• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[NEW!] Tina 9: All grown up. MM/f

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Tina's had a longer run than any of my characters as a ticklee, unfortunatley my website is down but for the people who have missed out on all of Tina's previous adventures I will be resposting the entire series (10 stories) when I post the tenth and final story in the Tina saga. I know, sad days when Tina stops being tickled to insanity and back but she deserves a rest and I'm looking foward to moving on to different stories with all new characters. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy (you don't really need to know Tina's history to read this its just probably more fun) Tina's 2nd to last adventure! :D

Tina 9: All grown up. MM/f

For Tina Mason, once known as Tina Taris, the past eighteen years had gone like a flash. After marrying the man who saved her from yet another night of tickle hell Reese and Tina wasted no time in moving to the suburbs and raising two wonderful children. Tina, a natural beauty from childhood still remained drop dead gorgeus at forty three. Most people mistook her for a women in her early thirties, and it was a bizzare shock to find out her real age. No lines on her face, no grey hair, barley a sign of aging at all.

Reese still worked in law enforcement, now a police captain of Elk Cities finest at the 22nd precint. Greg and Phillipa, Tina children were both at school. Greg, the oldest at eighteen had dropped out of high school but was now doing studies at a film school. Phillpa at seventeen still attended highschool.

Tina herself didn't work, she didn't have to. Tina was almost the steryotype perfect suburban wife. She cooked, she cleaned and her breasts were the secret envy of most of the other women in the neighbourhood. Tina's long blonde hair swayed perfectly just below the small of her back as she happily skipped about her giant home dusting and taking dirty laundry.

As far as tickling went for Tina these days, she got plenty of it but only when she wanted it and only from her handsom charming husband. Unlike the first time Reese had tickled Tina, now it was all consensual and it always lead to fantastic sex. It was very rare for Tina to be tickled without consent by Reese these days. There was the odd occasion where he would come home, begin tickling her and even when she did say stop, he simply wouldn't. But that was rare, under normal circumstances he would tickle her, Tina would say stop, and he would stop. It was safe to say Reese and Tina had an excellent relationship.

For now it was Spring, Tina had been deciding what to wear all morning for her son, Greg's latest film project. Greg would often incoperate family members for minor parts, Tina, more often than not, was a helpless hostage, today was no different. It was almost lunch time when Tina heard Jake and Randy, Gregs best friends and film school buddies come through the front door.

"Mom!" Greg rolled his eyes as he looked up the stairs for a sign of Tina. "Aren't you ready yet? We have to start filming!"

"I'm coming down right now." Tina said pleasently as she skipped out of her room with a short skirted sunday dress, thin light stockings and not to mention the high heel shoes just to complete the 'steryotype suburban mom' look she had been told to appear as.

"M.I.L.F" Randy whispered to Jake well out of Greg's ear shot.

"Uh-uh." Jake replied as the two teenagers watched in facination while the beautiful women pranced down the stairs.

"Hi boys. Where do you want me?" Tina asked gleefully as she greeted the two guys.

"Uhh." Jake hesistated as he tried to restrain himself from a smart remark.

"In the kitchen." Greg said as he fiddeled with a tripod. "We need you cleaning dishes. Randy's going to run in and take you hostage, Jake will come in once your tied to the chair and try and save you. He will fail, you will die, story continues without you."

"Jakes the cop then?" Tina asked as she walked over to the sink which Greg had already set up with soap suds and all.

"Yes mom Jakes the cop. Randys the bad guy." Greg stated as he made the final camera attachments. "Jake, your outside. Randy when I give the signal run through the door, Mom wash dishes."

So as it were to be, Tina began washing the dishes (which actually needed doing anyway) and Jake and Randy walked out the door. Several seconds passed in silence before Greg finally removed the lens cap and with a look of concerntration, turned the camera, zoomed out and hit record.

"Action!" Greg yelled and almost instantly Randy boomed through the flimsy wooden door and walked quickly towards Tina.

"Oh my God whats going on?" Tina said her one and only line trying not to ham it up too much.

"Quiet bitch." Randy said grabbing Tina's arm and forcing the toy pistol into her back. "Be absolutley silent or I swear I will gut you. Not a word. Now sit!"

Tina followed the actions of the script perfectly, as she let Randy secure her to the light wooden dining chair. Randy softly, but making it look violent on camera, tied Tina to the chair with rope that Greg had previously planted under the sink. Tina's wrists were secured around the back of the chair and her feet were individually tied to a front leg each. Just as the Camera swung to the door Jake popped around the corner and entered with toy gun ready for action.

