• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Submission Anklet - part 1: First Collaring (FFFF/F)

Smarty10

TMF Poster
Amanda knew she has done it. It seemed impossible, amazing, and finally it was hers. The result of her witchcraft which will make her erotic fantasy true. Her fixation with tickle torture and tease and denial, combined with her brilliant mind and ambition led her to this moment.
Yet it was only the beginning. Amanda's first victims will have to accept "the gift". Eager anticipation filled her at the thought, as she knew they will. In fact, she will take great pleasure in convincing them.

"Amanda is such a freak!" laughed Kathy. Lying on the beach chair positioned on the deck, she displayed her mannerism in every movement, that of a spoiled princess. Alice and Jasmine knew that Kathy gossiped about them as well. Actual, she was often rude enough to insult people right to their face. That was the main reason they went on with Amanda's plan. She promised them a way to pay Kathy back. They suffered her insolent behavior most of their first year at college, even though she was their senior by only one year. Now at spring break it was their chance to teach her a lesson. Amanda, who was hidden onboard, convinced them to lure Kathy for a ride on Jasmine's small boat, and of course the spoiled princess could not resist.

Kathy went on, indulging in her childish criticism of Amanda. She secretly feared the slightly plump red head, and managed to avoid her presence most of the time. Being extremely ticklish, and uncomfortable with being tickled, Kathy found Amanda's not-so-hidden pleasure of tickling people disturbing. Kathy liked to pose herself with a composed and bitchy attitude, and something as childish as tickling making her lose control of her body seemed dreadful.

Both Jasmine and Alice were popular. Jasmine's large breasts, perfectly shaped atop a guitar, fit formed yet soft body, won her a crowd of admirers. Her brown hair went over down the middle of her back in small, almost curling, waves. Alice was a bright haired blond, with cream white skin, and a slim figure. With a pleasant personality and warm compassion, Alice was hard for Amanda to convince. Amanda's promise that they are only going to tickle Kathy, nothing sinister, helped. Alice and Jasmine were ticklish, and the plan sounded like torture to them, but it won't really damage Kathy or do anything serious to her, just humble her a little. The thought of what they were about to do was scary for both girls, especially as they couldn't help but shudder at the mental image of being subjected to such a plan themselves.

Meanwhile, Kathy, the cocky brat with bleached hair and a well tanned body, finally decided to shut up, at least for a while. By now they were far enough at sea. The three girls looked ready for a spring break pool party, wearing bikini's and flip flops, with well groomed manicure and pedicure. Kathy's hand and toe nails were painted red, Jasmine's deep blue and Alice's white.
"Kathy, would you like to see a cool thing I built?" Asked Jasmine.
"Huh?" mused Kathy.
"Come on, it will be fun".

They went to the cabin downstairs, and Kathy found herself in a spacious cabin, with a low table set in the middle. The surface was covered with soft padding, with multiple small sinking holes spread all over it in rows. Each only a few millimeters wide, about two centimeters to the next one. Two centimeters was also the distance between two rows, creating a grid.
"What is this?" inquired Kathy, clearly not interested, more taunting at the meaningless contraption.

"You see" started Jasmine, as she walked over to the table. "The table is made of metal. Very strong. And covered with soft padding. But it has many holes and they can easily be seen from above the padding. "Now, if you take one of these" Jasmine produced a strange metal rod that had a padded wide cuff with a lock attached to it. "And plunge them through", as she pushed the rod through one of the holes, a click was heard, and the rod was locked into place, with only the cuff remaining upon the padding. "They can only be released from beneath the table. And they are immobile when locked. The pad auto locks and easily adjusts to any desired diameter."

Kathy looked at her with laden eye lids, showing total lack of interest "And I care because?"
"Because with that, we can fasten you to this table so you can't move at all, while we have our fun" the voice came behind her, and as her head snapped back, she saw Amanda and Rohana standing right behind her.

Rohana had a slick Hispanic figure, with big eyes and a fit body. Not very curvy, but sportive and lean, all the while remaining graceful and feminine. Kathy didn't like Rohana. While she wasn't as openly perverted as Amanda she hid a childlike sadistic glee, and Kathy couldn't really read her at all.
It took Kathy a moment to realise what was going on, as before she could process what Rohana said the girls jumped her. She was pushed with her back on the table, Jasmine and Rohana stretching her arms far above her head. She tried kicking at the other two, but Amanda and Alice already grabbed hold of her ankles, pressing them against the table.
"Hey!! What do you think you are doing! Are you cra..." CLICK! Rohana's hold of her hand was gone, but as she looked up she saw that her wrist was locked in a cuff to the table. CLICK! Jasmine fastened the other wrist as well, and now both of them reached for more rods to secure her arms over her elbows, making them immobile and her armpits completely exposed.

