• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ASHLEY’S INITIATION: A Tickle Street Story

Strelnikov

4th Level Red Feather
ASHLEY’S INITIATION: Tickle Street Chapter 4

by Strelnikov
Copyright 2003 by the author

Dramatis Personae (in order of appearance)

Candice Wade
A little beauty, 18 years old, with crystal blue eyes and ash blonde hair, and a very trim and shapely body. Loves to be tickled and get in ticklish situations, but if the tickling goes too far, she's out of control. Lately her lust to be tickled has grown and grown, and now she'll do anything to get tickled. She's lived with her parents and sister on Tickle Street since she was five, and the action has been mild.....until now. Her older sister Nicole is away at college.

Sara Rosen
She’s an 18-year-old adrenaline junkie, a risk-taker who likes to…let’s just say bend…the law. She’s built like Dolly Parton, a small girl with a slender waist and big…personality. She has long dark brown hair, beautiful green eyes, a deep tan, and a fit, toned body. Her ticklishness is her greatest weakness. She’s an enthusiastic tickler, on the principle that it’s more blessed to give than to receive.

Meghan Meyer
The tiniest girl on Tickle Street, 18 years old, very small and petite, with strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes and freckled fair skin. Her father's job got transferred, so they ended up in Tieson City, on Tickle Street. She never knew that she had a nack for tickling… but she soon found out. For Meghan, Tickle Street is a target-rich environment, with plentiful opportunities to hone her skill.

Ashley Curtis
A.K.A Beauty Queen. Tall and shapely, long blonde hair , perfect skin, and crystal blue eyes. Her mother started entering her in beauty pageants and contests as soon as she could walk. She lives with her mom, a former beauty queen herself, who always showers Ashley with positive influence on how beautiful she is. Ashley and her mother moved to Tickle Street at the end of summer. Besides being exceptionally beautiful, Ashley is also exceptionally ticklish – an ideal combination.

Candice laughed helplessly at the top of her lungs as Meghan’s fingernails flew over her ticklish soles. She was lying face down on her bed, hogtied in a harness of her own design: a waist belt to provide a firm anchorage, a wrist strap, another around her ankles, and one more to tie the whole rig together. The “new” wasn’t off of it yet, so it had seen a lot of use this Sunday afternoon.

Sara was kicked back in the computer chair, feet up on the edge of the bed, watching Meghan tickling Candice. All three girls were peeled down to bra and panties – the kind of tickling they did was hot work. They had been tickling each other all afternoon. Mostly Candice, who loved it, but the others had had their turns as ticklee too.

Sara and Candice had initiated Meghan into serious tickling just last weekend. She was not only great fun to tickle, she was also turning into a fiendish and inventive tickler. She had been tickling Candice for close to half an hour now, had already tickled her breathless twice, and was now five minutes into the current round.

Candice was a willing and enthusiastic ‘lee, with enough stamina and endurance to actually wear out a tickler. She knew all about tickling, but Meghan was giving her another lesson today. Meghan varied her technique, and held her friend in the zone for a long, long time. She used a scrabbling motion that had Candice laughing wildly. Then light flicks with the tips of her fingernails that produced a constant stream of giggles. Then scratching, heavier tickling, drawing circles and figure-eight’s with her nails, and Candice laughed her head off.

Finally, Meghan finished with fast and fiendish flying fingernails in the exact center of Candice’s soles, and reduced Candice to red-faced, gasping silent laughter once again.

Time for a break. Meghan undid the straps, sat on the edge of the bed. Candice laid there until her breathing and heart rate got back to normal, then rolled onto her back and sat up. She wiped her face with a towel and took a sip of ice water. She was sweaty, her ash blonde hair messed up, but she was grinning ear to ear.

“That really, really tickled!” she said cheerfully.

“I could tell,” Meghan said, grinning back at her friend.

“Meghan, you’re a savage!” Sara said. “That’s the best foot tickling response I’ve ever seen from her.”

Meghan playfully tickled Sara’s feet.

“Hehehe!” Sara giggled, and pulled her feet back.

“Y’know, Meghan, I’m glad you’re our friend,” Candice said. “Maybe we ought to see if we can add some more girls to our little circle. The more, the merrier.”

“Well, I’d say asking Melissa was contra-indicated,” Sara said drily. “Her brother says she’s still steamed at Meghan over last Sunday. We better wait a while.”

Meghan blushed. Her tickle attack on Melissa had backfired and gotten her tickled silly.

“Brittany?” asked Candice.

“Maybe,” Sara answered. “But remember her sisters. Vicky and Veronica got me twice, and they got me good. Both times, I thought they were gonna tickle me to death. I’m not sure I want to risk a repeat.”

