• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just another trip to the Fair

Tysuio

TMF Poster
in the words of Bender Rodriguez "I'm back baby."
Hope you all enjoy!

Hailey walked into the padded room. "Good morning Three."

"Morning Hailey." Said a young girl smiling brightly and wearing a straight jacket, blue scrubs, and white socks with the number three written on the soles and tops.

"Are you ready?" Hailey asked helping the young girl stand.

"Mmmhmm" The Three said following Hailey down the brightly lit hallway.

They both walked into a room at the end of the hall with a set of stocks in it. Hailey removed Three's straight jacket revealing her white tank top with a large 3 on it. Three walked over and sat down placing her feet in the outer holes of the stocks and her hands into the inner holes. Hailey walked over and shut the stocks over Three's wrists and ankles before placing a padlock in the latch assuring she would not escape. Hailey stood in front of the stocks and traced her index fingers along the large number three on each of the trapped girls socks causing her to laugh and squirm. Once She'd had her fun Hailey began to remove Three's socks and tie back Her toes tightly.

"We'll be doing two experiments today," Hailey began to explain pouring what appeared to be lotion into her hands. "The first is a new lotion we just developed, when applied to an area it changes the way your nerves react to pain causing it instead to register as an intense tickling sensation." Hailey began to apply the lotion to Three's bare soles letting it soak in. After a few minutes Hailey reached down a pinched the sole of Three's foot.

"Hahahaha! Hehehehe! Oh that tickles! Ahhhhhh!" Three laughed.

"So far so good. Now let's give this a go." Hailey smiled holding up a needle.

"NO! HAILEY! OH MY GOD DON'T DO THAT IT'S GOING TO HURT!" Three screamed trying to escape the stocks.

Hailey smiled as she inserted the needle into Three's heel.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa! Oh my God! Why does it tickle!" Three laughed. Hailey began to wiggle the needle around in Three's foot. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! TAKE IT OUT TAKE IT OUT!" Three screamed. Hailey pulled the needle out of Three's sole. "Oh my God that stuff is crazy. That should have really hurt."

"Yeah it's pretty amazing actually. I only wish I had it when I got my tattoo." Hailey said holding up her bare feet for Three's to see. Just below Hailey's toes she had the words "Tickle Me!" tattooed.

"I LOVE THEM!" Three said smiling.

"That's good, seeing as how you'll be getting some of your own." Hailey smiled.

"What do you mean?" Three asked nervously.

"Part two of our experiment, our lovely scientists have developed a special tattoo ink that permanently increases the sensitivity of the tattooed area by about 100 times." Hailey explained as another girl entered the room.

"100 times? Forever?" Three asked nervously.

"Mmmmmhmm." Hailey said walking out of the room. "Have fun."

Another girl covered in tattoos entered the room and knelt at Three's feet. Three heard the buzzing of the tattoo gun just before the needle touched her sole just below the toes. The tickling sensation was unbearable, and Three began to thrash around in the stocks.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! STOP STOP STOP!" Three screamed trying desperately to use her hands to push away the tattoo gun.

"Uh oh can't quite reach huh sweetie?" The Girl teased. "I bet this tickles like crazy huh? Just wait until the ink starts to work in a few days."

Three laughed hysterically as the Girl continued to Tattoo her soles.

"Tickle tickle." The Girl teased. "Poor little thing, you really want to reach your feet don't you. You're soooooo close but you just... can't... reach."

This teasing continued for a couple of hours as Three continued to squeal in ticklish agony.

"There all done." The Girl said. "Want to see?"

"Ye-yes." Three said panting.

The Girl snapped a photo of Three's sole and showed it to her. Just below Her toes the Girl had written "Tickle Spot" with a squiggly arrow pointing to a half dollar heart shape filled in with ink in the center of her sole.

"Pretty cute huh?" Hailey asked entering the room. "I can't wait to try it out once it heals."

"I can't believe you tattooed my foot! What about when I get out of here!" Three yelled. "I can never go barefoot again!"

"Hahaha, c'mon Sarah we both know you'll be showing off that tattoo every chance you get." Hailey said walking behind Three. "Now smile for me."

Hailey reached around and began to tickle Three's ribs.

"HAILEY! Hahahahahahahaa!" Three laughed.

"Oh c'mon Three you can laugh harder than that!" Hailey said squeezing Three's hips. "We have another surprise for you!"

With that the other girl returned and began to tattoo Three's other foot causing her to squeal with laughter. Between the ticklish sensations coming from Her foot and Hailey's endless assault on her upper body Three was going insane. Once the next tattoo was completed Hailey took another picture and showed it to the exhausted Three.

"What do you think?" Hailey asked. Three looked at the picture of her restrained feet. On her right sole was the tickle spot, while her left sole just below the toes the Girl had written "Ticklish Toes!" with squiggly arrows pointing to in between and under her toes. Finally Three noticed that with the exception of her pinky toes each of her toes had a letter tattooed on it spelling TICKLE ME across them.

"OH MY GOD!" Three yelled.

"Hahaha, and we used a special invisible ink all over and between your toes you can't see it but it still has the same effect." Hailey laughed. "Your toes are going to be 100 times more sensitive from now on."

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" Three yelled.

"Because your contract is up in less than two months and I want to make sure that you never forget us." Hailey said tickling Three's ribs. "That... and we're evil. Hahaha."

Hailey tickled Three for about 15 more minutes before leaving her to catch her breath. After a while someone came and unlocked the stocks allowing Three to put her socks back on before placing her back in her straight jacket. Every day for the next month and a half twice a day four girls would come in to Three's cell two of the girls would hold Three's ankles while the other two would apply lotion to Three's new tattoos. Three would thrash and scream as the girls mercilessly applied the lotion to Three's super sensitive soles as she tried desperately to escape from her straight jacket or pull her ankles away. The girls would laugh and giggle as their victim thrashed about Her cell taking great joy in making sure to apply the lotion using the most ticklish methods possible. After a month an a half of being tormented the day finally came. The door opened early in the morning and Kelly walked in.

"So it's the last day of your contract," Kelly said. "C'mon let's go."

Three stood up and followed Kelly down the brightly lit hallway. Once they got to the end of the hall Kelly let Three out of her straight jacket.

"Follow me." Kelly said leading Three up the stairs and down the hallway, Three could hear the muffled laughter coming from a few of the rooms along the hall in the back of the store no doubt from some of the previous nights patrons whom had not yet been released. Kelly continued to lead Three to the front of the store.

"Here put these on." Kelly said handing Three a pair of shoes. Three took the shoes and looked at them intently. It had been over a year since she had even seen a pair of shoes let alone worn them. She slipped them on and tied them feeling almost trapped by them. She then followed Kelly out of the store into a waiting car.

"Where are we going?" Three asked a little scared.

"It's alright." Kelly said turning to her with a warm smile. Three smiled back relieved. Kelly had that type of smile that could put anyone at ease.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a long drive the girls reached their destination, the County Fair. Three followed Kelly through the fairgrounds to the far end. There she saw it, a large stage with a set of heavy wooden stocks in the center of it. On the stage she saw Rachel wearing a corset top, short skirt and thigh high striped socks. Her outfit was all black except for the accents on the corset, the inside of the skirt, and the stripes on the black socks were all red. Rachel wasn't wearing any shoes and appeared to be setting up cameras that were attached to the stocks.

"Oh good She's here." Rachel said looking to Three. "Come on up here I need to get this set up before the gates open."

Three walked over to the set of stocks and kicked off her shoes before sitting down in them swinging Her ankles into place. Rachel closed the heavy wooden stocks over Three's ankles holding them in place. Rachel began to fiddle with a set cameras that were attached to the top half of the stocks.

"Alright hold your feet up like your toes are tied." Rachel said adjusting the camera so that Three's feet were perfectly centered in the shot. Three looked behind her and saw her socked soles up on a large monitor. Three wiggled her toes for the camera as Rachel adjusted the next camera so that it showed Her upper body.

"Alright Julie cycle through the shots." Rachel said to Julie who was sitting at a computer just off stage. "Arms up. Like they're tied." Rachel said to Three. As Justine tapped on her computer Rachel watched as the monitor showing Three's upper body began to focus in on different areas. A closeup shot of Three's left underarm, then her right, then a shot for each of Her ribs and sides, a zoom on each of Her hips and finally a closeup of Her bellybutton.

"Perfect." Rachel said reaching up and adjusting one last camera over Three's head. The last monitor showed a closeup of Three's face no doubt to show the crowd Her reactions as She is tormented.

"Looks good from down there." Kelly said walking up onto the stage now dressed like Rachel except Kelly was sporting dark green accents to her outfit.

"Awesome." Rachel said opening the stocks. "Well Three you can take a quick walk around the fair before it opens if you want. Just be back here 20 minutes before opening so we can get you settled in."

Three put her shoes back on and walked off the stage checking out the rest of the Shoppes exhibit. She noticed a merchandise booth with different tickling themed tools and clothing and on the other side of the booth along the Main walkway were another 10 sets of stocks. Each of the stocks had a sign over it with Step 1-10 and a caption written on it.

Step 1:

We lock Her in Our Stocks,
Remove Her Shoes and Socks,
We tie back Her Toes,
Leave Her Soles more Exposed,
The onlookers come by in flocks.

Step 2:

Spread Our lotion on Her Feet,
It's effect is really neat,
Senses increased times ten,
Let the Torture Begin,
Join in and you're in for a treat.

Step 3:

On Her soles you should rake Your Nails,
And listen to Her wails,
She'll beg You please,
But continue to Tease,
She'll keep begging to no avail.

Step 4:

Next You should use the Brush,
Her squeals will make you blush,
Scrub it up and down,
Her Feet can't move around,
Take your time there's no need to rush.

Step 5:

Add a Toothbrush between Her Toes,
It's sure to add to Her woes,
Since Her Toes are tied,
You can get right inside,
Now soon She will be in throes.

Step 6:

I bet now She misses Her Socks,
Wishes She could get out of our Stocks,
Her Bare Feet on display,
And they can't get away,
But there's no escaping from Our Locks.

