air in, my head was swimming thanks to the lack of oxygen and my tormenters were remorseless in their attentions. As I started the long slide into unconsciousness any hint of self-control I had went as well. I felt Laura place her tongue against the head of my dick, as Hayley sucked both of my balls into her mouth. Both girls started a low-pitched hum, which shot through my body like an electric current, and I lost control. I exploded into my love’s willing mouth, pumping for what seemed like an age as she fought to swallow everything that I could offer her. I felt the pressure of her lips around my member ease as she pulled back, only to be caught by surprise as Hayley swooped in, latching her own lips around me and taking every bit of my cock into her mouth. I could feel the tip of my dick brush the back of her throat as she worked me, and in only a few seconds I came again, an orgasm that shook me, arching my head back, I was screaming although I didn’t know it at the time. The one thing I wasn’t doing was taking in air, and by the time I relaxed enough to regain the ability to think it was too late and I blacked out.

I was out for about ten minutes, which gave the girls enough time to finish their preparations before they brought me round by the age-old custom of smelling salts under the nose. It took me a few seconds to remember where I was, and they waited until I was back with them before speaking.

“Well, you did better than we thought you would, only thirty seconds left on the clock when you gave in.” Laura said, “I guess we’re out practice. Unfortunately, for you at least, that means you’ve got an hour and a half of punishment awaiting you. Now, as much as we’d love to torment you ourselves, we’re still a little too turned on to do it properly, we might get distracted while we work and we can’t have that. So we’ve prepared a little surprise for you.”

“Ever seen these before?” Hayley asked, holding up a small plastic pad with a wire leading from the pad to a control box at the foot of the bed. “They’re technically massage pads, but with a little more power, and a slightly harder plastic, these little lumps can be the worst tickle torture devices you can imagine. And, oh look, some cruel, sadistic person…”

“Or persons” interrupted Laura.

“Or persons” Hayley continued “seem to have stuck a whole army of them to your poor defenceless body. You’d better hope that nobody presses this button “ she said, indicating a large red button on the controller ”or you’d be in for the worst night of your life.” She paused, waited until my complete attention was focused on her and delicately pushed the button.

The feeling was unbelievable, there had to be thirty or more of those pads attached to every single tickle point on my body, and they all turned on at once. They vibrated back and forth so rapidly I couldn’t feel an individual point on any of the pads, just a constant moving blizzard of tickles assaulting my skin. A dull hum filled the room from the machine, but it was only seconds before my laughter overtook it, as the tickling overwhelmed me. I screwed my eyes closed, trying to hang on to at least a small part of my self-control, but it was hopeless. The tickling sensations were everywhere; my armpits, ribs, chest, stomach, hips, waist, thighs, knees and feet had at least two units attached at each point, my toes spread with a set of linked hoops and a pad nestled firmly in between each toe. I was going mad, my laughter had already turned silent as I fought to get a single breath of air into my aching lungs. I was on the verge of passing out again when the pads ceased in their constant attack and grew still.

My relief was short lived, I had barely five seconds to draw breath when a pad on my ribs vibrated into life, moving rapidly from a slow tingle, up through the maddening tickling it had reached previously and on to a whole other level of torment. My laughter went with it, starting from a low giggle, through hysterical laughter finishing in a scream. Then it decreased the intensity and shut off, the whole process lasting about ten seconds. Another pad started, this time on my knee and went through the same process, and I realised this was going to carry on for a while. Over the next thirty minutes it seemed that the machine turned on every single one of those pads in every possible order, always repeating the same pattern, and every time my reaction was the same, the giggles forced into screams as I gasped for breath.

Hayley and Laura in the meantime had moved over to a couch positioned directly in line with my feet, so my eye line was pointed straight at them. As their toys went to work on my helpless body, they started to go to work on each other. They slowly stripped out of their outfits, each clearly luxuriating in the feel of the others hands and bodies against their skin. They wrapped their long legs around each other and started to put on the most erotic show I’d ever seen. Even through the laugher, I couldn’t take my eyes off them as they writhed around each other, exploring their bodies and clearly enjoying it. All I wanted right then was to be able to join them, but there was no escape, and with an hour left to go the pads repeated their earlier movement and all switched on at once.

