• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughs At The Fair (F's/M)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
laughs at the fair.jpg

Yea i've never posted here before so i thought i'd give it a shot. This is a picture with my own cheated character Kid getting the shit tickled out of him at the fair. Hope you all like it! I apologize a head of time for anything wrong with the story, i'm not much of a writer.

Plot is that Kid decided to let out his inner nerd and go to the fair. He went out, bought a fake sword, ate some cotton candy, saw a fat man try to ride a horse and fail, and had a gay old time. He also did a good job not making eye contact with anyone, thus avoiding him from getting fiendishly tickle tortured by any sadists near by.

Now right now you must be thinking, “Then what the fuck am I looking at right now?”

Well as you see all good things must come to a end. And what a mischievous end it is when a group of mean classmates see Kid at the fair and decides to play a mean trick on him.

People gather around the torture stage lead by a buxom jester, whose face is stained with the look of hating her life, to see what poor fool will be put in the stocks. Kid looked at them as everyone gasped in terror.

Rolling his eyes he thought, “I’ve been in worse…”

The classmates behind him giggled as the jester made her announcement in a very uninterested voice. She looked at her list of people that have volunteered to be part of the torture show. Her eyes opened slightly as she saw only one name on every slot. She read the name

“CollaredKid?”

Kids heart sake into his ticklish stomach as he looked down, not daring to make eye contact with the female jester in fear of getting tickled publicly.

The classmates (still keeping themselves hidden) secretly pointed the woman to identify the “most eager” volunteer. The jester looked down at Kid cocking her head to the side. A cute guy who was shy? That was right up her ally. She may not have liked her job renaissance fair but did enjoy embarrassing cute customers, Maybe even get a phone number or two.

She bounced off the stage and strutted up to the young man who seemed very fascinated with the floor and placed her hands on her hips.

“Are you Kid?” She asked, pouting a bit. Oh yea this guy was defiantly her type of stud.

Kid kept looking down, not daring to look this clown lady in the face. “No……..”

“You sure?”

“Yep.”

“I don’t think you are.”

“Oh I’m quite sure.”

“Really?”

“Yes…..”

The clown girl giggled a bit, this could have gone on all day. The clown girl looked into the crowd at the people jesting that the stubborn boy was lying; She then put her finger under Kids chin and forced his face up.

“Are you suuuuuuuure?”

Kid closed his eyes and blushed really hard. Her voice was really cute and the looming thought of it chanting tickle tickle tickle at him made his face go red.

The woman just looked deep into the face of CollaredKid. Oh he was cute. His name could be Steven Shit-bag at this point; she was still getting him in those stocks.

“Come on baby, don’t be shy. You sit in the stocks, people take a few pictures, and then someone throws a tomato at you. I think you can handle it” She led Kid to the stage as the crowd clapped. She put Kid in the seat and then addressed everyone.

“So, what should we do with this shy little naïve?”

Kid just sat there looking embarrassed as he heard the click of the stock, trapping his hands and feet. If he just stayed put he’d get out of this without sheading a single giggle. Then after a pause he heard someone in the crowd yell. “Tickle him.”

Fuck. You know? Just fuck…..

The Jester squinted at that. Is someone high? Did the MTJ Pub users all come in today? (love you guys<3) But never the less she had to comply. As long as I didn’t cause the volunteer pain she had to fulfill the crowds demands. “Urgh… Can’t they ever yell out “blow him”…. Ied rather do that….” She stopped talking under her breath and went to the stocks to remove Kids shoes. “Well then lets get these off then.” She sighed.

“NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!” Kid thrashed his head back and forth. This interested the woman a bit. She began to tickle Kids feet with the softest touch her gloves would allow. This made the young man howl to the sky like a wolf that just saw the moon. She gave her volunteer a brief stare as she continued to trace her fingers all around the ball of his foot, smoothly caressing down his arch and going back softly to treat his toes to a wiggle or two.

“Hahahahahaahahahahaaaahahahahano! Hahahaha Come on!!!!” Kid bit his lip and tried to look away.

“Awww poor thing. Are you really that ticklish?” Seeing this sexy stud’s face turn red was all the encouragement she needed. She may have not been down with tickling, but making a poor man squirm, oh hell yea. She skittered her fingers wildly against his toes, being certain to get them right in-between them.

“NOOO!” He shrieked, trying to hold back his cries.

“Oh and now we’re lying?” She said winking at him as she poked her fingers into his arch.

“Please! PLEASE! Stop!!!!!!!

“Who are you talking to hon? Me? See I wouldn’t know cause you refuse to look at me. Come on look at me and ask nicely to stop.”

“Please I cant-“ At that, point her gloved fingers dug into the sides of his poor helpless feet. Kid flailed as much as he could wile trying to explain. “I CAHAHAHAHNT! I JUHAHAAHAHAHAHST CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHNT PLEASE HAHAHAH PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSE!!!!”

“ Oh please darling, wont you give me a little peeksie at the eyes? One look and I’m done. That’s it. Scouts honor.” She gave him a little salute with one hand wile lazily dragging her finger up and down and back around his left foot.

Oh CollaredKid opened his eyes all right, but they shot open because she then jabbed her finger into his poor big toe. The two mad eye contact. The tickling stopped for a second as the jester got a look at him, then she grinded. The woman felt a rush of heat in her painted face as, almost in an instant she didn’t just want to see this guy laugh and giggle. She wanted to see him beg. She wanted him for her own.

Images of him screaming bloody murder entered her mind, him being naked and tied to her bed. Her getting a good go at all the flesh this stud had to offer. Then when she couldn’t handle the heat in her loins any more, shed fuck him good and hard, and then begin the proses all over again.