Step 7:

Next You should squeeze Her Hips,
If She could She'd be doing flips,
But Our Straps hold Her down,
So She can't move around,
That is one of our meaner tricks.

Step 8:

Arms over her head held taught,
This has Her quite distraught,
Tickles under Her arms,
Will have Her quite alarmed,
But lower Her arms She cannot.

Step 9:

Coochie Coochie Coo,
There's nothing She can do,
So add a few people more,
Make it worse than before,
Desperate Laughter is sure to ensue.

Step 10:

So join in on all the fun,
Tickle Her till the day is done,
Before You walk away,
Invite someone else to play,
Her Torture has just begun.

Three giggled to herself walking by the display and continuing to tour the Fairgrounds, there were rides, shows, and food everywhere. It had been so long since She had been outside of the Shoppe it was nice to be able to roam freely. Three wandered around for 15 minutes before heading back to the Shoppes exhibit. As Three approached the exhibit she heard a group of girls playfully laughing.

"No! Wait! Let go of me!" She heard one of the girls yell as she rounded the corner. Three watched as a group of girls dragged a Japanese looking girl wearing black stockings a frilly skirt and a corset top towards the first set of stocks. One of the girls opened the stocks while the rest of the girls lifted the Japanese girl and sat her in the seat. Once they had Her sat down another one of the girls tightened the lap belt over Her waist while two other girls lifted Her arms over Her head placing the wrist cuffs on Her and tightening them upwards. Lastly two of the girls grabbed the Japanese Girls flailing legs by the ankle and forced them down into the half circle cuts in the heavy wooden stocks and held them there as the first girl closed them tight over her ankles and secured the latch. The group of girls stood back to admire their handiwork. Three counted about 8 girls not counting the one in the stocks as She approached Kelly and Rachel who were also watching the spectacle.

"Guys this isn't funny let me out of here!" The young girl yelled struggling against the restraints. The rest of the girls just giggled and took pictures with their phones.

"Aren't you going to stop them?" Three asked Rachel motioning to the group of girls.

"Nah, they're having to much fun." Rachel answered going back to setting up for the day ahead. Kelly just giggled as she followed Rachel back behind the stage. Three continued to watch the group of girls intently.

"Hahaha, look at Her!" One of the girls said elbowing the girl next to Her in the ribs.

"Guys c'mon let me outta this thing." The petite Japanese girl pleaded to Her friends.

"What is this thing anyway?" One of the girls asked ignoring her friends request to be released.

"Let's see..." A girl with long black hair said walking up to the stocks with a brochure in hand. "According to this these are called the Stocks, they were used as punishment, via public humiliation, in Medieval and Colonial times. The Stocks partially immobilize it's victims and they were often exposed in a public space such as the town square to be scorned by those who passed by." The black haired girl flipped to the next page of the brochure before continuing her lesson. "It says here these stocks are specially designed for a specific purpose. These cuffs here hold the Victims arms up over their head preventing the Victim for protecting their underarms, ribs, sides, and hips." The black haired girl then pointed to the strap over the Japanese girls waist. "This prevents the Victim from being able to come up off the seat limiting their movement, and this strap here," The black haired girl secured a strap across the Japanese Girls legs just above her knees. "Keeps the Victim from being able to lift their knees limiting the movement even further. Lastly, we have this piece here." The black haired girl knelt by the foot end of the Stocks. "This piece holds the Victims ankles in place, keeping them from pulling their feet away or moving them up and down or side to side."

All the girls looked to the Japanese Girls feet. She was wearing black flats over her black stockings. The trapped girl began to nervously wiggle her feet as much as the stocks would allow. The black haired girl got an evil grin on her face. She reached down and used a single finger to pop one of the Japanese Girls flats off her heel leaving it hanging on her toes.

"Hey! What are you doing!" The Japanese Girl yelled.

"Just using the Stocks for what they were designed for." The black haired girl answered popping the Japanese Girls other flat off her heel.

"Stop That!" The Japanese Girl yelled.

"Oooopsie." The black haired girl said sarcastically as she knocked off one of the Japanese Girls flats.

"Cut it out!" She yelled.

"I can't help it I'm just so clumsy." The Black Haired Girl said knocking the other flat to the ground. "Oh well you won't be needing these anymore anyway." She said carelessly tossing the Japanese Girls flats out of site behind her.

"Jenifer! What the hell!" The Japanese Girl yelled.

"Tell me Sachi, what do armpits, ribs, sides, hips, and feet all have in common?" Jenifer asked with a giggle.

"What are you talking about?" Sachi asked angrily. "Just let me out of here!"

"Underarms, Ribs, Sides, Hips, and especially Feet." Jenifer began ignoring Sachi's demand. "Besides being all the areas these Stocks leave vulnerable, they all happen to be veeeeery..." Jenifer paused. "Ticklish."

"EEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Sachi squealed as Jenifer ran her finger up Sachiko's stocking clad sole slowly going from heel to toe.

"Uh oh. Someones got Ticklish Feet huh Sachi?" Jenifer teased as the rest of the girls giggled. Jenifer took Her Nail and ran it down Sachi's other Foot causing her to squeal again and try to pull Her Foot away. "Wow this thing works pretty good." Jenifer said watching her fried try to pull her feet back through the holes in the Stocks. "That Knee belt really makes it hard to move those ankles huh Sachi?"

Sachi continued to try and free her ankles to no avail as her friends watched in amusement.

"How's it feel knowing that your Feet are completely vulnerable, and there's not a thing you can do to protect them?" Jenifer asked teasingly.

Sachi began to nervously wiggle her feet and scrunch Her Toes as she thought about the vulnerability of Her helpless soles.

"So we know it works well for Feet but what about the rest of you?" Jenifer asked standing up and walking towards Sachi's upper body. "Let's see here... Hips?"

"Aaaahahahaha!" Sachi bucked wildly within the confines of her bonds.

"Check." Jenifer said systematically. "Sides?"

"Ahhhh No! Hahaha!" Sachi laughed.

"Check. Ribs?"

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahha!" Sachi squeaked as Jenifer poked her ribcage.

"Check. And finally the Pits." Jenifer said scribbling her nails inside Sachi's bare underarms.

"Aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaa! Stop! Stop it!" Sachi laughed trying to pull down her arms even a little bit with no results.

"Oh yeah, that's a check." Jenifer said with a smile.

"Alright you've had your fun now let me out of here." Sachi said struggling within the device.

"Hahaha! No way!" Jenifer laughed holding up the brochure. "This thing has tips and techniques for tickling people in it. I think we need to try some of those out first."

"No!" Sachi yelled but her demands feel on deaf ears.

"Let's see it says here that the heel of the foot is especially vulnerable in the stocks since it's range of motion is so low. And while the Toes are harder to Tickle due to them being able to move more they are usually much more sensitive." Jenifer walked to the foot of the Stocks and began to tickle Sachi's Toes causing Her to laugh and thrash Her Feet within the Stocks.

"Hahahahahahaa!" Sachi laughed scrunching Her Toes.

"Hmmm, so how about the Heels?" Jen began to Tickle Sachi's stocking covered Heels causing her Feet to squirm. But no matter how much Sachi squirmed Her Heels only moved a few millimeters at most.

"Hahahahahahahahaahaaa!" Sachi laughed to Her Friends delight.

"Wow that works pretty good." Jen said picking up the brochure. "Hmmmmmm, it says here that it Tickles even more if you use long fingernails instead of just your fingers." Jen raked her well manicured fingernails down both of Sachi's soles.

"HAAHahahahahahahaaa!" Sachi laughed. "Oh God! Hahahahahahaa!"

Jen continued to dance her nails over the smooth fabric of Sachi's Stockings.

"Hey look at that." One of the other girls said pointing to the sign over Sachi's head. "It says something about tying up Her Toes."

"Yeah, whats that about?" One of the other Girls asked.

"Would you like me to show you?" Three asked as she walked over to the group smiling before kneeling next to Jen.

"Sure." Jen said happily.

"Alright first of all we'll need to get these Stockings off" Three said producing a pair of scissors.

"Wait!" Sachi yelled as Three grabbed the tip of Her Stockings stretching them and then cutting them to reveal Her Bare Toes. Three repeated this for Sachi's other foot as the young Japanese Girl screamed for her to stop.

"I love your Toes." Three said admiring Sachi's Toenail polish which alternated between black and red. Three slid Sachi's stockings down Her Feet leaving both of them completely bare. "Now we take these here and slide them over Her cute little Toes holding them back." Sachi fought against Three but eventually one foot was completely Toetied.

"Oh wow." Jen said looking at Her friends trapped foot.

"Hehehe, now let's get the rest of these tootsies put away." Three said moving over to Sachi's other foot. "I love this game," The group of Girls couldn't help but giggle as Three began to tie back Sachi's toes.

"This little Piggy went to market." Three said tying back Sachi's Big Toe. "This little Piggy stayed home. This little Piggy had roast beef. This little Piggy had none." Three continued tying back one Toe for each verse. "Do you remember what this little Piggy did?" Three asked tying back Sachi's pinky Toe.

"It went wee, wee, wee, right?" Jen asked.

"Hmmmm, that's funny I always heard it went Heee, Heee, Heee." Three said lightly Tickling just below Sachi's Toes.

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe." Sachi laughed.

"See I told you. Hee, hee, hee." Three said with a smile as the group laughed.

Jen began to scribble Her nails just below Sachi's Toes causing Her to squeal with laughter.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehehehehehee! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa! No fair!" Sachi laughed.

"That's right Sachi, we're at the Fair." Jen teased.

"No more! Hahahahahahahahaaaa! No more!" Sachi continued.

"What's that? More? You want more Tickling?" Jen asked tauntingly. "What do you think Ladies? Want to give Sachi some more?"

The Girls all nodded in agreement and took places around Sachi.

"Here try this." Three said handing something to Jen.

"A Hairbrush?" Jen asked quizzically.

"Mmhmm, here like this." Three scrubbed a Brush across Sachi's Bare Sole.

"OH FUCK! Hahahahahahahahahaaaa!" Sachi cried out.

