• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The River Of Love Bonds (Valentine's Story) FMMM/F

TKNova-Aj

This story was written on February 12,2014. Note there tickling in it but not a lot of it but enjoy :) (Also can anyone point out to to grammar mistakes. I think i got all of them I hope but I want to make sure >.> Thank you! ^_^)

It was February 14, 2015 on a Friday. A girl with blue hair wearing blue dress with sheer sleeves, glovelets, back bow, wearing fish stocking on her legs, a lace up corset with some heels. The young blue hair girl walked into a store as she was looking down making sure no one her face or recognizing her like she was trying to hide from some people as she walked up to the counter as an old man was selling chocolates, flowers, shape-heart balloons to people on. "Well, what can I do for you their girl?" The old man asking the young blue hair girl as she looking around, and she pulled out the debit card. "Hey Mr.Aran. It's me Aqua! I'm here to pick up the.....well you know what." Aqua said talking in a calm voice whispering to Mr.Aran as he smiled knowing that was one of his original customers that come to the store. "The you know what? ....OH! It's in the back and...." Mr.Aran said as he noticed he saw some students looking like they were watching Aqua, and Mr.Aran conversations pretending to move and not knowing what was going, but Mr.Aran catches on to things real quick.

"Say Aqua. Those students any of them whippersnappers your friends?" Mr.Aran questioned Aqua as Aqua turned her head slowly looking to see who they were and noticing it was the Student Council following Aqua as Aqua sighs and shakes her head knowing that she knew she was going to be followed even in this disguise. "As if. Mr.A can you help me out?" Aqua questioned Mr.Aran as Mr.Aran pressed a button under the table that opened up a secret stairway which was basically a secret exit for emergencies only as Mr.Aran was telling Aqua telling her to hurry as the Student Council kids were getting closer and closer and with no time to waste Aqua hopped over the counter as Mr.Aran gave her a big box that was really important to Aqua as she headed down the secret exit but without waving goodbye as Aqua continued then Mr.Aran pressed the hidden button under the table to close the secret exit as the Student Council members arrived at the counter.

"The girl where is she?" One of the student councils members interrogating Mr.Aran. "Huh? Oh, you mean the blue hair girl? She just hopped over the counter than poof gone! Like it was magic or something!" Mr.Aran sarcastically saying and lying to the skin his teeth telling the Student Council members as the Student Council members begin to grow impatient and angry at Mr.Aran but sighed knowing that they couldn't do anything to him as thy walk away in the signs of defeat. "She got away ma'am. That old geezer seemed to help that Aqua girl escape somehow." One of the student council members said through the phone talking to someone on the other side of the phone. "That's okay this Western Style Valentines day will not fit to have a happy ending. I'll make sure of that." A random but familiar British voice said through the phone then the line went dead as the Student Council left the store Mr.Aran laughed the Student Council knowing that the old geezer had tricks up his sleeve. "I guess the Student Council always kept forgetting the number one rule about Aqua and her friends! Don't underestimate a F.E.A.T.H.E.R, and never underestimate a rebel either!" Mr.Aran said as he was laughing knowing that Student Council was going to get Aqua so easy.

A couple of minutes have passed since Aqua made her escaped from the Student Council. Thirty minutes later she appeared to be outside somewhere from the secret exit in a back alley not knowing where she was. "Man I hope I'm not too far from the school. I got to get this present to a safe place quick!" Aqua said as she pulled out her phone looking to see where she was and seeing that she wasn't that far from her school at and with no time to waste Aqua took off without a doubt in her mind even while running in heels. A couple minutes later Aqua seemed to made it to her school just in time seeing that everyone was wearing old style western outfits for something coming up after school which was planned by the Student Council known as the Western Valintine's Festival which was going to be right after school. Aqua wasted no time as she ran as she as saw a bunch of groups talking and gossiping about how the Student Council was going to crash the the festival so everyone thought of a good hiding spot to put their gifts for their lovers even Aqua heard of the hiding spot as she agreed with the Students on this as the bell ranged everyone headed to class.