This time they were running at their highest level and I skipped laughing and went straight to screaming. I couldn’t stand this for long, and I let go of my pride as I started to beg for mercy, for release from this nightmare. I didn’t really expect them to do anything, and in that I was absolutely right, both Hayley and Laura simply sitting up to get a good, long look at what they had reduced me to. Tears were flowing from my eyes now, every muscle straining for freedom but there was no way I was going to move those chains so much as an inch. A final scream was ripped from my throat as the pads once again shut down, and in the sudden silence I heard Hayley groan in pleasure and through my blurred eyes saw her shudder and buck her hips against the air. She’d cum just from watching my reaction to this torture, and in turn her reaction set off Laura, neither woman really getting any sort of release, more of a speed bump on the way to their destination.

*Continued*

I didn’t have any more time to watch though, as the next section of the programme kicked in. The general effect was similar to the first ‘pulse’ attack, except this time it was using random numbers of pads working in unison, and they weren’t doing the gradual build up they had done previously. Instead they simply switched on at full power, the effect was as if I’d had an electric shock, every muscle they touched clenching tight and relaxing only after they switched off. My head jerked with every new sensation, laughter screaming and begging mixing into one nightmarish soundtrack.

Laura in the meantime moved down to one end of the couch, and slowly moved up until her pussy was flush with Hayley’s, but at a ninety degree angle. Arranged in this ‘scissors’ shape, the girls were clearly enjoying the sensations that they could now give each other, and not only through their pussies either. After all they each had a pair of feet perfectly placed for enquiring fingers to explore, and they both seized the opportunity. Their laughter, light and almost musical, mixed with my own desperate hysterics and rose around us, interrupted only by the occasional moan and groan from one or both of the women.

We stayed like that for almost an hour, any energy I’d had was long since spent and know I couldn’t even jerk when the pads switched on, my laughter had died and been replaced with quiet gasps as my mouth gaped open, searching for air. Finally the pads stopped their motion and lay still. I just lay there, trying to summon the strength to talk, but I was completely spent.

Or so I thought. Suddenly every single pad jumped back into life, except this time at a level far higher than they had ever reached before. Suddenly I found the extra energy I had been lacking only second earlier, and gave one last desperate plea to my captors for mercy.

“NOOOOO! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU’RE AHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHH, YOU’RE KILLING ME!!!!”

My eyes were closed, spots dancing once again on my lids as I begged, and my only indication of what happened was Hayley suddenly screaming in pleasure, followed almost immediately by Laura. Our cries mixed, rising higher, forming a mix of ecstasy and torment the likes of which I had never heard before or since. Just as I thought I could stand no more the machine died for the final time, leaving me exhausted, sweat dripping off my bound body as I struggled to stay conscious. I didn’t even have the strength to open my eyes, and so I felt rather than saw the chains being loosened and the shackles removed. Even without them I stayed spread eagled, lacking the energy to move my legs and arms in. I felt a rustle next to me, then the soft, supple flesh of these two ticklish devils slid against me, as they curled up to my naked body.

Their arms slid around me as they rested their heads on my shoulders and I felt first one then another pair of lips on mine, both giving tender, gentle kisses, such a contrast to the brutal violence of the past few hours I felt like I was going to burst into tears. They held me, and repeated the loving kisses, and suddenly a profound sense of peace washed over my body and I started to fall asleep. As the darkness rushed up to embrace me two things competed for my attention.

One was from outside, Laura’s voice whispering three words to me: “I love you”.

The other was from inside, and it whispered only one word: “Revenge”.

Fine episode, BOFH666. :D I especially liked the teasing and anticipation being well described.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back