• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haven for Tickling Chp 5 F/f, F/f, feet, NC-17, forced orgasm

i64ever

TMF Regular
Chapter 5:

Chapter 4 http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?261055-Haven-for-Tickling-Chp-4-M-f-F-m-NC-17

Clara fought like a like a woman possessed, but either Kristen or Zoe would have been stronger than her alone. Together, she didn’t have a prayer. They quickly forced her down on her stomach, holding her on the ground.

“Dale!” she cried out, trying to scratch and crawl her way to the bound man.

“Damn it, hold her down Kristen! I don’t care if you have to sit on her!” Zoe shouted, pulling both of Clara’s arms behind her back.

“You didn’t tell me she was such a wildcat!” Kristen shouted back, grabbing one of Clara’s kicking legs by the calf muscle and holding it tightly.

Despite having her outnumbered and outmuscled, the fight was more intense than either Zoe or Kristen had planned for. Still, it was only a matter of time before they managed to strip her of her bottoms and pin her to the ground.

“Let me go!” Clara screamed, trying desperately to pull an arm or a leg out of either of her assailants grasp. She had a frantic energy, desperate for her freedom and her man.

“Get the damn things on her!” Kristen snapped, “I can’t hold her forever!”

Zoe nodding, taking out a golden circle from the pouch she (illegally) had on her waist. She snapped one on each of Clara’s ankles then jumped off of the redhead while Kristen did the same.

For a second, Clara thought she had won, that the two girls had somehow given up. Then she realized she couldn’t move either of her legs.

“What…what the hell!” she yelled, sitting up. It had to be the golden bands! They were doing something to her legs! Clara reached for the anklets, now making a slight buzzing sound, determined to pull them off, but with her legs out straight she could not reach them.

“Look who can’t touch her toes,” Zoe mocked her, “Guess all those stretches we had to do in physical education class weren’t quite so useless after all, were they Clara?”

It wasn’t that Clara’s legs were paralyzed. She could feel the floor underneath them, could clench her calf muscles and wiggle her toes. It was that her legs suddenly seemed to weigh about a thousand pounds! When she tried to lift them, she got her calves up about a pinkie’s width before they crashed back to the ground, exhausted. She gritted her teeth, using all her might to move her legs and managed to budge them maybe an inch before she had to give up, her muscles aching just like they did after a long workout or running a marathon.

“My latest invention,” Zoe said smiling, “The bands emit a muscle relaxing field, making your calves and thighs weaker than a newborn’s. You simply are not strong enough to lift your own bones, never mind the circles of metal around your ankles.

“Th…that’s cheating!” Clara’s exclaimed, her eyes opened wide. You weren’t allowed to bring tools into the Arena! You could only use what you found inside, like the dust she had found to gain an edge on Dale. That would give Zoe a tremendous advantage! No wonder she had overcome Clara so easily! Surely the Enforcers were monitoring this. They’d come in any second and stop Zoe, take her away and tickle her boobs just like the girl in the video…but they didn’t.

“I never play by the rules, little Clara. You should remember that,” Zoe reached out, caressing her cheek.

Panic rose up in Clara’s chest. What was she going to do? She was like the fly caught in a spider’s web, going nowhere and waiting for a predator to strike.

“I am the Tournament Mistress, Enforcer!” Molly Clayborn said in a demanding voice, shocked at being prevented by her own subordinate from leaving her control room, “You are acting in violation of your sworn duties! Stand aside at once!” She reached out for the statuesque blond blocking the doorway, determined to gently but firmly move her to the side.

This was ridiculous! Molly had no idea what game Steele was playing, but she had to get into the Arena. She had to save the girl, this Clara, from Zoe. If she didn’t, Clara would be at the mercy of a female Molly suspected was psychologically unbalanced. She was in danger, and it was Molly’s Clayborn’s responsibility to make it right.

Enforcer Steele just smiled. She waited for Molly to raise her arms, then attacked. She slid both hands into the larger woman’s now exposed armpits and started tickling like crazy.

Molly Clayborn shrieked, totally taken by surprise. Tickling was done only during a Tournament between two competitors, or by a Dom to their Sub, or by trained government agents as part of a re-education. It was NOT done to one’s superior!

