• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Most Ticklish Assets (M/FF), All over, Skye & Simmons

Very nicely written story buddy :)

Not a huge fan of the making someone watch their loved one tortured drama, but aside from that, I absolutely love the effort you took in laying down the groundwork and background of the characters and making it closer to the show its inspired from :) If there's anything that adds to the impact of a good tickling story is really being able to visualize the characters :) great job on that... And the tickling parts were exceptionally well written indeed :)

And looking forward to more :)

Wow great job Petite!! Look forward to Skye's torture. And we already know Chloe Bennet is extremely ticklish, lol.

Awesome story! Can't wait for part two!

Both actresses are incredibly sexy, so I had a lot of fun imagining this scenario ;)

Don't Yield! Tickle S.H.I.E.L.D!

'Love your fantickfic, P_T! (Or should that be tickfanfic? No matter...)<br> I always appreciate when an author sets the stage for a good tickling by introducing the characters (always worthwhile whether the reader's seen the show they're from) and allowing us into their heads. It makes the tickling that much more tantalizing. <br> Further spicing the proceedings is the ticklish notion that serious consequences hinge on whether one can resist something as silly, but so clearly effective, as tickling someone normally stalwart and serious. Funny but disconcerting, too.<br>
Thanks for this diverting riff on the melodramatic Marvel series.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back