“Yah,” said Candice. “They did the same to my sister. Nicole still won’t talk about it.”

“How about Joanna?” Meghan asked.

“Same problem,” Candice replied. “She’s their cousin.”

“OK then,” Sara said. “I guess it has to be one of the other new girls: Ashley, Emily and Morgan. There’s a lot of hard bark on Emily…”

“Like someone else we know,” Candice added sweetly.

“…so I’d better be the one to talk to her,” Sara finished.

Meghan said, “Morgan’s in my Chemistry class. I’ll try the Girl Genius.”

“Ashley’s dumb as a bag of hammers,” Candice said. “We should just trick the Golden Girl and tickle torture her. This is gonna be easy.”

MEOW! Candice was jealous!

Whatever. “OK,” Sara said. “We’ll see where this goes.”

They reconvened at Meghan’s house the next evening, after supper.

Candice sat cross-legged, leaning back against the headboard. Today, she wore khaki capri pants and a blue collared shirt. Meghan sat next to her, in jeans and a kelly-green t-shirt, her legs stretched out in front of her. Sara was on her tummy, crosswise at the foot of the bed, propped up on her elbows, idly kicking her bare feet in the air. Her long dark brown hair was tied back in a pony tail. Sara’s red sleeveless top was a little too tight, and her skirt was just barely long enough to satisfy the school dress code.

“Forget Emily,” Sara said. “I tried the approach direct – ambushed her and gave her a good tickling. Hey, you never know until you try, right? But she grabbed a great big handful of air and unloaded it on me. That’s how I got this shiner. I had to tell Mom I got an elbow in the face playing volleyball in gym.”

“I wasn’t gonna ask,” Meghan said. “Anyway, no go with Morgan either. I talked around the subject, but she wanted no part of tickling. Somebody must have done something awful to her – she was scared to death.”

“Well, I just asked Ashley to come to a club meeting at my place on Saturday afternoon. She bought it. Geez, she’s dumb!” Candice said. “Anyway, here’s my plan…”

“…and Nicole left for college last weekend, so we can use her room. Mom and Dad won’t be a problem, they’re cool with my ‘hobby,’ ” Candice said. “And now that that’s settled…”

She stretched out a leg, poked Sara in the ribs with her big toe. Sara squeaked, jumped, grabbed the offending foot and spider-walked her fingernails along the bottom.

”Hehehehe!” Candice giggled. Meghan piled on, and it escalated into a squirming, giggling, tumbling, squealing three-way tickle fight. The fight ended with Candice on her back, Sara straddling her waist and holding Candice’s wrists pinned over her head with one hand, Meghan holding Candice’s ankles in an arm lock.

Meghan started gently stroking her nails along Candice’s soles, producing a stream of giggles. Sara lifted the bottom of Candice’s shirt and started circling one well-manicured fingernail around her friend’s navel, and the giggles turned into all-out laughter.

They tickled Candice silly. Not that she minded, of course.

“Hi, Ashley. Come on in,” Candice’s mom said “The girls are in Candice’s room – top of the stairs on the right.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Wade,” Ashley said with a dazzling smile. The day was a warm one; she wore a plain white top with spaghetti straps and white shorts that complemented her tan, and backless white sneakers without socks. She was gorgeous: a tall girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes, a lovely face, flawless skin, shapely body.

Ashley saw that Sara and Meghan had left their shoes by the door, and politely left hers beside them. She went upstairs.

“In here, Ashley,” Candice called out. “You know Sara and Meghan, don’t you?”

Candice was sitting on the side of her bed, flanked by Sara and Meghan. They were identically dressed in black shorts and t-shirts. Not a goth look, exactly – it had just seemed appropriate.

“Sure. Hi,” Ashley said shyly, and favored them all with another brilliant smile; she was genuinely happy to be there. “Thanks for having me over. You said something about a club?”

Briefly, Sara covered her eyes, Candice her ears, Meghan her mouth. And then Candice said, “It’s a secret society.”

“Really? What’s it about?”

“It’s a secret,” Candice replied.

“We can’t tell you,” said Meghan.

“You have to be initiated first,” said Sara.

“Oh… Well, OK,” Ashley said brightly. “When do we start?”

“Right…NOW,” Sara said, and the three stood up. “Close your eyes.”

Sara blindfolded Ashley with a bandana. Meghan and Candice each took a hand, and they led her down the hall to Nicole’s empty room.

“OK, now lie down on your back on the bed,” Candice said. “Down a little…that’s good right there.”

They had done some advance preparation. Ashley’s ankles rested on the top bar of the footboard; Sara strapped them together and secured them to the rail. Meghan and Candice raised Ashley’s hands over her head, strapped them together, and ran a lead line to the top rail of the headboard.

