• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Babysitter story :)..Fnatasy or Fiction? You decide! (Adult content)

love_high_arch

Babysitter story :)..Fnatasy or Fiction? You decide! (Adult content)

Ummmm... This is maybe a ONCE IN A LIFETIME story, but I hope not!

My wife and I had gone out for the evening. Dinner, movies, and stopped off for a few drinks and to catch the last set of a band playing in a lounge in a Hotel nearby.

We got home about 1:00am. My wife was ripped of her ass, as she had had a few during dinner, and haden't lost her buzz yet when we arrived at the lounge. She kicked off her shoes, and made a bee line for the bathroom.

Our babysitter, Kim (we called her kimmi) is a cute little thing. She is a few months shy of 19 years old, even though she is still a senior in high school for another 3 months or so. She reminds me of Reese Witherspoon quite a bit... same color hair... cut the same way she wears it in "Sweet Home Alabama", same color eyes. She is about 5'2", and probably weighs about 110. She has REALLY cute, soft feet, which I think look most like Jessica Parkers.... Nice and soft.

Well, The wife had done laundry during the day, and had clothes piled on the love seat, with towels on the reclyner. The couch was occupied by Kimmi.... sound asleep after getting up early all week to go to school... (Or so I thought!)

I flipped on the tv and turned it down low... finding sports center. My wife came out of the bathroom and asked between hiccups if I was staying up.. and I said yes. She said sorry about the clothes, but she was too trashed to deal with them now.. but I could probably squeeze in at the other end of the couch by Kimmi's feet. ;)

She headed upstairs, and I did just that. I didn't really have to squeeze, as she had her feet kinda pulled up behind her... only taking up 2 of the 3 cushions. I watched a few minutes of sports center, and decided I was a little cold ;) and took the end of Kimmi's blanket and pulled it over my lap and legs.

When I tugged the blanket Kimmi sturred a little, and kind of rooled over onto her tummy. Her feet ended up RIGHT ON TOP OF MY RIGHT THIGH, BOTTOMS UP!

I waited a few minutes, but you know what I was thinking....
I then took my left hand (she was laying to my right) and moved my hand calmly onto her foot, and just layed it there. She didn't move.
I started to rub her foot a little, bu actually moving the sock over the bottom of her foot. Her toes flinched once, and then held still.
Si i ribbed the soft arch of her foot for a while... quite a while!!! Every once in a while, i would flick my finger back and forth, and her toes would wiggle a little bit, but that was it.

I thought I saw her once out of the corner of my eye looking at me, but when I turned, I thought I looked just in time to catch her closing her eyes, but I wasn't sure.

Suddenly, she starts stirring, and stretching her arms. She wakes up, and looks like she is a little out of it from sleeping, then she says "Oh hi Mr C, when did you guys get home?" I told her not long ago, and Dawn had gone to bed, and I was just catching some scores on the tv. She didn't say anything else for a bit, just laying there, but she wiggled her feet a few times against my thigh... like flexing her toes. Then she got up from the couch and headed to the bathroom.

Well, I had a boner to beat all boners, so I wasn't going to get up then!! Besides, with the wife knocked out from Manhatten Ice teas, I would waite for hours for her to go back to sleep!

She was gone only for about a minute, then came back in and sat indian style on the other end, with the middle cushion between us. She asked how are night went, and what movie we saw, but yawned a few times while I was answering. After a few minutes I asked her if me watching some more tv would bother her. She said she was pretty tired, and the sound was down low, but thanks for asking anyway. I asked her if she had enough room with me sitting there... as I pointed out the laundry to her. She said "Naah... no problem Mr C! we were doing fine before weren't we?!!"

With that she scootched down under the covers, and reached down and was doing something under them. She layed on her side for a few minutes, then back to laying on her tummy, with her feet on my thigh again! I could feel something seemed different. I watched tv for a little while longer, and then moved my hand back to her foot. To my amazement, She had pulled both her socks down past her heels, and were only covering her toes and half her arch!!!

I moved my fingers up to touch the soft skin of the bottom of her foot. The boner returned in like a namosecond!!! I lightly moved my fingers up and down across her soft smooth arch... and she started to wiggle her foot. I mean as long as I was touching her skin, she wiggled it, but she didn't move it from my thigh. After a few more times, I heard a little movement at the other end of the couch, and turned to see that she had burried her face in the pillow, and was starting to giggle real lightly!!

I couldn't believe it! What I had done to be rewarded with this, I don't know, but Kimmi was apparently awake, and had given me her feet to play with.I ran my fingers up and down the bottom of her arch and heel, and she started to giggle a little harder into the pillow, and wiggle her feet pretty much non stop!! Finally she turned her head from the pillow, let out a few medium volume giggles, and half whispered.. "Shit that tickles Mr C.!!

