• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haven for Tickling Chp 4 M/f, F/m, NC-17

i64ever

TMF Regular
Chapter 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...r-3-M-f-*-f-nonconsensual-forced-orgasm-NC-17

Chapter 4:
The hatch beneath her opened suddenly and for a split second, she was falling. Quickly, she reached out and grabbed the far edge of the hole, barely keeping herself from dropping through. Looking down, she could see Dale looking up at her, grinning.

“I was hoping to find you Red!” Dale said smugly, “I almost gave up hope. Luckily for me, you started making so much noise up there, I could hardly miss you. I’m just surprised half a dozen others aren’t waiting here with me.”

Dale was actually wearing less clothing than Clara was. At least she had a skimpy top to go with the bottoms that barely covered her ass. All he had on was a thong, one that concealed his manhood but little else. Everything above the waste and almost everything below it was exposed. Despite her precarious position, Clara couldn’t help but stare at his physique.

Dale was not big or bulky. That could be seen even when he was wearing clothes. Stripped down as he was now, Clara could tell Dale didn’t have an inch of fat on him. His muscles were, however, very well defined. He was no skinny weakling. Dale was exactly her type. Had she been in a less vulnerable position, she certainly would have enjoyed looking more.

“Maybe I’m not their type,” Clara said as she tried desperately to pull herself back up into the safety of the duct she had recently tried so hard to escape from. The earlier tickling and climb through the tunnel had left her biceps with the strength of old rubber bands. It was all she could do to just hold on.

“Well, you’re definitely my type. The only way I’d like you more is if you were my Sub, but I think we’ll take care of that soon enough.” Dale grinned wickedly. He eyes were drinking in Clara’s slender body, trailing up her bare legs then lingering over her exposed, flat midsection before fixating on her cleavage. Dale obviously like what he saw and was about to do something about it.

“Too bad I’m all the way up here,” Clara said, blushing from the wanton attention. She wished she could cover up her vulnerable spots, but in order to keep her grip on the other side of the opening she had to stretch out as far as she could. Her arms and legs were completely taut. Any attempt to shift any of her limbs could easily result in her falling into Dale’s arms. Clara knew she was in trouble.

“I think I can figure out a way to bring you down,” Dale said evilly. Pulling her down was out of the question, of course. If he did that, Dale would inevitably cause her pain which lead to the authorities coming to take him away for “re-education’ like those poor saps on the videos.

Luckily he had better options.

Reaching up, Dale started wiggling his fingertips over Clara’s tight belly. He had a light touch, fingertips barely making contact with her skin that was still damp with sweat from her earlier ordeal. They glided all over Clara’s mid-section from ribcage to the waistline of her thong, tracing chaotic patterns across her flesh.

“he ehe eheheh grrrrr he ehehe nawwwoooo I I yyyrrgghhhhhhhh ha ahah ahahahahahh stawwwwpppp ha ahaha ahahahahah stawwwwpppp ahahahah thhahahahahtttt ahahahahah I’llllll ha ahahahah faahahhllllllllllll!!!!

Dale’s tickling technique took Clara by surprised. The boys she had been tickled by before had been clumsy, tickling too hard, like they were trying to push their fingers through her skin. Dale’s hands were like butterfly wings, fingers grazing over her bare skin.

“Your laughter is very pretty, like tinkling bells. You’ll make the perfect Sub Red. Goochie goochie goo, cute little Red. Come to your new master!” Dale teased.

“”ha aha ahaha doohohohohohonnn’tttt ahahahahahaha dooohohohohohonnnn’tttt haahhahahahah sahahahyyyyy ahahahahah dohohohohonnn’ttt ahahahahah sahahahahahahaayyyy ahahahah thahahahaaattttt!!!!”

Dale just kept on smiling. Knowing he had to keep Clara off guard, he started mixing in a few gentle pokes and pinches with his featherlike caressing, allowing his fingers to press into Clara’s abdominal muscles ever so tenderly.