"Freeze Carmile!" Jake said as Randy hid behind Tina, gun softly against her cheek. "You've gone to far this time. First the grand theft auto and now crack...did you really th-"

"CRAP!" Greg interupted suddenly as he stood up and hit the wall with the bottom of his fist.

"What? What? It was going fine." Randy said standing up with his arms open to his sides.

"Argh, its not you. This piece of crap camera needs a whole new zoom chip." Greg said unclipping the camera from the tripod. "I'm going to have to go into town and get it fixed."

"That'll take forever." Jake said taking the camera and examing it. "What do you want us to do?"

"Dunno." Greg said taking the camera back and placing it in its carry bag. "Practice your lines, go over the script look for mistakes. I'll be the best part of two hours."

Randy, Tina and Jake all looked dumbly at one another as Greg hastily left the house. The sound of an engine roared from outside and Greg skidded out of the drive way. Tina looked around and relaxed in the chair a little. Randy stepped over a few feet and glanced out the window just in time to see Greg fly around the corner and out of sight.

"Now what?" Tina asked with a smile on her face, breaking the slightly surprised silence.

"Are those ropes loose or do you need help getting out of them?" Jake asked as he assesed the gorgeus blonde tied to the chair.

"No I'm stuck, Randy did a very professional job." Tina said as she demonstrated by tugging lightly, and uselessly, at the restraints.

"Righty." Jake said as he kneeled down before Tina, trying to avoid looking up her skirt and seeing her pretty pink panties as he reached around the chair leg to untie the ropes. "...Oops, your shoe."

"Eee hee!" Tina giggled suddenly as her shoe dropped off her left foot and Jake's finger accidently glided along her heel. "That tickles!"

"Your ticklish?" Jake said looking up at Tina. "So if I were do this..."

"No! EEEEHEHHE STOP! HAHA" Tina broke into ticklish laughter as Jake ran his fingers around Tina's stockinged sole. "Stop it! HAHAHAHAHA"

"Wow she is ticklish." Randy said as he too kneeled down but this time behind Tina. "I wonder if her belly is ticklish."

"Boys! nO!HAHAHAHA" Tina screamed with ticklish laughter as Randy suddenly tickled Tina's dress covered tummy from behind her. "HAHAHAHA EHEHAHAHA STOP! STOAHAHAP!"

Tina wiggled in her bounds frantically as Randy's hands clutched her ticklish tummy and Jakes fingers danced over her incredibly ticklish foot. Memories of ticklish torture flushed back into Tina's now more innocent mind, as they always did when her husband or anyone tickled her these days. But these two were just playing around.

"Wow shes really ticklish." Randy said as he continued to prod and poke at the cotton covered ticklish tummy. "Get her other shoe!"

"NOOH! NOHOHAHA!" Tina squealed as she felt her other shoe drop and Jake's free hand begin rummuging for ticklish spots on her right stocking covered sole. "HAHAH HEEE EEEHHAA"

Jake no secretly no longer bothered to try and avoid looking up Tina's skirt, what with the hysterical blonde's head thrashing around in ticklish torment and Randy concerntrating on tickling Tina's tummy and sides, Jake was free to admire Tina's pretty pink panties. Jake wasn't the only one with a naughty little secret, apart from Tina begining to get turned on by the ticklish ordeal, Randy was occasionally sneaking is hands inbetween the buttons of Tina's dress and wiggling his fingers onto Tina's smooth ticklish tummy skin.

"HAHAHH EEH STOP!HAHAHA" Several minutes passed by and Tina was lost in a world of ticklishness, totally oblivious to the fact Randy was sneakily undoing her top buttons as time passed by, and Jake was using his left hand to discretley and slowly tickle higher and higher up Tina's stocking covered legs. "EHEHE NO!HAHHAA"

Tina's nipples grew involuntarially hard as simutaneously her blouse flew open revealing her huge bobbing bra covered breasts and her sweet giggling tummy and Jake aroused Tina with the notion of sliding her right stocking slowly down her leg. Jake was concertrating too hard on removing the right stocking down Tina's seductivley long leg to notice Randy was now running his hands rampantly all over Tina's bare tummy.

"HAHAHA STOP IT! HAHAH!" Tina screamed with secret delight as she felt her left stocking being slid down her leg as her right one now sat scrunched up around her ankle. "HAHAHAH STAHAHAP"

This was getting ridiculous. The cheeky young men had her shoe off, her stockings nearly gone and her shirt wide open. By this point Tina was in hysterics but it was, in a naughty little secret of a way, very refreshing to be tickled by someone other than her husband or one of his friends. Reese used to arrive home with a friend occasionally and they would take great pleasure in tickling Tina against her will, sometime even until she came.

