• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a story (Wife Fantasy)

Would love to read this story, too.
Why don`t you repost it here?

I'm reposting because tatufeet, the writer, decided he wanted them reposted in a separate thread. So I'm assuming that I have permission. Just remember, the Internet never forgets.

So it was late one night, both my wife and I were hanging out in the living room playing Tekken on the playstation. She was the kind of women that acted like video games were silly to her friends but somehow managed to kick everyones ass when playing them. Well, anyway, after getting beat down for several games I was releived to hear my friend pull up in the drive way.

"Good, Dave is here. At least I can beat him!" I lamented.

My wife just snickered and tossed down the controller. "I going to get a drink." She said.

Dave had been down on his luck. He lost his job and to make matters worse, his girlfriend had left him. So he had been staying with us for a few days. It was like the old days, when my wife and I were first dating and he was my roomate.

"Sup, man." He marched into the room and dropped down on the floor leaning up against the couch along side of me.

"Any luck?" I asked.

"Nope. No one is hiring. This sucks, I'm never gonna get a job."

"Don't say that, Dave! You'll find something soon enough." My wife came back in the room. She was a brunette with straight hair down to the middle of her back which she always wore pulled back in a pony tail. About 5'7 and around 130 pounds, she was athletic in build, with perky handfuls up top and a nice round bottom. She was wearing a t-shirt and her customary sweat pants cut off just above the calf. On her feet were ankle socks with pink trim, which she was almost never seen without.

"Meh. The economy sucks. No job, no girl..." He moped.

My wife walked over and sat on the couch next to him, crossing her legs so that one of her feet sat close to his shoulder. I immediately glanced over to see if he fell tempted to the chance to tickle her. He didn't. Instead he picked up the controller and joined my game. I sighed. She never let me touch her feet. I tried all the clever ways I could think of at the time to get her to let me. But she was too ticklish, even for a foot massage. She could barely stand to be barefoot.

A round of Tekken went by and I soundly thrashed Dave. "See? I can't even win at Tekken!" He threw the controller down and sat there staring at the screen.

"You just need to find something to cheer you up!" My wife said taking a sip of her drink.

Then he did it! Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him reach up and run a single finger across the bottom of her high arch. She immediately jerked and let out a small yipe smiling into her drink. Dave laughed. It was awesome. I had always fantasized about seeing her tickled by another man.

"See! You're feeling better already!" She said. Then she placed both feet on the ground next to him.

Dave smiled and picked up the controller again. We played another round of Tekken, but my mind was on that moment. He beat me, while it played through my head again. Dave cheered and held the controller up in the air.

"Yeah baby!" He high fived her. "I'm stopping while I'm ahead." He added, putting it on the ground.

"Bah! Come on, I want a rematch!" I started to set up another match when I heard my wife giggle again. I turned around and saw Dave digging his finger under her arches tickling her foot again! Her toes were curled into the rug as she used her other foot to shoo him away.

"Heeheeheehee stop! I'm too ticklish!" She shrieked.

"I know! It wouldn't be fun if you weren't!" Dave replied.

At first I was starting to get jealous. As boyfriends do, but most of me wanted more so I encouraged him. "She hates it when you get in between her toes."

"NO! Don't tell him that!" She pulled her feet up onto the couch and covered them with her hands.

I looked over his shoulder at her and tilted my head and shrugged as if to say, play along it's cheering him up. She shook her head quickly and furrowed her brow. Then after a moment she softened up a bit.

Dave had turned back to the game and set up another match, then looked back at her. "Come on, if I win, I get to tickle your foot for 1 minute."

Her eyes opened in shock and she started to say no, but I begged her silently not to. "And what do I get if you lose?" She relented. After all she could beat me easily, what worry did have about him winning?

"If you win, I will..."

"If I win, you will have to MASSAGE my feet! No tickling!"