“Somebody has a soft tummy,” Dale said in a sing-song voice, “Guess you haven’t been doing enough sit ups, have you Red? You’re going to have to toughen up if you ever expect to be a Dom. Not that It’s going to happen during this Tournament.”

Clara felt the tears coming to her eyes again as her laughter grew more intense. She wanted desperately to avoid Dale’s talented hands, but could barely move if she didn’t want to plummet to the ground below. All Clara could do was twist and turn her hips a bit, moving a her waist a few inches from one side to another, nothing that allowed her to escape from Dale’s tickling touch for even a second.

“Let goooooo,” Dale chanted, “Come on and let go. Let gooooo for your new master! Come on, Red! You know you can’t hold on forever, and it’s not like you can get away or anything.”

“HE EHEHEHEHE GOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOO EHE EHEHEHEHE GOHOHOHOOOOOOO TOOHUH UHUH U AH AHAHAHA AHAHA HEHEHEHEEELLLLLLLL HA AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!”

Clara tightened her grip, though she could already feel her fingers and shoulders starting to ache a bit. Damn it! If he wasn’t such a good tickler, she might have a chance, but Dale’s talented fingers were driving her crazy! What was she going to do to get out of this one? Clara had no idea.

“Well then, if this isn’t persuading you, perhaps I’ll just have to try someplace else. I know, what about those bare underarms of yours?” Dale’s hands started moving up Clara’s sides.

“he ehehe no no ehehehe no nawwtttt ehe ehehehehe nawwtttt thhererereehehhheeee eh eheh eheh y hehehe youuu chahahnnnn HA AHAH AHAHAHAHAHHA GRRHRHRHRHYYYY AHA AHAHAHHHA AH OUUUUHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT HA AHAHAHAHA GEHEHEHHEHEEETTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAH GEEHEHHTTT AHAH AHAHAHAH OUUHUHUHUHUUTTTT AHAHAHAHAHH OFFFF HAHAHAHAHA THEHEHERREEEE!!!!”

If Clara’s belly was soft, her armpits were like two pure white, taut pieces of silk. They never saw the sun and never felt anything as course as a razor blade with the high tech personal grooming methods available on Haven. Dale needed no skill to torment them at all. All he had to do was nestle his fingers into the twin hollows and vibrate the tips. Instantly, Clara started shrieking, high pitched belts of pure hysteria.

“EEEEEEKEKEKKKKK EHE EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH EHEHEHEHEEHE OOUUUUTTTTTT EH EHEHEHEHEHE OUUUUTT T T THE EHEHEHEHEHEEHH CAHAHAHAHAHHNNNTTTTT STAHAHAHAHNNDDDD EH EHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE GEEEHEHEHEHEEETTTT EHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE OOOUUUUUHHHHTTT!!!”

“Poor, poor little Red! Just listen to her howl,” Dale mocked her, “She’s soooooo ticklish. My little tickle pet! Laugh for me my little tickle pet, laugh for me!

And laugh Clara did. The feeling of Dale’s twin index fingers, sliding across the dead center of her pits was just too much. She bellowed at the top of her lungs, shrieking like a wounded animal. It tickled. It tickled so much! She was consumed by the sensation and tormented by it.

I saw earlier, you know Red, saw you staring at me.” Dale had to almost shout to be heard over Clara’s screams, “It wasn’t hard to guess what was on your mind. You makes me laugh! You couldn’t have possibly thought you were going to come in here and be a Dom, did you Red? I mean, you’re just so weak, so soft, so vulnerable! You must have gotten dominated in practice all the time! Yet you thought you were going to come in here and make me cum? What the hell did your Juvenile Center teach you anyways?”

Clara couldn’t answer. The only sound her mouth and tongue could make was more laughter, but deep down she knew he was right. She was going to be his sub, his slave, made to desperately want to obey his every whim. She wanted to scream in defiance. No! She didn’t want to be a Sub! She wanted to be in control, to be dominant! But now it was all slipping away. She was falling, not just into Dale’s arms, but into a lifetime of obedience.

