• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLED FOR ETERNITY Chapter 5: Elven Antics FF/f, FFFF/f, FF/ff

Tickled for Eternity
Chapter 5: Elven Antics

The white door, if this didn't lead to her freedom, she wasn't sure what to do. While every other room had began in darkness, a blinding light greeted her as the white door was opened. That mere difference gave her the tiniest glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, she was finally home. As her eyes adjusted to the light, her hopes were quickly dashed. Even though the forest was similar to the human world, the sheer beauty of it, and the fact that there was a unicorn grazing in the distance, indeed told her she was not free. She turned back to where the door had been, but like all other times it was gone. Cassie was overwhelmed with a feeling of pure despair. She resigned herself to her fate that she would never be free. She even began to doubt that the chance for freedom ever existed. That old woman must have been some kind of witch to not only create this place but to want to play a sick game like this. She fell to her knees with a hopeless cry, clinging to her bra for she knew at any minute it would be taken from her. She kept her eyes closed, waiting and waiting for whoever or whatever was to tickle her to find her. This would be her final loss of sanity. She had endured so much tickling already, she didn't know how much more she could handle.

The sound of soft footsteps on the earth startled her, but she couldn't even bring her eyes up to look and see who it was. She waited for something to touch her, to send her into a giggling frenzy, but for the longest time nothing came. “Are you Cassandra?” An even deeper voice than Sir Matthias's spoke. Cassie didn't move or speak. “Can you not speak Cassandra? I already know that is your name. Dont tell me you have given up already?” Something soft and warm was laid over her shoulders, and she forced her eyes open. A large pair of brown boots stood in front of her. The softness over her shoulders was in fact a green robe the color of emeralds. She willed her eyes to look upwards, and past the boots was a pair of light brown trousers, and a shirtless man with pale white skin, long black hair, and a crown made of silver, but forged to look like feathers adorned his head. The thing that surprised her most was his ears, they were pointed!

“You...you're an Elf!” She exclaimed in wonder. He nodded his head.

“I am Orlun of the Elven lands.” His voice was deep and commanding. “And you are Cassandra of the human world. You are a trespasser into my lands.” Cassie merely sighed and lowered her head back. Trespasser usually meant punishment, and she had no doubt what that punishment was to be. She felt his strong hands grab her shoulders and pull her to her feet. She tried to stand, but her legs couldn't hold her. Orlun held her steady and lifted her into his arms. He whistled and the unicorn trotted forward. He lifted her onto the unicorn's back and climbed on after her. “Home Majestique.” He commanded, and the unicorn walked off. Cassie didn't even bother to fight. In her mind she had accepted her fate, death by laughter. She didn't even think it was possible, but with this crazy lady in charge who knows what next. She didnt even dare open her eyes the whole time they were riding along. “Now Cassandra, I assure you this will be different from your previous adventures. Fawna and Ravin are beautiful and gentle young ladies who love adoring pretty things like yourself.” Orlun tried his best to comfort her in any way possible. Cassie was slightly comforted that her ticklers this time would be female, and by his words about them being gentle, but Sir Matthias had also promised her the same, and it was still agony that she had been put through.

When she finally felt the unicorn stop and the king got off from behind her, she dared open her eyes, but the first thing she saw was her being carried off of the unicorn into a clearing. “Welcome to the castle Cassandra.” He spoke, and suddenly in the clearing was a great castle of magnificent stone work. Orlun carried her inside, still wrapped in his emerald green robe. He set her down outside of a wooden double door carved in intricate details of floral vines. Cassie managed to stay standing, and listened to hear the sounds of girlish giggling and beautiful music from behind the doors. Orlun opened the doors and entered a room where two girls sat on pillows woven out of delicate silkworm threads. They were being fed different and exotic kinds of fruits by servants in white wraps, also of silken threads. In the corner, another servant sat playing a harp.

“Father!” One of the girls spoke up. “Father is home!” One of the girls jumped off her pillow and ran over to her father, showering him with hugs and kisses.

“Oh Father! We are so happy to see you!” The other girl followed close behind.

“Daughters, I have brought you a present. He stepped aside and motioned for Cassie to come in the room. As if by some hypnotic power, her legs moved and she walked in the room, even though she had no intentions of moving. “Daughters, this is Cassandra, she is the playmate I have promised you. Cassandra, these are my daughters Fawna and Ravin.”