I stopped tickling her feet, and looked over at her. Still smiling, she said "You like my feet don't you Mr C?" I kind of gulped, and a little nervously said "Um... they are kind of fun to toy with.." .
She let out another little giggle, and said slyly... "Mr C, we were studying about fetishes in psychology class today, and I think you like my feet more than your admitting" with a cute little smile on her face. She seemed to be really amusing herself.

She moved her left foot over her right, and pulled the sock the rest of the way off!! Then she did the same for the other one. Now she was completely barefooted... rubbing her feet against each other... teasing me. Then she kind of sat up, lookinjg at the clock, and asked what time it was. I told her it was like 2 am, and she said ok, she had to be to work by noon, and didn't want it to be like 5 am already. Then she laid back down, but in doing so, kind of scooted down a little on the couch. she had her feet kind of tucked again, and asked me "So my feet weren't bothering you then?" With I imagine a kind of sarcastic little smile, but it was pretty dark and couldn't really se her face. I said "of course not.. I told you they are kind of fun to toy with!" and she said "OK" and back on my lap they went.
But because she had scootched down a little, now they were on the middle of my lap, and her right foot was on my stiffy! She then said "Well, you seemed a little shy, and didn't take the hint when i took my socks half off. I thought you might have liked to take them off the rest of the way.. but they are gone now!"

After saying this, she started to wiggle her toes, inviting me to tickle them again. her right foot was lightly massageing my member, and she had to know that!! I moved my hand over to her feet again, and started to run my fingers up and down her left foot. As I did that she would try to cover it up with her right foot, so I would just start tickling that one at which time she would switch again and try to defend that foot with the other one. All this time she never made an attempt to move them off of my lap.

She had been giggling, but the giggles were gettting quieter, and less frequent. I looked towards her, and she had her butt kind of hiked up just slightly off the couch, and I then realized that she had put her arm down, and had her hand in her crotch!!! I continued to tickle her feet alternately until her giggles pretty much subsided, and were replaced with a kind or rythmic heavy breathing. She would let out a little squeal now and then when I hit just the right spot in her arch, but that would always follow a kind of heavier gasp of air then the rythum had been carrying.

Well, it doesn't take a house to fall on me to realize she was getting off with our play, and I wasn't going to miss out!!! I was sure she knew that I knew that she was playing with herself, so I got real brave. while tickling her foot with my left hand,I moved my right hand for my belt and zipper, undoing both in about 30 seconds, which I thought wasn't bad for one handed, still tickling her with the other hand! As I tried to figure out how I was going to get out mr happy, she rolled over onto her back. I took that opportunity to reach down and pull my pants down to my knees, the blanket resembling a pup tent now! She kind of lifete her feet up obligingly and waited, then replaced them back on my lap, immediately wrapping them around Mr Happy!!!!

And OH WAS HE HAPPY!!!

She was really going to it on herself, as she stroked me up and down with my cock inbetween her soft, sweet arches. I took her right foot and lifted it up to my mouth, and started to lick and suck her toes, while I tickled the bottom of it in her arches and under her toes. She started to breath really heavy then, and moved her left foot and rubbed up and down on my shaft, with it kind of between her big toe and next to to it. I couldn't stand much of this as I had been hard pretty much for over an hour and a half, and felt the load building. I held her foot to my mouth, but dropped my other hand to her foot that was pumping me, and helped it move up and down the right way to reach the promised land.

She must have sensed that It was about to "Cum" to an end, because she started really working between her legs. I came all over her foot, shooting my hot sticky cream partially on the blanket, and partially on and inbetween her toes. As She felt my shaft start to pulsate, she started to moan... so loud that if the wife wasn't in the tank, I would have been very concerned about waking her up!!!

I shot my load all over her foot, and then relaxed, while she kept wiggling her toes against my fast shrinking member, and let loose of another orgasm... whimpering like a little puppy!!!

I will spare you the clean up details, but afterwards, she told me that she could keep this little playtime a secret from my wife, as long as I promised it wouldn't be the LAST time we played the game, and that she got a 50 cent an hour raise while babysitting.

I thought it was worth it!!!:D

Hmmm...

I would say that this story may be true, but looks a little bit too "perfect" for that.
It was a great one though...

I would guess that it's a fantasy, but there's nothing wrong with a well-written fantasy, is there? :D

i hope it isnt true i dont think anyone should brag on cheating on their wife... but good story

Totally awesome story boss! If it's true lucky lucky you! & proud2tickle-- i wouldn't considered that cheating on his wife (It's not like they had intercourse, anal sex or oral sex!--that then would be a different matter) Besides not every footguy has a wife or partener that obliges them in their fetish! Hey I know what that's like, if I had a similar oppertunity Hell yeah! I would do it! I'd welcome any chance. ( My Mrs. does not embrace my fetish & I don't try to force it on her either!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back