• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taylor Swift(Ler)/Selena Gomez(Lee) Tickle Fiction

lzamora

TMF Expert
Hello Everyone!! It's been a while since I've posted a story on here, but I've finally got my shit together and written one. I look forward to comments, constructive criticism and sweet nothings. Selena Gomez is my favorite little starlet, so naturally I had to put something together in honor of her. Thank you ALL in advance for your support :)

“Heart to Heart”

The following are excerpts from Selena Gomez’s personal diary

Flawed Idol​

The road to fame and fortune is littered with scrutiny. Every mistake I make is written down, categorized and examined. Every imperfection I have is ballooned out of proportion. There’s nothing I can’t do without some tabloid calling me out on it. I wear short shorts in public, it makes headlines. I gain a little weight, it makes headlines. For fuck’s sake, I’m only human. The fact that my status has catapulted to astronomical proportions doesn’t change that. And now in light of my little drug stint every magazine in existence is writing articles about how I’ve fallen from grace. My parents are concerned for my health. Every story they read only adds to their already growing suspicion of my instability. I just can’t stand it.
I’m shutting down. From this moment forth I’m on house arrest. If I’m not in the public eye I can’t get ridiculed right?

Nothing Interesting Happened Today​

Nothing interesting happened today, Just another fight with Justin. He can’t believe I’ve chosen to confine myself from the world. He loves being seen no matter what the situation is. I wish I was more like him. He doesn’t seem to care what anyone thinks of him. I’ve told him countless times his recklessness will be his downfall. Does he listen? Of course not. He never listens to me. If all the girls who swoon after him could see the real Justin, boy they’d be shocked. In these moments of insecurity, when I need him most, he just seems so shallow and distant and I hate that. I mean he’s like in zombie mode almost always unless he wants to fuck. Is this how all guys get after you’ve given yourself away? I certainly hope not. I don’t want to give up on this relationship, but I feel that it’s slipping out of my fingers. I feel like he doesn’t find me interesting anymore. I feel like he’s got what he wanted out of me, and now I’m just a side dish there to satisfy him whenever HE wants. I don’t think relationships are supposed to be this way. He’s probably out enjoying his new private jet right now. Thanks for the invite babe.

Oh, Selena! He’s all wrong for you.

More like Ariana Grande​

My manager spoke to me today. It was a pleasant conversation until he told me how much he loves Ariana Grande’s new song and suggested I should do something similar knowing full well I don’t have the vocal skills. It felt insulted and belittled. So like screw him. After all I am Selena Gomez.
I don’t hate her, but how can I compete with that? I’m only capable of so much right? I wish Taylor was around. She ALWAYS knows how to cheer me up. Oh well.

Embarrassed​

Ugh! The paparazzi makes me so mad! The other day I broke my little house arrest. I went snorkeling on my friend’s super cool yacht. How can you say no to that!? You wouldn’t believe all the little creatures we saw in the water. They were all so cute! A tiny school of fish even preened my feet while I was down there. It totally tickled.
Assuming we were alone I felt comfortable sporting my little white swimsuit… big mistake. This morning, pictures of me surfaced online in that swimsuit and you can totally see my boobs and nipples. I didn’t think the water would make it SOOO see through! My mom called me. She was furious. She said the pictures were degrading to my image and I should be smarter about what I decide to wear, because as an idol to impressionable young girls out there I have an image to uphold.
I hate it when she scolds me. I’m not a little girl anymore. If anyone should be scolded, it’s the perverts who snapped those pictures. I mean God! It seems the minute I step out everyone gravitates towards me to see where I am, what I’m doing and when I’ll fuck up again. It’ll be a while before anyone sees me again because I’m going into seclusion and this time I mean it.

Haters, Starbucks and Other Mischief​

Hate mail just doesn’t seem to stop. Today, more criticism for that “Spring Breakers” flop that’s now on my resume came via Twitter. Some woman had the nerve to call me a skank! She said following that film she doubts my morality and that my parents should be ashamed of their daughter. Some people can REALLY hold a grudge. I mean, it sounded like a great idea at the time! The director said I was born to be a star. And he’s right. I’m an exceptional actress. I mean four seasons on Wizards of Waverly Place!? Oh whatever. People have to realize I’m a grown up now and I do grown up things.