"Hey! Hey!" Randy said as he stopped tickling and smacked Jake on the shoulder to get his attention. "You realise if Mr Mason or Greg come home they'll us?"

"Don't worry." Jake reasured Randy as he listened to Tina gasping for air. "Mr Mason never gets home til late, Greg's going to be two hours minimum, you know what hes like; easily distracted and his little sister always goes to the mall after school. Mrs Mason is ours to play with as we please."

"Boys...boys please this is ridiculous." Tina said redfaced and aroused."

"Did you here that Jake?" Randy asked as he devilishly began slipping Tina's open blouse down her shoulders. "She called us 'ridiculous'."

"No! No I didn't!" Tina said in a friendly yet panicky tone as she frantically looked from side to side to watch he blouse be pulled down as far as her bound arms would allow. "I said 'THIS'! 'This is ridiculous'!"

"There she goes again!" Jake said as began to untie the bounds around Tina's ankles. "Lets untie her and give her half a chance."

"Ooh, I like your think Mr Jake." Randy said as he began untying the ropes that bound Tina's wrists. "A moving target is always more interesting."

"You can't keep tickling me!" Tina said as she suddenly leapt up from the chair, he blouse falling to the floor and her stockings flaying behind her clumsily as she ran. "Leave me alOOOOOF!"

Tina screamed in shock as she her stockings caused her to trip foward when Randy stood on the ends of them. Tina crawled frantically in her bra, breasts bobbing beautifully, and her skirt as she tried to escape the two tickling terrors across the living room floor. Randy and Jake meerly walked as their sexy ticklish target rose to her feet and made a mad dash for the stair case.

"No!" Tina squealed as she tripped into the stairs, stopping her fall with her hands as Jake grabbed ahold of her bare left ankle. "Ahh! Don't! NoAHA! What are you doing!?!"

Suddenly to both the surprise of both Randy and Tina alike Jake had squirmed his tickling hands up between Tina's clenching thys and grabbed a tight pinch on her slightly moist panties, pulling them down her long seductive legs until they were trapped between her calf muscles and the backs of her thys when Tina bent her knees in surprised aroused panick. Tina kicked furiously to try and slavage her knickers but with Randy's quick thinking he managed to pin her ankles to one of the steps with his strong hands and watch in delight as they were hysterically stripped from the poor busty blonde.

"Now you know where we can tickle you?" Jake asked with thrill in his voice as he kneeled over the backs of Tina's thys and wiggled his fingers in between them.

"No! Heehe" Tina giggled as she felt Jake's fingers skip and slide up her inner thys while Randy held her feet securley in place on the uncomfortable shag carpet stair case. "Jake! Jake stop it! EEEHEEehe"

Neither Jake nor Randy could believe they were doing this. It wasn't as if either of them hadn't had fantasy upon fantasy about sort of sexual encounter with this blonde godess, but to actually be able to freely strip her down and do what they please at their leasure was nothing less than a miracle. Tina squealed in bucket loads as she tried to claw her way up the stairs while Jake's fingers evilly proded around her soft juicy love muscle.

"Let her go I have an idea!" Jake yelled as to Tina's tickled relief he removed his hands from her love-zone.

Jake stood up and Tina felt her feet being released from Randy's grip, little did the hysterically squealing woman know that Jake had a firm hold of her skirt. Suddenly Tina was running in nothing but her strained bra when Jake slickly and quickly stripped Tina's skirt clean from her. Tina ran with teary eyes and the sound of four booming foot steps not far behind.

"Boy this is insane!" Tina pleaded as she quickly shut the bathroom door behind her and reached hastily for the lock. "Please stop thi-NGGH!"

Tina had to push at the door as if her life depended on it when the two young men began trying to barge the door open to get at their ticklish target. With Jake and Randy's adreniline pumping and Tina in her weakened state the near naked woman was no match for the straping young lads. In an act of pure desparation Tina lept into the shower and shut the glass door hard behind her, holding the slippery handle as best she could.

"C'mon Mrs Mason, you know you can't escape." Randy said as he simply reached up, grabbed the top of the door and swung it wide open.

"NO! NOHAHA! STOP!" Tina screamed in ticklish hysterics as the two boys climbed into the tiny shower bow with her and wiggled their twenty fingers into her ticklish toned tummy. "EEEHEH NO! NO!"