“Whhahahtt arerer yuhuhuhuhhuu ah ahahahahahhahah nohohohohohohoho I I ah ahahhah staawwwppp ittt ahahahah I I ahaa ahah orderrr ahah yuhuhuhuhuhhuuhu!!!!!”

Molly reflexively snapped both arms down, protecting her hollows, only to have Steele move her wiggling fingers to Molly’s belly and sides. The Tournament Mistress was a large woman, so Steele’s fingers met only soft, malleable flesh that they could squeeze and kneed and they danced over her body.

“HE EHE EHEHEH NAWOOOO E EHEHE EHEH NAWWTTT EHEEHEHEH GRRGGHHHHHHHYUHUHUHUHU AHAHAHAH YUUUHUHUHH HAHAH CAHAHAHHNNTTTTTTT AHA AHAHAHAH STAAHAHAHWWWPPP AAHAHH AHAHAHTTTTT AHAHAHA OOONNCCEE EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEEH!!!”

Molly could have lashed out, could have easily hit the Enforcer with an open hand or forearm, but so engrained in her was the concept “never cause pain” that it didn’t occur to her. Instead, she took one step backwards, away from the tickling fingers, then another. That proved her undoing.

Enforcers were trained in the best way to subdue belligerent lawbreakers, and Steele had learned her lessons well. Even as Molly had begun emitting the melodious alto notes that were her cries of laughter, Steele had slid her leg behind the Tournament Mistress’s. When Molly tried to retreat, she stumbled over it and fell to the ground, landing hard on her back.

Steele pounced. She quickly moved behind Molly, dropping her knees down on the larger woman’s forearms, positioning the Tournament Mistress’s head between her thighs. Then the Enforcer started tickling her biceps with light quick flicks of her fingertips.

“he eheh ehehehe ehehehennnforrcerrr eh eheehehheheh ennnnfoohohorrrrrceheheheherrrrrrr thihihihiss issss ahehe ehehehehehe ouuttu hohhohoho oofff lihhihihinnneeeee!!!”

“Like I said, Tournament Mistress, you are staying right here.” Steele said sharply.

So close. Clara had been so close to achieving her goal. She could still feel Dale’s manhood in her hand, his muscular legs between her own. She had owned him. Her blood still boiled from the experience. Now all she could do was gaze at his perfect form across the room, still naked, still there to be touched and fondled. It drove her crazy, being unable to go to him and take him. Clara cried out in pure frustration, like a wounded animal.
“Oh settle down,” Zoe said, a tinge of disgust in her voice, “You didn’t really want that…that boy! You want me, precious one, you’ve just forgotten, that’s all.” She sat near Clara’s shoulders and began petting her hair like one would a beloved pet, as if the physical contact would calm the enraged woman.
“Damn it, can’t you just leave me alone! I don’t want you, you fat cow!” Clara snarled, her frustration and disappointment giving her normally sunny disposition a nasty edge. She was being unfair, or course. Zoe wasn’t fat, she just wasn’t the slender willow Clara was. Zoe’s near nudity showed off a shapely body with amble curves, a figure many women would be proud to possess.

“Oh, you’ll want me,” Zoe said smugly, “Just let me activate that collar you’re wearing. Then you’ll want me more than anything else in the world. Definitely more than some stupid boy. And there’s nothing you can do to stop me, not with those anklets on anyways.”

Clara wasn’t in the mood to be fair or to surrender to the inevitable. Putting both hands on the ground, she managed to flip her body over, so she was lying on her stomach. Now she could clearly see her Dale, still sitting with his back to the wall, apparently as stunned by the sudden events as she was.

“Dale!” she called out, “I’m coming baby!” Clara started pulling herself by her arms, dragging her body with its limp, lifeless legs across the floor. She traveled one foot, then another, ignoring the pain in her biceps, only aware of the raw need to get to her man.

“Aww, honey don’t be bitter. I know exactly how to make you smile!” Zoe reached for one of Clara’s bare feet. The top of her foot was pressed against the floor, its soft sole facing the ceiling, making it an easy target. Zoe’s index finger found the crease that ran through the middle of the balls of Clara’s feet and quickly slid down it, from toes to heel, then back up again.

“rggggrrrr ehehe ehe nawwooo eheheh nooooo” Clara giggled. Her laughter made her arms give away, shoulders crashing back to the floor. Clara gritted her teeth, pushed herself up again and pulled her limp body towards her boy again.