A panic welled up inside Clara, hidden only by her uncontrollable laughter. She was about to lose.
Then it happened. Dale got greedy. He could tell Clara was breaking, knew her grip would soon give way, knew he was about to have her, but he wanted more now. With one hand tormenting Clara’s underarm, he moved the other to her breasts. Intending on tormenting the small mounds of flesh, he pulled her top down and was greeted to a face full of falling dust.

It was the dust that Clara had found in the duct. Where else was she going to keep in except in her cleavage? It’s not like the skimpy outfit she was hearing had pockets or anything.

Dale started sneezing over and over again, each one louder and more violent than the ones before it. He was quickly blinded by the tears as his hands went to his eyes. A few more sneezes, and he was bent over, leaning against a wall as his shoulders shook and his muscles trembled. Dale’s body was betraying him.

Things were going in quite the opposite direction for Clara. For the second time in minutes, the relief of not being tickled washed over her. Her mind cleared and her body relaxed as the spasms of laughter no longer wracked it. She managed to regain control of her breathing and tighten her grip once more.
Although she was topless, Clara no longer felt vulnerable. She was now like the hawk, circling high overhead, about to swoop on an unsuspecting mouse. Her earlier feelings of panic were quickly replaced by a sense of hope and excitement. A plan popped into her head.

Molly was getting frustrated. She just couldn’t figure out why Zoe had been removed from her Juvenile Center. It must have been something serious, something dealt with by at the highest levels. That would be the only reason there was this much security around the file. She might be able to get past it, but it would take time and require her to call in some favors.

She exhaled sharply. If she did this, she would never make it home in time, and then Samantha would be upset with her. Molly Clayborn might have been a Tournament Mistress, but she was definitely not the mistress in her own house. Her Dom would surely punish her if she came home that late.

That would mean tickling her feet. Samantha was truly skilled at foot tickling, her small fingers able to play Molly’s large feet like they were musical instruments, plucking her toes like strings and dancing her nails up her arches. Sam could make her larger Sub howl with ticklish agony and truly delighted doing that.

The thought of it made Molly shudder. Samantha would force her to place her feet in Sam’s lap, making Molly try to hold her legs still while she tormented them, zeroing in her fingertips on her worst spots and scraping her nails over them. And if Molly couldn’t endure it, if she pulled her feet away, Samantha would really make her suffer, tickling her even worse and ending the session with a forced orgasm, putting Molly even more under her control.

But she could avoid that. She could leave right now and get home on time. Then Samantha would have no reason to tickle her tootsies or to make her cum. After all, why did it matter? Clare and Zoe were never even going to meet. Right now, Clara had her hands full with that boy. Clearly the two of them would end up Paired. The only question was which one would be the Dom.

But…but, but, but. Damn it! It might be important, and Molly Clayborn wasn’t one to leave important tasks undone. It seemed like her feet were going to get a hell of a tickling. Her fingers started entering in the code for the video line of her first favor request.

This had better be worth it.

Clara watched as Dale’s allergic outburst continued for more than five minutes, driving him to his knees as his body went into spasms. Taking a deep breath, she jumped through the opening down to the floor below. She landed on his back, taking Dale down to the ground. Quickly she grabbed his arms and tying them behind his back, using the skimpy top Dale had pulled off of her.

Dale didn’t even fight back. He was too overwhelmed by his sneezing attack, too stunned by the quick his quick reversal in fortune to struggle. Clara easily held both wrists behind his back with one hand while wrapping her top around them.

“My Juvenile Center taught me how to tie one hell of a knot. What did yours teach you?” Clara asked, weaving the strands together. Then she stood up so she could tower over her defeated opponent.
It took several more minutes, but soon Dale’s sneezing stopped as quickly as it had started. He quickly turned around and stared up at the topless redhead who had so effectively bound his arms. He tried with all his strength to free one of his hands, but neither the metallic fabric nor Clara’s knot would give. Dale tried to stand up, but Clara simply put her foot on his bare chest and pushed him back down again. Unable to use his arms for leverage, he crumbled back to the ground.

