• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night of the Living Ticklers (part 1)

TKDANNY

TMF Expert
this is my first story writen totally by myself.
enjoy

“Night Of The Living Ticklers”

Amy a high school cheerleader was sitting in class when a storm suddenly came up. Her boyfriend Jack was passing notes to her she had already got his messages that on Saturday he wants to have her in bed and that she had sexy feet and he wanted to tickle them. Steve , Jacks friend passed another not forward. Amy opens the note and reads it, it says “wat a storm, want to curl up tonight” she quickly scribbled something on a piece of paper and throughs it at him. He looks shocked, Jack waits for the bell to ring and then goes storming out. Steve walks up to Amy an says “wat did you write on that note”, Amy looks confused and starts to laugh “I only wrote that if his dick was as skilled as he is on the football field then I would except” Amy laughs. “That’s cruel, you should say sorry” Steve says, “why should I?” she asks him. Steve walks away to try and comfort Jack but he was too upset, “I don’t get , first she saying, oh year, oh year but now she says im not good at sex” Jack says, “Im going to get her back somehow.”

A few hours later at Amys bedroom she is sitting on her bed with a short top and short pants with her bear feet softly against her teddys. She picks up the phone and dials a number, Jack picks up the phone at his house “hello” says Jack, “hi itz Amy” says Amy, “im sorry about school today, infact come round and ill prove im sorry”, “ok ill be there “ says Jack , he put the phone down and thinks (this is my chance to get my revenge)

About 10 mins later he climbs through Amys window and she sees him, “hi” says amy, “want a drink?” , “sure I would love one” says Jack. Amy getz some drinks and says “my parents are out for the weekend , want to stay for the night?” “ok” says jack as he slips a drug into her drink, she dosnt seem to notice.

A few mins later she is asleep this was Jacks chance, he gets some rope and a feather that a near by pigeon had droped, he ties her ankles and wrists together and the sucures them to the bedposts.
He wakes her up, she is trying to get out of her bondage, “wat are you doing” she screams, “im getting revenge “ says Jack, he points to her barefeet and pulls out the feather “no, no no, you cant do that” she shouts “why cant I” he replies, “because I have the most ticklish feet on this planet so you cant” she shouts again. But this gets Jack more cein and starts to gently strke the feather up and down her right sole, “noooooo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop………HAHAHA,\plz im sor..HAHAHAHA sorry” but the only part he paid attention was her laughs he didn’t care less, he then started stroking the feather across the toes “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, noo stop, HAHAHAHAHA” she laughs.

He carries on the tourter till she had passed out then left her mean while at the school Steve was making a revenge of his own, wat is it, find out on the next chapter.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back