Aqua was walking to class as she passed by some of the Student Council members that didn't even pay attention to her, but Aqua felt a bad vibe like something bad was going to happen. Aqua squeezed her gifted in her arms as she headed to class and awaits to see what happen.

After the whole day of class, gym and lunch finally came to end but only for the teachers but not the students and the Student Council. Later on the back of the school there was a re-creation of the 1800's western style. It had a built saloon, a custom built jail to put the people who were acting bad, they also had barrels near the Saloon, built wagons, fake cactus's, and tumbleweed. But there were also pink shape heart balloons, teddy bears, and other kinds of romantic stuff also because it was Valentines day. Everyone seems to be having a good time and were playing along as they seem like they were at the western time. Aqua was looking around, smiling, and a having a good time, but she was also keeping a look out for the Student Council knowing they were after her and her surprise present that she got from the store. Aqua was asking people about the secret storage spot that everyone was hiding Valentine's gift from the devious Student Council.

One of the students told her and with no time she ran as fast as she can and she found the secret spot which was inside the school. Aqua ran and found a green locker that one of the students were talking about. She put the lock number that the student gave to her and with her putting in the numbers real quick she was successfully able to unlock the green locker and when she noticed it was empty but she pressed a secret button the side which open a hidden side which she saw a lot of chocolate heart boxes, pink teddy bears hugging a heart, heart shape candy lollipops, and more gifts was in there. Aqua eyes sparkled as she saw how nearly everyone had a brought a gift for someone for their crush, lover or even their secret Valentines crush. With no time to waste Aqua put her gift in the secret lockers, closed it and put the lock back on real quick. Aqua looked around to see if anyone saw her but she let out a deep relaxing relief of a sigh as she was holding her heart knowing it was beating real fast knowing she felt like someone was following her.

As Aqua was heading back to the back of the school where the fun was being held at she noticed 5 Students Council members were blocking her backside, she looked around and saw Student Council coming everywhere surrounding Aqua knowing that she trapped and she couldn't escape. "Well well, well look who we have here." A British voice said as she came into the middle of the trapped Aqua that she was wearing long big black cowboy boots, a red bandana around her neck, wearing a western shirt that had two breast pockets, and a v-shape motif, with wearing a long black trench coat, women leather black cotton jeans, and to top it off she was wearing a black cowboy hat, and next to her was her assistant was who was dressed also as a cowboy wearing a western shirt just like British girl, a brown vest, wearing a black bandana around his neck, brown cowboy boots, a bolo tie, blue jeans and was wearing what look like a kids cowboy hat.

"Heh nice of you to send your little Student Council members to do your dirty work as always! Right Olivia? And Shawn?" Aqua grinned when she said as both of them let out an evil chuckle which made Aqua felt flustered a little. "Say lady how about I take you to the Saloon, buy you a Root Beer, and you tell me where the secret stash is eh?" Shawn said as he walked up to Aqua nudging her Aqua, but Aqua took her hand and with the strength she had she pushed Shawn to floor making him slide next to Olivia which made Olivia roll her eyes at Shawn for even doing that. "Enough of this get her!" Olivia shouted out as Student Council members begin to grabbed Aqua one by one as much as Aqua was trying to fight off the Student Council students but she was outnumbered and there wasn't anything she can do about it. As two of the Student Council members were holding both her arms, as the other one were holding Aqua faces making sure she was looking at Olivia and Shawn as they were walking up to Aqua.