“I don’t think you’re going anywhere, little boy. It’s time for us to talk about which one of us is really cut out to be the Dom.” Clara sat on his lap, straddling Dale’s legs so he couldn’t go anywhere. Her small breasts ended up inches from the trapped man’s face.

“Would you like to suck it? You wanted to see it so badly, I thought you might want to give it a big kiss.” Clara pressed her nipple to Dale’s mouth. Dale closed his lips firmly and turned his head to the side, like a small child refusing to eat his creamed corn.

“That’s OK, when you’re my Sub, I’ll make you play with these babies all the time,” Clara grabbed Dale’s manhood through his thin thong and gave the already hard shaft a rub, “Just like I’ll play with this fellow.”

“You don’t really think this will work, do you?” Dale said huskily, trying to buck Clara off of him, but succeeding in little more than lifting her an inch or two off the ground.

“Well, you clearly don’t have the leg power to get me off of you, so…that only thing standing in my way is this bit of cloth.” Clara grabbed the waistband of Dale’s thing, and slid the garment down his legs, lifting herself off of him just a bit so she could get it around his knees.

Dale’s fully erect penis immediately sprang to attention, and Clara couldn’t take her eyes off of it. It was one of the few male members she had seen in person and definitely the first on a helpless guy just waiting to be subdued. It was all hers, all hers and it was perfect. Gingerly, she reached out and ran her fingertips up its shaft, feeling it shutter at her touch.

Dale blushed furiously, his cheeks a crimson red. He had never imagined being in this position. He opened his mouth to try and make some kind of witty comment, but his embarrassment made sure nothing came out.

“Cat got your tongue sweetie?” Clara asked, her own voice growing husky with desire, “Let’s see if I can pull some sound out of you.” She placed one fingernail on the base of Dale’s testicles and started to lightly scratch the wrinkled skin.

“YYYYYRRRRRGGGG HA HHA HAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAWWWWOOOOO GAWWWWWDDDDDD AH AHAHAHAHAAAHAHAH I I AHAHAHAHAH I CHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNNNNNTTTTTT AHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HHAH NAWWOOOO AH AHAHAHAH PLEEEEEEEEEESSEEEEE AH AHAHAHAHAHAHH I I CAHAHAHAHAHNNNNTTTTTT AHA HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH GRRRHHRHRHRRRHHH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAH AHHAH!!!!”

Dale erupted immediately. There was no holding the laughter back, no light giggling, no slow build up. As soon as Clara’s nail made contact, he started bellowing deep guffaws at the top of his lungs. His torso twisted and turned wildly, needing desperately to escape but with no place to go.

“Aww, somebody is a ticklish boy, yes he is, yes he is!” Clara taunted, but there was no evidence Dale even heard her. Every flick of her finger on his warm, squishy balls dragged out another thunderclap of laughter much to her delight. Doing this to him gave Clara a feeling of power. She had such control over this man! It was an electric feeling, one Clara didn’t want to lose.

“AHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAHHHHHHNNNYYYYYTTHHHIIINNGGGGG HAHAH AHAHAH I ‘LL AH AHAHAHAH I;LLL AHA AHAHAHAH DUUUHUHUUHU AAHAHAHAHNNNYYYYTHTINNGGGGGGG AHAAHHAHA JUHUHUHUSSSTSTTT AHAHAHAHAH JUHUHUHSSSSTTT STAAAHAHAHWWWPPPP AHAHAH AHAHAHH STAHAHAHWWWPPPPP AHAHAH TICKKLINNGG MEHEHEHEHEHE THEEHEHEHERREEEEE!!!”

In only minutes, Clara could hear Dale’s laughter growing horse and saw the sweat pouring down the side of his face. His body was bouncing up and down violently, and Clara had to pinch tighter with her knees to avoid being thrown off of the bucking bronco she had created. He obviously couldn’t handle being tickled on his privates, a fact that she filed away in her head for further notice. Right now though, as much as she was enjoying tormenting her boy toy, Clara knew she couldn’t do this to Dale for long.
“Anything?” she whispered in his ear, leaning in so close her boob was pressed against his face.