Smiles grew on Jen and the other Girls faces as Three handed Her Brush to the Girl at Sachi's other Foot.

"Have at Her Ladies." Three said standing back.

All eight Girl began to assault Sachi as Three looked on. One Girl on each Foot using a Brush, Two others used their Fingers to Tickle Sachi's Stocking covered Legs, paying special attention to Her Knees and Inner thighs. Another pair was taking great pleasure in squeezing Sachi's Hips and sides, while the last two went back and forth between scribbling their nails in Sachi's sensitive Underarms and Tormenting Her Ribs.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! NOOOHOHOHOHOOO MOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOOOOORE!" Sachi screamed throwing Her head back in desperation.

Three listened as the Eight Girl began a chorus of Taunting. "Tickle, tickle tickle! Does that Tickle Sachi? You like it right there? Coochie coochie coo! Hey, try this it drives Her crazy." The Girls continued to Tickle their friend as Her desperation increased.

"Wow with Friends like these who needs enemies?" Three teased.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAA! LET! ME! OUT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!" Sachi demanded.

Three couldn't help but laugh as She listened to the Girls replies. "No way! Yeah this is waaaaay to much fun! I want a turn on Her Feet! Okay here you go. I think we should leave her in here all day! Me too! Yeah that way everyone can have fun with Her!"

"That can be arranged." Rachel said walking up on the ordeal.

"Really!" Jen said Tickling Sachi's Inner Thigh. "You hear that Sachi!" Jen moved her Tickling fingers up Sachi's thighs inside her skirt and discreetly Tickling Her Panties.

"JEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEN!" Sachi squealed causing Jen to giggle.

"Yup." Rachel answered. "You can buy a padlock set for $100."

"$100 for some locks?" Jen asked. "Seems a little pricey."

"Each set of locks come with one key. That key is the only one that will open that set." Rachel began to explain. "If you look on the Stocks you'll see that each Wrist Cuff and the latches on the Foot Boards have slots for multiple locks. So for $100 you can ensure that one of the Victims isn't released until you remove your locks."

"But what happens if someone else's lock is still on there when we unlock ours?" One of the other Girls asked.

"All Victims will remain in their Stocks until all locks are removed." Rachel answered.

"What if someone doesn't come back to unlock their locks before the end of the day?" Jen asked looking at the latch on the Stocks.

"Any Victims remaining at the end of the night will receive a 15 minute Penalty Tickling for every set of Locks not claimed. They will also have their picture taken and posted at our Booth, and on our website. The photos will also be given out to the Fairgrounds and the Media for promotional distribution." Rachel said grabbing a large photo album. "Have a look."

Jen took the album and began to flip through the images. She saw both Guys and Girls in various forms of bondage, including Stocks, stretched on the Rack, Spread Eagle on a padded table, Victims with their arms chained high over their head and many more. There were a few pictures that Jen studied more closely, one showed what appeared to be a coffin with a pair of Toetied Bare Feet sticking out of the end. Atop the coffin laid a young girl dressed like Rachel with her Knees bent showing her striped stocking covered soles to the camera. The young Girl seemed to be taking great pleasure in scrubbing a pair of hairbrushes over the Girls trapped soles.

In another image a Girl was suspended above the ground by a multitude of ropes in such a way that Her Knee's bent leaving Her Feet behind Her soles facing up. The Girls Big Toes were tied together and Her Wrists cuffed with thick leather cuffs. A Group of Girls were standing around her Tickling Her all over.

Jen flipped to the next page and saw a group of pictures showing 8 Girls who were locked in a large round cage hanging from a large pole. The Girls were sitting with their backs facing each other with their legs hanging down from the cage secured in place by a padded bar over their knees. All of the Girls Ankles were secured together by an 18 Inch rigid bar. Also each Girls Left Ankle was secured to to the Girl next to Her's Right Ankle, by the same type of rigid bar, leaving the 16 Bare Feet dangling in a circle. The next few pictures showed the caged Girls laughing hysterically, some of them reaching their arms out of the cage in a desperate attempt to reach their Feet below.

Jen turned the page to see a set of pictures showing a large group of people dressed as Pirates, some of them were holding on to the bars that connected the caged Girls Ankles preventing them from moving their Feet. Others in the group were using various methods to Tickle the Caged Girls Feet, some were using Fingers while others used Brushes. The Caged Girls were clearly pleading with the crowd reaching through the bars of the cage towards their tormentors. One of the pictures showed a Blonde Girl, who looked to be about 18 or 19, with short hair squeezing the bars of the cage, Her mouth wide open with laughter. At the bottom of the picture 4 middle aged Women held tightly onto the bars right next to the Blonde Girls Ankles as 2 younger Girls used two Brushes each on the Blondes petite Soles. All six of the Pirate dressed Ticklers were laughing at the Blonde Girls reaction as they tormented her helpless soles.

Jen flipped through page after page of the Caged Girls Torment, the Girls growing more and more frantic with each photo. The pictures seemed to be taken over a long period of time as they started in the day time and finished well after dark.

"Oh yes, the Pirate theme park." Rachel said with a smile. "Those poor Lass's were caged the entire day at the mercy of the Parks visitors. At the end of the day the cage had 20 locks left on it, so we invited the park workers to help us punish them. The poor young Blond got it the worst though." Rachel said pointing to another picture were the Blonde's Feet were continuing to be treated to 4 hairbrushes while two of the other caged Girls appeared to be Tickling the Blonde Girls Ribs and Sides. "Her Parents bought a lock and told us it was Her 18th Birthday, so we decided we'd give out 18 free locks in celebration. They were all claimed very quickly."

"What did Her parents think of this?" Jen asked shocked.

"They thought it was hilarious." Rachel began. "Her Mother even spent a good long while using the Brush on Her Daughters Feet. She was really quite merciless."

"I can't even imagine." Jen said looking through the rest of the album.

"So will you be taking a lock then?" Rachel asked.

"I'll put in Ten Bucks." One of the Girls said holding up the cash.

"Me too!" Another followed. All the Girls excitedly handed Jen a $10 bill.

"We're short 20 bucks." Jen said with a frown.

"Here I think Sachi's got a 20 in here!" One of the Girls shouted digging through Sachi's purse.

"HEY GET OUT OF THERE!" Sachi yelled as a $20 was taken out and handed to Jen.

"Locked away with your own money," Rachel said taking the cash and handing Jen a set of three locks. "with friends like these who needs enemies."

The Girls excitedly clicked in the locks securing their friends fate for the day.

Sachi sat in disbelief at what had just occurred. Her fate was now sealed She knew Her friends wouldn't return until the end of the day and even then She wasn't convinced they would offer to unlock the locks. Rachel set out a set of various tickling tools in front of Sachi and then began to apply Sensitizing Lotion to any area She could reach. Once this had been completed Rachel turned to Three.

"Alright, time to get you settled in." Rachel said pointing to the stage.

"Have fun sweeite." Three said patting the young Japanese Girl on the head as She passed Her.

Within a few minutes Three was fastened securely into the heavy wooden Stocks wearing only a bikini complete with ten Toe Ties. Three sat patiently as the Fair began to fill up with patrons. She watched as people would pass by Sachi some simply glancing as they passed while some stopped to ask how She had gotten into Her predicament. Three was particularly amused as one much older Woman approached the Young bound Girl.

"Please let me out!" Sachi pleaded.

"Oh you must be an actor." The Older Woman answered.

"No! I'm not my friends locked me in here. You have to let me out!" Sachi explained. The older Woman picked up one of the papers set next to the Stocks explaining the premise of what was going on.

"So you're friends bought this lock here?" The Older Woman asked.

"Yes and unless they come unlock it I'll be stuck in here!" Sachi complained.

"Oh that's just terrible." The older Woman said walking over to one of the Girls running the booth. The two of them talked for a few moments as the Older Woman pointed to Sachi. After a few minutes the Woman returned.

"Are they going to let me out?" Sachi asked excitedly.

"Now, now, now, I wouldn't want to ruin everyone's fun." The Older Woman said and began to attach a second set of padlocks to Sachi's Stocks. "There you go, now even if you're friends return your little tootsies won't be escaping. They had the same show last year and my Granddaughter loved it."

Suddenly Sachi noticed another Girl about Her age being carried over to the Stocks next to Her and restrained. Two of the Booths workers began to remove Her Shoes and socks handing them to the Older Woman before tying the Girls Toes.

"GRANDMA!" The Girl squealed.

"Now now, this is what you get for being so mean to all those Girls last year." The Older Woman said placing a set of locks into her Granddaughters Stocks.

"Grandma PLEASE! You know how ticklish I am!" The Girl pleaded.

"You two ladies have fun." The Older Woman said walking away. "I'll be back to check on you later."

Three continued to watch as one by one all ten sets of Stocks were filled. Most of the Girls fought against their captors while a few of them actually Volunteered either believing it wouldn't be so bad or possibly for the same reasons Three had first started going to the Tickle Shoppe. Before long the laughter of the ten Girls filled the air as the Fair's guests took advantage of the helpless Girls situations. A large crowd had formed in the area with people of all ages enjoying the trapped Girls plight. Three knew it wouldn't be long before Her own desperate laughter joined the Girls Tormented chorus, She closed Her eyes and listened as the Girls laughed begged and screamed. In a way hearing them was a torture onto itself, a constant reminder of what was to come.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Three opened Her eyes as She heard someone join Her on the Stage. She looked in front of Her to see Rachel still dressed in Her sexy outfit begin to address the crowd.

"Welcome, as you can see these fine young ladies have graciously volunteered or BEEN volunteered for our show today. But you won't want to miss our Main attraction Ladies and Gentlemen. Come and see a demonstration of a punishment straight out of medieval times, watch as one of our most Ticklish Victim is locked into The Stocks here and subjected to endless torment. Join in Her laughter! Watch as Her pleas for mercy fall on deaf ears!"

Rachel continued to Address the Crowd.