"Darling! This could all stop and you tell us where the Valentine's Stash is and it could all stop here." Olivia smirked as lean down, putting her hand on Aqua cheeks as Aqua with the little strength she had she was able to shake her head making Olivia's hand wasn't on her face. "Me tell you?! In your dream you British fruitcake!" Aqua insulting Olivia which names, but all it did was Olivia giving her a grin then smacking her on her cheeks which left her slap mark on Aqua cheeks as Aqua got frustrated after she physically assaulted her. "You little rebel! Always gotta act all tough and be the hero huh? Well, don't worry I have all day to myself where it's just going to be you and I and some of my other Student Council members who's going to help me." Olivia gave a wicked evil smirk which made Aqua nervous a little bit after hearing what she said. "I have ways of making you talk Ms.Aqua. And were going to be here all day until I hear what I want to here. Shawn you take some of the other Student Council members and crash the party. If you see Orhene, and her friends do everything to take them out! I'm going to have fun with this little girl right here." Olivia said poking Aqua's noises as she was being carried off by some of Olivia's Student Council members as the other half followed Shawn.

(Moments later at the back of the High School)

"Orhene!" A female called out to Orhene who was wearing a Poncho, and under the poncho she was wearing a brown waistcoat, blue jeans with a brown belt with a buckle on it that said Orheu, wearing a brown cavalry hat, and boots while she had looked like toy gun revolvers which they were being held on by holsters which were on the side of her jeans, Orhene had a toothpick in her mouth like if she was Clint Eastwood or any other heroes in any old western movie. "Hey partner! How about I take you to a dinner date sometime?" Orhene winked while she was talking in an accent which made Orhene laugh because she couldn't even take herself seriously. "Sorry, Strawberry I just couldn't help myself," Orhene told a girl with tied up pink hair just like Aqua who was dressed up as a Saloon girl. "Ha, ha very funny. Come on Zoey, Maria, and the others are at the Saloon!" Strawberry said grabbing her hand and pulled her along as Strawberry was taking her to the Saloon. As the two girls were about the head into the saloon they saw four boys flying out of the Saloon and running for their life screaming "she crazy man! Crazy!"

"AND STAY OUT!" A women voice shouted as a girl wearing sunglasses and was wearing cowboy clothes slapping her hands together like she was slapping dirt from her hand. "Mint! Hey!" Strawberry shouted with joy knowing that at these times of events the rival group put their differences aside. Mint nodded her hand as she was telling the girls to come inside into the Saloon with her finger as she went inside herself both Orhene and Strawberry followed her inside and they saw a homemade bar serving Root Beer instead of actual beer, there was a pool table that some of the ladies and men were using that they borrowed from the teacher's lobby, there were people doing some illegal gambling, there was was a built stage for performance for people to sing, or preform dances. Orhene and Strawberry were really amazed on how a job well done that the Drama class did to put together a wonderful Saloon.

"Well, it's about time you two showed up! An another familiar voice said to Orhene and Strawberry as they gasped when they saw a reddish orange hair lady dressing like a Saloon girl blushing really hard like her face was really going to turn red, and with her a girl with silver hair dressed as a cowboy also. "Z-Zoey?! Heels? net stockings?! wearing a dress and makeup?!" Orhene was surprised that her friend Zoey was wearing such a thing because she was never a dress, or heel girl she was more of a tomboy which got Zoey got mad as she covered Orhene's mouth as Orhene was trying to talk but Zoey wouldn't let her. "Shhh! Keep it down Orhene! A lot of people in this school doesn't even know it's even me! I-I decided to try something new today. So you can say I let the girly inside of me out for this day." Zoey telling Orhene the explanation as she was twiddling her fingers while she was blushing but all Orhene did was giggle patting her best friend on her back knowing how much this might be embarrassing for her.