“HA AHAHAHAHHH GRGRGRHHHHHHHH NAWWWWOOOOOO A AHAHA AHAHAH NNNNNYYYYYT A AHAHAHAH I AHAHAH GRRRRGHGHGHHGGG AHA AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEEEHEHEHEESSSSSSS AHAH AHAHAHAHAHA YEEEHEHEHEHESSSSSSSSSSS AHA AHAHAH MAAAHAHAHKKKEEEEEEEE HA AHAHAH MAAAKKKKEEEEEHEHE HA AHAHAH MEEEEEHEHEHEEEE EHAHAHAHAH CUUUUMMMMMM HAHAHAHAHA AAAAHNNNNYYYTHIINNGGGGG AHA AHAHAHAHA ANNNYYYTHTHIINNGGGGG AHAHAHAHAHAH JUUHUHUHSSSTTT AHAHAHAHA STAAHAAHHWWWWPPPP!!!"

“Whatever you say sweetie,” Clara stopped tormenting the luckless male, allowing him to start catching his breath, “Since it seems we’re going to be Paired up for the next year or so it would be a shame to start by being so cruel to you, my little Sub. So, instead, let me be so very nice to you.” Clara took Dale’s penis in her hand, felt its smooth, throbbing hardness against her palm. Wishing she could somehow get it in her mouth while still pinning his legs, she started stroking up and down the rigid shaft.
Dale’s entire body started quivering, and a soft groan escaped his mouth. He immediately bit his lip, trying to keep from letting loose another. His eyes closed for just a second, then opened wide and looked directly into Clara’s deep green ones. They were pleading, but whether for the pleasure to stop or increase, Clara couldn’t tell.

Her hand kept sliding up and down Dale’s pole, tantalizing the smooth flesh. With her body pressed close to his, with their eyes locked, Clara could sense his every reaction to what he was feeling. It was as if both of them were experiencing the sensation and joy at the same moment. It was as if they were joined. Unable to resist the urge, Clara to leaned down and kissed the boy on his slightly opened lips.
The kiss seemed to last forever, their mouths locked. Clara could taste him, her tongue penetrating his mouth. One hand still caressing his manhood, Clara slipped the other behind his head, her fingers entwined in his brown hair, keeping his face next to hers, controlling the lip lock.

When the kiss finally ended, a longing for more nearly consumed Clara. She wanted him, wanted him more than anything ever in her life.

“Ohhhhhhh….ohhhh Red, faster, faster!” Dale moaned, echoing her desire. He clearly wasn’t fighting her anymore, was already giving in to her before the orgasm even racked his body. His hips started thrusting forward and his toes curled as control was being ripped from him.

“Clara…it’s Clara dammit!” she shouted back. She wanted him, wanted to put him inside her. She was barely restraining herself. If she did, and if she came first, then she would be the Sub. No! Once he erupted, she could ride him all she wanted. She had to dominate him first!

Her hand kept touching his manhood, her nipples now as hard as rocks. Somehow sensing it, Dale popped one into her mouth, sucking hard on her nubbin. His tongue flicked over her aerola, circling it, driving her insane.

“NNMMMMMMMM” Now it was Clara’s turn to moan. Clara knew that Dale’s climax was coming, new he was close. He’d better be! If she came first, she would be the Sub, not him.

“Cum for me! Cum now!” she demanded, her own needs consuming her. He was almost there! She could feel it! Just a few more strokes, a few…

Suddenly, Clara felt hands grabbing both of her arms and was pulled off of her prey by brute strength. His throbbing member slipped from her hand. Both she and Dale cried out in protest at the same moment, both denied what they had been so close to achieving.

