• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The biggest winner? - Alison Sweeney part 2

flugel1

TMF Regular
Spoiler - not much tickling in this, its more of a dream sequence. More in next installment
Read part 1 to get up to speed, if you feel like it, at this point Ali has drifted off in the tub

ALISON – part 2

A few minutes later, she imagined herself naked, walking thru her living room. There was Kurt, naked as well, with his back to her. She walked up to him and slipped her arms around him and her hand around his manhood. “ I Love how this feels in my hand” she whispered. “I know you do, and I love it when you do that”…… “We all do”

Suddenly Ali felt two hands around her breasts, a tongue working up and down her ass. She tried to turn around but couldn’t. She tried to speak but couldn’t. “Faster” Kurt ordered. And she started to reply. But the hands on her breasts and the tongue in her ass did as well. She started to shift her weight back and forth as the activities were turning her on. Suddenly, she felt 2 fingers on either side of her labia. She was very wet.

“Kurt, whats happening?” she asked. “Only what you want” he replied. “But I don’t want……….SHIT” and the fingers entered her and started to move. “Oh…….FUCK……Yeah……” she moaned involuntarily. “Alright stop” and everything did. “Ali, please get on your knees and open your mouth” and without a word she did. He placed the tip of his dick by her mouth. “You know what to do” and she took him into her mouth and started to slobber and suck. “Please place your hands out to your sides” Kurt said and she did. Very quickly she felt 2 large erections fill her smallish hands. “You know what to do” and she started to stroke each large erection.

Ali kept trying to see faces but with Kurts dick in her mouth she couldn’t really move her head. She was getting so turned on by doing 3 guys she was starting to loose it. The she felt a head between her legs. “Please spread your legs, Ali” and again she did and felt a tongue start to tease her clit. This was beyond anything she’d ever felt. “Arrrgghhgh” as Kurt erection seemed to grow in her mouth. The hotter she got, the quicker she stroked.
“Ali, I’m about to cum……it’s near………I’m going to……….” And Kurt removed his dick from her mouth and sprayed all over her face. “Gentlemen” and they pulled their dicks from her hands and sprayed their juices all over her face. “ OH SHIT>>>>>OH>>>>>FUCK>>>>>>>SO CLOSE>>>>>DON”T STOP” she pleaded.

“Ali you have 3 mens cum on your face and another’s tongue in your pussy. What are you?” he asked gently. “What?” she said trying to concentrate. “what are you?” he asked again. “I’m a fucking slut, alright” and the tongue stopped. “NOOOOO” she was pissed and off the charts horny. “What do want?” again he asked in that maddening monotone voice. “I want to cum………please” She meant it. “Oh you will but not right how.” And she felt more cum being sprayed on her face. “what did you want?” was asked. “To cum” she said meekly. “then earn hit” and she felt 4 dicks start slapping her face. “What are you, What are you” they were all aksing. “Im a whore, a cum covered, horny dirty whore” …….she proclaimed. And truth was she was more turned on then ever.

“Mount him” Kurt demanded. And Ali lowered herself on one of the men. Before she could start to move the mans hands grabbed her and pulled her forward. She still couldn’t see his face. “SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT…….don’t do that not there…………..FUCK’’’’’’’’’as she felt a very lubricated hardon enter her ass. They both started to move and her body could not ignore the amazing sensations flooding thru her. The man ramming her pussy released his grip and Kurts dick was right in her mouth.

All three orafices were filled and she felt her nipples being pinched. “Are we a little slut” “Are we a little whore”…….. “Are we alittle cum slave”. Each time she tried to shake her head yes. Than make us cum and you can.” Next thing she knew the penis was pulled from her mouth and sprayed on her face again. The same happened with her ass and again her face was covered. She was about to cum…………

And Ali felt her head submerge under the water and shocked her back to her senses. She was breathing hard, nipples so erect, she could feel the hunger between her legs. “SHIT….What the hell is wrong with me” was all she could say. She looked at the clock…….6:45………….Fuck. she said to herself. And quickly got out of the tub.

Alison was very tense and off the charts horny. The dreams were upsetting but amazingly erotic at the same time. She had no real interest in working out right now, but she knew Kurt would be here soon. She toweled off, threw a black silk knee high robe on. She was trying to figure out what to wear but she still couldn’t concentrate. She heard the doorbell ring. “Shit” she said and went to the door. “Hi Kurt” she said as she opened it and greeted him. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. She knew she was naked under the robe and it just added to her excitement. She felt her nipples stiffen. She wondered if he noticed. “Hey, I’m running really late today and am beat. Why don’t I just make us some dinner and we skip the workout, if that’s alright with you?” she asked hoping he would say yes.

“Sure, you’re the boss. And I can always eat” he smiled. “Great, open some wine, pour us a couple glasses and I’ll go change” Ali said as she went to the bedroom. When she opened the door in the robe, it wasn’t completely covering everything, Kurt almost dropped his jaw. He had a tough time talking. He stared as she walked away wishing she had taken longer. He wasn’t sure what was going on. But he was interested. When she got back to the bedroom she started to look thru her stuff to find something to change into. But her mind couldn’t let go of her dreams. As she looked at her clothes nothing looked good. But she knew she did. And she smiled evilly to herself. What if………………..

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back