“You’re going to insist on doing this the hard way, aren’t you?” Zoe asked. She reached down again and started stroking Clara’s sole with her index finger again. Clara lost it again, the steady stream of giggles returning. Even though Zoe was only using one finger, her technique was perfect, and Clara just could not resist it.

But this time, Clara didn’t crash back to the ground. Even as Zoe’s finger kept swooping up and down, tracing one wrinkle that ran across the bottom of her foot, Clara kept her arms taut, kept pulling herself slowly forward.

“ehee neeheoooo nawoooo eh ehehehehe eiii eheheeh I wiihihihillll eheh ehehehe mahahaahkkkeee eheheh eheh maaakkeeheeheheh iihihihihttttttt!!! Dahahahahlleleeeee ahahahahha I’m ahahah cuhuhumminngggg ahaha a!!!”

Zoe seemed amused, following after her lightly tickling her foot, keeping Clara giggling as she worked for her goal. She was playing with Clara, like a fisherman letting the fish run for a bit with the hook in its mouth. When she got halfway across the room, however, Zoe reeled her in. She grabbed both of Clara’s ankles and dragged her backwards across the smooth surface.

“No! No, damn it! Let me go!” Clara barked, “I need him! I want Dale! I BWWWAHHAHAHAHH mmmmMMMM GggGRHR hee ehehe nonononon hehe eheh HEHE EH EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE YOUHUHUHUHUHHH HA AHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHA NAWWWOWOWO A AHAHA AHAHAHMMMMGGR GRRGR AH AHAHAHHAHA I I AHA AHAHAHAHANNNN AHA AHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!”

Zoe started raking all five fingers over Clara’s sole, her nails grazing over the silky soft skin. They kept finding the spots on the redhead’s foot that drove her mad. Zoe’s thumb, for example, was constantly digging into the bottom of her high arch close to her heel, while her middle and index fingers kept zeroing in on the crease that ran through the balls of her feet.

“Oh yes,” said Zoe, her voice tinged with lust, “I remember that spot. That’s the one that always got you going back at the Juvenile Center, isn’t it honey. Gichie gichie goo, my pretty girl, gichie, gichie goo!”

“HA AHAH AHAHAH NAWWOOOA AH AHAAHHA N AH GGRRR AHAHAHAHH AHAHAHA NAWOOO IHIHIHIHIHHI HAHAHAHH NAWWOOOO GIIICHHIIEEE HAH AHAHAHH NAWWOOO GICHHIIEEE AHAH AHAHA!!!”

Clara howled. Damn it, she hated the teasing! It made everything tickle so much more! Somehow Zoe knew that! And about her tickle spots! How? No one had ever done this to her before, had they? She…she couldn’t remember, but it felt so awfully familiar, every taunt, every touch of Zoe’s knowing hands on her soles brought with it this horrid Deja vu!

The worst part of it was that even as the tears formed in her eyes, she could still see Dale. He had moved backwards, put himself up against the wall, but he was still helpless, with his hands tied and his manhood still exposed, still erect. He was still there for the taking.

Even as she howled, even as the laughter caused by Zoe’s talented fingers running across her sole threatened to consume her, Clara still tried to reach Dale. Zoe’s hold on her ankle was so light, one good kick would have freed it, but her legs were still too weak to even twitch. Instead, Clara put hands on the ground and tried to lurch her body forward again, but her arms were trembling too much to support her own weight for more than a second. She collapsed again, body heaving with exhaustion.

And then she watched the other woman walk over to the man she was trying to reach.

Kristen towered above Dale. Of all the females, the blonde bombshell was the only one who could have been called athletic. Her body had the sleek lines of one of the great hunting cats, powerful without being bulky. A hair taller than Dale and skinned tanned a light bronze, she looked more like an amazon warrior than anything else.

“So I get you,” Kristen said simply, looking Dale up and down, “Not too bad, though you could use a bit more muscle. At least you’re probably too weak too much against me. That’ll make the things I’m planning on doing to you that much easier.”

