• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Secret, Sacred Healing Art of Kili-Kili (F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Cassandra lay down on her back on the blankets that Sera had set out for her upon the wooden floor of the Healing Room. She wore only a light-teal colored bra and black panties. Her long, wavy auburn hair flowed off to both sides of her body, and her long 5’9” frame extended just far enough so that her bare feet rested just past the edge of the blanket. Her silver-painted toes were long and strong-looking, and her soles were red on the ball and heel, white at the arch. Her feet were a perfect size ten.

Sera kneeled over here with a warm, loving smile. “Are you ready?”

Cassandra swallowed, closed her eyes, then smiled confidently. “Yes,” she said, her brown eyes beaming.

She really is a Goddess, Sera thought to herself, admiring her classmate’s perfect body. She was not too thin, not too heavy, just right, with an amazing chest - Sera had never seen it quite like this before - and an aura of calm confidence about her.

The Healing Room was a small room in one of the buildings on the campus of the school that Cassandra and Sera had been attending one weekend a month over the past year. The school’s mission was to help women to get in touch with their divine inner wisdom, and provided training in Wicca, Magick, alchemy, Reiki, Tarot readings, astrology, and other intuitive arts and practices.

Cassandra was just twenty years old but was one of the brightest and most vibrant women in her class. She had a glow about her and seemed naturally happy, intelligent, kind, loving and wise beyond her years. At the same time, she also occasionally came across as something of a know-it-all, and had a naive youthfulness that sometimes was hard to swallow for the older women in the group. Some found her endearing, a few very much disliked her, and most of them, Sera included, appreciated her for both her wisdom and her youthful folly.

Sera, meanwhile, was thirty-nine. She was thin, stood 5’8”, had dark, curly, slightly greying hair, blue eyes, and the face of an angel. Sera had a deep sadness about her, but was also tremendously loving and nurturing. She was generally soft-spoken, though occasionally her dry sense of humor shown through and even more occasionally she displayed a flirtatious side with the other women. She was single and had generally dated men, but was clearly attracted to women as well.

A few weeks before, Sera and Cassandra had been sitting outside on the grass in the California sun during one of their breaks, talking about various healing modalities they had experienced themselves personally. Something about the arrogance with which Cassandra was describing the vast diversity of healing experiences she had had was striking a nerve with Sera. She almost couldn’t take it. There had to be a way to humble this girl.

Suddenly Sera found herself blurting out, “Have you ever had Kili-Kili stroke treatment?”

Cassandra froze, embarrassed that she had never heard of this particular healing art before. Of course, she hadn’t heard of it because Sera was making it up on the spot. “Um, no…I don’t think I have….” Cassandra said, looking down at the ground.

“Oh, you must have heard of it though!” Sera exclaimed dramatically.

“Oh, yeah, of course I have….I mean, I think….I just don’t know much about it.”

“You won’t find much information about it on the internet or through any lay people. It’s an ancient practice handed down from master to student, and it’s pretty rare. I’ve actually been trained in it, though. It’s quite powerful. You should try it…”

“Oh, I’d love to!” Cassandra said, her eyes brightening at the chance to experience another somatic healing treatment. “Would you be willing to do a session on me?”

“I would,” said Sera with a sly grin. “Yes, I would. I don’t do it for too many people, but I’ll do it for you.”

“Oh, thank you - I could pay you!”

“You don’t need to do that. I care about you a lot, as a Soul Sister, and I want to offer it to you as a gift.”

“That’s so kind of you!” Cassandra was beaming. “So what does it entail?”

“Well, if I tell you, you have to absolutely commit to the treatment. In the lineage I was trained in, people having heard erroneous ideas about how it works without having experienced it is considered very detrimental.”

“Okay, I’ll commit! For sure! I’m in!”

“Okay good,” Sera said. “I don’t want to say too much, because it’s better to just experience it. But it involves a lot of long strokes of varying intensity in different spots along the body.”

“Oh,” said Cassandra, sounding slightly uncomfortable. “With your hands?”

“Yes, with the hands. The idea is that if your being is home to any unwanted spirits or blockages, the strokes gently, over time, draw these entities out of the body.”