I immediately started to protest, but she shushed me to silence. I mean, hey, tickling is one thing. A foot massage though? My face flushed with jealously.

"DEAL!" He said starting the match.

Well the first round was a close one, he fought the good fight so to speak, but at the last second she beat him. My heart was racing. The next round, hell I don't know what happened. I think she threw it on purpose and let him win. I looked up at her and she stuck her tongue out at me. Dave sat on the floor entranced in his focus. It seemed like every cell in his body wanted to win that last round. It began with a flurry of clicking buttons. Both of them rocked back and forth jerking the controllers around like maniacs. In the final seconds of the match Dave struck the blow that ended it all, my wife reeled back howling in disappointment. Dave stood up and danced in a circle. I felt like I was going to explode with anxiety.

"Best two out of three!' My wife pleaded.
"Hell no! I won, fair and square!" He plopped down on the floor in front of her with his hands raised palms up at her feet. "One minute of tickle torture!" He smiled devilishly.

My wife reluctantly let one of her feet out. He grabbed her ankle and pulled it the rest of the way and spun around swinging an arm over her leg trapping her socked foot in his armpit. She bit her bottom lip and winced preparing for the attack. I too felt a surge of adrenaline as his other hand rose slowly wiggling his fingers at the same time.

The very moment he touched her foot she went stiff as a board and shreiked. Her toes crunched together tightly they pinched the white sock between them. Dave ran his fingers slowly along the outer edge of her arch flicking it here and there each time causing her to jerk and laugh out loud.

"Hee heheeeheheeeh hehahahahahaaaa OH MY GOD!" She got out between breaths. "I can't believe agreed to this! OKAY all done!"

"Nope 45 more seconds!" Dave added. This time he ran his fingers along the outer edge of her foot wriggling them along until they hovered over her heel, tickling it through the sock.

She howled with laughter rocking back and forth shooting out with both hands trying to stop him then retreating them back to cover her mouth as she giggled. Dave was hysterical with laughter.

It was so hot I could hardly stand it. I wanted to be jealous but at the same time I wanted it to go on forever. He continued tickling her for a couple more seconds before he took one finger and slipped off the back of the sock, revealing her soft pink heel.

"NO! You can't take my sock off!" She protested.

"Too late!" Dave responded and started to tickle the heel of her foot again.

"OHMIGOD!!! NOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" My wife rolled back against the couch. "HOW MUCH LONGER!???!"

"30 seconds." Dave added. "Now let's see how you handle barefoot!" And in an instant her sock was flung across the room and Dave commenced to tickling the depth of her pink arche, climbing his fingers up and down.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO PLEASE STOP!!!" She pleaded more, looking at me in desparation. I had a smile on my face a mile wide.

Dave continued by prying back her toes with one hand, spreading them to allow his other fingers to lightly tickle between them. It was too much, she rolled to one side and laughed hysterically into a pillow for the rest of the time.

"THATS ENOUGH!!! PLEASE STOP!!! TIMES UP!" She sighed, still chuckling.

Dave sat back against the couch smiling. I was stunned, standing there smiling in silence like some awestruck kid. My wife looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"You know, that was kinda fun!" She delighted."All that tickling made me thirsty. Go get us some drinks you sick bastard!" My wife pushed him on his shoulder with her bare foot.

He just sat there for a moment in silence. His face turned kind of red.

"Go on! Get a drink!"

I noticed he had taken a controller up into his lap and was holding onto it with both hands.

"What's the problem?" She asked, leaning over him. "Oh!" She tried to not to say anything but she noticed right away he was sporting a serious hard on.
She looked to me as if to check if I noticed. I pretended not to,

"I'll go get drinks." I said.

"Another game?" She asked him, this time she gave him a wink.

He nodded, his face was flushed red. I left the room and went into the kitchen. I heard the match going on and Dave came to life cheering, after three more rounds he had apparently won once more.

"Both feet?" He said as I came back in the room.

