• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pad-foot's last theft contains MMM/M and MMMF/M sexual content warning

Axel flame

TMF Regular
It's late and the street is silent and deserted. He watched them, studied them for days, he knew their habits, their schedules, everything. He knew they would spend the night at their favourite gay bar, it was time to strike. They were wealthy, not stinking rich, but wealthy; as he predicted, at 23:15 they got out the main door, unaware of what they will find (or rather won't find) when they'll get back home.
He waited for five more minutes, then he approached the doorway of the condo where they lived and picked the lock, silently he climbed up the stairs, that was his thing: silence. In town he was widely known for his peculiar style, none of his targets ever noticed him or even acknowledged he had been in the house, he was known as Pad-foot and was the best thief in town, he earned that name because the police wasn't able to find even his shoe-print, simply because he didn't wear shoes, he preferred three pairs of thick socks for maximum stealth.
He arrived at the front door of their apartment, picked that one too without a problem then he went in: the place was beautiful, with those old-school wooden walls (with a sound-proof layer inside to prevent unwanted noises, which he didn't mind at all) and the wall decorations looked almost like a nobles' house. He looked around the living-room but didn't find anything except cheap silverware, that would have been more trouble than profit, and some 50 dollar bills near the phone, he took those and moved to the bedroom, hoping to find some jewels there.
The bed was majestic, made of dark oak wood it nicely stood up against the birch wood walls. Suddenly, when he was right about to look in some drawers, heard the front door opening and two voices chatting. "Hey, did you leave the door unlocked? Are you nuts!? We are lucky we came back to pick up your money, otherwise someone could have broke in." he recognized him, he was Michael, Matt's boyfriend. "Yeah right, all my fault, as always. Let's just take the money and leave, we are horribly la....WHERE THE HELL ARE THEM? I left those bills right HERE!".
He was fucked, all the windows were closed tight so the only exit was the front door, he had to act fast, he went for the bed, hid under there and waited, maybe they would leave and give him time to escape. "How are we going to pay without money?" asked Michael "Well, it's almost midnight, tomorrow we will call the police" said Matt looking around disappointed "assuming they will even be able to find a clue, this place is SPOTLESS. Come on, let's go to bed".
Fuck.
He tried to go back, go as close at the wall as he could, trying to stay in the shadows. Going back, though, he didn't notice something: a hole. The neighbour's son, a horny, skinny eighteen year old, made it under his dresser and used it to spy on them when they were having sex. That hole was big enough to fit someone's head and shoulders or, in this case, Pad-foot’s feet.
He waited while the two men undressed and, still arguing, went to bed, he only needed them to fall asleep and he was OUT.
Then he felt it. He felt something lightly scratching his socks, he turned his head a little and noticed his legs stuck in the hole up to his knees. The boy in the other room, hearing Matt and Mike's voices, figured those feet must have belonged to a thief. He couldn't, however, warn his neighbours or they would have find out about the hole so he did the next best thing, he tickled his feet to make him laugh.
Since Pad-foot was wearing three pairs of socks, it was more a nuisance than proper tickling but the boy started to peel his sock off, one by one and he slid one finger under his sole every time he did so, savouring the thief's reactions.
Finally he was face to face with his bare feet and started to play rough:
first he scratched the heels, but Pad-foot managed to hold out, then he caressed the sides of his feet and felt them shiver, then he slid one finger on his soles, then two and finally five. The feet were shaking, he was about to break him, so he upped his game:
he viciously scratched under Pad-foot's toes, then he licked his soles and, finally, held his toes back and licked that sensitive spot.
The dam broke.
Pad-foot let out a frenetic laughter waking up the two men who had almost fell asleep.
The boy was so happy to have helped his neighbours AND kept hidden his sex-hole.....but unfortunately for him, Michael and Matt decided to pull away the bed instead of pull out the thief.
"Why is there a hole in our wall?" asked Michael "I think that's John's room on the other side, the little fucker has been spying on us for God know how long." replied Matt, then he looked at the laughing thief and smiled "But I suppose we can forgive him, after all, he helped us catch this ass-hole."
The tickling stopped and all three of them turned him face-up, then they tied his wrists to the bed's legs while John tied his ankles to his dresser, he was trapped.
Matt searched him and found the stolen money while Michael started questioning him, with no avail. Michael was about to call the police when Matt had an idea "Let's make a bet, if you can hold your laughter for, let's say, fifteen minutes, we'll let you go. Of course you'll have to promise never to set foot in our home or our neighbour's." at the word “foot” John quickly tickled Pad-foot's soles "If you CAN'T" he licked his lips "you'll HOPE the cops arrive".
They cut away his shirt, leaving him bare-chested and bare-footed. They started easy, by caressing his armpits and lightly stroking his nipples with a feather, he could hold on and, after five minutes, he really thought he could make it. Things quickly got worse, a lot: Matt and Michael shifted their attention on his belly, rolling the feather in his bellybutton and scratching his sides meanwhile John, who had been idle for the whole time, started licking his toes and scratching his soles again.
He broke when they tickled his sides, armpits and feet at the same time, and it was only 3 minutes to go.
The tickling stopped, Matt and Michael smiled and unbuttoned his pants, revealing his half-erect member, Matt lightly slid the feather on the tip of is penis while Michael used a vibrating magic wand on his shaft and his hard testicles, after a few seconds he was fully erect. They then started to stimulate his member alternating fingers, feather and vibrator while John tormented every inch of his feet. After a few minutes the tickling stopped yet again and a woman's voice was heard from across the wall, it was Addie, John's mother "Honey, why are you on the floor? And why are those two feet sticking out of he wall?" "It's nothing mom, just a thief and I’m helping our neighbours make him talk, we are torturing him with tickling...and something more judging by the sounds coming from across the wall.". Silence. After a few more seconds the mother spoke again "Honey, you are doing it wrong." Pad-foot felt two more hands on his feet "To make someone talk you have to do THIS" he felt the woman's long nails scratching in between his toes, the sensations made his penis throb wildly while he let out a mix of moans and laughter "See? NOW he is suffering. Boy, this surely brings back some memories, back in the day me and my girls did all sorts of naughty things, thinking about it now...".
Matt and Michael started masturbating each other but Michael decided to end Pad-foot's suffering by putting the vibrator at it's maximum speed and sliding it across the whole length of his hard dick. Meanwhile both John and his mom, been carried by the moment, had started licking his feet while wildly masturbating.
The sensations were too much and too strong, despite trying his best to resist them, he shot a huge load after a few seconds, followed by his tormentors.