"There nothing wrong with trying something different Zoey. You just want to try something new is all so don't feel ashamed if don't feel like yourself, and you Maria look good yourself dressing up as a cowgirl just like me!" Orhene telling her two friends how they look and feel as Maria whipped around her long flowing hair. "Thanks, Orhene! It's great that the both of you are here! Everyone one friends are here even Athena is here!" Maria as she pointed to seeing Athena the time of life dressing up as a cowboy herself and was just chugging down a lot of root beer as possible. "Well, it looks like she having a ball over there! Let's go say hi to her!" Orhene said as she was walking up to the bar where it was crowded as Orhene and her friends were hearing people going crazy, making bets, and so on. "CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!!!!" Everyone in the crowd was chanting as Orhene and her friends seeing Athenia what I was thought seemed like a Root Beer chugging contest Athenia was chugging can after can after can which really surprised Orhene and her friends seeing another side from Athenia before knowing her as the quiet bookworm type.

"WINNER!" The bartender said as he raised Athenia hand in the air as the victor as everyone shouted with joy. "Alright WHO'S-URRRRRRP! Next! I'm the queen of chugging root beer in these parts of the west!" Athenia said standing on the stool shouting trying to get people to challenge her but it seem like everyone didn't even want to knowing how good Athenia was. "Lâches VOS tous des lâches! (COWARDS You're ALL COWARDS!)" Athenia calling everyone in the crowd pathetic for, not accepting Athena's challenge. Orhene and the rest of her friends was finally able to get through the crowd as Athenia's eyes sparkled with joy as she hopped off the stool running up to Orhene and her friends hugging all of them with utter happiness. "Nice to see you their partner! I have never seen this side of you before Athenia. Surprising and shocking at the same time." Orhene said to Athena as she was giggling knowing that she may have gotten out of control a little bit.

"Hehe sorr-UUUUUURP! About that. I just did the Root Beer challenge because I got called out then won then next thing you know I was just unstoppable! You're just in time also! You're not going to believe who's going to perform on the stage!" Athenia said with a grin on her face as Orhene raised her eyebrow wondering who Athenia was talking about and as they were talking the lights started to get dim, and someone came from the curtains with a microphone. "Everybody please can everybody stop drinking and please have a seat, please!" The lady on the microphone said as everyone begins to sit on the chairs, and stools and even on the floor. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and was paying attention to the lady who was holding the microphone.

"Thank you! I would like to thank everyone who came to see these ladies perform but before that I think we should give a round of ah applause to the drama club for working so hard making this western style Valentine's days day for us!" The lady said as she was clapping, applauding to the drama students who really worked hard on this project just for this school. "I also want to thank the Student Council for allowing this happening and especially going in the budget for allowing the drama students to buy the items, and tools to allow this to happen!" The lady said as she was the only one applauding the Student Council knowing that everyone that was in the Saloon really didn't like the Student Council especially with the pass stuff that happen to every student especially Orhene and her friends. "Wow.....tough crowd.... Anyways.....I would like to introduce to the ladies who will be performing for you LADIES AND GENTLEMEN GIVE IT UP FOR SWEET PRINCESSES!" The lady said as she hopped off the stages and the curtains begin to open four ladies in a pose as the lights begin to point to them.

"Oh, this is going be interesting," Orhene smirk as the music begins to play. A lady with purple hair dressed in purple as a Saloon girl walked up with a microphone as the rest of the in the back begin to dance with the beat. "So how are you ladies and gentlemen doing today? I hope you guys got time because the Sweet Princesses got something in stored for you." The purple hair girl said as everyone was clapping, whistling, and was just cheering on the purple hair girl name. "I didn't even know Peppermint couldn't even sing or the rest could even dance." Orhene smirked knowing that she's going to tease Peppermint and the rest of her friends/rivals about this when this is over. "Oh mon ..... Je ne savais Peppermint pourrait être si .... donc bon à chanter. Elle a une belle voix.(Oh my..... I never knew Peppermint could be so....so good at singing. She has a beautiful voice.) Athena said in a soft tone in french as she was watching Peppermint and the rest of her friends putting on a show listening Peppermint beautiful voice which shocked her, Orhene and her friends. Mint was in the corner listening to Peppermint voice and she was surprised herself a little too.

