• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for co-Authors!!! (interactive story Trial)

No Mercy

TMF Novice
Hey to all publishers.

I wanna write a tickling story and looking for an co-Authors cause at the moment my story ist stalled and i need help.

Looking for people who wants to write this story finish with me togehter.

Looking for your ideas. You can post it here or send it to me via PM.

I believe on your great ideas..

Now:!!!

This is the story!!!!

----------------------------------------------------

Slowly the veil of unconsciousness cleared. Rebecca remembered. At the shackles of the cold and this eerie woman.

She did not know how long she was here. She had lost track of time.
You just knew she was lying naked on a metal platform. Your hands and ankles were bound with iron hinges. She lay on her back, her body put an X represents.

Two women stood in front of the two-way mirror on the other side of the small chamber. They could still not glauben.Olga Petrova was the chief of the KGB Vernehmerin she knew what she had to do and she had to get very specific information ways of their guests Rebecca was not the first in the hospitality Olgas in their private "game room "as they called it came to notice. But Rebecca was not just any guest. The two Russians, the US Agent on her desk for months that the work of their organization sabotaged .. Olga stood together with Natalia Ivanova front of the mirror. Natalia is Olga right hand and the two have already made some achievements. You know how they bring their guests to speak. This would be no different with Rebecca .... Just the anticipation of the two was greater than in their previous jobs ........

Rebecca Brown is CIA agent and determined for months undercover smuggle against Russian drug dealer drugs across the US border.

There were always women allegedly said Rebecca has the mission itself undercover to infiltrate a factory on the border in Siberia to find out who the customer and the product is smuggled ..

What Rebecca did not know was that she was already revealed. So you have set a trap for her and as she sat in the truck that allegedly drove across the border into the United States was allowed to emit an invisible gas in the cargo area ....

"Good Morning! Slept Well? - Welcome to our small and playroom "Rebecca was just waking up and the memories of the truck and the unpleasant odor were suddenly full again available.
She had the uncomfortable feeling that this would be no game .....

Rebecca was aware of her situation, slowly but surely, because they no longer wore her clothes, T-shirt and her jeans but only her underwear.
The agent was queasy .....

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back