Kathy tried wrestling her legs free, but her ankles were already cuffed. Alice and Amanda went on immobilizing her legs as well, with two more cuffs over the knees, leaving her spread wide on the table. Jasmine was rolling some lever on the side, and the table bent up beneath Kathy's back, immobilizing her torso and further opening up her tights.
Kathy didn't fancy at all being so exposed, well aware of all her ticklish spots being on display for Amanda, the tickle freak. "You stupid bitches! Release me at once!" screeched Kathy. Rohana just nonchalantly gagged her by pushing a rubber ball into her mouth and securing it with a strap behind her head.
The girls kicked off their flip flops following the lead of Rohana's bare feet. The floor was carpeted and pleasant. They sat near the low table taking Kathy's flip flops off as well, as she wriggled her helpless secured feet.

"Well girls, shall we?" asked Rohana. To Kathy's surprise Amanda just went to sit on the side, watching. Before Kathy had a chance to wonder about it, the other girls descended on her and sent their hands to tickle her, joining in one after the other.
Kathy tried to hold back and not laugh, as Alice started caressing her tights, squeezing them every so often. Kathy's attempt at a poker face was a strained grimace, as she fought back the building tickling sensation, trying in vain to wriggle in her bonds. Alice's other hand started to poked and tickled her belly and ribs. Unable to hold out any more Kathy started giggling and smirking, laugh breaking through every now and then.

Then she squealed in protest as Rohana removed her bikini top, and let her breast spill out. Large, but not as big as Jasmine's or Amanda's, they jiggled from the slight movement and shakings that Kathy managed to produce.
Rohana, took out two feathers, one in each hand, and traced them gracefully over Kathy's nipples.
"EEEHHH, HAHAHAAA" giggled Kathy, still trying her hardest not to give them satisfaction of seeing her laugh. The feathers moved on, caressing the sides of her breasts, and she exploded into a high pitched squeal.
"AAEEEAEAEAAEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAA" yelled Kathy, straining her body, bucking. Rohana, sadistic smile on her face, kept gently feathering the sides of her breasts. Kathy kept screaming and straining, but her strength quickly run out against the immovable bonds, her body sinking to rest helplessly in the soft bonds as the scream weakened. Both Alice and Rohana kept tickling her as if not noticing. It was less than 2 minutes since they started.
"BHAAAHAAHA! NNAAHAAAAA! STAHAAAAHAA" the desperate screams dissolved into hysteric laughter, the gag preventing Kathy from even begging for mercy with actual words.
"you are a ticklish little girl, aren't you?" baby talked Rohana, working over her breasts with the feathers. All Kathy could do was shake in her bonds and laugh hysterically.

"She really is, kootchie koo, koochie kotchie koo" teased Jasmine as she joined in, holding two feathers and using one of them to caress the top side of Kathy's foot, while looking at the other feather, fascinated by it, but not using it to tickle yet.
"MMAHAAAHAA, NHAAHAAAA" Was all that Kathy could master. Her foot squirmed frantically, trying to escape the feather, but Jasmine skillfully adjusted it without slowing the motion, carefully tracing the top.

Poor, poor Kathy thought Amanda sadistically while watching the scene. It will get worse and worse for you, until you think it can't get any worse, and then you will meet my surprise, and it will get worse still. She could feel her pussy getting wet. Her feet were soft and plump, very sensitive, and she sat there barefoot like the rest of them. It made her feel exposed, and she got even more horny by thinking about being tickled. They could grab her, like they did Kathy, force and lock her on the table. Her feminine body and her feet will be helpless at their hands. They will tickle her until she breaks and then keep tickling, dominating and tormenting her as she screams and laughs. She was too ticklish of course, so she'll never allow it, but it did entice her sexually. No! Amanda told herself. She is the tickler, she tickled others, and that is what she liked most. But she knew she wasn't liked Rohana, who was dominant, strong, proud, a great tickler, yet hateful of the idea of being tickled and subdued. Rohana will be broken in time. They all will. Amanda knew.

