• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In The Beginning: The Good Guys Form And Meet.,,.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Author's Note:

Those who read them, or maybe didnt read them, but knew about them.. may recall that several years ago, I posted a series about a fictional baseball team called the Paradise Island Good Guys, who liked tickling, and played against major league baseball teams on a tropical island.

As those who know me are aware.. I'm a History major.

My stories just started with this team playing on this tropical island, and winning World Series, without even discussing where they came from, and how they met.

As a History major, I know that I should have clarified such.

This story will attempt to do so. If it doesnt get any replies, it will be the only story.,. If people do like it.. then.. I will slowly.. carefully. evolve into how that fictional star team evolved. and maybe.. a bit more "realistic" then the old stories were.

A twenty year old college student, Mitch, a sophomore at Nassau University, in Nassau, Bahamas, got off a rickety bus in front of a dingy minor league stadium, in downtown Nassau. The sun was setting.. as it was just about 6pm local time.

As he made his way into the decades old stadium.. Mitch noticed a tall, beautiful, slender, girl with blond hair. He.. carefully walked up to her.

"Hi, I'm Mitch. I'm one of the outfielders on the new team they just formed".

The blond girl extended her hand, and the two shook hands. "Nice to meet you, Mitch. i'm Naomi. I'm on the team too.., I'm.. a pitcher".

Naomi, in fact, was a twenty two year old acting major, who was a year ahead of Mitch at Nassau U. Mitch didnt find that information out, until quite a while after they met, as. he knew it was impolite to ask a woman her age.

"Pleased to meet you, Naomi. This should be interesting. I was just told to report here. A professor of mine at the University,. Lee Sniderman, is supposed to be managing the team. I'm very fond of Dr Sniderman. I dont know what any of this means, but.. if he's the leader.. I want to be a part of it". Mitch said,.

Slowly, the other members of the Good Guys twenty five person roster drifted in. Some male, and some female. In fact, the Good Guys, if they lasted, would be the only major league team.. with women on the roster.

Finally, manager Lee Sniderman, wearing a worn shirt, sporting number 6, arrived.

"Okay, people, we're just going to have a brief intro meeting. Our first game against the Atlanta Braves isnt until tomorrow night. Some of us should know each other due to the spring workouts, but, as I know some of you worked out at other minor league camps, we may not all know each other".,

After Lee Sniderman held a brief lecture.. the twenty five members of the team introduced themselves to each other, and to Dr Sniderman.

"By the way, you all dont have to call me Dr Sniderman here. I'm not your professor here., I';m your manager. It';s just Lee". Sniderman said.

The new team, if they lasted, would be one of the youngest, and lowest paid, in the league. The hotel on Paradise Island, across the bridge from Nassau, was reluctantly financing a startup baseball team, with hopes that it would serve to be another tourist attraction to the island.

The new team threw the ball around a little in the poorly lit stadium.

After about a half hour, Lee Sniderman told them to stop.

"Okay, that';s enough. Everyone please be here at 5pm tomorrow. Our first game against the Braves is at 705pm. Heaven only knows who will show up. I dont even know how many people know about us". Sniderman said.

"Okay, Lee". Mitch said.

The members of the team went to the seperate locker rooms, as it was the only team in the league which made it necessary for the team to have two seperate locker rooms for the same team, with guys and girls on the team.

After they dressed, Mitch saw Naomi exiting the stadium. He walked up to her.

"Hi, Naomi, where you headed?" Mitch asked.

"To my motel probably. I'm just going to rest before tomorrow. . Naomi replied.

"Would you like to,.maybe.. go out for coffee or something?" Mitch asked.

Naomi smiled. "Sure".

The two young twenty something students, and new ballplayers, walked along the crowded streets of downtown Nassau.

Eventually, they found a small coffee shop.

They decided to eat light, so as not to have too much food that they maybe couldnt work off before the first game the next night, , and also.. out of .. apprehension, in case this was in fact a "First Date".

The two talked long into the night. Even though they came from radically different backgrounds, they found topics to discuss.

Mitch came from a home where his parents had recently divorced. He was an only child, who had shared an apartment with his mother, before deciding to peruse his baseball dream, when it was offered to him, much to his mother's dismay.

Naomi was an acting major at the university, always interested in theater. She would perform in school plays. Her mother too, was single, as her father had passed away when she was very young.

After many cups of tea for the two, it was close to midnight. The bill came, and Mitch paid it.

"Thank you, that was a lovely evening". Naomi said.

"You';re welcome. I had such.. awesome company. I hope it's okay that I say this, because I say it with the utmost respect. You're very beautiful, Naomi. ". Mitch said.

Naomi nervously giggled. "Thank You, Mitch. You're very handsome.. You're so, slender for a guy". Naomi said, gently commenting about Mitch's lanky frame.

"I know., My mother is always after me to eat more. My weight situation is likely.. nervous energy. If this baseball thing works out,.. I'll have two forms of energy, as a student, and a ballplayer". I know i'll have to gain weight through eating more, and weight training. If the team does succeed, I think they want me to be an outfielder, and a power hitter, to hit home runs". Mitch said.

As Mitch and Naomi walked along the quiet streets, toward the motel, where they had separate rooms, they said a few words to each other. The whole situation was.. so awkward.. They were new teammates, yet, had they just gone out on a "Date", and was such even, "Acceptable" for teammates on the new team to date?"

The two reached the motel, where Mitch extended his hand.

"Thanks for sharing the evening with me. I enjoyed it".

"Thank you too, Mitch, for the evening, and the meal, it was lovely". Naomi said, shaking Mitch's hand.

The two went to their separate rooms.

Even though they both had to play in the next day's game, for the newly formed baseball team... neither could sleep much.

Had they each found .. a dating partner?

Only time would tell.

For the immediate future.. the two players on the new team, needed to focus on their new careers as baseball players.

As for what came after that, would remain to be seen..

The End/

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back