“Wow,” said Cassandra. “That sounds amazing. I have been feeling blocked recently. I think this treatment is coming to me at the perfect time. Thank you, Universe!” She placed her hands together at her heart center and bowed to Sera.

Sera returned the bow, and smiled. “We’ll do it during our next session here.”

-

Cassandra had spent much time over the past few weeks trying to find information, both online and at the library, on Kili-Kili Stroke treatment but was unable to find any at all. She felt a little frustrated about that, but at the same time it made her feel special, privileged, like she was going to be the rare recipient of a very sacred, secret healing method. When she arrived back at school, she ran and hugged Sera excitedly upon seeing her for the first time. They made a plan to do the Kili-Kili session that evening in the Healing Sanctuary.

Sera wore a light-purple tank top and black spandex pants. She was barefoot and her long, thin, bony toes were unpainted. Her feet, although certainly not tiny at size seven-and-a-half, looked diminutive compared to Cassandra’s feet, which displayed a sense of power and beauty with their size, the length of her toes - especially her long second toe - and the metallic silver color her toes were ornamented with. Cassandra also wore a thin silver toe ring on her right second toe.

For the first time since she’d conjured up this scheme, Sera felt nervous as knelt down, about to place her hands on Cassandra’s body. She wasn’t nervous so much because she’d invented a fake healing modality which she had tricked her classmate into trying, but because she loved tickling so much and couldn’t believe she was about to have this opportunity. It was almost too exciting, too perfect.

She knew Cassandra was ticklish because she watched for signs of that very closely in all her classmates - and her other friends and colleagues, too, for that matter. Once during a massage class they’d had as a group at school, she’d noticed Cassandra squirming and giggling while her partner tried to give her a massage, and then that the two quickly switched roles and stayed with Cassandra as the massager the whole time, despite the instructions to split the time evenly in both roles. In another exercise, the group had taken turns placing crystals on one another’s body. As Cassandra was having crystals placed on her stomach, she started to giggle. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” she said. Sera had waited for The World but Cassandra seemingly didn’t want to make that confession in front of everyone.

Sera took a deep breath and, leaning over Cassandra, placed one hand on each shoulder. She slid her hands downward along her arms, all the way down to her fingertips, multiple times. Cassandra closed her eyes and smiled a blissful smile, and let out a small sigh - seemingly of relief. It seemed like she was going to enjoy this treatment.

After several arm strokes, Sera did a few softer strokes on Cassandra’s bare upper chest above her breasts. The corners of Cassandra’s lips turned upward a bit more, and her smile started to look more like a wince. She let out another sigh, though this one seemed more like an effort to relax herself.

“I can sense a few unwanted entities here in your body,” Sera said softly. “I’m going to begin to start working to get them out.”

“Okay,” said Cassandra, trying to sound serene.

Sera placed both her hands on Cassandra’s upper abdomen, just below the end of a her bra, and swiftly parted them, stroking downward and off to the sides, along Cassandra’s ribs. Cassandra’s mouth opened wide in surprise and she let out a yelp that sounded somewhere between “Ah!” and “Oh!” and “Ooo!”

Sera’s sly smile spread across her face. She repeated the motion, and this time, Cassandra began to giggle.

“Are you okay, Cassandra?” she asked. “The spirits inhabiting you feel strong.”

“Yes, I’m okay,” Cassandra replied. Sera waited to hear The Word finally slip out of her gorgeous classmate’s mouth. Then Cassandra said, “It just, uh, surprised me.”

“Okay,” said Sera. “Keep your arms out to the sides a bit,” she said, taking each of Cassandra’s arms and moving them to create more space along her sides. “I need to focus on this area for a bit.”

Cassandra bit her lip in anticipation. Sera placed her hands on both sides, just below Cassandra’s underarms. Before she even began the stroke, Cassandra was howling with laughter. Her arms came shooting back to her sides as Sera stroked downward toward her hips.

“Sweetie, you’ve got to hold still. It’s very important,” Sera said lovingly.

“Oh gosh, I’m sorry,” said Cassandra. “It - it tickled.”

“That’s okay,” she said. “That’s normal. Just try to do your best to stay still.”

