• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pavlovian Laughter f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
I found this interesting study and cut and pasted it here.

"Images of Nude Large Breasts Induce Pavlovian Laughter Response in 100% of Test Subjects Following Persistent Tickling Stimulus"

Dr. Rachel Bronstein, University of Wisconsin Biology Department
Journal of Applied Psychology May 2015 (in press)

Abstract
35 male test subjects were shown video images of a large breasted woman. The subjects were tickled by 2 assistants when the woman in the videos removed her top and revealed her nude breasts. After repeated trials all 35 subjects could be made to laugh by just showing the nude breasts without any tickling stimulus. This study suggests visual stimulus can elicit a strong Pavlovian response.

Introduction
Alexander Pavlov conduced an experiment of ringing a bell while feeding a dog. This caused the dog to salivate. Eventually, the dog salivated at the sound of the bell, even if no food was offered. This is known as a Pavlovian response (Pavlov 1912). In a previous study I determined tickling forced men to regress to an infantile state (Bronstein 2010). I hypothesized the visual stimulus of large breasts shares a close pathway with being tickled and a Pavlovian response could be easily induced by pairing the 2 different stimuli. Hence the following experiment.

Method
I chose 35 male subjects for my experiment. There were 54 original test subjects, but 19 could not complete the experiment because the tickling stimulation was too great for them to bear, and their requests to be released were granted. Subjects were asked how ticklish they were, whether or not they had ever had sexual intercourse, and their age. The ages ranged between 18-71. 3 admitted to never having had sexual intercourse. The ages of the virgins were 18, 19, and 30. 13 subjects admitted to being very ticklish, 16 admitted to being slightly ticklish, and 6 denied being ticklish at all.

Subjects were told to undress and enter a Rothstein tube. The Rothstein tube is a device I invented for my previous tickling experiments. It is a narrow tube-shaped device just large enough for an average-sized human to lay flat on their back. The subject is unable to see outside of the tube, but a computer screen is placed over their eyes so they can watch videos. There are 2 holes on each side of the Rothstein tube allowing access for the tickling hands of assistants. Manacles at the top and bottom of the tube restrain the subjects wrists and ankles.

Subjects were shown video of September Carrino, a naturally large-breasted model, on a 2 minute loop. http://www.septembercarrino.com/ For 1 minute of this video September Carrino wears a top, but during the next minute she takes off her top revealing her large nude breasts. During the 2nd minute of the video, subjects were tickled by 2 assistants, while I tickled their foot soles. The assistants tickled ribs, belly, and underarms. The composition of my assistants varied. I often had to hire employees from a local massage parlor, but my secretary served as my tickling assistant whenever she wasn't too busy. Coeds were occasionally recruited. 1 coed was an eager assistant for several trials. The experiment continued until the subject laughed during the 2nd minute of the video without being tickled. After the 1st loop there was a 15 second delay before tickling resumed during the 2nd minute of the loop to determine, if the subject was going to laugh without ticking stimulus.

Results
100% of the test subjects eventually laughed at the sight of the nude breasts alone without being tickled. The number of trials for each test subject varied considerably. The shortest duration was 3 video loops. The longest was 47 video loops. The 3 virgins tended to have quicker Pavlovian laughter responses. Attached is an appendix of a chart detailing the age of each subject and how many loops required to elicit the Pavlovian laughter.

Discussion
Subjects were invited to re-enter the tube 2 weeks after their initial trial. 23 accepted the invitation, while 12 could not be contacted. This time they were just shown the loop. 16 of the subjects still laughed, suggesting the effects of the Pavlovian laugh response persisted for some time. 21 reported having the urge to laugh now whenever they saw a woman with large breasts. 20 subjects said they enjoyed the experiment, the other 3 considered it torturous. 17 asked for another trial with tickling. These requests were denied. Of the 6 subjects who denied they were ticklish, 5 began laughing immediately upon being tickled. When asked why they thought they were not ticklish, 4 had no explanation and 1 continued to insist he was not ticklish, even while laughing. 7 of the men who admitted to being slightly ticklish along with 1 of the supposedly nonticklish men didn't laugh while being tickled during the first loop, but all were laughing by the 3rd loop.

I hypothesize tickling also shares a pathway with the visual stimulus of a nude gluteus maximus. For my next experiment I shall use the same procedure but substitute a video loop of a big naked woman's gluteus maximus walking. I believe a big gluteus maximus with fertile-looking hips will be the most conducive to achieving results similar to the large breasts.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back