• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

movie theater tickling....NF

mark

TMF Regular
whats up you guys...today i finally got a chance to get some tickling in. its been awhile, it seems like since i went away to college getting girls feet is not an everyday thing. but let me tell you about this experience that happened to me this afternoon.

my friend..and we will call her jenn just to be safe. well i had known her since high school. now she is short..kinda thick, blonde hair, green eyes and some great legs and feet. well one day awhile back i happened to be chilling at her house with her. she was sitting on one end of the couch and i was at the other end. now the whole time she had her feet pressed against my legs. finally after me not being able to take it anymore..i reached over and began to tickle and massage her soft size 7 feet i guess. the whole time she was just giggling and smiling at me. she has some of the cutest toes ever. i would take my fingers and run them under her toes and arches which drove her nuts. now at one point she took her foot and placed it on my face. i then laid down on the couch and she took her left foot and pressed it against my nose. at that point i nibbled on her big toe and smelled her foot. which smelled like lotion...you guys know how girls have all those different lotions..well her foot smelled quite plesant. well after that occassion a few times i we talked i would make reference about giving her another foot massage. now as for today..

we decided after we had some ice cream to go to the movies to see old school. now she was wearing a short jean skirt, flip flops and a sweat shirt. my attention was drawn right to her feet and legs. now she later told me she wore that skirt and flip flops bc she knows i like her feet. well we sat in the back row of the theater. it was one of those new theaters where the chairs lean back...you know basically its like you are in a theater. well she had her feet up on the seat in front of us. the whole time i was staring at her legs and feet thinking of how i could get them. at one point she crossed her legs so her right foot was dangling her flip flop in front of me. i then took my finger and ran it under her arch...she just giggled and kicked her foot around. sadly she moved her feet back other chair infront of her...out of my reach. well later in the movie..after rubbing her thighs a bit i couldnt take it. while she had her left foot pressed against the seat in front of her i took my finger and ran it around her heel. to my surprise it seemed as if she just let her foot drop into my hand..there i was just holding her left foot. i then pulled it into my lap..she then put both of her feet in my lap..i was in heaven..her feet were so soft. i took both of her flip flops off and begain massaging her soft soles..i then took my fingers and ran them all over her arches and the balls of her feet. she just kicked her feet around but kept them in my lap. i told her.."you know you like it" she just smiled and kept her feet in my lap. i was going crazy. the went on for like 15 minutes bc the movie was about to end. i didnt want anyone to see us as the movie ended. anyways i took my fingers and began playing with her toes..her feet were so soft. i would take my fingers and run then under her toes. as the tickling went on her feet were in a number of different positions in my lap. at one point i took my finger and began to trace the outline of her foot and then did a big circle really slowly. her feet would almost jump out of my lap. she later crossed her feet. so at one point with her left foot under her right..i tickled the crap out of it...which only made her switch her feet and did the same to the other foot. right before the movie was about to end i placed both of her feet side by side in my lap..gave her a final massage and tickled the hell out of her archs..scratching my fingers back and forth then running my fingers in her arch..she was giggling like made now and just smiling at me. sadly it had to come to an end bc the movie was over. so i just put her flip flops on...what was great was after it was over i smelled my fingers and they smelled like lotion but best of a they smelled like sweat..nice sweaty feet. i could tell she had those flip flops on all day.
i later told her how much i liked massaging her feet and you all know what...i will have her feet again..sweeet!!! anyways thats what this college boy got into today..let me know what you think.

I think you had a fine time at the movies, and are lucky to be seeing a young woman who will wear flip-flops because she knows that you like her feet.:D

Just one question: Do you remember anything about the film?:)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back