"Now as you can see our Victim is locked in The Stocks, this restraint device is unique in that it leaves certain parts of the body vulnerable. Here you see Her arms raised above Her head preventing her from using them to protect her stomach, sides, or ribs, and exposing Her underarms. Down here you can plainly see that this device pays special attention to exposing and displaying the victims feet. In Medieval times this would in itself have been considered very embarrassing but even more embarrassing was the involuntary laughter as people who passed by would take advantage of the vulnerable position by Tickling the trapped Victims. So without further ado we begin our victims torment with tickling upon the soles of the feet!"

Rachel knelt at the end of the stocks. The screen behind Three lit up showing a close up shot of Her Toe-Tied Feet.

"As you can see our little Victim has some unique tattoos covering Her soles. But these are no normal tattoos they are done in a special ink that increases the sensitivity of the covered area by 100 times. In addition to the tattoos you can see, we've also given the same treatment to each of her toes even in between them. Only we didn't use any ink just the sensitizing solution. Normally if one was to take a feather and run it over someones toes it would barely tickle if at all. Buuut..."

Rachel began to drag a feather over the tops of Three's restrained toes.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaaa! Oh no! Nohohohohohoooo! Hahahahahahahahah!" Three laughed loudly.

"As you can see our wonderful solution makes skin truly feather ticklish." Rachel said picking up a second feather and running it along the toes of Three's other foot. "Also much like an ink tattoo and unlike our lotion this effect is permanent." Rachel could hear a murmur from the crowd. "That's right folks for the rest of Her life this poor Girls Toes will be so sensitive that a simple walk through the grass will be nearly impossible, a pedicure unbearable, some even say that these tattoos allow their owners to Tickle themselves." Rachel explained continuing to run the feathers over Three's Toes.

Three wondered if what Rachel had said was true, would She really be able to Tickle Her own Feet. The idea was exciting to Her but Her mind was soon turned back to Her Toes as Rachel had begun to saw Her Feathers between Three's Toes.

"Hahahahahahahahaa! Stop it! Hahahahahahaaa! No! No! NO!" Three laughed.

"Yes, yes, yes." Rachel retorted continuing Her methodical Feather sawing, moving between each of Three's Toes.

The crowd seemed to be enjoying themselves, as Three continued to laugh at the slightest touch of Rachel's Feathers. The ten Girls left at the mercy of the crowd weren't fairing much better, each Girl now had at least two sets of locks holding them in their restraints. Kelly watched over the 10 "Volunteers" selling lock sets and giving tips on tickling techniques. She watched in amusement as one of the Girls cried out.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" The Girl squealed lifting one knee then the other and slamming them back down in a desperate attempt to pull Her Feet back through the holes of the Stocks. At Her Feet were two beautiful blondes dancing their nails over the panicking Girls Soles. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAA!" The Girl screamed continuing to bounce Her knees up and down.

Kelly walked over to the Trio and knelt next to the screaming Girl. The two blondes looked up to Kelly worriedly.

"Don't stop on my account." Kelly said with a smile. The two resumed Tickling their Victim as She pleaded for freedom. Kelly watched as the Girls knees bounced before Her for a moment before reaching to the other side of the Stocks and pulling a wide leather strap across the Girls thighs. She fed the end of the strap through a device on the side of the Stocks and began to turn a small crank. Soon the strap began to tighten over the Girls legs slowly reducing her range of motion until Her knees were held tightly against the seat of the Stocks. "There that's better." Kelly said with a smile to the two beautiful blondes.

"NO LET ME OUT! YOU HAVE TO LET ME OUT!" The Girl screamed.

Kelly faced the young Girl and leaned in close to whisper in Her ear.

"You're never getting out." Kelly whispered coldly. The Girls eyes opened wide. "That's right you can't escape, your poor Feet locked in my Stocks, each of your little toes tied back, that strap over you knees holding them down, your arms high up over your head, you're completely trapped." Kelly could tell Her words were having their desired effect on the poor Girl. "There is No way to escape their Tickling." Kelly continued.

"STOP IT! STOP IT!" The Girl screamed closing Her eyes tightly.

"Close your eyes as tightly as you want, it won't make it tickle any less. Those two mean Girls, four Evil hands, twenty devilish fingers. Listen to the crowd laugh, they love seeing you suffer." Kelly paused.

The Girl couldn't help but hear the crowd once Kelly had put the idea in Her head. "Look at Her shut Her eyes. Those Girls are really getting Her good! Are Her Toes Tied up too? Yeah She can't even wiggle them around. That must be torture. It must be look at Her face."

"See they want you to suffer." Kelly began again. "I'll tell you what if you can stop laughing for 30 seconds I'll let you out."

The young Girl shut Her eyes even tighter and clamped Her mouth shut. Kelly went to the two buxom blonde and handed each of them a hairbrush. The two looked around to see that other Girls were having brushes scrubbed over their soles causing explosive reactions. The Girls smiled evilly and began to scrub the brushes up and down the silent Girls soles causing Her to cry out.

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!"' She laughed.

"Ohhh, so close." Kelly teased straddling the Girl face to face. "So I can see that your Feet are ticklish but what about your underarms?"

"NOOOOOOO!" The Girl screamed as Kelly began to dance Her long nails in the hallows of the Girls sensitive pits. This continued for a few minutes before Kelly let out a surprised squeak. Kelly looked back to one of the two blondes who had Tickled Her stocking clad foot.

"Oh sweetie, bad idea." Kelly said with a smile.

Suddenly the Blonde was grabbed and dragged over to a large padded table. Her wrists and ankles were cuffed and She was stretched out on the Table. Kelly walked over and pulled the blonde girls shoes off casting them aside and looking down to Her socked feet. The blonde girl began to thrash around on the table as Kelly began to tickle Her socked soles. The other blonde watched nervously as Her friend was tormented by a clearly vengeful Kelly. After about 15 minutes Kelly had turned this girl over to the mercy of the crowd, of which there was very little. Kelly once again began to walk back and forth along the 10 sets of stocks offering advice and selling lock sets.

"NOT MY TOES! NOT MY TOES! PLEAHEHEHHEHEHEEEASE!" Kelly heard one of the Stocked girl cry out, the two girls tickling Her feet began to focus their attention elsewhere on the trapped girls soles much to Her relief.

"Excuse me," Kelly began addressing the two ticklers. "Was She just screaming for Her toes not to be tickled?"

"Yeah, that's why we stopped." One of the ticklers answered.

"I see." Kelly said reaching behind the stocks. "Let me teach you a little lesson about the Girls locked in our Stocks, once you're locked in our Stocks you don't get to decide where you get tickled." Kelly knelt between the two girls at the foot end of the stocks. "If She says not my toes, then you tickle Her toes." Kelly turned on a pair of electric flossers and began to use them on the helpless girls toes causing Her to squeal loudly. "If she begs you to stop then you Tickle Her harder. If She isn't begging then you tickle Her until She does beg. Once you are in our stocks you don't get any say, you don't get any mercy, all you get is tickles."

Kelly handed the flossers to the girls and they continued to poke them in between the toes of their victim much to Her protest. Kelly walked back behind the stocks and pulled out a large sign and placed it onto the stocks facing toward the crowd and stepped back to take in the scene. The two ticklers had now added their free hands into the mix tickling the girls bares soles as well, next to them a large sign read "Focus on my Toes" Kelly smiled and continued with Her duties making sure none of the girls got even a second of reprieve.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back on the main stage things were beginning to pick up as Rachel was now simply poking at the heart shaped tattoo on Three's foot.

"Looks like we've found your Tickle Button." Rachel teased as She poked the spot again causing Three to squeal and jump. Suddenly Rachel produced a large black hairbrush and held it up for Three to see, Three's eyes grew wide and Rachel flipped a switch on the back of the brush. The brush began to emit a familiar buzzing noise as it vibrated in Rachel's hand.

"AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA!" Three screamed as the vibrating brush reached Her hypersensitive soles. Rachel began to slowly run the brush up and down Three's soles as She laughed hysterically. This continued for a few minutes before Rachel stopped and set the brush down on the stage.

"All right that's enough playing around." Rachel began turning to the crowd. "Who wants to see out little victim here TRULY punished?"

The crowd cheered loudly.

"Very well, Ladies and Gentlemen may I present to you the cruelest device we've ever employed at an event such as this." Rachel said as a large cart was brought out, soon Rachel and a few other Girls from the Shoppe were affixing a multitude of devices to Three and the stocks, after a few moments Rachel stepped back and began to explain the new features to the crowd from behind the stocks.

"These stocks were custom built for our Victim. with Her exact measurements used to ensure that each device will complete it's task. Starting at the wrists our Victims arms are held high above Her head to ensure that the devices at Her underarms can work uninhibited, this device will alternate between a pair of electric toothbruses moving around inside the Underarms and special scratching devices that give the same sensation as fingernails running over the sensitive skin. Next you'll see that our victims has a thick collar around Her neck, this collar uses feather like attachments to tickle the neck as well as limit movement of the Victims Head."

Rachel walked around to the side of the stocks and continued Her presentation.

"Around the Victims torso you can see a large device, this device is custom fitted to the Victim to ensure the most effective amount of contact possible, a large number of finger like appendages will run up and down along the Victims ribcage while another set simultaneously produces fingernail like tickles on the Victims bare skin a third set will randomly poke at the Victim. The Victims Tummy will be treated to a multitude of sensations as well, ranging from light tickles over Her skin to hand like devices kneading at Her sides and hips. This device will also periodically reapply sensitizing lotion to the Victims bare skin ensuring that the sensations never dull."

Rachel walked to the foot end of the Stocks continuing to talk to the crowd as they watched in awe.

"Next our Victims legs will be treated to light tickles on any exposed skin, as well as slightly harder tickles behind the knees. Normally this would be it for this device but because we have an intimate knowledge of our Victim we have added another set of hand like devices that will squeeze the area just above the Her knees as this has proven quite effective on Her. Lastly we have the Victims feet, as we said before the Victims Toes and parts of Her soles are 100 times as ticklish as they previously were due to the Tattoo's that were applied. Unfortunately for our Victim but very fortunate for us the Sensitizing Lotion and the Tattoos work independently of each other, meaning that when the lotion is applied to the already hypersensitive feet it increases sensation another ten fold. The lotion will be reapplied every 15 minutes to ensure the effect doesn't wear off. This will leave our Victims Toes 1000 times more sensitive then normal which will no doubt prove to be quite entertaining. Speaking of the Victims toes each of them has been tied back to prevent any movement, above the toes you can see a set of ten electric flossers that will move about the Victims toes making sure not to leave one millimeter untickled. The Victims soles are not spared either as the device will switch between two single quill like attachments that will scrape along the Victims soles and a set of four hairbrushes two on each sole scrubbing relentlessly."