My wife sat back in the chair and thought for a moment. "Come here, you have to give me someone to hold onto." She patted the couch next to her urging me to sit down.

"Both?" Dave asked again. He sat down with both arms raised in the air waiting for her to slip them under. I sat down next to my wife slowly. It was starting to get to be more than I could handle. I started to say something again, but before I could she shot both feet out quickly, one socked and the other bare underneath his arms. Dave clasped down on her calves tightly. She grabbed a hold of my arm and buried her face into it.

"How long?" He asked. She didn't reply. She just shook her head in my arm and muffled something.

I couldn't see what he was doing at first. All I remember was she clutched my arm tightly and yelped. I knew he had started tickling.

"Let's do a comparison, sock and no sock." Dave began alternating between feet, running his fingers along each one softly at first then digging in and scrubbing them.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhhheeheeheeheeh hoooooO!" My wife could hardly breath. She clenched and released in sync with each of his strokes. Laughing each time. Yet she seemed eventually be in more control each time. "I can't believe I am doing this!!! I hate having my feet even touched! But it feels so good! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Dave dove in for another attack.

Suddenly, as she was struggling to contain herself, her hand slowly started drifting down my arm and onto my leg. Her head rolled to the side and she stared up at me through bright shining tear filled eyes and a smile that seemed to fill the edges of her face. Again she busted out in laughter shaking her head violently as her hand drifted up my leg. She grabbed my inner thigh at last this time so far up that I could feel her hand under my now throbbing package. She squeezed in rythm with the tickling, laughing and struggling against his arms.

"Bah! Both barefoot now!"

"NO!!!" She snatched her socked foot back from under his arm, but before she could get it all the way back he pulled it over his shoulder and stripped it of the sock. Her other foot fell from beneath his armpit along his side. "GAH! NO NO NO NONONONONONONO! HAHAHAHAH! PLEAASE!!!"

Now I could see Dave at work. He was using a single finger, lightly patrolling the curve of her arch, he would occassionally draw swirls that elicited insane laughter from her. I could barely contain myself, it was so hot I felt like I was going to explode.

I jumped suddenly when I felt something rub against the crotch of my pants. My wife started grabbing my balls as he tickled her. At first it seemed coincidental, then she started rubbing it between tickles. "I can't believe I actually like this! It's like a challenge, you know? To see if I can fight the urge to move! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FUCK! I hate it when you do that!"

Dave was spreading her toes and running a finger through them tickling the soft white skin as it stretched out. It almost made me come in my pants instantly. I fought it back with everything I had hoping to keep it going.

She grabbed my head and pulled my ear down to her mouth as he adjusted her foot on his shoulder. "Are you cool?" She whispered.

"Yeah! It's all good!" I replied quickly not wanting it end.

Her face contorted immediately before busting out into another laugh all the while her hand was rubbing up and down my shaft. Dave had been working on one foot the whole time with both hands. I started to wonder was up with the other one. Thats when I noticed her other knee rising and falling, her calf was wrapped around Daves side. I peered over the edge and saw her bare foot rubbing up and down the zipper of his pants. The head of his cock was peaking out of the top. Her toes were gently grabbing it each time they came up.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH SHIT!!! NOO!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She renewed her struggle and I shot back to see Dave sucking on her toes while he continued tickling her foot. "That feels so fucking hot and it tickles at the same time!"

She pulled me back and started kissing me between laughs. Her hand worked quickly to pull my zipper down. I was entranced between watching Daves head rocking back and forth as he sucked greedily on her toes and seeing her knee rising and falling knowing she was giving him an amazing footjob. Her other hand had made its way into her sweatpants and was pulsating quickly underneath working her into a frenzy. She began to moan slightly in between bouts of laughter. Dave began to breath heavily as her foot worked on his pole.

Once again she pulled me close. "Are you jealous?" She asked teasingly. I couldn't respond, I was speechless. "Well we can't have that!"