Dale looked up at Kristen and felt a shiver go down his spine. There was no kindness in her expression, no warmth or compassion, just a perverse lust. She was looking at him like a thing, a possession to which she could do whatever she wanted. At least with Clara, there had been an affection in her eyes. She had wanted to control Dale, but in a way that would have brought pleasure to both of them. That was why he would have submitted to her so easily. But Kristen…Kristen would use him to sate her own desires with little concern for his well being. The thought of being a Sub to such a woman scared him.

“You haven’t gotten me yet,” Dale snarled. He would resist her, he’d have to. Damn, if only Clara hadn’t tied his hands together! Maybe her would have had a chance against the taller, stronger woman. At least his legs were free. Dale tensed the muscles in his calves and thighs, waiting for a chance to strike a blow,

“That’s so cute! Look who thinks he can fight back. No. You will lie back down and not struggle,” she said simply, no expression on her face, “Or Zoe and I will hold you down and tickle your privates in ways Little Red would not dream of. And we won’t stop just because you ask nicely. Do you understand?”

Dale glanced over to Clara and saw the redhead still tormenting her small feet. There was no way she could escape. Zoe could easily come over and help Kristen torture him and Clara would have little choice but to lay there and wait.

“We’ll turn you over on your stomach,” Kristen continued, “She’ll pin your legs while I tickle your anus and your taint. Have you ever had those spots touched before? I promise you, I can make that pure agony. You’ll think Red stroking your balls was foreplay. Is that what you want?”

Those words scared Dale even more. They were spoken without anger, frustration or deception, just cool logic. She was not bluffing or threatening, just stating the facts. She would do what she said not to be mean or cruel, but because it was the most practical course of action. She would punish Dale severely if he tried to resist her, and there was nothing he could do to prevent it.

He looked at Clara, his only possible source of rescue, and saw her helpless situation. From the sound of her chaotic cries, she would not even be able to save herself. He did not want to be this woman’s Sub, but he also didn’t want to be tickled to the point of insanity, especially when it wouldn’t change anything anyway.

“No, I don’t want that,” Dale said, the words bitter in his mouth. He relaxed his legs and spread them.

“Good boy. Obey me like that as my Sub and you’ll be punished less,” Kristen lay on the ground in front of Dale prepared to take his penis in her mouth. He just lay there, scowling, allowing the worst to happen.

“Ah, so angry. Don’t worry puny man,” she said coldly, “You’ll feel better about this after you cum.” Then she went down on him, wrapping her lips around his shaft and sucking hard.

As soon as Kristen’s talented lips touched his member, Dale’s fear and dread disappeared in a fire of lust and longing, like an ice cube being thrown into a fire. The scowl on his face quickly dissolved into a mask of pure ecstasy and he moaned loudly and deeply, again and again.

Clara felt a dagger stab through her heart. Watching Kristen do to Dale what she so desperately wanted to be doing herself was as much torture as what Zoe was doing to her feet. Even through her own hysterical cries, he could hear his moans and see his body quiver from the pleasure .

“All you can think about is that boy!” Zoe cried, jealousy filling her, “Maybe this will give you something else to think about.” She lowered her head and started nibbling on the balls of Clara’s feet with her white teeth, incisors scrapping over Clara’s tender flesh.

Clara lost it. She emitted a shriek high enough in pitch to shatter glass and started banging her small fists into the floor in protest. The tickling sensations that shot up her helpless leg were pure agony, setting her nerve endings on fire! It was more than she could bear. Still, even in her tormented, hysterical cries, she called out for Dale.

“AHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA NAWWOOOOOO A A AHAHA AHAHAHAH DAHAHAHAALLLLEEEE AHAHAHAHAHA DDAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHLLLLEEE AH AHAHAH AHAHA DOHOHOHOHONNNNN’TTT AHA AHAHAHA DOOOHOHOHONNNN’TT AHA AHAHA LEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHETTTTTT AHAHAHAH LEHEHEHETT AHAHAHA HERRRRRR AHAHAHAHAHAH DUHUHUHUHUHU THAHAHAHAHATTTT AHAH AHAHAHAHAH DOHOHOHOHOHNNNNTT AHAHAHH LEEHEHEHTT HHHHEERRR AHAHAHAH DUHUHUHUHU AHAHAHAH THHAHAHAHHHAAAATTTT!!!!!”

