• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Psycho f/*f

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
Emily was a student at the university. Springbreak had just rolled around, and of course, while all of her friends were off partying in Florida, Bahamas, and God knows where, she had to stay up at school for her job at the bookstore...which sucked. Everyone, literally everyone in her dorm had gone home except for the one person she did not want to be around. Katie. She was a psychopath and she absolutely hated Emily, and for no apparent, good reason either. Emily was in fact prettier and smarter than her, so most of Emily's friend told her that she's probably just jealous.

Emily was on the first floor, reading one of her sociology books, while simultaneously attempting not to bore herself to death, while Katie was two floors above her, doing God knows what. Then suddenly, while Emily was reading, she heard a feint whisper, which quickly erupted into an epic scream, "bibity...bobity....ala-KA-ZAMMMMM!"

A series of flashing lights emitted out of essentially nothing, and Emily covered her eyes. She felt herself being ripped out of time and space itself, and then she was gone, her room empty.

Emily slowly opened her eyes and her vision came back into focus. She saw a P!nk poster and some plants on the windowsill. Then she saw a Harry Potter potions book replica thing sprawled open on the futon. ...Who did she know that was obsessed with Harry Po-....Katie. Of course it was Katie's room, Emily thought, still in disbelief as she pondered what had just happened. Katie was an avid fan and often sported a Ravenclaw scarf around campus as well. Emily then attempted to stand up and leave; however, she failed tragically. She couldn't even lift a finger! She began to panic and tried to look around the room, but her eyes were glued to where she was staring. While unable to actually go anywhere, she could still "feel", and by the way she felt, she was soft, very soft. **click, click** the door unlocked!

As the door swung open and hit the wall somewhat forcefully, in walked Katie, her long, blonde hair in a ponytail. She had a smoothie in her hand, and by the looks of it from the cafeteria, and she danced around for a second as she threw her backpack onto the futon, landing right next to where Emily was. Then, to Emily's horror, Katie plopped down in her chair and scooted right over to where Emily was.

"Oh Theodore! You'll always be there for me!" she smiled as she poked Emily's nose.

"Ohhhhhh," Emily thought, "I must be inside Katie's bear..." or something to that degree, she imagined.

Katie got up and skipped to the door as she promptly shut it and locked it. She then cleaned up a bit, gathering some scattered papers that were on the ground. Emily could have sworn that she heard her own name muttered in a negative context as Katie continued cleaning. Once she was done organizing, Katie sat on the futon, and turned her bear to directly face her, as she smiled at it. It was very awkward for Emily to stare directly into her enemy, without her even knowing it. She made sure not to make a peep.

"Theodore, the things I would do to her..." Katie scowled.

Emily saw an evil flicker in her eye as she stared intently back at her.

"Why Theodore, why!" Katie cried, almost singing in a melody,"it's not fair!" she grabbed the bear's cheeks, as Emily vividly felt it, as if it were her own, yet still, Katie didn't realize it was Emily in disguise.

"Ohhh, if I had here with me right now!" she grinned, "I would just ahhhhhh!" Katie yelled as she shook her hands.

Emily swallowed, fearing for her life.

"So pretty and stupid...and I'd just be like hey Emily!" Katie gritted her teeth as she poked her bear in the side.

Emily accidentally winced from the poke, and made a sound, yet Katie didn't react. Katie poked again, and again, and again, seemingly getting angrier each time.

"Oh Theodore, how I'd tie her up. And gently...nicely...gitchy," Katie began wiggling her fingers against Theodore's soft plush, as Emily couldn't squirm or get away, and she felt a wide grin spread across her face.

"I'm sure she's very ticklish!" Katie replied to herself, as she dug her nails into Theodore's tummy.

"Aahhahhahhaaaaa!" Emily broke out laughing, still hidden behind the spell.

"She's just so stupid and dumb," she continued to tickle her bear, as Emily thrashed within her tormenting curse.

"I'd just tickle and tickle until she couldn't take it!" Emily' screams of joyful mirth were unknown to Katie.

"Oh and then I'd end her!" she cried.

Emily became very worried, yet was unable to stop giggling as she imagined a tear running down her cheek. Katie continued to squeeze her bear's plushy tummy as she buried her face into its crotch. Immediate reaction.

"HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH OHHHHAHHAH GOOOOHAHAHAHAHHDDD!!" Emily cackled gleefully as she felt her mound pleasured in a way it never had been.

It was like a furry face began eating her out intensely while her sides were being tormented by long, manicured nails. Too much.

"Ohhhhh ahhahahhahhahahah YEEEEESSSEHEHHEEHEEEEHEHE!" she laughed with pleasure as she orgasmed.

Gone.

She awoke at her desk, with her book. Strange...

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back