Three was starting to get concerned as to what She was about to experience, She knew that the Girls would never do anything dangerous, but they would absolutely torture Her beyond Her wildest nightmares. Rachel smiled to the crowd and continued with Her presentation of Three's personal hell.

"As an added bonus on this custom model the restraints holding back the victims toes are attached to a pressure sensor, whenever the Victim pulls against the toe ties it will set off an alarm and then cause the strings to vibrate for 30 seconds we have also added a set of small brushes that will tickle the edges of the Victims feet as well as the tops whenever this punishment is activated. Once activated the punishment will be disabled for a certain amount of time, but every time it is activated the time till reset will decease."

The crowd was cheering and calling for the device to be activated. Rachel walked over to stand in front of Three and the Device holding a remote.

"Are you ready?" Rachel asked looking to Three

"No." Three answered.

"Good." Rachel answered pushing a button on the remote.

Three couldn't even think as the sensations hit Her all at once after a few seconds She finally began to compose Herself enough to realize She was producing a high pitched squeal that no doubt could be heard throughout the entire fairgrounds before long the squeal dissolved into desperate laughter as Three tugged madly at Her restraints.

"Alright now we'll activate the Toe tie punishment." Rachel said pushing another button on the device. Suddenly a loud alarm sounded above Three's head and an instant later Her feet were treated to a thorough scrubbing along both the inner and outer edges as well as the tops. The strings around Her toes tightened slightly and began to pulse randomly driving Her even closer to insanity. After the 30 seconds were up the brushes and vibrations stopped and a timer began to count down signaling the time until the trigger reset.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Three screamed still desperately trying to escape the device. "NONONONONO! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The crowd cheered at the site of this petite girl pulling madly at Her restraints as Her entire body was relentlessly tickled by this machine all the while producing the most insane laughter any of them had ever heard.

"HELP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! HELP ME! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Three screamed to the crowd as they cheered on the device.

"What do you all think? Should we let Her out, or should we turn on the Sensitizing Lotion sprayers?" Rachel called out to the crowd. The crowds answer was obvious by their cheers and Rachel was happy to oblige them.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!' Three squealed even louder than before as the Lotion went to work. A few seconds later the alarm over Three's head went off again and the brushes and vibrating toe ties joined in on the fun. Three feel into silent laughter for a few moments before throwing back Her head as much as the device around Her neck would allow. Three began to cackle like a mad woman no longer in control of Her own reactions, She had finally submitted to Her inescapable torment allowing Her suffering to consume Her.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for watching our show, our Victim here will remain in the device and be available for pictures for the next few hours so please feel free to come on stage. Please however do not touch the device. Also make sure you give our lovely Volunteers a bit of attention before leaving, or if you're feeling particularly evil purchase a lock to ensure your favorite Girl isn't released until you see fit."

Rachel climbed off the stage and walked over to Kelly.

"Poor thing." Kelly said looking onto the stage.

"Yeah, I wonder if She'll ever talk to us again?" Rachel said with a giggle.

"Probably not right off." Kelly answered. "So we're giving Her the device right?"

"Yeah, Justine is going to set it up so that She can run it using a program. That way She can do it alone at home." Rachel said watching people from the crowd get pictures with Three.

"She'll love that." Kelly said smiling. "Anyway back to work I suppose, these Girls aren't going to torment themselves."

Rachel began to walk along the stocks.

In the tenth set of stocks sat a young girl with long black hair and black toenail polish who was cussing loudly as two boys tickled Her upper body. Rachel looked at the clock above Her head and saw that She had been locked up for about half an hour and currently only had one set of locks on Her stocks.

In the ninth set an older woman sat with only a few minutes on the clock, in front of Her sat two twenty something age Girls counting money.

"Girls Don't you DARE!" The woman scolded.

"Oh c'mon Mom you'll be fine." One of the Girls said dismissively handing $100 over to Kelly. Rachel watched as the two girls attached the locks to their Mothers Stocks and scurried off as She yelled for them to let Her out.

In the eighth set of stocks sat a young blonde girl who was being worked over by one of the staff members as well as a few people from the crowd. Beside Her Rachel saw another blonde girl arguing with Justine.

"What do you mean you can't let Her out?" The blonde yelled.

"I don't have the keys." Justine said nonchalantly. The blonde girl looked Her friend over as the three ticklers drove Her mad.

"YOU JUST HAD TO TICKLE THAT LADY WHO WORKS HERE DIDN'T YOU!" She yelled. "If everyone comes and takes off their locks you'll let Her out?"

"Yes." Justine answered.

"Fine, Hold on I'm going to go try to find everyone who bought a lock." The blonde said running off.

Rachel looked and saw that the blonde had three locks on Her stocks and one of them was green. "That your lock?" Rachel asked Kelly who just smiled as She walked by. The Stocks also had a sign that read "I like to tickle other peoples feet!"

Rachel giggled and continued her tour.

In the seventh set of stocks Rachel was surprised to see a young man laughing loudly as He was tickled by a large group of girls. His stocks had an impressive 5 locks and He had only been locked up for about an hour. The girls were taking great pleasure in taunting the young man as they ran their long nails along His skin. Rachel heard all the usual Coochie coo's and tickle tickles as well as some You like this don't you.

"Make sure you get His feet." A tall redheaded girl with an Irish accent called out to the Ticklers. "That's His worst spot. Isn't that right Darlin'." The Girl looked over at Rachel. "Would you like to give it a go then?"

"Oh no I'm all set." Rachel answered.

"Don't let all that beggin fool ya, He's having a whale of a time over there." The Girl said with a smile. "That's my Husband, if it were up to Him He'd stay in there for hours, but it's up to me so I suppose He'll be in there all day long." The Redheaded Girl laughed.

"So He likes to be tickled?" Rachel asked.

"Loves it!" The Redhead yelled out.

"Do you tickle him a lot?" Rachel asked smiling as one of the Ticklers hit a particularly sensitive spot causing him to cry out.

"Quite a bit, but I have to say I much prefer just watchin, something bout a stranger doing the ticklin makes Him beg even more." The Redhead said smiling.

"I'll be right back." Rachel said as She rushed over behind the table returning with a small envelope. "You really want to see your Husband loose it?"

"I'm listenin'" The Redhead said turning to face Rachel.

"Well we run a little business in the next town over, we specialize in this particular kink. Here is a little info about the Shoppe." Rachel said handing the Redhead the envelope.

"How much all this cost?" The Redhead asked.

"If all you want to do is watch while someone else Tickles Him then nothing. It's free to be tickled but you have to pay to tickle." Rachel explained. :Only rule is once He's locked up He's ours, you have no say in the matter unless you want to pay."

"So all we have to do is come by and you'll tie Him down and Tickle Him while I watch." The Redhead asked intrigued.

"Yep, all He has to do is fill out that form and sign it." Rachel said pointing to the release form.

The Redhead began to read the form. "So we just check off anything that isn't allowed on the first sheet and sign off on the second?" She asked.

"Exactly." Rachel answered.

"So what's to stop me from filling out the first sheet myself and just having Him sign the second one?" The Redhead asked.

"That's how we get quite a few of our Volunteers." Rachel answered emphasizing the sarcasm in the word volunteer.

"This place sounds like fun." The Redhead said with an evil grin.

"If you really want to see Him suffer ask for Nicole." Rachel said joining in on the evil grin.

Rachel looked to the sixth set of stocks just in time to see one of the Victims being released, She was dripping with sweat and had been in the stocks for over two hours. She picked up Her shoes and socks and quickly left the area still barefoot.

In the fifth set of stocks a young brunette was squealing as two couples tickled Her locked away feet as Rachel got closer She could hear the brunette begin to beg Her tormentors.

"NO HAHAHAHAHA! NOT MY TOES! NOT MY TOOOHOHOHOHOEES!" She laughed.

"Oh noooo, not the toes." One of the girls cooed.

"Please oh please don't tickle my toes." The other added as the two boys laughed.

"PLEASE PLEASE!" The Brunette begged as Rachel got to the Stocks. On the other side of the two couples a sign had been placed that read "Focus on my Toes!" and the quartet of ticklers was certainly doing just that. Each of the four had a pair of electric flossers one in each hand that they were using to dance in and around the poor brunettes toes.

"Someone has some ticklish tootsies." One of the girls said causing the other three to giggle.

"Best double date ever!" The other Girl said sticking both of Her flossers in the space next to the brunettes pinky toe. Rachel walked behind the stocks and grabbed a large contraption, She then walked out to the front of the stocks and began to talk to the two couples.

"May I?" Rachel asked pointing to the stocks.

"Umm sure." One of the guys answered backing away. Rachel placed the contraption onto the wooden stocks and tightened the nuts on it to hold it secure.

"Can I see those for a minute?" Rachel asked pointing to the Flossers. All four handed over their tickle tools to Rachel who placed them into the contraption so that the business end of each rested in between each of the brunettes toes. One by one Rachel began to flip them on to the objection of the ticklish brunette.

"NOOO! NOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"There we don't want Her toes having ALL the fun." Rachel said with a smile. "Here watch this." Rachel picked up a hairbrush off the stocks and began to scrub it over the brunettes bare sole causing Her to buck wildly.

"Hahaha! Look at Her!" One of the girls laughed grabbing the brush from Rachel. Before long the other three had taken places around the Brunette making sure that Her whole body got the attention it deserved all the while ensuing the flossers remained between Her toes.