Nobody listened to her, of course. Kristen’s mouth kept sliding up and down Dale’s rock hard shaft, lips tight and tongue sliding up and down even as Zoe’s continued munching on the balls of Clara’s feet, teeth pressing harder as her own frustration grew.

“Forget him Clara! I own you! I have always owned you!” she yelled between bites, mouth now working back and forth across the redhead’s soles like an old cartoon character eating an ear of corn, savoring her delicious, silky skin.

Dale kept moaning, his legs trembling. He wanted to fight, wanted to kick Kristen off of him, to prevent what was about to happen…and he really, really didn’t want it to stop. The ecstasy gripped him now, filling him, terrifying him, making Dale want it more. After what Clara had already done to him, his body was already desperate for relief, and the sucking of his cock fed his desires more and more.

“HA AHAHAHAHAHAHA MIIIINNNNEEEE AH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MMM MMMM MMM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGGGRRHRHRHRHRHRHR AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ZOOEOEEEEE NAWWOOO AHAHA AHAHAHA MIIIIIINNEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NNNRGRGHHHHHH AAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!”

Clara screamed and screamed. Sweat now poured from her body as she was consumed by the sensations erupting from her foot. Zoe’s mouth knew how to drag every last chuckle, giggle and grin. Her tongue started flicking out, covering Clara’s sole with a hot, wetness that contrasted heavily with her hard, sharp teeth, but still tickled like crazy.

Dale tried to block out the pleasure, tried to focus on anything else, but ironically it was Clara’s sweet, sweet laughter ringing in his ears that stopped him. It was loud enough now, shrill enough to penetrate the erotic haze his mind had become lost in and made Dale remember when she had been laughing earlier as he touched her body. He could feel her soft skin underneath his fingertips again, smell the sweet fragrance of her hair, taste the sweat on her skin. Dale’s eyes were drawn to the redhead’s face, her expression of hilarious torment. It excited him almost as much as Kristen’s mouth did, and from both stimuli there was no escape.

With Clara’s hysterical cries of protest ringing in Dale’s ears, he exploded, firing his goo into Kristen’s mouth. His back arch and he cried out, thrusting again and again. With a buzz, his collar activated.

“You are mine.” Kristen said simply, now looking Dale in the eye, “You will tell me that you love me.”

Dale paused, panting from the ordeal of climaxing. He was exhausted, panting, but his eyes still lit up with a sardonic amusement. The idea of saying such intimate words to a stranger who had just molested him was ludicrous. He opened his mouth, a biting, sarcastic comment on his lips.

“I…l…love you,” Dale stammered then slammed his mouth in surprise. Why…why had he said that? He…he had panicked, like when you opened your mouth to tell your boss he was wrong but ended up praising his brilliant idea. But why…

Then Dale had an epiphany. The collar! His collar had activated, and it was influencing his thought! He couldn’t allow it, couldn’t let it!

“Now tell me you’re my slave and that you always will be,” Kristen said, her hand slipping onto Dale’s knee and giving it a little tweak.

The word slave sent him into a panic. It was officially frowned upon by society because of the many negative connotations associated with it. A Sub was a cared for Partner, a slave was property. Just hearing it made him want to run and hide. The very idea of saying it was not only terrifying but humiliating. He couldn’t…

Yet…yet…the sound of Kristen’s voice, the sparkle of her blonde hair, the twinkle in her blue eyes…something about her made him want to do as she said, made him want to obey her. There…there was a buzzing in his head. It promised joy if he did, fear and punishment if he refused. Part of him wanted to obey, to do whatever she said.

“HE EHEHEHEHEHEEHEH NAAWONONONONONONONO” Clara screamed, her feet still being tormented by Zoe’s teeth, “ AHA AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA TEEHEHEHEHLLL AHAHAHAHA TEHEHEHLLLLLL HEERR AHAHAHAHAHH NAWOOOO AHAHAHAHAH DAHAHAHLLLEEEE AHAHAHHAH TEEHEHEHEHELLLL HERRRRR AHAHAHAHAH NAWWOWOWO DAAAALLELE AHA AAHH AHAHAH PPLEEHEHEHEHEHESSSEEEEEE!!”

It was hard, but Dale said nothing. His body began to tremble and a bead of sweat forming on his brow. He opened his mouth, then closed it firmly, slightly shaking his head. Dale looked at Clara pleadingly, then his eyes seemed drawn back to Kristen. He gritted his teeth as if trying to choke off words.