A couple of minutes later the song was over and everyone gave Peppermint and her friends around of applause knowing that they did great as Peppermint and her friends bowed giving their respect as people were chanting one more song but Peppermint was so red from the reaction she was getting she shook her head saying no as her and her friends were heading back as the curtains begin to close. Mint came up too Orhene patted her on the back telling her and Orhene's friends to follow her. Peppermint and her friends were getting changed back stage as they were getting dressed Mint appeared along with Orhene and her friends. "So I never knew you can sing Peppermint and I never knew Kiwi, Red Vine and Korn can dance either." Orhene giggling at Peppermint while Peppermint was redder than a red crayon she covered Orhene's mouth with her as she begins to begin to calm down. "Listen here you tell anyone about this we'll make sure this will be the last time we'll befriend and rivals we will be permanently rivals!" Peppermint threatening Orhene as Orhene laugh while her mouth was covered.

"Hey wait...something not right....where's Aqua?" Kiwi asking Orhene and then Orhene looked at Strawberry, Zoey and Maria and they shook their head knowing that they don't know where she was either. "She told me was going to be helping out in here with the performances?! So wait? She lied?" Korn asked Orhene as Orhene started to get worried as her face became serious. "Something not right here. Where's Aqu-" Orhene was just about to finish her sentences aloud girl scream was coming out from the back and with no time to waste Orhene and the rest of the girls hurry to see what the scream was. The girls came from the curtains seeing the what was all the screaming about and there they saw the MC who introduce Sweet Princesses on the floor and on her back was red. Orhene went to go check it out as she touched the red stuff on the lady back. "Hm? ....It's paint?" Orhene said as Athena took a deep breath of relief thinking that something really bad happen to the lady. But things this stop from there as footsteps were coming closer and closer and there Shawn and some of the Student Council members were grinning as they were watching Orhene hold the lady who got shot by paintballs.

"Hello Orhene! I hope we didn't interrupt you and your silly friends with our grand entrances." Shawn said with a grin on her face which caused everyone that was in the Saloon to get really angry with what they just did. "Sigh just like you Student Council frauds. Always trying to start trouble huh? Where's that British girl at?" Orhene questioning Shawn. "My queen bee is busy dealing with stuff at the moment. She sent me and the rest of the Student Council to shut down this "Western Valentine's Day" that we're doing. Valentine's that lovey dovey stuff it sickens me! That a day like the 14th of a February was completely letting a holiday like Valentine's day be a holiday! But enough of this.... CEASE EVERY ONE OF THEM!" Shawn demanded as the Student Council pulled out their paintball guns and with no time to waste the Student Council was trying to gather up every student that was in the Saloon, but Orhene and her friends didn't even budge from their spot.

"Move it lady! Did you hear me I said!-" Before the Student Council could do anything to Orhene as Orhene drew out her paintball gun from her holster and shot one of the Student Council right between the eyes as he went down screaming in pain covering his face knowing that hurt and it was going to leave a mark. "Grr he heh. Always trying to be the hero huh Orhene?" Shawn questioned Orhene, but Orhene let out a little chuckle as she pulled out a toothpick from her pocket third of a way to her mouth as she was moving it up and down with teeth. "Hun. Being a hero isn't something you earn being a hero is something you were born with. It was a role that the angels gave me to keep troublemakers like you in your place. So Shawn you wanna dance?" Orhene said as she pulled out another paintball gun from her holster as she picked up the paintball gun the one of the Student Council members shot grabbing as soon as possible throwing it to Athenia as she caught it and when she did Peppermint and her friends and Strawberry and the rest of her friends pulled out their paintball guns pointing it as Shawn and the rest of the Student Council.