“Mine! He’s mine! Let me go!” She struggled, but the grip on both of her arms was unbreakable.
“Oh Clara, I claimed you long ago. You should know that. There’s no way I was ever going to let you Pair with somebody else.” A female voice said off to her right. It was Zoe!

“In that case, can I have the boy?” A person said off to her left, the one pulling on Clara’s other arm, “He’s kind of cute!” It was the blond; the one Zoe had been talking to before the Tournament.

“Whatever you want, Kristen. Just help me get this one bound up nice and tight, and he’s all yours!”
What? Two of them? She wasn’t supposed to fight two of them?! That wasn’t fair! It wasn’t fair! She didn’t want them, she wanted Dale! Dale! But the two females kept pulling her farther and farther away from him, and there was nothing Clara could do to stop them.

Ms. Clayborn just stared at her screen, unable to believe what her eyes were showing her. She hadn’t been able to crack the security around Zoe’s file (the security around it was even greater than it first appeared), but that didn’t matter anymore. What was happening in the Arena was far more important. Zoe and another Participant had formed a partnership of some kind, and they were working together against Clara and the young man she was trying to dominate.

Against both women, Clara had no chance.

This was unprecedented. Tournaments were supposed to be everyone for themselves. It was the great unwritten rule. Teaming up was absolutely not permitted, not that she had ever heard of anyone trying. And why would somebody? Such a partnership would be extremely hard to do. The level of trust you needed to have in your compatriot was extremely high. At some point, you would have to turn your back to them, make yourself vulnerable to them. It was inevitable. And when you did, they had everything to gain and little to lose by betraying you.

Also, team-ups were extremely hard to plan. You never knew who would be in the Tournament with you, so you could never work out any of the details in advance. The entire scheme would have to be hatched at the moment you met in the twisting labyrinth of the arena, if you met at all. Coordinating the kind of plan that would actually give you an advantage over the other contestants under those pressure packed conditions was nearly impossible, even if the trust was somehow there.

It couldn’t happen, yet there it was, against all odds. And it involved two women who should never have been in the same tournament. The entire thing smelled of conspiracy, and that was before you considered Zoe’s mysterious past.

Interrupting a Tournament was the most extreme action a Tournament Mistress (or Master) could take. Molly had hoped never to be put in this position. If she did this, every action she took tonight, both before and after, would be highly scrutinized. She would have to defend herself to many people in authority and it was very possible she could end up disciplined. But what choice did she have?

Molly hit the button on her desk, one that would have called every Enforcer in the Arena, putting their faces on every screen and allowing her to give them orders. To her surprise, nothing happened.

She hit the button again and still nothing. She pressed others, trying to open every communication channel available to her. None of them worked. Molly Clayborn realized she was completely cut off. She couldn’t call a custodian from the command center, never mind and Enforcer.

An icy chill ran down Molly’s back. What the hell was going on?

She sprinted to the door, intending to shout for someone, anyone. Instead she found one of her senior most Enforcers standing on the other side of the doorway. A wave of relief washed over her.

“Come with me Enforcer, we have a big problem.” She barked.

“I’m sorry ma’am,” Enforcer Steele said softly, placing her hand on Molly’s shoulder, “But I cannot allow you to leave the control room.”

Final parts go back to all F/f with a lot of foot tickling (for those who complained)

Oh NO, Corruption in Haven!!! One question and maybe you will reveal this later... I know the Dom/Sub relationship is because of sexual release but once release happens is that "tracked" by a computer or system? Or "honor" based? For a guy is obvious, for girls not so much... Just a question.
Love the concept and story!!!

I realize everyone has their special interests, but I find it silly for anyone to complain about minor preferences with a story so creative and captivating. You are doing an amazing job, as always. ;) Thank you so much for sharing your art with us

Thank you both for your kind words. The answer to your question tommytkl is that after a someone is forced to orgasm with the collar around their neck it activates and "motivates" the person to obey their new Dom. The exact method should be made more clear in the next two parts as this happens to a few of our main characters and you can experience the effect through their eyes.

Hope that helps.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back