Sera again placed her hands just below Cassandra’s underarm. Cassandra fought the laughter and the urge to squirm with a high-pitched, “Eeeeeeeeeeee!” as she grimaced fiercely. She couldn’t control it long, though, and a deep, bellowing laugh roared up as Sera stroked.

Sera quickly repeated the motion again and again, and Cassandra began laughing wildly. Eventually her arms shot in and covered her own sides tightly, trapping Sera’s hands in the process. “I CAN’T TAKE IT!!!” she screeched.

“Sweetie, hold on, don’t move,” Sera said. “I’ve almost banished this one. I just need to wriggle it out.” With Cassandra’s arms tightly pressing her hands to Cassandra’s sides, Sera began to wiggle her fingers in place. 

Cassandra exploded into a high-pitched shrieking laughter and shook her torso back and forth, as if she were trying desperately to move as much as possible without disturbing Sera’s process. For two minutes, Sera wiggled her fingers along Cassandra’s ribs as Cassandra rocked violently back and forth, shrieking and howling with laughter.

Finally, Sera stopped. “I got it,” she said solemnly.

Cassandra breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath. “You - you got it?”

“Yes,” Sera said, looking directly into Cassandra’s eyes.

“So, it’s over?”

“Oh, no, no. There are more. I need to keep working.”

“You know, Sera,” Cassandra said, sounding apprehensive, “I’m not so sure about this….it might be better if we just stopped there….”

“Stopped there?” Sera sounded shocked. “Stopping Kili-Kili mid-session is the worst thing you can do. It has terrible, terrible repercussions. We have to finish. There is no choice.”

Those words echoed loud in Cassandra’s head. There is no choice.

“Oh….wow….well….okay….” Cassandra said, trying to find words, trying to find a way out. “Well, maybe….is there a way you can adjust the strokes, maybe just a little, to be a little less….ticklish?”

“The strokes are not ticklish, Cassandra,” Sera said. “You are ticklish. Why is that hard for you to say?”

Cassandra turned bright red. “Oh…I….I don’t know if it’s hard for me to say…”

“You’ve been laughing this whole time,” Sera said. “but you’ve yet to utter the words, ‘I’m ticklish.’ You are afraid of your own vulnerability.”

Cassandra sighed. “I am. I am afraid of my vulnerability. I like to be powerful, like the Goddess.”

“And you are a Goddess,” said Sera. “And part of being a Goddess is being vulnerable. No one, human or Goddess, is invincible. Your power COMES FROM your vulnerability. And this is an essential lesson in the healing process of Kili-Kili.”

“Oh….” said Cassandra quietly.

“Say it: ‘I am ticklish.’”

Cassandra blushed again. “I - I….ahh! I really don’t want to say it!”

“You must, in order for the healing to continue. The blocking spirits in you want you to think you’re too ticklish to handle this. They want you to be afraid of how ticklish you are. You need to show them you can be ticklish AND be a mighty, powerful Goddess.”

Cassandra nodded, seemingly gaining internal strength. “I - I am ticklish.” She said.

“Good!” Sera exclaimed with a smile. “Good! Say it again.”

“I….am….ticklish.”

“Now this time, say, ‘I am ticklish and I am powerful.’”

“Okay,” said Cassandra, smiling. “I…I am ticklish…..and….I am powerful.”

“Good, Sweetie. Good. We can continue now.” She placed her hands on Cassandra’s belly. She could feel Cassandra’s muscles tighten. Then she began stroking firmly, swiftly, downward, sliding her fingertips just underneath the strap of Cassandra’s underwear.

“Ohhhhhh NOOOOOOO-HOOO-HOOOO-HOOO!!!!!” Cassandra bellowed, bursting into laughter. She couldn’t help but thrash her body around, kicking her legs frenetically.

Continuing but slowing her strokes down, Sera said, “You have to relax. Just breathe. Try to hold still.”

“Breathe, breathe,” Cassandra repeated to herself quietly, seemingly calming herself for a few moments before breaking into giggles again. Sera was stroking somewhat less rapidly now so that the tickling was just bordering on tolerable. She giggled and giggled, almost seeming like a little girl struck with utter delight. 

“I’m going to get it out now,” Sera said, speeding up her strokes again to a rapid pace that exceeded anything she’d done thus far.