Now Jamine's other feather joined the fun. Kathy tried focusing on the tickling, fighting it, but it was too much, too many places tickled at once. Rohana slid her feather lower, teasing from the sides of Kathy's breasts closer and closer to her armpits, while Jasmine moved the feather to tickle the sides of her feet, closer and closer to the soles.
"EEEHEEEEEHEEEHEEEEE" screeched Kathy, screaming into the gag with renewed vigor, drawing in the scream to subdue the sensation and the laughter. Alice traced small feather on the inside of the tights, so close to her outer lips. Kathy bit on the gag, screeching into it "EEEEEEEEEEEE"
Rohana's feathers stroked her armpits. Jasmine's went all the way up, and down, and up, her soles. The electrifying sensation overwhelmed her feet and her body, she couldn't scream anymore. Kathy threw her head back unto the soft padding, and laughed, tears streaming from her eyes.
"BHAHAHAAAA! HAHAHAAAHAAHAHAA" she couldn't think up words, or try to beg or resist. "AHAHHHAAAAHAAHAAHA" all she could do was laugh. Helpless, mindless laughter, while being further humiliated by the baby talk of the girls. She would give anything to make it stop. Alas, the padding and bonds were soft, causing no pain, no discomfort, no distraction from the overwhelming sensations.

Amanda massaged her clit, masturbating sensually to the scene. To the feeling of her own bare feet on the carpet of the cabin. The beauty of the three ticklers, who sat barefoot before her, carefree and slowly torturing Kathy out of her mind. They were laughing. Jasmine and Rohana obviously had either playful or sadistic glee, but even Alice found the situation infectious and was enjoying herself. The helplessness of Kathy, caught, restrained and broken by the tickling. Teased and caressed out of her mind.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH" moaned Amanda, coming with a powerful orgasm. The girls stopped their torment of Kathy, and looked at her. Alice was shy, turning away, but the other two enjoyed Amanda's perversions, and Amanda saw no need to hide from how they made her feel. For a while, Kathy was still laughing and giggling, catching her breath, as Amanda floated on the sensations of her bliss.

Finally, Amanda spoke. "You girls are giving her quite a ride. I would like to play with our guest as well, if you don't mind. A little private, one on one."
"Sure, wanna go watch the sea? We should be far out by now. Amanda will keep Kathy entertained while we kick back" suggested Jasmine, and the girls followed her up, closing the door of the cabin.

Amanda moved to Kathy, confidently sitting herself near her head, and looking into the tearful eyes of the crying young woman. She caressed her cheek with her hand, and Kathy's sobs intensified. "Are you afraid I will tickle you?" Asked Amanda. Kathy nodded, sobbing. "I will of course", the sobs intensified, "but do you think I could do something worse to you? That you would prefer me to just tickle you instead?" Kathy's eyes showed puzzlement. "You would prefer me to torture you some other way, would you?" Kathy nodded. "There is nothing worse than me tickling you, is there?" Kathy shacked her head. And Amanda's smile grew large and sinister.

"Oh, but there is something worse. How about being tickled again, and again? Having to come to me, out of your own will, and begging me to tickle torture you? Getting more sensitive each time, helpless to stop, or complain, or do anything to stop the suffering? Becoming my permanent tickle slave and toy?" Kathy's eyes grew in fear, but her faced showed mostly disbelieve. This was impossible.

Amanda took out a thin silvery anklet, and presented it for Kathy to see. "I call this simply the Anklet. Pretty, isn't it?" Amanda placed her finger on Kathy's clit, but Kathy recoiled, trying futilely to move away, she did not find the situation arousing. "You like masturbating, don't you? We all do. Tickling isn't arousing for you, like it is for me, that is why I am a freak to you. The nice thing about this little toy? It doesn't care". Amanda played with the anklet in her hand. "Once you are Ankleted, you cannot remove it. In fact, you can't do anything to take it off. For example, you can't tell anyone that you want it off, or do any other action you think might take it off. You will even be forced to actively keep it on, should someone or something try to take it off, including taking any steps needed to make sure it stays on." Kathy looked at Amanda as if she was insane. "That's just the beginning of course. The other effects are the fun part. You can't climax without my permission. If you masturbate, you will get a jolt of pleasure, and a slight release from your libido, but not real release. Like tasting the cake but not quite savoring it. And every time you do so, getting this little jolt and temporary partial release, the Anklet will gain power over you. This power will be spent by it to gradually break you. Making you hornier, making you get horny faster, altering your sexuality to be aroused by your helplessness or tickling, or making you more ticklish. Or, a little from all of those combined. It's quite flexible. It will use your own psyche against you, tormenting you gradually to subdue you. You will become absolutely addicted to masturbating, touching yourself more and more, giving it more and more power. Eventually, it will not allow you to cum anymore at all, not even this little bit. And you will be broken, helpless before your own libido, your will grinded by it, and you will come before me, and give yourself to me. And I will torture you to my heart's content."

Kathy looked at Amanda and knew Amanda was mad. She had to be. What sort of nonsense was this?
"You can't harm me" Amanda continued, "nor yourself or another wearer, while wearing this. Part of the gradual submission it will bring is obedience to my will and commands. Alas, it has one weakness, for you, and for the others who will be the first to enjoy this little invention. You must accept it willingly."