In the fourth set of stocks Rachel saw a girl who looked to be about 23 with short shoulder length black hair a plethora of tattoos and piercings. Rachel was surprised to see that the Girl still had Her purple and black checkerboard socks on. At the girls feet sat a boy maybe 20 years old nervously stroking the Goth girls socked foot.

"She's cute isn't She." Rachel said walking up to the two of them.

"Ummm well... I mean." The boy started.

"You're never going to get a reaction like that." Rachel said kneeling next to the boy. "Watch this." Rachel began to scribble Her nails on the Goth Girls socked soles causing Her to burst out with the girliest laughter.

"See?" Rachel said satisfied with Her work.

"Yeah." The boy said doing the same on the Goths other foot.

"Do you like Her?" Rachel asked causing the boy to blush and stop tickling. "I see," Rachel said looking to the Goth girl. "You got a boyfriend?"

"Noohohoo" The girl giggled.

"Perfect." Rachel said with a smile. "You're going to take my friend here on a date."

"What? No I'm not hehehe." The Goth giggled.

"We'll see about that." Rachel said pulling off the Goth girls socks.

"What are you doing? NO DON'T! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" The Goth girl protested as Rachel removed both of Her socks and began to tickle Her feet with dual hairbrushes.

"Are you going to take Him on a date?" Rachel asked.

"Yes! Yes! Anything! Hahahahahahahahaa!" The Goth girl begged.

"I knew you'd see things my way." Rachel said undoing the latch on the Stocks as the Goth had yet to accumulate any locks. "It's a good thing that you go out when you did, ticklish Goth girls usually end up with a lot of locks at the end of the day."

The Goth girl and the Boy who had been tickling Her reluctantly walked off together. Rachel wasn't sure if the girl would keep Her promise but She felt like She had done Her part.

Rachel looked over to the third set of stocks which currently housed a girl in what appeared to be a school uniform. The Girls eyes were looking around wildly as what appeared to be Her classmates tickled Her relentlessly all over. The Girl tried desperately to cry out for help but much to Her frustration She had already been gagged by Her own white knee highs. Her classmates giggled and smiled as they worked the poor Girl over from head to ticklish toe. Rachel sat and watched in amusement as the group continued their work seemingly unaware of the crowd that was looking on some in shock and horror and others in delight.

In the second set of stocks another Girl sat as an Older Woman squeezed Her hips causing Her to bounce up and down as much as the Stocks would allow.

"GRANDMA STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" The Girl screamed loudly.

"Now, now Dear. Is that any way to talk to your Grand Mother?" The Older Woman cooed. "I Never knew your hips were so sensitive, and to think last year you spent all day doing this to those poor Girls."

Rachel watched the Older Woman for a few moments before Her attention was turned to the First set of stocks.

"LET ME OUT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Sachi screamed as a middle aged Woman ran Her long nails up and down Sachi's Stocking covered legs paying special attention to Her knees.

Rachel looked up at the counter on Her stocks and saw that She had been in there for almost three hours and had accumulated an impressive 9 locks, The locks were all smacking into each other when She struggled like some kind of evil wind chimes. Her ticklers seemed to be taking great pleasure in Her high pitched laughter and begging, and the crowd cheered whenever She would let out a squeal. Not an inch of the poor Girl was spared as a constant flow of ticklers came and went continuously. Rachel saw Justine talking to a group of Girls that She recognized as Sachi's "Friends" from earlier in the day. The group was giggling and pointing as their friend squealed with nonstop ticklish laughter. Rachel noticed that one of the Girl was holding Sachi's black flats and purse. After a while the group of Girls went on their way leaving their friend to Her suffering.

Rachel looked back over the ten sets of Stocks and stopped on the ninth set as the two younger Girls released the older Woman and the three of them began to walk away. Suddenly Rachel saw the Redheaded Girl Chase after them. After a brief conversation the Two Girls walked back over to the Stocks stopping in front of the fifth set. The two Girls giggled happily as they placed their locks onto the Brunette Girls wrist cuffs and Stocks before skipping away to join their Mother. Rachel walked over to the Redheaded Girl who was now standing in front of the fifth set as well.

"What was that about?" Rachel asked as She approached.

"Well I just figured, the young Lasses spent all that money on the locks, no need for them to go to waste." The Redhead answered with what Rachel assumed was sarcasm but couldn't be sure do to Her accent. "I told 'em ye might as well put 'em on somebody else, that way there's no way for 'em to get out, then at the end of the day they'll get an extra 15 minutes for every lock left. They decided to give theirs to Miss Toes Here." The Redhead laughed.

"Miss Toes?" Rachel said amused.

"Yeah, all She keeps screaming about is Her Toes, so I figured that's what I'd call 'er." The Redhead with a smile.

Rachel continued to walk around the exhibit for the next few hours before finally releasing Three from the contraption that had been tormenting Her nonstop.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

After another hour or so Three finally came and found Rachel out in front of the Stocks.

"How you doing?" Rachel asked as Three joined Her.

"That thing is relentless." Three answered. "No matter how much it Tickles you never get used to it. Normally after a while your ticklishness starts to wear off but in that thing it was like the first touch every time, and about an hour in the extra brushes on my feet and vibrating toe ties just stayed on, all I could do was scream, it was torture!"

"So you had fun then?" Rachel asked with a smile.

"Uh huh!' Three answered excitedly.

"Good it's yours." Rachel said. "A gift from all of us."

"Really!" Three cried excitedly.

"Yep. Justine even set it up so that you can use it alone, it will restrain you and everything." Rachel said pointing to Justine who was sitting at a computer that was plugged into the device.

"Are you serious!" Three exclaimed in utter disbelief.

'Yeah just make sure you set a time limit if you're using it alone." Rachel said walking to Justine.

"Why, what happens if I don't?" Three asked warily.

"It will run indefinitely until it is shut off manually, but you can't shut it off manually once you're in it." Rachel said smiling.

"So it will just keep going?" Three asked visibly tensing Her body.

"Yep." Justine said looking up from Her computer. "However I do have it programed so that if it runs for more that eight hours straight it will send out a text message to any phone numbers you program into it here. So far I added all the Girls from the Shoppe as well as Nicole and Sarah."

"What does the message say?' Three asked.

"It says, 'I've been locked in the Tickle Machine for eight hours, would you like to release me? Y/N' Then the machine waits 15 minutes and tally's up the responses if more people vote for the machine to keep going then it will tell you the results of the vote and continue to tickle you. It will also alert all the people who voted the results as well as send a one minute recording of you being tickled. This will repeat every hour until there are enough votes to let you out or someone flips the manual switch." Justine explained.

"What if no body votes?" Three asked looking at the computer program on Justine's computer.

"Well the Machine automatically casts a vote to keep tickling you on your behalf." Justine said with a smile.

"Oh, how nice of it." Three answered sarcastically. "Well I'm going to go check out the rest of the fair if that's ok."

"Yeah no problem, we'll be here." Rachel answered before Her and Justine began to chat about something in the programing.

Three took off and began to explore the Fair, She grabbed some lunch and watched a few of the other shows and exhibits. She was having a great time exploring but it wasn't until She saw the Roller Coaster that She began to get excited. It was one of those roller coasters that left you with your feet dangling, which Three had always loved. Plus there was no line. Three hurried and purchased some tickets and made a beeline for the coaster.

"Hello Ma'am." A young man said as Three approached.

"Hello." Three said handing him Her tickets.

"Perfect hop on in." The man said pointing to the coaster. Three hopped into place and the man secured the safety restrains over Her shoulders. "We're just going to wait and see if anyone else comes up if that's ok."

"Yeah that's fine." Three answered.

"So what's your name?" The man asked.

"Oh, it's ummm, Sarah." Three answered using Her real name for the first time in what seemed like forever.

"Wait a second." The man said looking closer at Three. "You're that Girl from the tickling thing aren't you?"

"Ummm. Well. Yeah." Three said nervously.

"Well it looks like we have a few minutes before anyone else shows up." The Man said hitting a button on the control panel. Three jumped as the coaster lifted Her into the air leaving Her feet dangling just about head level for the Man who was now approaching Her.

"Wait what are you doing!" Three yelled as the Man began to unlace Her shoes and pull them off. Without any further discussion the Man began to scribble his fingers all over Three's socked soles, causing Her to laugh uncontrollably.

"Hahahahahahahaaa! Stop No!' Three laughed as the Man held Her ankle and tickled Her toes.

"Wow you are Ticklish." The Man said stopping. "Anyway I don't think anyone else is coming so here we go." The Man walked back over to the controls and started the ride as the shoeless Three was whipped around the coasters tight turns and dives.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

By the time Three returned to the Shoppes exhibit the Fair was already closing. She walked over to the table and joined Kelly and Rachel.

"So let's see who's left." Kelly said looking to the Stocks. "The Girl in Two with one lock, Blondie in Eight with two, The Sock Gag Girl in Three with three locks, Miss Toes in 5 with six, and Sachi and the Guy in Seven are tied at twelve locks each."

"So then that's 15 minutes for Two, half an hour for Eight, 45 minutes for Sock Gag, an hour and a half for Toes, and three hours each for Sachi and the Guy in Seven." Rachel said. "Well let's get them set up."

Three watched as one by one the victims were prepared for their punishment. First the Girls would attach a set of eight flossers to sit between the Victims toes, next they set out a multitude of tickle tools at each set of stocks as well as a large bottle of sensitizing lotion. Lastly each of the Victims were blindfolded. Before long a group of volunteers appeared and took their places two for each Victim. The tickling began quickly and without any hint of mercy as all the Victims laughed and begged. After the first fifteen minutes the Girl from Two was released and Her ticklers relocated to the next two to be released bringing their total up to three ticklers. At the half hour mark, the Blonde was released and Her three Ticklers moved to bring the remaining Victims up to three ticklers each.

Rachel noticed the Brunette and Blonde were hanging around watching as the rest of the Victims continued to be tormented.

"Would you like to help?" Rachel asked.

The two Girls looked at each other and then proceeded to take a place at the Girl with the Sock Gag and Miss Toes bringing them each up to 4 ticklers each. After the 45 minute mark the Sock Gaged Girl was released and joined in on the fun bringing the total number of ticklers to 5 for each remaining Victim.