Tina was telling herself 'no' more so than the boys as she tried to force herself from falling helplessly to the cold metal shower floor. The small area was only built for one, and with three walls and two tickling maniacs there was nowhere Tina could escape to as she buckled foward in ticklishness. As Tina fell to her knees the boys continued to tickle furiously at her soft sides when suddenly her bra sprang loose and Tina's huge milky white breasts hang bobbing with hardened nipples, beautiful at the bottom of the shower.

"I wonder Mrs Mason" Jake began taunting over the top of Tina's laughter. "How ticklish are your feet?!"

"NOHAHA NOOO!" With a sudden burst of untapped energy Tina sprang fowards and virtually jumped clean out of the shower. "NO! No your not tickling eee my feet!"

Tina in all her naked glory ran, still giggling, from the room and back into the hall. Through the hall Tina ran sweaty and on the verge of orgasm with the eager young men closing in behind. Slaming her bedroom door behind her Tina looked around and realised all too quickly there was nowhere to run. Holding the door handle up as hard as she could Tina struggled as the far stronger boys pushed down the door handle on the other side and burst through the door.

"Oh no! Oh no doEEHN'T!!HEHE" Tina screamed as she fell backwards onto the large bed with Randy pushing her down as he tickled the sides of her huge cushy breasts. "HAHA NO! No what areeheh whahaht are you doing?!"

Before Tina knew it Randy had leapt clear of her naked firey ticklish body and Jake had rolled her up tightly in the thick blanket. With now only her teary eyed red faced head poking out one end and her eternally ticklish feet poking out the other it was blindingly obvious what they had planned. Tina tried with all her weakened might to wiggle free of the all consuming cover but Jake sat over her ankles pinning her cocoon state to the matress and Randy weakend Tina even futher as he began to stroke his fingers along her sweet ticklish soles.

"EEEEHEHNO!" Tina squealed as the most ticklish part of body was fully taken advantage of. "AHAHAHHAA NOHAHA"

Tina went abosolutley bucking crazy when Jake joined in the tickle attack and all twenty fingers of the young men were running rampant and free on Tina's arches and under her toes. The sensation drove Tina mad, she lost the ability to form words and there was not one piece of leeway, only her head could move. With her feet wrapped so tightly in the blanket, only just peeping out, they were almost completley restricted from moving.

"She liking this!" Jake yelled over Tina hysterics as he tickled away at the thrashing womans feet. "I think we should do this until she passes out!"

"I think we should make her our slave!" Randy said at the delicious thought of having Tina swan naked around the house doing their bidding. "We can tickle her when shes bad!"

"So what do you think Mrs Mason?!" Jake said turning his head slightly in the direction of Tina's squealing head but not for a moment ceasing the tickling. "Will you be our slave or do we have to keep tickling you?"

Truth was Tina hadn't heard a word of what they'd said, she was so lost in tickle hell Tina had no idea what was going on. The one and only thing Tina knew for sure in the whole world at the moment was that if Randy and Jake continued to touch her naked body in any tickling fashion what so ever within the next five seconds she was going to come all over the tightly wrapped blanket turned cocoon.

"HAHAHA HAHAOHH! OOOHHAHA OOOOOooOOAoO!O!" Tina howled with pleasure and tortured laughter as all surpressed urges were violently ripped from her tickled body. "OOHHH HHHHHOOO OoOOGOD!Oooo OOooO"

Randy and Jake both stood back off the bed in pleasent surprise as Tina tore herself from within the restraining blanket and bucked her beautiful naked sweating body right there in front of them. Tina writhed in ecstacy and clentched the sheets tighly as her toes curled and she cooed a relieved moan.

"Mrs Mason?" Randy said as he sat on the corner of the bed. "I'd like a sandwhich."

"Wha?...Sandwhich?" Tina regained her sight and sat up still feeling the after shocks of her thundering orgasm.

"Yes we'd like you to make us lunch now." Jake said sitting on the opposite corner to Randy.

"Oh, oh no...I'm exhausted." Tina said as she slumped back down onto the sheets and shut her eyes with relax.

Slowly but surley Tina felt her ankles being gripped. When Tina opened her eyes, Randy had her right foot in the crook of his arm and Jake her left. Tina looked in horror as the two boys smiled back at her wickedly.

"I will not repeat the rules of the slave-master relationship." Jake said as he slid his index finger up Tina's super sensitive post climx sole. "Now you must be severly punished."

"What do you say to one hour, all feet tickles Mr Jake?" Randy said as he too slid a finger up Tina's other sole.

"Just what the doctor ordered Mr Randy." Jake said as he joined Randy in rapidly tickling Tina's soles while she bucked back and squealed with only one thought left before she fell into the ticklish abyss...

"Why couldn't I have made a damn sandwhich?"

The End.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back