• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Infatuation Part 3: Sisters' Rivalry Heats Up

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Parts 1a & 1b: Infatuation: A High School Fantasy Turned Reality and Artistic Vision.

Part 2: Tickle Tales Revealed

Part 3
Kyle: Hey Jocelyn!

Jocelyn: Hi Kyle! How are you?

Kyle: I’m good, how have you been?

Jocelyn: Good! Busy!!

Kyle: What have you been up to?

Jocelyn: Busy with teaching, taking a writing class, going to the gym, yoga, etc! How about you?

Kyle: Oh, same ol’ same ol’

Jocelyn: haha

Kyle: Do you get any time to take a break or a vacation??

Jocelyn: Actually yeah, I went with my family to St. Croix a few weeks ago, that was really nice

Kyle: Nice! That sounds awesome. I don’t recall seeing any pictures on Facebook, didn’t you want to flaunt your time in the sun and sand?

Jocelyn: Eh..I think I posted one or two, but I have the rest in a Picasa album that I just share with friends. I can show you if you wanna see!

Kyle: I’d love to!

Jocelyn: cool, I’ll send it in a minute.

Kyle: Great! Your whole family was there?

Jocelyn: My brother wasn’t, but my parents, Mally and I all went. It was fun, but Mally was sick for part of it.

Kyle: Oh no! What a bummer.

Jocelyn: Yeah. She was out of commission for about three full days.

Kyle: Ah, that’s the worst on vacation. Did she see a doctor there?

Jocelyn: No, she almost did, but she didn't want to go to one there, understandably, if she didn't need to.

Kyle: Yeah, makes sense. Especially if they would have to touch her stomach ;)

Jocelyn: oh haha you remember that!

Kyle: Of course I do!

Jocelyn: She’s so funny. My poor big sis! I mean, the doctor tickles me too, but she would be in hysterics.

Kyle: Really?? I thought you told me before that she usually held in her laughter.

Jocelyn: Maybe at school, but the thing about when she went to the nurse at school is that she felt awful. So she wasn’t in a very laughing mood.

Kyle: But when she was healthy….

Jocelyn: When she was healthy and just going to the doctor for a physical, it would tickle her a lot.

Kyle: Haha I bet! How do you know?

Jocelyn: She’d tell me about it when she got home….I’d ask her how it was, and she’d be like, traumatized, and need to debrief the whole thing.

Kyle: oh wow!

Jocelyn: I mean, I’d feel a little bad for her, but I also got such a kick out of it and kinda secretly loved it.

Kyle: loved it?

Jocelyn: She’s my big sister. Especially as kids sometimes she was mean to me. So something about her suffering that torture of being tickled was kind of thrilling to me. It was like vengeance.

Kyle: that makes a lot of sense. so what did she tell you about the doctors?

Jocelyn: oh well she said any time the doctor would touch her, or use the stethoscope on her back or sides or chest, it was really ticklish. and of course that part where they press on your stomach.

Kyle: that’s what made her laugh?

Jocelyn: oh yes. She said she’d try to hold it in but she couldn’t. And once she’d start laughing she couldn’t stop.

Kyle: It sounds like torture!

Jocelyn: Yes!! She just wanted it to stop so badly but she had to let the doctor do her job. She said she couldn't hold still for the life of her! She’d be squirming and wiggling all around, practically falling off the exam table!!

Kyle: haha, wow! cute

Jocelyn: Yeah, but she didn't think so….being tickled, even accidentally, is utter torture for her. She was so embarrassed because here she was, like 19 or 20 years old, and she felt like only a little kid should be this ticklish and react like that. But I secretly loved hearing that :)

Kyle: Finally big sis was put in her place, right

Jocelyn: Exactly! You’re good!!

Kyle: hehe….did you ever try to put her in her place on your own?

Jocelyn: By tickling her? Sometimes, but I was scared of her retaliating too. I’m pretty ticklish too.

Kyle: So who would win in your tickle fights?

Jocelyn: Haha well I don’t know, they wouldn't go on too long. And really most of the time I tickled, Mally wouldn’t tickle back. She just wanted it to end, like she wanted to reduce the possibility of being tickled again as much as possible. Usually it was our brother or dad who would tickle us to death.

Kyle: Ohhh wow, like for a long time?

Jocelyn: It felt like an eternity. But I liked when it was Mally and not me!!!

Kyle: Hehe, you’re a little sadistic ;)

Jocelyn: HEY! Well, I guess so….it’s just, she was older than me, smarter than me, and she picked on me sometimes. So naturally I enjoyed seeing her humbled ;)

Kyle: I bet :)

Jocelyn: What was great was that my dad would do it even when she was older, like in her late teens and even now. I kinda loved seeing her laugh hysterically even though she was basically an adult. Very satisfying to know she could still be reduced to utter helplessness.

Kyle: oh yes, I can imagine! Where did he tickle her??

Jocelyn: Her sides and stomach mainly, but sometimes her feet. I’d be cheering him on!! That was the thing about being the baby….I was kind of the princess. So Dad didn’t torture me quite as much.

Kyle: ah, i see….lucky you :) did your mom tickle you girls at all?

Jocelyn: Only a little, like she’ll swipe at our bare midriff if we’re stretching or leaning, something like that…or run her finger up the bottom of our foot if we have them up on the table

Kyle: aw, cute :)

Jocelyn: What my mom gets a total kick out of is how ticklish we get during pedicures. Every time we go with her, she’s constantly telling the lady and everyone around us how ticklish we are.