Cassandra screamed. Sera almost stopped for fear someone would hear and come find them. Instead she lessened the intensity just enough that Cassandra stopped screaming, instead laughing very, very hard. “Oh gosh, I’m so ticklish, I’m so ticklish - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!” Cassandra exclaimed as she laughed, as if maybe her newfound knowledge that she had to admit her vulnerability would somehow be a magic spell to make the tickling stop. She laughed more and then the “I'm so ticklish” mantra changed to “SERA I’M TOO TICKLISH!!! I’M TOO TICKLISH FOR THIS!!!”

“Almost done, Sweetie,” Sera said, maintaining great concentration. Cassandra’s laughter was hearty and wild and interspersed with pleas for mercy. Finally, Sera stopped. “Got it,” she said.

“Oh thank goodness….” Cassandra said. “I really couldn’t take anymore.”

“You’re doing great,” said Sera reassuringly. “Now, the legs.” Without any more warning then that, she placed both hands around Cassandra’s right thigh, squeezed, and then slid her hands all the way downward past Cassandra’s knees to her shins.

Cassandra’s scream was blood-curdling while Sera’s hands passed down her inner thigh, halted for a brief moment, then returned to a fever-pitch as Sera’s hands stroked just above, across and behind her knee. The nature of the distance between the upper thigh and shins on Cassandra’s long legs meant Sera had to reposition herself after each stroke, giving Cassandra a brief break. It was clear that Cassandra’s inner thigh was unbearably ticklish, and each time Sera stroked it, Cassandra either screamed or laughed maniacally, almost as if she were actually possessed by real, rather than fictional, demons. The two-second period where Sera’s hands ran along her middle-thigh was a sweet, brief reprieve, a ticklish sensation of probably an eight rather than a ten, which felt like heaven to Cassandra. Unendurable ticklishness returned as Sera’s fingers glided along both sides of her knee, and Cassandra bellowed, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” almost every time that happened. The left side tickled just as much - perhaps more - and Cassandra’s screams were punctuated by an occasional, “PLEASE STOP!!” or a, “OHMYGODITTICKLES!!!”

After the leg stroking ceased, Cassandra broke into a soft laughter, like a release. “Oh…my…gosh….I’ve never been tickled so much in my life….”

“Sweet Babe, you’re strong. You’re almost there,” Sera encouraged her. “Kili-Kili is so powerful - part of what you’re feeling is the sensation of the negative spirits leaving your body. It can tickle, a lot. When it’s over, you won’t believe how good you feel.”

“WHEN it’s over? You mean…there’s still more?”

“One more area,” Sera told her.

“But you just did strokes down my whole body…”

“Almost your whole body. We still need to do your feet.”

“My….feet? Well…I mean, really, I feel great….I don’t think we need to do anymore, I really, really think you got all the spirits.”

“The process must conclude with the feet. It is how it is always done,” Sera said sternly.

“Well…um…I just…I’m not sure I…”

“Cassandra,” Sera said, almost scoldingly. “Speak with honest. Speak with truth. Speak with vulnerability.”

Cassandra blushed again. “My feet….are EXTREMELY ticklish…”

“Good job, girl. You’ll be okay. It must be done.” With that, she sat on Cassandra’s ankles, facing her feet. “It’s pretty clear I need to do this,” she said. “You’ll be okay.” Then she reached into her bag and pulled out a small bottle of some kind of body oil. She placed some in her hand, and then began rubbing it in all over Cassandra’s feet. “The oil allows for swifter movements,” Sera said.

The laughter that Cassandra instantly exploded into had a different quality than her laughter to this point in the process. Whereas previously her laughter had an intensity, almost a fight and a power to it, her laughter now had a tone of helplessness and resign. The squeals that punctuated it were like little white flags shooting up into the air.

She shook her head in disbelief, “It’s too much!!” she said laughing, gasping for air. As Sera’s fingers began stroking each toe individually, followed by all five fingers sliding in between her toes, Cassandra’s legs bucked wildly and nearly threw Sera off. But Sera pressed down and held on. 

“Don’t throw me off,” she warned. “If you throw me off, it’ll derail the whole process and we’ll have to start over from scratch.”