“Tell me you are my slave, now and forever,” Kristen said again, the words absolutely frigid.

Dale’s body shook harder. He seemed trapped in a battle of wills. He couldn’t say that awful, awful sentence, but he couldn’t resist the angel in front of him. Dale closed his eyes tightly, trying to summon the strength to resist some god awful temptation, as if he was battling a demon inside his very head. Expressions of both disgust and longing took turns plastered on his face.

“Say it, pet. You know you need to make me happy.”

And he did. The need to make Kristen happy, to please her, to give her anything her heart desires was growing in Dale’s soul. He needed to make her happy, like a starving man needed food, or a drowning man needed air. It didn’t matter that it wasn’t real. He would fight to make her happy…No! She’d use him, torment him, punish him! She didn’t care for him at all! She…she was the most beautiful creature ever to walk the planet! How could he deny her anything! Her evil…glorious face, how could he not run…serve her! How?

“Y…yoouuurrrr sssslllaaaaa…y..yyyoooouurrsssvvvveeee” the words came slowly and uneven from Dale’s lips, as if he had forgotten how to work them, but they did come. He just couldn’t stop them.

“Say it again,” Kristen said, her voice hard as steel, “Repeat those words.”

“I…nrrghhhh I I…ammmm…l..yooouuuurrrrss…..yoouur slllaveee…nowww and forrreverrr!!!!” The first words Dale spoke were full of self-loathing, as if he hated himself for being weak enough to say them. By the end of the sentence, however, they were dripping with bliss, as if being owned by the Kristen was the greatest thing in the world. He had broken, like a wild stallion accepting a saddle.

Each word was a dagger through Clara’s heart.

“HAHA AHAHAH DAAHAHAHAMMMMMM YUHUHUHUHUHUHU AHAHA AHAHAH DAHAHAHAHMMM AHAHAH AH YUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH!!!!!! HA AHAHAHA EHEHEHEHEH HHHEEEEEE EWAHAHAHSSSSS AHAHAHAHA HHEEEHEEEEE WAAHAHAHASSSSSS MIIIIINNNEEEEEE AHAHAHAH!!!!!”

“Come with me now, slave,” Kristen said in a commanding voice, fingering her own, now unnecessary collar, “I’ve got to have this taken off, then we need to find a private chamber. You were slow obeying my order and a punishment is called for. A feather to the testicles, don’t you think?”

And then she took him away. Dale didn’t want to go, but he didn’t know how to resist her, not with the damn collar monkeying with his thoughts. Maybe later, he’d figure out how to resist later, but for now he had no choice. He stumbled after Kristen, pausing only to shoot one, sad look filled with yearning and pity at Clara before he was gone.

“Nooo!” Clara cried again. Driven by feelings of anguish and loss, Clara finally managed to strengthen her arms underneath her and push. Her body was shaking so hard that that managed to use her arms to flip herself over, ripping her foot away from Zoe, her legs falling back to the floor, ending her torment. Then all she could do was lie on her back, gasping for air like a fish on land, every muscle in her body exhausted as she watched Dale and Kristen walk out of the Arena, officially Paired.

Clara felt her heart crash, barely even registering that Zoe had stopped tickling her even as she spewed the leftover giggles from her latest ordeal. She forgot about being tickled and dominated, in fact about Zoe all together. At that moment all that mattered was that she had lost the one thing she wanted most in life.

Clara thought the emptiness would just swallow her up.

Molly Clayborn tried to stand up, tried to get Steele off of her, but there was too much weight on her arms. They were pinned to the floor underneath Steele’s legs, immovable. She tried bucking, shifting her weigh and rolling her shoulders, but nothing could get them free.

“Mistress, you will give me the lockdown codes for the chamber. Failure to do so will compel me to accelerate your tickle torture” Steele said, her voice, betraying no emotion at all.

The top she was wearing was short sleeve, exposing Molly’s surprisingly tight arms and leaving them vulnerable to attack. There was nothing to block Steele’s fingers from roaming over her skin, nothing she could do to stop Steele’s fingers from spider-walking inside her elbow and over her upper arm.