Three, Rachel, and Kelly sat back and watched as the three Victims laughed uncontrollably. Sachi's had one Tickler dedicated to each foot utilizing a hairbrush, a third Girl danced Her long nails over Sachi's stocking covered legs, while two more Ticklers attacked Her upper body one on each side. Miss Toes had the pleasure of having the three previous Victims seeing to Her torment, and see to it they did, only one Tickler was attacking Her upper body while the other four were dedicated to Her feet. One of the volunteers as well as the Sock Gag Girl were using hair brushes on Her well lotioned soles, as the Blonde and Brunette each had a pair of flossers that they were using between under and on the poor Girls toes in addition to the eight that were held in place by the stocks. The Girls giggled as their Victim squealed and begged.

"NOT MY TOES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! I CAN'T STAND IT! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!" Toes Screamed.

"Oh no you guys, don't tickle Her toooooeess." The Sock Gag Girl teased.

"Yes they're waaaaaaay to ticklish." The Blonde answered.

"I bet these flossers tickle like crazy huh?" The Brunette added.

"YEEEEESSSSSS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Toes answered through Her laughter causing all the Girls to giggle and redouble their efforts.

Lastly there was the Guy whose Ticklers had formed themselves one on each foot one on His hips and one on each side of His ribs and underarms. The Ticklers seemed to be enjoying the reactions that they were getting out of Him, and even more so the constant taunting by His Redheaded wife.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MAKE THEM STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He Screamed.

"Oh come now Mikey, they're barely touchin' ye." Bridget answered.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BRIDGET! HELP ME!" Mike Screamed to Her.

"Ooooooh you want Me to help do ya?" Bridget answered with an evil grin. She walked over to one of the now empty Stocks and picked up another set of hairbrushes. "Ladies you've each got two hands why not put 'em to use eh?"

"Really?" One of the Girls at Mike's feet asked unsure.

"Have at 'im Lass." Bridget answered with a smile.

"NO! NO! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Mike screamed as the second set of brushes hit His soles.

"Oh Yes, yes, yes." Bridget answered. "We're just getting started Mikey boy."

This all continued for another 45 minutes when Miss Toes was finally released, after some convincing from Bridget Miss Toes decided to join in bringing the total for Sachi and Mike to nine Ticklers each. Each set of Ticklers set themselves up the same, Two on each foot one focusing on the soles while the other on the toes, one ticklers getting the waist and legs of each Victim while the remaining four took care of the upper body. Sachi and Mike were going insane under their tormentors merciless assault, and Bridget had begun to spread Her love around between Sachi and Mike.

"C'mon Mikey this little Girl is being louder than you are." Bridget scolded. "Maybe some of Her Ticklers should come over to you huh?"

"YES! HAHAHAHA! GO TO HIM! HAHAHAHAHA!" Sachi yelled.

"Ooooh someone's awfully sassy." Bridget said walking over to Sachi. "It must be awfully hard to laugh in that little corset of yours huh sweetie. Why don't you let me help you get a bit more comfortable." Bridget began to remove Sachi's corset top.

'WHAT NO! HAHAHAHAHA! DON'T DO THAT!" Sachi protested but it was to late, Bridget had already taken the corset away leaving Her with only Her bra.

"My, my your skin is so soft, you must use lotion on it." Bridget teased rubbing Sachi's bare tummy. "I have some lotion too."

'NOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sachi laughed as Bridget began to cruelly massage the sensitizing lotion in to Sachi's now bare torso.

Before long Sachi's begging stopped and She simply produced helpless laughter with an occasional squeal thrown in the mix. Mike wasn't much better off as Bridget had seen fit to remove His shirt as well.

"Alright everyone," Rachel said getting everyone's attention. "We have one hour left on these two, so we're going to take a vote." Everyone looked curiously at Rachel as She spoke. "We can either keep going like this or we can have these two suffer like our little Three here did earlier in the day." Kelly wheeled out two large sets of stocks that had already been fitted with all the Tickle Machine components. "Show of hands who wants to put them in the Tickle Machine?"

Everyone's hands shot up and within a few minutes and after some fruitless struggling from the Victims Sachi and Mike were locked into the two Tickle Machines.

"Both of these Machines are set to Maximum for the next hour." Rachel said getting ready to hit the start button. "Here we go."

The Machines began to make noise as Sachi and Mike's eyes shot open, within a few seconds the Machines could no longer be heard over the squeals that were coming out of the two Victims. Rachel and Kelly began to show the already released Victims the photos that would be posted on their website, at the exhibit at the Fair as well as in the local paper the next day. Each Victim had one photo for each lock left at the end of the day.

The Girl who had been Next to Sachi all day was shown laughing loudly as Her Grandmother squeezed Her hips with Her shirt lifted up exposing Her bare belly.

The Blonde who had Tickled Kelly was shown tied down to the rack as a large crowd tickled Her from all sides in Her first photo, and toe tied in the Stocks being tickled by Kelly and Justine in the second.

The Sock Gag Girl's first photo was shown with one sock still on Her right foot while the toes of Her left foot were already tied back. Her missing sock was being used to gag Her as two shoeless Girls wearing the same uniform tickled Her, one on Her socked foot while the other used a hair brush on Her bare toe tied sole. The next photo showed a third uniformed Girl tickling Her bare underarms as the brushing continued on Her left foot. Two more Girls had a hold of the toe of Her remaining knee high and were pulling on it causing it to slowly slide off, in the picture the sock was stretched out and about halfway down Her leg. The last image had the four Ticklers facing the camera, two of them tickling the Victims underarms and ribs while the two that were tickling Her feet sat facing the camera with Her bare soles between their heads and their own socked soles out in front of them facing the camera as they spread their toes. Each of the Girls was scrubbing a brush on one of the Victims soles while their free hands held up the Victims remaining sock which had the word Freshman and their sorority name written on it in black marker.

Kelly and Bridget giggled as Miss Toes flipped through Her photos turning more and more red with each photo. The first photo showed Her locked securely in the Stocks still wearing Her shoes, shorts, and a black tank top. She was giggling shyly as another Girl lightly tickled Her arms halfway between Her elbows and underarms. In the next photo She appeared to be yelling angrily at the same Girl who had one of Her shoes halfway removed from Her trapped foot. In the third photo She was using Her arms to hide Her face from the camera and both of Her shoes had been removed and now sat on the ground in front of the Stocks, revealing Her bright pink socks. She was using one socked foot to cover the other and a caption under the photo simply read "Uh-Oh." The next photo showed two Girls tickling Her pink socked feet both of them giggling as She thrashed around within the confines of the Stocks. In the fifth photo both of Her pink socks had been placed on the ground near Her shoes and the two Girls, who had been tickling Her in the previous photo, were now laughing hysterically as Justine tied back the toes of the poor trapped Girl. In the last photo the Girls shoes and socks were no where to be seen but Her stocks had now been fitted with a device that held an electric flosser between each of Her sensitive toes, in addition to this two hair brushes were being utilized on each of Her bare soles while another Girl reached around to tickle Her bare underarms. The poor Girl was obviously pleading with Her tormentors who seemed to be taking great pleasure in Her suffering. Next to the Girl was a sign that read "Focus on My Toes!"

After looking at their own photo sets the group gathered around and looked over Mike's pictures. The first photo showed Bridget closing the Stocks over Michael's ankles. In the next photo Bridget had already removed His shoes and one of His socks and was working on taking off the other one as He smiled happily. The third image Showed Bridget tying back Mike's toes as another woman looked on. The fourth picture showed the Woman who had been watching now wielding dual hairbrushes against Mike's soles as Bridget encouraged Her. The fifth picture showed Bridget smiling brightly as She secured a set of heavy locks onto Mike's stocks while another two Girls had joined in on the tickling fun. The next picture showed a closeup of Mike's foot as a hairbrush scrubbed up and down His sole and a set of well manicured nails scratched at the edge of His foot. The seventh Image showed Bridget laughing maniacally as Mike cried out in ticklish agony, all while another woman placed what would be the sixth set of locks onto His Stocks. The eighth picture showed a young college age Girl standing on one leg as She held Her shoe over Mike's nose while the rest of the group continued to tickle as Bridget looked on satisfactorily. The ninth photo showed the same Girl now with both shoes off laying in Mike's lap as She stuck both of Her socked soles in His face. The tenth showed the Girl who had been sticking Her socked feet in Mikes face now using a set of Hairbrushes to tickle His bare feet. The eleventh photo showed Mike being tickled by the volunteers and other Victims after Bridget had removed His shirt.

Next everyone gathered around to look at Sachi's picture set. Sachi's first photo showed Three stretching Sachi's black stockings away from Her toes, holding a pair of scissors about to cut the stockings off. The second image showed a close up of Sachi's face as She yelled angrily at the person taking the photo. The third image was a closeup of Sachi's tied toes showing off Her alternating red and black toe nail polish. The fourth picture was another close up of Sachi's feet but this time the Camera person was using a brush on Her bare sole causing Her toes to pull against the strings that were tying them back. A caption on the picture simply read "Coochie coochie coo". The fifth image showed Sachi squealing as a group of ticklers attacked every inch of Her body while a large crowd looked on. The next image showed a close up side shot of Sachi's feet and two Girls laughing faces as the two Girls each used dual flossers between Her toes causing Her to pull desperately against the ties that held them in place. Both of the ticklers were laughing brightly as they held the flossers between the trapped toes. The caption written on the image read "Toe Ties are soooooooooooooo mean!" The seventh image showed ten sets of locks securing Sachi's stocks. "Her fate is sealed." was written on the bottom of the image. The eighth picture showed Sachi's eight friends two of which were using Hairbrushes on Her soles while two more used flossers between Her toes, the remaining four were tickling all over Sachi's upper body causing Her to lift Her bottom up off of the Stocks in an attempt to escape. The ninth photo showed one of Sachi's friends using a ball point pen to write on Her bare soles. Under the toes of Her right foot "Tickle Me!" was written, while "No Mercy!" was written on the other foot. "HA! HA! HA!" was also written on Her heels and in the center of each foot "Leave on your locks!" was written in bold letters. The tenth image showed to older women from the crowd using scrub brushes and soapy water to clean Sachi's soles as She continued to laugh loudly. The eleventh image showed Sachi being tickled by the volunteers after Her corset had been removed by Bridget.