The thought struck Cassandra with such terror and agony that she actually moaned out loud, “Noooo-oooo-oooooo!!!!” Sera continued to focus on the toes and Cassandra’s laughter went silent, as if somehow, that were the only way for her to keep from thrusting Sera off of her. Sera poured more oil into her hands and then began feverishly stroking up and down each of Cassandra’s feet with both hands, switching from left to right every fifteen seconds or so.

“PLEASE!!!!” Cassandra blurted out. “REALLY…REAAAALLLLY!!!!” She then laughed hard and helplessly for thirty seconds straight without being able to get a word out. Then she continued, “Sera….SERA….my feet….OHMYGOD….my feet are my worst - HAHAHAHAAAAA - SPOT!!! I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT TAAKKKKKEEE THIIISS!!!!!” She began shifting her feet back and forth, little kicks, as if trying with all her might to control her kicking and keep it measured.

“You can do it. We’re almost there,” Sera told her.

“OH MY GOOO-HAAAA-HAAADDDDDDD - HAHAHAHAEEEEHOOOOOO - WHAT - WHAT YOU’RE DOING IS TOO MUCH! You - you don’t understand. My - HAHAHA - my mom used to tickle my feet like this and I - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOOOO - OOHHHH NOOOO - NOO - HO - HO- HO!!!!!!!!! SERAAAAAAA - I’LL DO ANYTHING - HAHAHAH - I THINK WE GOT ALL THE SPIIIIIRRRIIIIITTTSSS- HEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!”

Then what Sera had worried about happening happened. Already insanely aroused, the pressure and the kicking of Cassandra’s legs against her became too much. She felt the orgasm coming on and couldn’t do anything to stop it. She thought she might be able to keep it quiet, but everything Cassandra was saying was adding to the ecstasy to the point that she couldn’t keep her composure.

As Cassandra yelled out, “I’M TOOOO TICKKLLISHHH TO TAAAKKKE THIIIIIIS!!!!!” Sera let out an impassioned moan. Though Cassandra’s laughter and yelling was loud, Sera was sure that Cassandra would hear.

“OHHH FFUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!!!” Sera screamed in ecstasy. Then she stopped tickling, slid off Cassandra, and collapsed onto the floor next to her friend.

Both women lay there, panting, sweating, their minds blank.

Finally, after several minutes of silence, Sera spoke in a whisper, “It’s the sign of a successful Kili-Kili session. The spirits leave the client and rise through the practitioner’s body momentarily, causing a full-body sensation more intense than you could imagine. That’s why it’s so rarely practiced and taught, and so protected. We got all the spirits, I’m sure of that. I felt them.”

Cassandra whispered back, “Sera…thank you so much. I can feel it too. I feel so good. I feel so light. So clear.”

“Drink a lot of water tonight. You’ll be tired. You’ll feel amazing tomorrow.”

“Thank you,” Cassandra sat up, and Sera followed. They bowed to each other.

As Cassandra was walking out the door, she turned to Sera and said, “Oh, hey….Sera?”

“Yes?”

“Um…can we keep it between us? Um….how ticklish I am?”

Sera pretended to be shocked. “Haven’t you learned anything tonight, girl? Go forth and proclaim you’re ticklishness to the world!”

Cassandra again found herself bright red. “I….I….”

“Don’t worry, Sweetie,” Sera said. “I won’t tell anyone. It can be our little secret.”

Relief spread across Cassandra’s face. “Thank you, thank you….so much….” She turned to walk out the door.

“As long as….” Sera said.

Cassandra turned around.

“…I get to take advantage of this BEAUTIFUL new knowledge about you every now and then….”

Cassandra gasped, turned around nervously, and ran out the door.

Sera lay down on the floor on the blankets where Cassandra had laid and began to touch herself.

I'm not sure what the moral of your delightful tale is. <br>"There's one born every minute," maybe.<br> Or, "Tickling will find a way."<p> Both the gullible Cassandra and the cunning Seru are so endearing--and their interaction so amusing. Wonderfully written and exquisitely detailed, and marvelously miniature.

Last edited:
I love this one! Sera is very clever but also was a bit lucky that Cassandra did not ask other classmates or folks more well-versed in the arts. I love how she justifies her orgasm at the end haha. I wonder if Cassandra will get her revenge. *chuckles and rubs hands*

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back