Molly tried to stifle her involuntary giggles, but couldn’t quite manage it. The tickling wasn’t overwhelming by a long shot, but it was just enough that she couldn’t block it out. It came bubbling over her lips, sliding out of her mouth despite her best efforts.

Steele kept her giggling for several minutes. The worst part was when she lightly dug a fingertip into the soft flesh underneath each of Molly’s elbows. After several minutes, she stopped.

“The lockdown codes please, and I will cease tickling you,” Steele said again. She stared straight down into Molly’s face, icy blue eyes showing nothing that could have been taken as regret or mercy, “Fail to do so and I will be forced to accelerate the process.”

If Steele put the room on lockdown, nothing could be done to open the doors from the inside. They would be both be trapped inside the control room until help arrived from the outside. With the communication system down, undoubtedly sabotaged, that would surely be too late to help poor Clara. She would be dominated by that woman unless Molly could get to her soon.

“Enforcer Steele, listen to me,” Molly said calmly, trying to reason with the stronger woman, “There is a criminal loose inside the Arena. She has done horrible things to get here and I’m sure has what can only be thought of as nefarious intentions towards one of the other Participants. If she can make the other girl her Sub, she’ll do dreadful things to her. I just know it.”

For just a second, Steele’s emotionless mask broke. Molly could see regret and sorrow in her face. A wild hope rushed through the Tournament Mistress. Maybe the enforcer would understand, maybe she’d help. Then, the look was gone, replaced by unfeeling iron.

“That is unfortunate, but unfortunately, it is also irrelevant.” Steele said slowly. Her hand moved up to the neckline of her own blouse, pulling it down slightly, and Molly could tell, for the first time, that the enforcer was wearing a golden submission collar.

“What? Why why are you wearing a collar?” Molly asked, puzzled, “You’re a Dom, not a Sub, you shouldn’t...,” then the light dawned, “Someone put it on you! And they’re forcing youHUHU UHUUUU NAWWOWOWOO AHA AHAHAH AHAHA AHA AHAHA AHAHAH!!!!”

Steele didn’t even react. She started tickling again, this time going for Molly’s ribs, kneading her soft side, pressing her fingers all the way to the bone. The Tournament Mistress exploded, tossing her body back and forth again under Steele’s weight.

“he eheheheh Eehehehnnnfrorcerrr eheheheheh Stehehehellehe e eheheheh eheheh I ththeheheh ehee girrrrllll ahaha ahah eheheheh weeheehehe ehehe haahahaahvveee aha ahahaha tuhuhuhu heehe ehehehe eheh heeeeheheheheeehllllllppp aha ahah ahahaha heelllppp ahahaha thehehehe ahahahaha giiririrlllll!!!”

“The codes, mistress. I need them now.” She said, hands slowly moving up and down her ribcage, like climbing a ladder, sending Molly deeper and deeper into her laughing fit.

Molly’s head swam with hysteria. She hated being tickled so much! Samantha only tortured her a little for fun and when she was a bad girl. Now the only way to make it stop was to doom that poor Clara! Of course, if she didn’t give Steele the codes, the Enforcer would just keep her pinned and howling, and its not like she could help the girl like that either. She had to think of something!

“ha aha aahahah cllahahahrrraaaa ahahahah Clarraahahahahah neeheheheeeedddss ahahh ahah uuuss ah ahahah ahah HA Aaa ahHAHAHha aahha doohoooonnnntt hahahah lehehehehehettt ahahah theheheh ahahah saaahahhammmee ehahahahah thing ahahah haahahpppeenen ahahah too hehrrr ahahah thhhahahatttt ahahahh h hahah hahahahaapppenenedd hahahah tuuhuhuhu yuhuhuhuh!!!”

“Mistress,” Steele’s shook her head, “I…I wish I could help but…no. I…I can’t let you go.” A single tear formed in her eyes as the emotion returned, this time a deep sadness. Thenshe closed her eyes, and when Steele opened them, they were ice blue again.

“You will give me the codes,” Steele said after several seconds, “If not, I fear I will have to take more drastic action.” With that, Enforcer Steel slipped her fingers into both of Molly’s armpits.

Molly could only howl as ten fingers slid underneath her short sleeves and began grazing over her pits.

Is Zoe going to get to spend some time with Clara in a private chamber as well? :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back