• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLED FOR ETERNITY Chapter 4: Tentacle Troubles M(ish)/f

Tickled for Eternity
Chapter 4: Tentacle Troubles

Cassie made an attempt to step through the orange door, but too late she realized there was nothing to step on! She screamed as she started to fall into empty darkness! It was only the second “I'm going to die!” thought she'd had since this wretched game had started, but that was two times too many. Without warning there was a loud splash as she fell into a body of salt water. Coughing and sputtering she screamed out for help as she tried to figure out which way to go. In the complete darkness she had no idea of where to swim to! There could be an island less than six feet away and she wouldn't know it! She screamed for help, praying by some miracle someone in this awful place would help her! She heard the water move, but before she had time to process the thought of rescue, two slimy tentacles wrapped around her wrists and pulled her out of the water! She screamed and fought the creature, but it was too strong!

“This be mine reward for saving thy life?” A deep male voice with a thick accent came from the darkness, and did not sound too pleased. His language reminded her of the ancient knights of England. Having dealt with fairies, strange bears, and plants, Cassie could only imagine what this creature would look like.

“I...I'm sorry sir....you frightened me!” Her voice trembled as she knew more tickling was in store for her, and she wasn't sure she could take more!

“Mine apologies milady, but I doth believe thou owest me a prize in return for the deed I hast done.” He spoke with a bit of humor in his deep voice. Suddenly, a small light shown down from the wall above, and Cassie gasped at the sight before her. From the waist above was a breathtakingly handsome man! Such well defined features in his face, and the deepest of brown eyes she melted right in to. His brown wavy hair framed his face and strong jaw. She allowed her eyes to wander down to his tight chest and abs, glistening from the water. The poor man though! Below his waste was dark scales giving way to eight dark tentacles, two of which currently held her in the air. He looked at her with one eyebrow cocked in amusement, and his strong arms crossed in front of him. As Cassie looked down however she realized she was now wearing nothing but her black bra and matching black panties. She blushed and tried to cover herself up, but being as her arms were tied up and her legs were not that flexible, such was impossible.

“And the prize you want is to tickle me?” She groaned, resigning herself to her fate.

“'Tis not the prize I wouldst choose, but to watch thou squirm and giggle wouldst be pleasing to mine ears!” And two of his tentacles began to trace their way slowly over her sides. Cassie burst into giggles immediately, already over sensitized from the previous three ticklings she had endured. “Thou hast a beauteous giggle mine ladybird!” He grinned mischeviously. “Methinks I shall enjoy tickling you most!” He raised two more tentacles to join in the frenzy on her sides and belly.

“Noooooohehehehe I cahahahnt tahahake ahany mohore tihihicklihing!” She cried out in between giggles.
“Seeing as thou ist almost naked, methinks thou hast endured a bit of torture, doth not worry mine ladybird, Sir Matthias wilst be gentle!” He kept up the tickling on her belly and ribs, sometimes sneaking up into her armpits to wiggle his tentacles around. Cassie was howling in laughter as he tortured her upper body. If this was being gentle, then she sure didnt want to know what he did to other people! She felt herself being moved closer to him, and ever so gently he laid her into his strong arms. “Thy laugh is as joyous as a songbird and as merry as the day is long!” He gripped her with one arm and used his other hand to spider his fingers across her belly. She twisted and fought, but his grip was strong. She had no choice but to lie there and giggle as his skilled fingers found every inch of ticklish flesh her soft belly possessed. “Maidens likest thou love to be tickled by Me, especially here on thine belly!” He wiggled one single finger over her flesh, but it was enough to draw girlish giggles from her. She didnt even have the strength to fight being tickled any longer.

His hand began to squeeze the newly exposed flesh of her inner thighs. She howled her torment to the dark room and tried to kick, but realized he had a tentacle wrapped around her legs so movement was impossible. Another tentacle bound her arms and lifted them above her head so two more could start teasing her sensitive armpits. “NOOOOOOhehehehehehe! Stahahahap!” She half hoped this seemingly chivalrous octopus-man would be sympathetic to her plea, but the tickling didnt even slow down. The only small comfort she had was his strong arm supporting her above the cold waters, but even that was a tiny comfort at that.

“Thine skin is soft as the petal of a rose, but so very sensitive to mine touch!” The tentacles teasing her armpits, his hand teasing her thighs, she didnt know how much she could take! He stopped for a minute until she caught her breath, but that was all. Then his tentacles and hand started up again, with one more teasing her feet. The slimy tentacle snaked in between her toes, causing her to shriek and plead with him to make it stop! The tentacle teased every inch of the delicate skin under her toes, over her arches, around her heels. His hand was back to tickling her belly now. “I hast always found the belly of a lady the best place to tickle, wouldst thou agree?”

Cassie shrieked out a loud no. Tears slipped out of the corners of her eyes as she sunk into silent laughter. She thought the plants were bad, but with a mind of his own, he was able to gage her reactions and use that to know how to evoke the most laughter out of her. She also wasnt sure which was worse, not having anyone hear her pleas, or someone hearing them and ignoring them. With one loud shriek, her laughter returned as she brought precious air into her lungs. As she began to regain her senses, she realized the tentacle on her feet, and the ones in her armpits had at last stopped. The only tickling sensation enveloping her was his hand on her belly. His fingers danced a ticklish ballet across the soft, sensitive flesh. Cassie sank back into delighted giggles, delighted that this was the only thing tickling her. Also, not that she would ever admit it out loud, but maybe part of her was even starting to enjoy this. A very small part.

“Alas mine ladybird, the time hast come for thou to make thine choice.” He carried her over to a small island where the two doors sat waiting, like an omen of doom. One was white, one was black.

“CHOOSE WISELY! PICK THE RIGHT DOOR AND YOU GO FREE, PICK THE WRONG DOOR AND BE TICKLED FOR ETERNITY.”

She turned quickly to look one last time at Sir Matthias, but all that remained were shallow ripples where he had disappeared back under the water. She took a deep breath and chose the white door, begging to get it right this time. “I dont think I can take any more tickling” She muttered as she stepped inside.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back