Kid has seen the face on this woman before, he’s seen in on woman after woman. He knew he wasn’t getting out of here any time soon, but still he tried. “T-there, happy? Now please for gods sake stop.”

The beautiful jester shot back a hurt look. Stop? He wanted her to stop and spoil her new favorite game with her new pet? Oh shell stop aright. “Sure thing babe.” She got up and faced the crowed who where laughing there heads off at the guys predicament. She called out to them. “It seems out naïve is naughtier then I though. I don’t think I can punish him a lone. Brave people. Who would like to teach this helpless boy a lesson?”

Like an idiot Kid looked out to the crowed and looking several other females in the eyes. Welp. His fun day at the fair was over.

It took a few seconds but ladies began to come one at a time or in pairs to make CollaredKid there little tickle bitch. Nails, feathers, Toy swords, Pens, Fingers. They where all used to bring this dog to heel.

One goth girl came up grinning wider then Kid estimated in her life. She may not have had a taste for the fair, but she did have a taste for helpless male feet. She licked and licked and even sucked as her new lollypop wailed in his seat.

She looked at him kissing each toe “Oh come on you little freak. Tell me you like it or I’m going to bite each little piggy off! Mmmmmmmmm yummy…..”

One creative girl used her hair to torment the poor boy. He felt the strains rap around and caress his foot with loving tickles. She winked and smiled as his please for mercy filled her ears.

One mean red head that held his sword for him used it to cut his shirt and get his ribs nice and good. After a bit of that she moved to his feet. Now she was someone who needed to learn not to go too hard.

Hid classmates stayed hidden laughing at their good prank and left knowing there work was done as.

The sexy jester watched her handy work with a big smile. “After a bit of this that nerdy little boy is going to begging for my tickles.” Then from the corner of her eye she saw it, a huge bulge in her sexy victims tight black pants. Just then she got the most evil idea.

She snuck behind the giggling young Kid and slid her hands devilishly around his waist. “I’ was going to say I’m sorry for being so mean to you sweetie, but then I noticed something about you. Would you want to guess what it is?” His laughter didn’t allow him to make any guesses, but he could feel her gloved hands gliding to his helpless hips. It was then Kid felt just how hard he was. It was all part of the damn course. He may have hated the tickling but his bodies made him seem like a big liar. He felt her hands get closer to it and his face burned ref. Not in front of everyone…please….

She tickled his crotch threw his thin pants until he was shamelessly throbbing. “Does someone enjoy getting tickled by Dominate women? Hmmm? Does someone like the tickle tickle tickle tickle?” Just as kid thougth her words cut threw him like butter. All he could do to shake his head. He wanted her to understand that his body was a huge liar. “Aww really? Not even in your hard little special spot?”

She needed to stop this teasing. Kid didn’t know what would happen to him if she didn’t, what he would do. How would the crowd react? They might call 911 on him or worse. That goth girl tongue was hell on his feet he didn’t need to know how it feel anywhere else

“Is someone going to bust a nut right in front of everyone? Oooo how naughty...” The tickling got faster. Kid couldn’t even a feel on where her fingers are or where going to be, it was just a relentless feeling of tense tickling all on his feet and nether regions. He felt himself about to let go and then her fingers left his lap.

“Now listen here you sexy little rat. As much as I’d love to take you to hell and back it’s against the rules sadly. You wouldn’t want to get me fired would you hot stuff? So guess you’ll just have to hold it and deal. For me! And aren’t I worth it!? Com on tell me I’m worth it!” The lap tickling got worse at that point. Again and again she would tickle him to the edge and leaving him hanging. She took shameless delight and listening to his maddening laugher fade to helpless desperate moans and back again to laughter.

One of the foot ticklers saw the ecstasy in his face and mistook it for him enjoying the foot tickling. So in that respect they tickled faster, harder, they teased him horribly with words and what ever they could find.

“Looks like the bitch id getting his little rocks off getting tickled like this.”

“I bet he wishes he hand a hand free to rub one out.”

“Hahahahah what a freak!”

“Mmmmm maybe if you scream nice and loud for me ill lick that thing to.”

“Tickle tickle tickle”

Kid tried to not listen to them, just then he heard the mean clown girl again. “You know what cutie, since you’ve been such a good sport ill make you a deal. Now if you really want to have a nice big release ill give it to you. Not here of course not, that too so naughty. And I’m a proper girl. So here’s the deal shorty, I clock off work at about 7. You stay here and wait for me like a good little tickle slave and you and me will have a wonderful night. Well go get some dinner, see a movie, Ill tickle the hell out of you, then and only then if your really good ill send you to heaven.”

Kid wiggled and screamed, he couldn’t answer the jester’s offer to a date.

The jester laughed. “Oh your free to say no of course. If you want you can stay here and help me till my shift ends and continue to be my little prisoner but wouldn’t option one feel so much better. Here, let me give you a taste of what you can get.”

She his herself behind the stocks and unzipped Kids pants. The clown girl licked her lips as his member sprang out. The she liked all around. Every inch she saw before her trembled underneath her wet pink tongue. And still she didn’t allow Kid to cum. It tickled, it felt good, but mostly it tickled, so much so that kid passed out not too long after.

Kid woke up In a bathroom stall not soon after, his pants where around his ankles and when he looked down at his till beating member it read a message in red lipstick

“Boy did you scream. I’m so flattered. I’ll see you at seven lover boy. Oh and btw, don’t get any ideas of shooting before me and you play our bedroom games tonight. When I see this dick again I better not see this message smudged. Till then my little naïve tickle tickle….”

Thanks. There will be more stories like it following Kid and all that. Who knows i may even pose tome of the pictures i have saved up.

I love stories like this. Great job.love the art work to. I Can't wait to read more.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back