It’s funny how in times of distress and chaos, we reach for food as a form of comfort. My lust for all things chocolaty led me to try Starbuck’s White Chocolate Mocha for the first time. I had Bruce my chauffeur bring me one. Can I say highlight of the day!? As dirty as it sounds, it was the most delicious thing I’ve ever put in my mouth. So what if it has like a zillion calories? I’m in good shape. I can afford it. Coupled with a cd sized chocolate chunk cookie I sink into my plush leather couch and flip on Nexflix. Now that “Friends” is on there, it’s all I watch. God it’s an addictive show. Those guys are a cluster fuck of cuteness.

I sip on my drink till it’s disappeared into my tummy and devour my giant cookie till there are just crumbs on my cheeks and gooey melted chocolate smeared on my fingers. I feel so gluttonous simultaneously licking the substance off my hands. The same hands I use later that evening to pleasure myself.
***​

My bed is huge. I slip off my clothes and undergarments and carelessly throw them on the ground amongst other articles of clothing already there. I slip into a tall white shirt that hangs from the corner of my dresser. It drapes to my thighs as I climb into bed and tuck myself in under the crimson silk sheets. Concealed under the covers I pretend I’m invisible and that not even God himself can see what I’m about to do. I press my thighs tightly together tucking a thin layer of sheet right onto my clitoris. With no remorse I glide my hand down on myself pressing hard against my vagina rubbing it with vigorous strokes and stimulating the forbidden senses. The silky smoothness of the sheet creates a friction elevating my sense of touch making it that much more pleasurable every time I graze the tender area. To tease myself even more I use my fingernails to lightly scratch my lips which prove to be slightly ticklish. I alternate between techniques until my lips feel fully swollen and every centimeter of my vaginal wall is soaked signaling me that I’m at the threshold of an orgasm. With no reservations I rub my fingers against my clitoris as fast as I can. A tingling sensation courses from my crotch and through my thighs as my hips thrust reflexively and I climax all over the sheets. My body trembles as seismic like waves course through my body leaving it limp and lifeless. And for a moment in time, nothing else matters. Physically exhausted and temporarily weakened I lay still allowing walls of darkness to close in and imprison me in slumber. Within minutes I’m fast asleep lying in a mess of my own doing.

The Morning After​

Good morning! Last night was amazing if I do say so myself. I peel back the sheets that have since dried over the course of the night. On my nightstand a stack of mail waits to be read, Juanita my house keeper must have put it there while I was sleeping.

What time is it anyway? I wonder. Reaching for my smartphone I realize I’ve slept waaay past usual. There’s a magazine in the stack of mail. I quickly slip it out and who but me graces the cover! Tagline: Selena in Rehab? : Starlet not seen in days.

I just can’t stand it. Those stupid magazines! Spreading false rumors all over their front pages! And for what? Just to make a quick dollar off my name? Who are they to do that? Ugh. I could kill somebody. I think I’ll just send out for Starbucks instead.

I call Bruce and within three rings he’s on the other end as chipper as ever, “Good afternoon Miss Gomez. Starbucks?” he says.
“It’s like you can read minds!” I say with a smile, “One White Chocolate Mocha, please?”

“Right away.” He says so happily I can almost see his smile on the other end of the line.

I tumble out of bed and slip into a pair of blue jean shorts so high cut they could pass for underwear. My long white t-shirt all but obstructs them from view. I feel my braless breasts bounce around frivolously as I make my way from the bedroom to the bathroom. I don’t care. I glance in the mirror and take in my reflection. My frizzy hair makes it look like I’ve just been electrocuted. Could it have been last night’s naughty sparks that set it off? Ha!

I shimmy over to the living room and plop down on the couch my phone clutched tightly in my hand. I scroll through my Facebook trying to blot out all the negative comments and focus only on the uplifting ones, but it’s impossible. In frustration I toss my phone aside a turn on Netflix. No sooner than I do my doorbell rings. Starbucks.

A smile forms across my face as I scurry to the door and open it. The sun is blinding and my eyes have to readjust before I can tell it’s Bruce holding my mocha. The condensation is dripping off the cup and all over his hand, “Your mocha Miss Gomez.” He says in a professional tone.
His gaze drifts down to my braless breasts seeping through my thin t-shirt.