No one didn't make a move, not a sound, not even the littlest peep from anyone in the Saloon everyone was waiting to see who was going to strike first blood but the patience from everyone was really strong until Shawn finally broke the silences which lasted for five minutes. "Orhene. Do you care about your precious friend Aqua?" Shawn questioning Orhene the name Aqua came out of Shawn's mouth it struck a nerve as Orhene started to get angry. "Where's Aqua...." Orhene questioning Shawn in a serious tone. "Ohohoho! It seems that I struck a nerve. Aqua is doing okay or I think so. You see we know about the secret Valentine's stash locker and it seems Aqua knows. She could've told us but nooope! She wanted to be a stubborn little brat just like the rest of you and your little gang! I'll tell you where she is. She's in the Student Council classroom being interrogated about the whereabouts of the locker and the code. But I think I said enough TAKE 'EM DOWN!" Shawn demanded as the Student Council members begin firing at Orhene and her friends as everyone begins to run, hide, and made their escape out of the Saloon while Orhene and her friends were pinned down while they were shooting at the Student Council members and Shawn.

Got sacrément nous sommes arrivés à faire un chemin pour Orhene! (Got damn we got to make a way for Orhene!) We're not going to get anywhere just shooting at them!" Athenia saying to her friends as she was shooting back. "Athenia right. We got to get Orhene outta here so she can go save Aqua before it's too late!" Zoey told her and the others. As they were thinking of plan they heard a moaning sound as they saw the lady who got shot in the back with paintball guns begin to regain conscious Orhene with no time she grabbed the lady and pulled her to side. "Hey? Are you okay?" Orhene questioned the lady as she nodded her head saying she was okay. She was rubbing her head as her vision began to become a lot clearer seeing that the mess the Student Council students have caused. "Damn the Student Council. Hey, I overheard you girls trying to help Orhene here to escape? There a secret exit in the back that you'll find Orhene use that while me and your friends take care of theses delinquents what you call Student Council."As the lady grabbed one of Orhene's paintball guns which surprised her.

"Don't worry about us Orhene! We got this!" Peppermint said to Orhene as Mint nodded at Orhene telling her everything was going to be okay. "Heh and here I thought after the Summer War was over I thought our little alliance was going to end? I guess I was wrong." Orhene grinned at Peppermint as she snickered. "Well, with the Student Council being bunch of little devils Sweet Feather has to keep them in check! Don't you agree Orhene?" Peppermint winks at Orhene as Zoey begin to chuckle at the bonding that was going on heck even Kiwi and Maria were happy they were teaming up again. "Alright Orhene go! We'll keep 'em busy!" The lady said as she begin to fire back at the Student Council as Orhene begins to run to the back, but she stopped for a moment. "Hey! You got a name?" Orhene questioned the lady. "The names Lucy. Lucy Atlas we'll meet again in the future now go!" Lucy roared at Orhene and Orhene ran into the back of the performance stage as the ladies were keeping Shawn and the Student Council at bay.

Orhene was looking around for a secret exit that Lucy was talking about but in no time she found it which lead to the back of the Saloon and with no time to waste Orhene ran ran as fast she could to go save her beloved Aqua. While Orhene was running she could hear the paintball sounds being fired, getting louder, as everyone outside was watching wondering what was going on or what was going to happen. Orhene ran inside the school looking for the Student Council's classroom as she was running she was hearing a lady laughter and squeals getting louder and louder. And with no time Orhene found the Student Council classroom as she crouched near the door peeping through the window a little there she sees her friend Aqua hands tied behind a chair her feet were tied on a desk, her heels were right next to the chair and her net stocked feet were being tickled by electric toothbrushes. Orhene was listening to the howls of Aqua's laughter but there she saw Olivia who was Aqua being tickled tortured to the point she was hitting silent laughter and Olivia snapped her finger telling the Student Council members to back down as Olivia walked up to Aqua and there they begin to whisper to each other.

