• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweet soles (f/m)

wearyfoxes

I felt the metal clasps close around my bared ankles, and a rush of excitement overcame me as I considered my situation.

She would really do this, I thought, feeling a shiver run across my back as I realized that I would be at her complete mercy. Even if I pleaded with her now, if I screamed or pulled against my iron bonds, nothing would allow me to escape her hungry desires. We both knew that she had me where she wanted me. I now felt her hand explore my toes, caressingly. One by one, she squeezed them ever so lightly, rubbing each gently between her thumb and index finger.

Then there was nothing for an eternity. And then there was the unexpected sensation of the warm, amber liquid that I felt slowly cover my toes, run in thick streaks first across my arches, then across my heels until it covered my naked feet like a viscous membrane, dripping on the floor in small sticky puddles.

I braced myself for what was about to come and yet nothing could have prepared me for the sensation when the tip of her tongue first made contact with the tender flesh of my honey-covered soles.

"Oh!" I exclaimed in genuine surprise when she licked from left to right underneath the ball of my foot, writhing in in an intensifying ecstasy, responding to her every touch of my naked flesh, moving my body in the direction of her tongue, stretching my toes in sweet sensation's path, beginning to moan in tender agony, and ending in a crescendo of pure lust.

From her came but one word between each stroke as she lapped off whatever food fit for a goddess was still left on my ticklish flesh.

"More?" she teased and I complied, offering my stretched out feet until I threatened to burst.

"Oh, yes! Lick, lick every inch, do not leave a single droplet on my flesh! Take! Take what you will. I am yours! Willingly I succumb to your demand alone!"

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back