The daughters of Orlun were not little at all, but young women. Both had the same height, and hair that hung down to their knees. Both had eyes of aquamarine and lips of garnet. The one she guessed was Fawna had hair the color of a little fawn, a crown of yellow flowers, and a silken dress as blue as the sky. The dress also was more fitted to her waste, and was open in the front, exposing her shapely pale legs down to wear a pair of delicate embroidered slippers graced her feet. Ravin had hair the color of a raven's wing, just like her father. She wore a crown of blue flowers, and a dress that matched her eyes. The dress had an empire waist that slowly became more and more transparent, until it was mostly invisible by her feet, where she wore the same embroidered slippers as her sister. Both dresses showed off the princesses shapely breasts, and had only a small strap that went over their shoulders for the sleeves. They had the same pale skin as their father, and pointed ears of an Elf.

Both girls squealed the minute they were told Cassie was their new toy. “Oh father! She is so adorable!” Fawna squealed, running forward.

“Oh I so agree father!” Ravin followed her sister. The girls giggled, oohed and ahed over Cassie. Running their delicate fingers through her hair, touching her face. Their soft touch made Cassie shiver. Orlun stepped behind her and removed his robe from her. Cassie whimpered and covered up her exposed body. “Oh how cute! She's so shy!” Ravin squealed.

“Now dont worry Cassandra, we love your cute body!” Fawna pulled her in for a hug. Cassie took a deep breath, Fawna's smell was intoxicating, so sweet and exotic. Ravin hugged the side of Cassie that Fawna didnt occupy, and she was surrounded by an aroma that made her head whirl. She was so taken in by these maidens she never wanted to leave. All too soon they broke the embrace.

“Enough of that, I wanna play!” Ravin giggled and clapped her hands.

“Cedar, Wisteria, would you please prepare Miss Cassandra for playtime?” Fawna snapped her fingers and two lady servants came forward to Cassie. She backed away instinctively but they caught her anyway and lead he over to a large red silk pillow between the two pillows the princesses occupied. One servant began to undo her bra while the other held her still. When it was finally removed, and her C cup breasts set free, she blushed so deeply Ravin squealed again. She begged for the servants to let her go, but they ignored her as they spread a sweet smelling liquid all over her skin, includng her breasts. The attention made her nipples grow erect, much to her embarrassment, but to the sheer delight of the princesses. They watched everything as Cassie was laid down on the pillow in between them. Fawna pulled Cassie's right arm underneath her body, and wrapped a leg around her leg to hold her still. Ravin did the same on her right, and Cassie was completely stuck. The exotic smell of the princesses titillated her nose yet again.

“Ready to play Cassandra?” Fawna teased. “Not that you really have a choice!” She began to dance her nails in Cassie's right armpit, Ravin quickly copying her sister. The princesses hands were delicate and dainty, long slender fingers, perfectly manicured nails. They found ever single ticklish nerve that existed in her underarms. Cassie was helplessly giggling already. She tried to pull herself loose from the grip of the princesses, but they were surprisingly strong.
“Oh Fawna! Her giggle is the most adorable one I have heard yet!”
“Oh yes sister! I could listen to it all day! Tickle tickle tickle little human!”
“Coochie Coochie coo!”

The nails moved down from her armpits to her ribs and sides, and across her belly, dancing all over her ticklish skin. The sisters never stopped crooning their ticklish coos as they played with their new toy. “Plehehehehease hahahaha stahahap!” Cassie begged.
“Oh but why?” Fawna pouted. “You're so much fun!” She kissed Cassie's cheek.
“Yes!” Ravin kissed her other cheek. “So fun, and so ticklish!”
“Besides” Fawna leaned over and licked Cassie's neck. “We havent even gotten to the best parts! Wisteria! The tools please!” Wisteria ran forward and handed two long phoenix feathers to the sisters. “Time for more tickles Cassandra!” Fawna teased her ears and neck, while Ravin dragged her feather over Cassie's belly.
“Do you like our feathers Cassandra? We know how bad they tickle! We had our servants bring us every feather from every bird, and we tested every one to see which one tickles the most!”
“And phoenix feathers were the winner!” Ravin chirped in! “I absolutely love your belly! Its just so cute and ticklish!”