"Thanks for telling me....but that doesn't mean I'm not going to let you go. Continue you on with the torture! I got a locker to go to." Olivia told her Student Council members as she left through a back door and then the sounds of the electric toothbrushes were turned back on connecting with Aqua's soles and toes as she begin to howl with laughter once again.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOH STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP OKAY OKAY OKAAAAAYHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHELP!" Aqua begging through laughter as tears were streaming down her face, as her cheeks were turning red, and with no time to waste Orhene barged into the Student Council classroom shooting the Student Council members that were tickling Aqua to death. As they hit the ground in pain from the places they were shot in places that really hurt. Aqua gasping for air and weekly struggling against her bonds keeping her from escaping. There she looked and saw her friend Orhene beginning to untie her which brought a smile on her face as her eyes sparkled with joy seeing that Orhene rescued her. Once Aqua's bonds were released Aqua in no hurry glomped Orhene hugging her, kissing her with joy as Orhene begin to blush from the reaction of Aqua actions.

"I'm glad you're okay. I'm glad I made it in time also! Are you hurt?" Orhene questioned Aqua as Aqua was putting on her heels shaking her head saying no. "I was nearly tickled silly! It felt like hours! But I talked....I told Olivia the secret locker and the code to it. She's going to get everyone presents and destroy them! We have to stop her!" Aqua telling Orhene as she agreed with Aqua. "Strawberry and the others. Where are they?" Aqua questioned Orhene. "There with Peppermint and her gang at the Saloon dealing with the other half of the Student Council members and Shawn. Are you able to walk my dear?" Orhene questioning her dear friend and lover. "My legs feel like jello from all of that tickling but I'll-" Before Aqua can finish her sentence with the power of love Orhene lifted Aqua on her back as Aqua was blushing really red from what Orhene was doing. "Here we come Olivia!" As Orhene took off like Aqua love for Orhene and Orhene love for Aqua just gave them twice the energy as they did before.

They reached the green locker that Aqua was talking about, but they saw it was open, and the secret stash to it was empty seeing that it was too late. "She couldn't have gotten that far!" Orhene said she begin to run even more looking for Olivia as Olivia was running with all of the chocolates, flowers, candy hearts, and Aqua's gift in a bag. "Stop thief!" Aqua pointed at Olivia as she spotted her as Orhene begins chasing after Olivia. The chase went on for awhile until Olivia finally made it outside but there she saw a bunch of angry people walking up to her seeing that she had nowhere to run, and the back of her Orhene and Aqua blocked her way making sure she didn't escape. "Game over Olivia!" a familiar voiced shouted through the crowd as Peppermint, Strawberry, and the rest of the girls came through the crowd with a tied up Shawn showing that they were the victors of what happen at the Saloon.

"B-But how?!" Olivia stuttered trying to figure how her plans failed. "Your little assistant right here squealed the very moment we were able to get a hold of him once we took out the rest of your Student Council classmates hun," Maria explained to Olivia as Shawn blushed from the embarrassment from being defeated once again. "Olivia Olivia Olivia.... how many times do I have to tell you? No matter what you do, what you say, or where you go the good guys or girls in this matter always win! Justice always prevails evil!" Orhene snickered at Olivia. Olivia sighed as she dropped the bag and she grabbed Shawn who tied up and untied him from bonds and quickly escaped before they tried anything. Quickly Aqua ran and opened up the back to get her gift, and so did everyone else. Everyone who had a gift gave their gift either to their lover, secretly admire or their Valentines. Aqua held her arms out with the give in her hand to Orhene telling her to take it as her friends were watching this moment.

"Orhene opened up the gift and her eyes widen to see that it was the Valentine's deluxe gift that Aqua bought for her. "Y-You brought me this?! Aqua...you didn't have to do that....It probably costed you so money..." Orhene begins to tear up with happiness. "Hehehehe there a card.....open it and read it," Aqua told Orhene as Orhene begins to blush even more she saw the card opened it begin to the read what it said. "Orhene for so long I known you. The day we met when we're little kids I knew we were going to be the best friends. As we got older I begin to have feelings for you. Feeling that no other person can have for a girl like you. Your crazy, adventurous, and classy and I never want you to chance Orhene Orheu. Orhene I'm not asking you as a friend but also as your lover. I know as well you have a crush on me as well so Orhene let me ask you a question? Do you want to be my lover for the rest of your life?" Orhene read this in her thoughts as she covered her mouth blushing after reading this. Orhene begin to tear up even more with happiness as she picked up Aqua spun her around and just carried her as Scooby jumped into jumped into Shaggy's arms.