Time seemed to stop, he felt his boundaries being loosen-up, hands carried him and placed him on the bed, then ropes again, this time he was spread-eagled on the bed. His vision blurred for a moment, when he managed to focus he saw them all: his four torturers all staring at his naked body, they waited for him to breathe then they started again, this time however, they took turns on him.
Michael focused on his armpits and Pad-foot's member shivered a little, then Matt stroked his nipples and tickled his belly-button, hi penis started to move slowly. John licked his feet and scratched under his toes and Pad-foot was half erect again, when Addie gently licked his tip and scratched his balls he became rock-hard again. Then they jumped him all at once Michael and Matt focused on his armpits and nipples, forcing him to jack them off in the process, John was sliding the vibrator on his feet and was stroking himself with his free hand and lastly, Addie climbed on him and rode him while she tickled his belly-button and sides.
For the next two days, pad-foot was their captive with only brief moments of rest between a torture session an the other. When they finally untied him, they forced him to sign a deal: once a week he was to come back to their home and being subjected to one full day of “treatment”. They also demanded to know his full name and address, threatening to send those data to the police if he ever tried to run away.

To be continued

Last edited:
Well I for one think you made a pretty good story here. I like these male characters where it just feels like the hole world and everyone in it is out to tickle them. If you ever make a part to ied love to see it!

Well I for one think you made a pretty good story here. I like these male characters where it just feels like the hole world and everyone in it is out to tickle them. If you ever make a part to ied love to see it!

Thanks C.K. :D i really appreciate your comment because i'm a big fan of your work :) i have to say that i got the inspiration for the victim from your "tickle hotel" comic :) i'm thinking about the revenge part of the story, for now it will only feature Pad-foot vs Addie and John, then i'll think about making the other two pay :p

Thanks C.K. :D i really appreciate your comment because i'm a big fan of your work :) i have to say that i got the inspiration for the victim from your "tickle hotel" comic :) i'm thinking about the revenge part of the story, for now it will only feature Pad-foot vs Addie and John, then i'll think about making the other two pay :p

Oh that's awesome! I'll take a look at it once it's up. To be honest this made me miss the whole "hole in a wall" sinario. Can't wait to see it! Hope pad-foot still has some shit coming his way still lol. :)
Your doing great :)

Oh that's awesome! I'll take a look at it once it's up. To be honest this made me miss the whole "hole in a wall" sinario. Can't wait to see it! Hope pad-foot still has some shit coming his way still lol. :)
Your doing great :)

i'm still working on it but your comment really boosted my morale :) thanks man :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back