“Hey!” said Ashley, starting to get alarmed.

“Relax,” Meghan said. She kneeled on the bed next to Ashley and started gently stroking her fingernails in Ashley’s exposed armpits.

“Hehehehe! Sta-haha-ap!” Ashley begged. “That tickles!”

“Be quiet, silly!” Meghan said. “This is part of the initiation.”

“Noooo! Hahaha-HAHAHAHAHA-hehe-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ashley laughed and giggled as Meghan tickled. Her tickle laugh was a musical contralto, as lovely as the rest of her.

Meghan tickled Ashley’s armpits, gauging the laughter. Hmm...we’ll have to do better than this, she thought, and her tickling fingers picked up speed. No more giggles, the laughter was continuous now.

After a minute or two, Candice straddled Ashley’s waist and when she was in position, Meghan quit. Candice immediately picked up, tickling up and down Ashley’s ribs, and the laughter went up a notch. Candice carefully tickled on each rib, tickled the spaces between them, then lobster clawed her way up and down as Ashley squirmed and laughed.

Sara reached in behind Candice and began deep tickling on Ashley’s hip bones. Candice stopped and dismounted. With Candice out of the way, Sara lifted up the bottom of Ashley’s shirt and then tickled her way up Ashley’s sides. Suddenly Ashley was struggling, bucking, laughing her pretty head off. This was more like it! Sara tickle tortured Ashley’s sides, then began tickling across Ashley’s tummy, crossing over, one hand following the rib cage and the other the panty line. Then she tickled back to the sides and lobster clawed them, and then back across the tummy again, as Ashley arched her back and laughed like mad. Sara finished by circling the girl’s navel with a fingernail. Ashley laughed, red-faced, breathless – time for a break.

Ashley caught her breath, gasped out “No…more…please…”

“We’re not finished with the initiation,” Sara said. “Do you really want us to stop?”

“N-no. Keep going. I guess I can stand it,” Ashley said resolutely. Candice took note – maybe there was more to this girl than they thought.

Sara started tickling again, this time Ashley’s thighs, producing more giggles and laughter. Sara lobster clawed her way down to the knees and back up again. She did her best, and Ashley laughed helplessly. But it wasn’t nearly as effective as the tummy and side tickling had been.

Oh well – Meghan’s turn again. Meghan tickled the back of Ashley’s knees, up the back of her thighs, tickled her butt, and again the laughter was continuous. She kept it up for a few minutes, an intent look on her face, but again it didn’t get the great results the tummy tickling had.

Meanwhile, Candice seated herself cross-legged on the floor at the foot of the bed, facing Ashley’s feet. When Meghan quit, Candice instantly scrabbled her fingernails all over the bottoms of both feet.

Ashley went wild, squirming, bucking, trying desperately to pull her feet away, laughing at the top of her lungs. Her feet were incredibly ticklish – there didn’t seem to be one special spot – though Candice did her best to find one. She scratched and scrabbled on the heels. She drew circles, squares, figure-eight’s and other tickling shapes in the arches. Ashley laughed and laughed, her struggles getting weaker as all resistance was tickled out of her.

Candice held the toes back and tickled the stretched-out soles, side to side on both feet, up and down the creases in the middle, around the balls. Then under the toes. She threaded a piece of twine between two toes and pulled it back and forth, producing more helpless laughter, repeated it on the other toes. Then finally flicked her fingernails in Ashley’s arches, fast as she could, and Ashley had the breath tickled out of her for the second time that day.

But not the last.

Being blindfolded added to the helpless feeling Ashley had – she never knew when, or where, the next tickle attack would happen. Now, Meghan’s latest idea added to that helpless feeling by completely randomizing the process. Meghan had prepared by taking the spinner out of a “Twister” game and relabeling it. Now, she pointed to Candice and picked up a stop watch. Candice spun the needle – it stopped on KNEES – and then attacked Ashley’s knees. Ashley laughed like a madwoman.

Meghan watched the stop watch count off one minute, touched Candice’s shoulder as signal to stop, and handed the stop watch to Sara. Meghan spun the needle, got RIBS, straddled Ashley’s waist, and went to work, tickling up and down Ashley’s rib cage. Meghan cheated a little and tickled the girl’s sides too, while her victim squirmed and laughed.

Sara was up next - she lucked out and got FEET. She scrabbled her nails on Ashley’s soles, watched the toes twitch and curl, Then up and down Ashley’s feet, from toes to heels and back again. Ashley was laughing madly now, howling with forced mirth.