Kyle: haha, that’s so funny, why do you think?

Jocelyn: I think she’s really socially self conscious and doesn’t want people to think we’re crazy, to be honest. It’s like, “Don’t worry, they’re just thrashing around and kicking water everywhere and laughing their heads off because they’re really ticklish, not because they’re insane!”

Kyle: hahaha, that’s hilarious. So who’s worse during pedicures?

Jocelyn: Gosh I don’t know…it used to be Mally, but the last one we got together I almost lost my mind.

Kyle: Really?

Jocelyn: omg it tickled SO MUCH. I seriously don’t know what it was, I think maybe they used a different tool for scrubbing than they ever had or something. I thought I was going to die.

Kyle: Can you ask them to stop?

Jocelyn: I almost did. But you want your feet to look pretty, you know? Mally and my mom were laughing at me. But usually it’s us laughing at Mally. She tells me every time that she’s close to asking them to stop.

Kyle: wow. and she usually laughs?

Jocelyn: Yeah, I mean, Mally’s shy…so she tries not to…but she always does. Oh gosh it gives me the chills to think about that last time!!!! Eeeeeeekkk!!!!!!

Kyle: Wow it was that bad huh?

Jocelyn: It was probably the most ticklish my feet have ever been. My mom was talking about it for days after, telling our whole family, all my cousins at Christmas about how ticklish I was. So embarrassing!

Kyle: Poor baby! Bet you would have much preferred to get to hear her talking about your big sis’s kryptonite…

Jocelyn: haha exactly, you totally get it!! But I’ve heard that plenty of times so it’s ok :)

Kyle: ha, your mom talks about Mally’s ticklishness too?

Jocelyn: OH yeah. To all her friends! At a cocktail party once she had her arm around Mally and Mally kinda jumped and she was like, “Mally is SO ticklish!! You should see her at pedicures, you should see her trying to get a massage, you should see her squirm when her father so much as wiggles a finger at her” (it’s true, Mally is “air ticklish”)

Kyle: oh yeah haha I know people like that.

Jocelyn: My dad sometimes just air tickles her and she laughs and begs him to stop. Now THAT is funny.

Kyle: wow! she’s that ticklish!

Jocelyn: My big sis is THAT ticklish. It’s nice to have a big sister with a weakness like that, that’s so easy to exploit ;)

Kyle: Gosh, you’re so sadistic, I love it!

Jocelyn: Haha, I’m bad, especially if I’ve had a few drinks…I don’t reveal this side of myself to too many people.....

Kyle: We should plan an ultimate tickling of Mally!

Jocelyn: omg that would be sooo awesome. like a whole bunch of us?

Kyle: yeah! me, you, maybe Erin - I’ve been hanging out with her a few times lately, and it seemed like from your story she knows all of Mally’s worst spots.

Jocelyn: OMG this is awesome!! We should totally do it. Let’s all get drinks together, next time we’re all in town, I’ll invite you back to my place after, and we’ll totally tickle her silly!!

Kyle: Your ultimate sister vengeance fantasy!

Jocelyn: Haha totally. I can’t wait ;) You seriously have no idea how much I love to see my older sister totally helpless. It’s like the sweetest redemption.

Jocelyn: I gotta run! Let’s plan this soon!

Kyle: Sounds great. Bye!

Jocelyn: Bye! ;)

Kyle took a deep breath, and poured himself another drink. He sent the whole chat to Erin. He stood up and walked around the apartment to give himself a chance to cool down while Erin read through it.

Erin: OH. MY. GOSH. Kyle!!!! This is out of this world!!! You did better than I ever could have even imagined!!!

Kyle: Well, it doesn’t seem like it takes much coercing to get Jocelyn to talk about how ticklish Mally is….

Erin: Or how ticklish she herself is, for that matter!

Kyle: True :)

Erin: I can’t believe we’re going to get to do this!

Kyle: I know, I think I’m in shock

Erin: I want to tickle them both.

Kyle: Oh….?

Erin: Seeing the stuff Jocelyn said about herself…I need to tickle her too….I never have….

Kyle: But…we can’t betray her…she’s the one who’s going to allow us to tickle Mally….

Erin: Oh, we can’t? Sure we can…as long as it’s after we’ve tickled Mally.

Kyle: Ohh……okay, okay, I see where you’re going here….

Erin: She's too pretty. And clearly too ticklish. Both of them. We HAVE to tickle them both. All we have to know is that - between you and I - the plan is after we tickle Mally, Jocelyn’s next. And surely Mally will want to join in for revenge.

Kyle: If she hasn’t run away and locked herself in a room…

Erin: Hehe…we won’t let that happen.

Kyle: No, we won’t.

Erin: This is going to be amazing…..

Kyle: No kidding.

Erin: So I owe you a story….

Kyle: Yes, you sure do. But jeez, I don’t know if I can take any more tonight…

Erin: Me neither. I’ll save it for when we meet up in person. You’ll like it.

Kyle: Deal.

Erin: Good work again, Kyle!! See you very soon!! ;)

Kyle: Yes indeed!!

TO BE CONTINUED

Sounds very promising. I hope they restrain her (them) well :)
Both Mally and Jocelyn deserve some prolonged and extensive tickling :)

Thank you both. I know it may be a little bit of a quirky genre, but I hope there are others out there who are as into this kind of thing as me :)

Sounds so good! Was there ever a part 4? Or even further ones?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back