"Oh Aqua....I do! I do want to be your lover forever and ever!" Orhene said as her lips and Aqua lips begin to touch as the two begin making out as her friends begin clapping for the both of them knowing that they were happy for the both of them. "It's about time you two got together! I've been waiting for this moment since we started high school." Maria grinned. "FÉLICITATIONS! Félicitations à vous deux! (CONGRATS! CONGRATS TO THE BOTH OF YOU!)" Athenia congratulating the two love birds in french as she clapping with joy. "Heh that's my rival for ya. She does know how to pick the right ones." Peppermint said to Orhene as she winked at her and Orhene begin to giggle like a little school girl. "Well, I think we should leave the two lovebirds alone. Come on girls! Let's go help Lucy to fix up the Saloon and stuff. Free Root Beer is on her!" Korn said as she the ladies begin to head off.

"So what now honeybun?" Aqua questioning Orhene giving her a nickname already and Orhene smirked as she took off one of Aqua's left heel and begin tickling her foot. "HEHEHEHEHEHE! Okay!, I think I had enough tickling for today!" Aqua giggled kissing Orhene on the cheeks. "Come on let's go home. I have my moped so I'll drive you to my place and we'll watch the sunset while eating chocolate on the roof of my house." Orhene told Aqua while carrying her. "Ooooo! Sounds romantic honey bun!" Aqua said to Orhene. As Orhene put Aqua on the moped and Orhene begin to start her moped she looked at her lover and smiled at giving her a kiss on the lips. "You know what's that smell is Aqua kitten? It's the smell of love and a new beginning!" Orhene said as she begin to take off on her Moped.

A couple of hours later. It was seven o'clock in the afternoon as the sun begins to go down Orhene and Aqua was cuddling each other, holding hands as the sun was beginning to go down. "This was one hell of a day. I'll Olivia credit where credit is due. If it wasn't for her and her stupid shenanigans this wouldn't have been the best happy ending of a romantic Valentine's ever. I mean think about it! The hero saves the girl, the good girls always win, and justice prevails!" Orhene snickered as Aqua giggled at Orhene and what she said. "Honeybun I have a question to ask you before the day ends?" Aqua questioning Orhene who raised her eyebrow wondering what the question was. "What is it kitten?" Orhene asking Aqua as Aqua began to blush. "So.....what are we going to wear when prom comes?" Aqua said a cute way which made Orhene kiss her on her forehead. "Oh you!" Orhene said ending it with the final kiss as the sun finally went down.

Later on during the night Olivia was on the roof smoking a vapor sighing knowing that she failed again thanks to Orhene and her friends getting in the way. She put her head on her knees as she sign in disbelief. "Um....Olivia?" Shawn said as she came on Olivia's roof through her bedroom with her hands behind his back. "Sigh. What is it Shawn? It's almost dark shouldn't you be getting some sleep?" Olivia questioned Shawn, but Shawn didn't say anything, but he lend out his arms with a present which said to Olivia from Shawn. Olivia was quite surprised that Shawn bought Olivia present. Olivia opened her present and it was a card having a picture of her and Shawn smiling which was a secret picture the two of them took before. Olivia didn't say anything as she put the card down and gave a big smile to Shawn as she grabbed Shawn pulled him close to her giving him a big hug which gave Shawn quite the surprise.

"This is only going to be between us okay? Shawn we may not succeed on our mission today. But you did one thing right. You made my night before it ended for that Shawn I thank you for that." Olivia said with a smile as she kissed Shawn on the forehead and with that ending the day of the both them watching the stars in the sky.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back