And so it went, one-minute tickles in random places, with maybe a 5 to 10 second break in between, for a very long time indeed. The tickling filled Ashley’s universe. She was no longer capable of resistance, all she could do was lay there and laugh, and giggle, and laugh some more.

They had been tickling Ashley for the better part of an hour when Candice called a halt to let Ashley catch her breath. Ashley would need it for what would come next.

Candice straddled Ashley’s waist, Sara kneeled next to her on the bed, Meghan sat facing her feet. Candice started off, lobster clawing Ashley’s sides and then tickling up and across her tummy. Sara started rib tickling, down the ribs to the ticklish sides, then back again, over and over. Meghan tickled Ashley’s feet – nothing fancy, flicking and scratching and scrabbling as fast as she could. Ashley arched her back, laughing at the top of her lungs, and slipped into ticklish delirium. No one could endure six-handed tickling for long - she laughed herself out of breath for the third time.

“OK, that’s it,” Candice said. She dismounted, left Ashley gasping on the bed. Sara gave Meghan a hand up. It was time to complete Ashley’s humiliation and send her home with a can tied to her tail. But…

“Did…I…make…it?” Ashley husked out.

Unbelievable, Candice thought. She’s dumb as a flat rock.

No, she’s not, Candice suddenly realized; Ashley’s grades, if not spectacular, were decent. But she had been a beautiful baby, a beautiful girl, was now an exceptionally beautiful young woman. People smiled when they saw her. She’d rarely heard a cross word, had never acquired the healthy low grade paranoia that most people have by the end of adolescence. Her sunny, open personality was the result.

Furthermore, Ashley’s mom was as fiercely protective as a she-bear with a cub. Ashley was an innocent, defenseless against anyone who wanted to take advantage of her.

Which they had.

Candice felt ashamed. What they had done wasn’t on the same level as kicking a puppy – not quite – but it came close. The stricken looks on Sara’s and Meghan’s faces showed that they felt it too.

Ashley repeated her question.

“Yes, Ashley, you made it,” Candice said, trying not to cry. She pulled the blindfold off and used the bandana to gently wipe Ashley’s face.

“You’re in the club,” Meghan said as she undid the wrist strap.

“Welcome, sister,” Sara added as she removed the strap around Ashley’s ankles.

They helped Ashley to sit up. Candice fetched a glass of water from the bathroom – Ashley’s throat was desert dry. She was exhausted, sweat-soaked, her tummy muscles ached from laughing, her lungs felt like she had run a race. Her hair had come out of her pony tail and hung in tangles around her shoulders.

“So what’s the name of this club?” Ashley asked. Her voice was still a little rough. But oddly enough, she felt great. The laughing must have released natural endorphins.

Candice, thinking fast, said “We’ re the Ancient and Honorable Society of Vellatrices.” Ancient enough, she supposed – they’d been at it most of her life, anyway.

“Vellatrices?”

“Ticklers. This is what we do,” Meghan answered as she gathered up the straps. “The initiation was to see how well you would fit in.”

“Now that you’re in, we’ll show you the rest of the secret rites,” Sara added. “Come on. We’ll move this party to Candice’s room.” She gave Ashley a hand up, and Sara and Meghan led her out of the room.

“I’ll be along as soon as I straighten up in here,” Candice called out. She was just finishing when…

“Try tickling her here…like this,” Meghan said, and demonstrated.

“OH GHOD! NOT THERE!” Sara yelled. “HAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA!”

“Faster,” Meghan said.

“Tickle tickle, Sara,” Ashley said in a sing-song voice, and Sara laughed her head off at the top of her lungs.

She’s off to a good start, Candice thought as she turned off the light and closed Nicole’s door. Meghan has worked out fine, and now it looks like Ashley will too. The more the merrier. She can tickle me next.

***THE END***

For those who came in late, links to the other stories in this series are here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30219

Last edited:
Can you tell me how to get...how to get to Ti-hick-kul Street...

Strel, in your loving hands, Tickle Street has become one of the most fun destinations in the Forum. The care you've been taking to fully characterize lovelies like Ashley and Candice makes the tickling they endure and dish out all the more tantalizing. In the movie-in-my-mind of your chapters, I envision bubble gum colors and an Abba soundtrack--but, then, that's me! Please continue keeping the Street lighthearted and laugh-filled. :)

I agree...

This is an excellent story...Bravo!

What a great idea to take over the characters and resume this series! Well done again for this episode.:D

Strel has emerged as a force to be reckoned with in the world of tickling fiction.

Excellent stuff!

I look forward to reading more in this series. Great stuff!:D

Tickle Street...

This series is rapidly nearing the level of honor that Max Speer achieved with "Kittletown". I can only say "DON'T STOP", please!:D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back