• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Target Ticklers Episode 1 - Pilot

Work Tickler

TMF Novice
Finally decided to make a fiction tickling series. Enjoy!

Target Ticklers
"Pilot"

It was a beautiful Friday morning. Zack was still asleep. His alarm clock rang and he still didn't get up. His sister, Sapphire, burst into his room and smacked him in the face. "WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!! You're gonna be late for school!" "Oh sh*T!" Zack said. He jumped from his bed and zoomed straight to the bathroom. He quickly brushed his teeth and put on his clothes. He got his backpack and left without eating anything. His sister followed him on the way out. Zack and Sapphire finally got to school. Zack usually never pays attention in class. He always stares at his teachers feet because he has a little foot fetish. His sister knows about it because one time in class, she asked Zack if he wants to tickle her feet to find out if he has a foot fetish. "Zack! Zack! Mr. Venus!"(Zack's last name). The teacher said "Yes?" Zack said "If you're going to stare at the floor all day, get out of my classroom," The teacher yelled. "Serves you right." Sapphire said. *Note: Zack and Sapphire are in the same class*

After class, it was lunch time. Zack and Sapphire was walking to the lunch room until they saw a strange room. It was labeled:MAINTENANCE ROOM. Zack was curious, so he opened the door. There was nothing inside there except a lever.

Zack: What do you think it does?
Sapphire: Why are you asking me?

Immediately after 2 seconds, Zack pulled the lever. The whole ground opened up into a whole and Zack and Sapphire fell in. Down Down Down they went until they hit the ground. Then, three hooded figures appeared from the shadows. "Who are you?" The first figure said.

Zack: My-
Figure 1: SILENCE!!
Zack: You asked..
Figure 1: Very well, carry on
Zack: Like i was saying before, before i was cut off, my name is Zack and this is my sister, Sapphire
Sapphire: Nice to meet you now WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!?
Figure 1: You have found out about our secret base. We are the SSOOTI
Zack: What does that stand for?
Figure 2: Seriously dude? Ugh...
Figure 1 2 and 3: Super Secret Organization Of Tickle Interrogators.
Zack: How was i supposed to know THAT!?
Sapphire: And your supposed to be a guy with a foot fetish?
Zack: Don't act like you knew what it meant
Figure 3: Did you say foot fetish? We have that too. You'll be perfect for the job!
Zack and Sapphire: What job?
Figure 1: Lets cut to the chase. Our mission is to capture villains, interrogate them, and bring them to justice. Will you help us?
Zack: Umm..
Figure 1: You get to go on cool missions
Zack and Sapphire: We're in.
Figure 1: Excellent

Zack and Sapphire accepted the job. They were officially part of SSOOTI. "From this point forward, we are the Target Ticklers" Zack said as he rode up back to his class.

*Next Episode Promo*
Zack and Sapphire are now official Interrogators. They are finally assigned on their first mission, but being an interrogator isn't as easy as it looks, especially when your chasing a woman with a jetpack. Can they succeed on their first mission? Find out on the next episode of Target Ticklers.

Oh wow! Cool premise. I'd like to see more description of the characters because right now I have no clue what any of them look like. You've got a good idea to grow off of! I'm looking forward to it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back