Fawna's feather was now teasing Cassie's armpit. Both girls cooed ticklish teasing over and over as their feathers teased and tickled. “Ravin, there is one spot we haven't explored yet!” Fawna winked at her sister.
“Oh goody! I was hoping we would tickle there next!” Ravin chirped gleefully. They began to circle their feathers around her breasts, inching closer and closer to her nipples. Cassie shook her head wildly as she tried to shake off the dreadful feathers, but they followed her every move.
“Now now Cassandra, dont fight it, you're going to love this!” Fawna grinned.
“Yes! Just love it!” Ravin giggled. At the same time both feathers started flicking over her nipples. Cassie screamed and arched her back, this was unlike anything she had felt before. She had never felt so ticklish in all her life! The tickling was agonizing, but strangely she didnt want them to stop, it felt so good! She was shocked that she found herself lying still, so she didnt interrupt the mixed, yet wonderful, sensations flowing through her.

“Fawna! She's loving this! Can we do it now? Oh please can we?” Ravin was nearly bouncing with excitement.
“Alright sister, lets do it!” Fawna tossed her feather asside and leaned over to begin licking Cassie's breasts. Ravin eagerly did the same, licking all over Cassie' belly.
“Mmmmm, that liquid really does improve the taste of human skin.” Fawna commented. “I knew a little honeysuckle mixed with rose water would do the trick!”
“Yes! Its so tasty!” Ravin licked her lips right before dipping her tongue into Cassie's navel. Cassie was in hysterics at Ravin's tongue on her belly, but before she could stop herself, a tiny moan escaped from her lips as Fawna licked her nipples. Fawna stopped and leaned over Cassie's ear.
“That beautiful sound is music to my ears. Nipples are my favorite thing to tickle! Thats why I make my servants wear nothing but silk wraps. Every time they move, they tickle their own nipples! Now that I've made you moan show me some gratitude.” She lifted her breast out of her gown and held it up to Cassie's mouth. Cassie eagerly started to lick and suck Fawna's perfect nipple without hesitation. The moan from Fawna's lips was the sweetest sound Cassie had ever heard. Fawna snapped her fingers, and Cassie watched as Wisteria and Cedar each grabbed an ankle and began to tickle Cassie's feet with their nails. Cassie's muffled laughter vibrated Fawna's breast, causing her to moan even more. Ravin still had her tongue all over Cassie's belly, but was kneading her hips as well. Fawna was using her nails from her one free hand on Cassie's nipples, and the servants had grapped the discared phoenix feathers are were now using them on her feet. Cassie's laughter was slowly turning in to cries of ecstasy, she didn't know tickling could be so blissful, but it was. All too soon came a knock on the door.

“Daughters, I'm sorry, but the time has come.” Orlun's voice came from beyond the door.

“Oh Father, must we?” Ravin whined sadly.
“You know the rules daughters, she must go on.” Orlun's voice was stern.
“He is right Ravin.” Fawna tucked her breast back in to her dress. She stood up and helped Cassie to her feet. She brought her over to the wall with two doors. Both doors were carved in the same ornate floral, one had pink and purple flowers, the other had blue and yellow flowers. Cassie couldn't move, this was her last chance. She would rather stay here and be a servant to the Princesses than move on.
“I'm sorry Cassandra, but you must choose. If I could choose to have you stay I would. I will tell you this though. What you truly desire is behind the door with the blue and yellow flowers.” With that she walked back to lay beside her sister on the pillows, as Wisteria fanned her with a large fern. This was a true mind game for Cassie. Did she trust Fawna enough to choose that door? What did she have to loose at this point? Maybe Fawna loved her enough to take pity on her. She opened the door, closed her eyes, and stepped through.

“Fawna....are you....?” Ravin whimpered, rubbing her breasts.
“As always Ravin. Wisteria? Cedar?” The servants didnt have to be asked twice as the pounced on the girls, sitting on their arms to pin them as they pulled their breasts out of their gowns. The laughter of the princesses echoed through the room late into the night, as Wisteria used the phoenix feathers on Fawna's nipples, and Cedar used her nails on Ravin's through a piece of silk.

This can't end on a cliffhanger! You need to finish it!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back