Justine walked up and took an picture of both Mike and Sachi to finish out their photo albums. The rest of the hour passed as Sachi and Mike cried out desperately as the tickle machines relentlessly tortured them. Once the machines had been turned off it took about another ten minutes before either of them were able to move or speak.

"Here." Kelly said handing them each a bottle of water.

"Thanks.' Sachi said gulping down the water.

"You alright?" Kelly asked looking Sachi over from head to toe.

"How much would it cost to have my friends tickled." Sachi asked coldly.

Kelly smiled mischievously. "I'm sure we can work something out." She said before walking over to a table and picking up a photo album and flipping through it. "What do you think of this?"

"Perfect." Sachi said smiling evilly and grabbing the album from Kelly.

"Oooooooh, I've got an idea too." Bridget said looking at the picture. "I'll bring it in tomorrow."

"Alright all you have to do is get them here tomorrow morning." Kelly said taking back the album.

"No problem, I'll just tell them they can put me in the stocks again." Sachi said laughing.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day Sachi sat laughing as Her eight friends were being forced into restraints in front of Her. Once all eight were fully locked away Sachi walked over to take a closer look at the device. The device was a giant round cage, and each of the Girls sat facing out of the cage with their feet dangling below them. All of the Girls ankles were connected to a set of spreader bars that not only held their own ankles in place but also connected them to the Girl on either side as well. There was a set of stairs that would allow people to enter the cage behind the Girls and all of the Girls arms were secured over their heads exposing their sides and underarms for tickling. Sachi climbed the stairs and entered the cage giddily.

"I hope you all wore a cute bra today." Sachi said producing a pair of scissors. All eight Girl screamed a swore as Sachi cut their shirts off leaving them with only their bras to protect their upper bodies. Sachi walked up behind Jennifer, the Girl who had tickled Her the day before and began to squeeze just below Her ribcage forcing Her to produce deep loud laughter.

"Oh fuck." Jennifer said in a defeated voice once Sachi had stopped. "There is no way you're going to let us out of here is there?"

"No way." Sachi said walking down the stairs and standing under the Girls. "And you won't be needing these either." Sachi said as She began to removed the trapped Girls shoes putting them into a big box.

Sachi stepped back as eight pairs of socked feet dangled before Her squirming nervously in the cool morning air. None of the Girls even made an attempt to escape knowing all to well from the day before that once you were trapped there was no way out. Justine began to snap pictures of the trapped Girls and before long the park had opened and a crowd had already gathered to see what was going on.

"Come one, come all and witness the Giggling Gibbet!" Rachel cried out. "Watch as our eight Victims are punished for their crimes. These eight young Girls are charged with falsely imprisoning one of yesterdays Victims forcing Her to endure an entire day of ticking at the hands of strangers. As punishment they have been robbed of their shoes and shirts and put on display in our cage, their arms overhead and their feet left to dangle well within the reach of the crowd. Also feel free to climb up into the cage to ensure that their upper bodies are not left unpunished." Sachi giggled as members of the crowd began to tickle Her friends socked soles as other climb the stairs and began to tickle the Girls there as well. "The Girls will remain here at the mercy of the crowd throughout the day, and for every $100 collected the Girls will be forced to endure an additional half hour of ticklish torment, additionally if over $2500 is collected today the Victims will remain in this device throughout the rest of the fair!"

Sachi's friend were beginning to break after only a few minutes of tickling, Sachi was beside Herself with laughter as She listened to their desperate pleas for mercy.

"You look like you're enjoying yourself." Kelly said walking up to Sachi.

"Oh yeah!" Sachi said not taking Her eyes off of Her friends.

"Hmmmm, I'm not sure they're suffering quite enough yet." Kelly said walking over to the caged Girls. Sachi was bent over with laughter as She watched Kelly began to peel each of the Girls socks off before using Her long nails to scribble all over the now bare soles dangling in front of Her. The crowd continued to tickle the eight Girls for about an hour before Sachi heard a familiar voice behind Her.

"Alrighty Mike, bring them over 'ere" Bridget said pointing to the cage. Sachi watched as Bridget reached into the box and pulled out strange device then reached up and grabbed Jennifer's leg and secured a strap around Her calf holding the device in place. She then pressed up on the sole of Jennifer's foot pushing the top of Her foot against the device, She then proceeded to run a string in between Jennifer's toes holding them in place.

"They're toe ties!" Sachi cried out before falling over with laughter. Kelly and Bridget secured the rest of the Girls feet with the toes ties before applying sensitizing lotion and handing out tickle tools to the crowd. Before long all eight Girls were screaming and begging madly as the crowd tormented them relentlessly. Sachi walked over to Rachel and Justine who were sitting at a computer giggling.

"What's so funny." Sachi asked looking at the screen.

"Oh... Umm well, Three is in Her Tickle Machine right now." Justine answered.

"We're trying to decide whether or not to mess with Her." Rachel added.

"Mess with Her?" Sachi said curious.

"Yeah, here watch." Justine said turning up the volume on Her computer allowing Three's laughter to emanate from it. Justine then began to click around within a program on Her computer.

"Manual override engaged." A computerized female voice said through the speakers.

"Hahaha, what no! Hahaha." Three laughed.

"Let's see... Ooooooh She has the feet ticklers turned off." Justine said as She began to click around the program again. "I'll fix that."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT MY FEET!" Three screamed.

"Let's see what else can we do?" Justine said going through the menus. "Well let's set the intensity to maximum."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Three laughed loudly.

"Oh this should be good!" Justine said with a smile. "Let's see set it to continuous mode with varying intensity... There!"

"Orgasm mode activated, continuous stimulation." The Computer said.

"HAHAHAHAHAA! WHAT?! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! AHHHHHHHH! OOOOOOOOHHOHOHOHOHOOOO!" Three laughed and moaned. "MERCY! MERCY!" She screamed.

"Oh no you don't." Justine said typing on Her computer.

"Safeword Override activated." The Computer began. "All stimulation set to maximum."

"NONONONOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO!" Three screamed. "MERCY! MERCY!"

"Safewords have been disabled, please sit back and enjoy your session." The Computer stated.

"HELP MEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!" Three screamed. "MERCYMERCYMERCY!"

"Safewords have been disabled, for the comfort of others you will now be gagged." The Computer said. Suddenly Three's laughter and begging became muffled.

"There we'll set it for an hour before it releases Her." Justine said before Her and Rachel walked away to assist someone from the crowd. Sachi looked at the screen seeing the countdown timer slowly ticking towards zero, She quickly sat down at the computer and clicked on the button that said "Set Time" and reset the timer to eight hours.

"Session duration set to eight hours," The Computer began. "Self release disabled, all stimulation types activated, intensity set to maximum. Please enjoy your session."

wow. this was the best story i've ever read. Please for the love of god keep writing like this. It's incredible!

OOPS!

Wrong Story!

Better not reading too much stories one after another - or immediately comment each :facepalm:
Added it now to rhe correct one (Ambers's secret)

Wow!
The game has got something!
The punishment also!
:)

But what fascinates me most is the - let's call it 'tickle wall' ;-)

There are all those feet waiting for you to torment them!
Asking you to torment them by what it's written on them!
You don't see their owners or hear them!
They are just some toys to play with!

The scene with one girl being evil and the other one trying to stop her shows it.
you just see the feet - but behind the Wall there is someone you Are torturing.
The top would have been this outcome:
Kelly asks them If they would like to donate a Souvenir to the pair of feet when leaving.
And then the socks come off and itching powder is added!
;-)

The other side of the wall:
I wander how they managed to get all those sorority girls to let them trap their feet in the wall.
I guess some sort of game that ended with them bound to the chairs and then Place them there.
;-)
Ooh! I try to Imagine to be one of them:
They tricked me and now I'm securely tied to the chair.
They carried me into this room and trapped my feet in that Wall.
They took off my shoes.
Now we sit here for quite some Time. How long? I can't See the Time on my watch.
Hey! My socks are torn off! Cold air. What is this all about?
Ah! There Are the socks again.
And again nothing happens for long.
"Oh no! Please not!" an other girl seems to be horrified. Then she giggles.
And I know it. We are all here to get our feet tickled! No! I want out!
A second girl has to giggle before she bursts out in wild laughter.
Oh God! Please let no one Touch my own feet!
Horror! To be trapped in that tckle-wall!

This Story has something!

Trapping your friend in such a stock. And even others are allowed to put a lock on it.
And until all locks are released being tormented.

Imagine you are trapped there and strangers add a lock.
Awful!
And they don't come back.

I guess you're better not too ticklisch visiting that fair.
And don't give too 'goog' reaction on being tickled.
And don't look too good.
Or look too Special - as Rachel's comment to the Gothic Girl reveals.
All reason attracting strangers to put a locke on your stocks.

Putting a lock on entraping a strange person.
Oh well - short fun for you - Long ordeal for the victim.
Most evil: put it on and just leave not intending to come back at all - as the two Girls do with the lock they had bought for her mother after releasing her.

The blonde Girl tickling Rachel.
Hehehe!
She had to learn the hard way that there are own rules at the faire.

Miss Toes!
Oh she is so evil treated.
She does not like it - but then even get's the sign focussing the Attention on them.

Sachi
Poor Girl the first day. Poorest victim of all I would say.
But at the end quite a devil!
:)
After being tormented a whole day and enduring that machine for the last hour sending Three to an eight hour trip in it - guess it would be better for her no one reveals what she had done. Or she might get in furhter Trouble. Or - guess Justine will find out soon and there's only one person who could have done.
What about another day in one of the stocks. Or even in that on the stage including the Show?
Or a day in coffing-device that was to be seen in the brochure.

Her friends!
;-) ;-)
I hope they reach the $ 2'500 target that they have to spend the remaining two days (I guess it is a Friday-to-Sunday Event?) in that Cage.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back