Yep, she was clearly mad. "You don't believe me of course. Once you feel the Anklet on you, you'll know what I said is true. And then you will be tortured. By me and by the girls. An eventually, you will submit and accept it, allow it to take control of you. I will know when, and we will torture you on and on, and eventually, you will submit. We won't stop until you do" Amanda smiled again, like a child looking over candy.

She moved down the table to put the Anklet on Kathy's ankle. Kathy tried moving her foot, to prevent her from doing so, but it was futile, Amanda effortlessly closet it on. She stayed there, stroking Kathy's sole and causing her to shriek again. As the Anklet closed Kathy could feel it, feel what Amanda said. It called to her, invited her to submit to be gradually teased by her libido, tortured and broken. "They won't notice, don't worry" promised Amanda, tickling Kathy's soles.

"AHHAAMAMAHAAAHAAHAA" Kathy was giggling and laughing, trying to shake the Anklet away from the foot, but it didn't move at all, lying perfectly on her skin, as if it molded to fit it, without pressure yet without moving, locked on, waiting to be accepted. Her hands were of course still locked above her head, unable to take it off.

"Hey girls!" called Amanda loudly, and after a while the others came back to the cabin to see to her. "Join in on the fun". Kathy sobbed helplessly as they descended on her again.
This time they used their fingernails rather than the feathers. Amanda sat at Kathy's head, smiling into her crying eyes, and slowly, gently, traced her armpits with long fingernails, sometimes teasing the side of her breasts and nipples as well.
Rohana worked her ribs and tummy, Alice hips and knees, and Jasmine took the feet once more, stroking her soles with a single fingernail up and down each one.
"HAHAHAAHAAA! SHATAAAHAAA NAAHAAAAAAA" laughed Kathy through the gag. She couldn't take it anymore, it was unbearable, it just had to end. But it went on, and she just had to lay there, almost immobile, and take it. Be tortured into submitting to it forever.

I won't break she thought. They can't keep this up forever. They had to let her go eventually. She went on a ride for the weekend, they had to let her go eventually. If she can survive it for those two days.
As if reading her mind, Amanda took out her phone. "Last time we tickled you for 15 minutes". "It can't be", thought Kathy. It felt like an eternity. And this time it was much worse. She won't last two days. She won't last two hours. She could barely think about lasting two minutes! Amanda smiled, putting away her phone to focus on Kathy once more.

Kathy screeched, thrashing against her bonds. Looking down the table the girls saw that Jasmine used some sort of smaller multi cuffs to lock Kathy's big toes, stretching her foot and immobilizing it. She was now using all ten fingers to trace Kathy's soles, the insides, the outer side, the toes and the flesh beneath them, and over the sole again.
The bonds held. Kathy barely moved. Her skin grew hotter, and she was sweating, thrashing and laughing in her bondage. They played with her, having fun tickling and teasing her skin, exploring new areas, measuring her reaction to persist on her worst spots. Kathy was crying and laughing and screaming, unable to think or fight back.
She saw Amanda's predator eyes through her tears. She had to end this. She just could take it anymore, no matter what happens next. She'll hold on without masturbating. The thought resonated back to her from the Anklet, she knew she couldn't, it will break her for sure, it was only a matter of time.

No, no, this could not be happening Kathy could barely think. She was broken. Amanda, the tickle freak, had her. Had her way with her, had her as her play thing, and she was willing to do anything just for a short break, just to make it stop. She thought of the Anklet, of the slavery it entailed, and she submitted, accepting it. The trinket grew cold for a moment against her skin, and then took over. She could no longer think of removing it, or hurting Amanda. She couldn't plan how to not be broken by it. She could only try and restrain the horniness she started feeling slowly growing inside her, until it will overpower her and force her to touch herself.

Amanda felt the Anklet kick in, and knew joy. Kathy, writhing under her fingers was now hers. The others will be too. Cute Alice, dominant Rohana, and lusty Jasmine, they will be hers. And others will be hers, female or male, she will bind them, tease them, brake them.

Not now thou. For now, Amanda turned back and focused on her toy, whom she had for at least several more hours before they had to return the boat. Only 30 minutes passed since they started, and she saw no reason to stop, slow down or give Kathy any break after the Anklet was accepted. She might as well start getting used to it, thought Amanda, as next time I tickle her, it will be much, much worse.

Last edited:
WoW!!! Excellent plot, well thought out descriptions...and truly sadistic in a fun, sexual way. Exceptional. Yes, please do continue.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back