• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Everybody

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
I have been absent from TMF for a while but I wanted to announce that I am back and have some stories up my sleeve. I am working on a tickling comic with a friend on DeviantArt, a new Jenni story, and I am also currently writing an erotic thriller to be published later this year called Red Light. I am also offering for a limited time, the first four chapters of Red Light, for anyone who is willing to offer constructive criticism. I have been gone for a while due to my relationship with softtickles1 but she and I are doing great and I wouldn't still be here without her. So... let me know if you would like a glimpse into my book and if you would welcome a new Jenni story and also... another brand new character that I am collaborating on!!!!!!!

Would very much like to read the new material which you have been working on, as I am a fan. Considering the quality of your previous work, I would be more than honored to help out reviewing whatever it is you have in store for us, PeterVincentTGVK. :)

Thank you for the kudos, grlglh22. If you private message me, I would be happy to fill you in more.

Now I hope your not working on that comic with one of those horrible freaks on the internet

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back