She pulled up and away from Dave who spun around alarmed as if someone had woken him up from a dream. She raised a finger and urged him to come up on the couch. She slid off the couch and spun around into his lap. She pulled me down behind her and wiggled her ass suggestively. I pulled her pants down to her knees and started to come up behind her. She pushed me back, looking over her shoulder smiling. "Nope! You can watch for a while... and play with these. Let's see if I can keep my concentration!" She brought her feet up and waved them back and forth while on her knees. Then she leaned down into Daves crotch and started unbuttoning his pants.

I looked down and saw her fingers sliding back and forth across her pussy with one hand while the other wrestled Daves cock from his pants. From the side I could see her looking up at him while she stroked his cock. He stared down at her with wild eyes. "Well?" She asked looking back at me. "Think I can do it?"

"Do what?" I asked, settling in with my knees wrapped around hers. Her feet sat trapped against my chest. Both of her soles were bright pink, smooth like silk and begging to be touched.

"Make us cum while you tickle me?" She turned back to Dave and kept her eyes on his. Her mouth hovered over his cock as she rubbed her lips gently across the tip. "Ready when you are!"

I brought both of my hands up to her feet, the tips of my fingers ached to feel the first touch. I pulled one finger across each of her soles and felt her legs push hard against my chest. Her head immediately went down as she took his cock fully into her muffled giggling mouth. Dave looked up to her feet and watched as I tickled the full length of her arched feet. She jerked and snorted pulling her mouth off his cock long enough to laugh a moment before sucking vigorously some more. Behind her feet, her ass cheeks spread here and there as her fingers roamed along her pussy. They moved softly when I stopped and quickly as the tickling continued.

"Fuck me! heee heee hehoooo! Fuck me please! But don't stop tickling me! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! OH GOD!!! HAHAHHAAHAH!!! MMMMMmmemmMMmmmmmHmmmmmm" Her mouth returned to Daves cock.

I jumped up and grabbed her ribs from under her shirt. I ran my hands along her sides and down below to her swinging breasts. I tickled along the edges of her nipples grabbing them teasingly as I entered her wet pussy from behind. Dave started moaning louder and louder as she bucked and giggled around his cock.

"MMMMmmmmMMMMmmmMHmmmmm, yes, mmmm, god thats good!" She instantly found her mouth filled with cum as Dave could hold out no longer. He rocked back and forth wildly as she continued to suck him off taking in everything. She looked over her shoulder at me while wiping small drops of cum up from the edges of her mouth before sucking off her finger. "Your turn?" She said looking at me. "You haven't been tickling like I asked!" She smiled. "looks like I need a replacement tickler! Dave?" She wiggled her feet from behind me.

Dave jumped willing at the chance. He came down off the couch and she took his place turning around on her back. She raised her legs over my head and rested her calves on my shoulders. Each of her feet sat on the sides of my face. I could smell the slightest sweet stink of them from the sweat of being tickled.

"Dave don't stop tickling me until we both cum okay?"

He nodded and immediately took to it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHH uhmmm ummmm oh hahahahahh hheheheehehehh FUCKIN A! FUCK ME TICKLE ME!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

At last I couldn't hold out any longer. "I'm coming!"

"In my mouth! I want to taste it! HAHAHAHAHAHHA! HHAHAHMMMMMMMMMMM!" I dropped her legs to the side and leaned forward to take my cock in her mouth. The pulsations of a huge orgasm washed over me. I shuddered violently as she sucked the cum off me. Then I felt her shuddering and moaning. Her head slammed back into the couch. "OHMMMMM YES!!! FUCK! YES!! AAAhhhh!" Her fingers probed quickly across her soaked pussy. Her orgasm sent her curling up into a ball of giggles on the couch.

"Tickling fucking rocks!"

this type of story is my favorite! A guy has his wife ickled by another guy while watching and is kind of jealous but also turned on by it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back