Noticing this I whisk my mocha from his hands and twirl my way back into the house, “Thanks!” I say with a fake smile.
I slam the door behind me, “What a perv.” I scoff.

Mmm… Nothing settles my tummy better than a White Chocolate Mocha Frap. Deliciousness in every sip. Hmm that sounds kinda catchy! Perhaps I could be their spokeswoman? Ha! I plop back down on the couch, “Friends” time.
***​

Taylor called me today! I was so happy to hear from her. She apologized for not keeping in touch, but said with the leg of her North American tour finally over she’d like to see me. I told her about all the stress I’d been under lately and she reassured me that everything would be alright. I love her. She’s so good to me. I can’t wait to see her.

Catching Up​

I can hardly contain my excitement as I wake up from a long night’s rest. Taylor’s coming over today!! It’s the first thought that pops into my mind as soon as my feet touch the ground. My mornings don’t usually start out this giddy, but the thought of Taylor coming over really brightens my day.

My bedroom’s a mess. There are clothes all over the floor and my sheets are still stained with fluids from the other night. My nightstand sits littered with chip and candy bar wrappers. All these lazy days are catching up with me and with Juanita taking the day off it’s just me against my mess.

I slip into the shower to take a quick bath. The cold water sends shivers all over my skin and I retreat allowing the hot water to come through before I continue.

I dry my wet body as quickly as possible and slip into a pair of form fitting leopard print leggings. A casual glance in the mirror makes me appreciate how they complement my full figured butt keeping it tight and in place. Never having liked the way a bra constricts my breast, coupled with the fact that I should be comfortable in my own home, I forgo the use of one and simply pull a loosely fitted white v neck over me. Quickly combing the knots out of my hair I step out to face the day and the cleaning before me.

My feet glide with ease over the slickly polished wood floor as I shuffle over to the kitchen. Bursting open the door to my refrigerator I take from the door a cold can of Monster Energy drink. In one giant gulp I guzzle it down. A burning sensation courses my throat as the liquid makes its way to my tummy. I crumple the can and discard it. I feel a gas bubble building up in me and I pound my chest until a loud belch escapes my mouth, “Got to get to work.” I say to myself.

I peel off my yucky sheets leaving my bed bare. Dashing to the washer I throw them in with the most delicious scent of lavender detergent.
Nightstand, nightstand! In one long swipe I throw all of the food wrappers into a waste bucket. A couple of crumbs remain and another swipe sees them disappear. I bend over, picking up all the scattered articles of clothing that litter the floor. Balling it all up I toss it into my closet.
“Ring, Ring!” My phone goes off. Must be Taylor! Where is that thing? I scurry around frantically looking for my phone. A glance at the couch reminds me I tossed it there in frustration the day before. Fearing I’ll miss Taylor’s call I make a mad dash for the couch hurdling it from behind like an Olympic athlete only slightly less graceful. My phone’s stuck between the creases of the couch and as I reach for it my assumption’s reassured, Taylor’s calling.

“Taylor?!...Taylor?” I say through gasps of air.

She giggles at the sound of my franticness, “Sel? Are you okay?” she asks in a most chipper tone.

Gathering myself I stand from the couch, “Yup, yup.”

“Oookay.” I picture Taylor rolling her eyes at me playfully, “Just so you know I’m on my way, but I just have to make a Starbucks run…”

“STARBUCKS?!” I stop her dead in her tracks.

“Um…yes.” She sounds shocked at my ecstasy.

“I love Starbucks!” I say ecstatically.

“Well… can I get you anything?” she asks.

My butt leaves the sofa when she asks, “White Chocolate Mocha?” I say happily.

“The tummy wants what it wants.” she replies.
***​

A loud chime echoes throughout the house alerting me my friend must be at the door. I sprint to the door and swing it wide open without a second thought, “Tay!” I screech.

“Sel!” she smiles. The sunlight illuminates her radiance accentuating her perfect frame. A small gust of wind lightly rustles her crisp yellow dress that flows just above knee level. Her shiny blonde locks are held tightly in place in a ponytail. In one hand she carries our Starbucks and in the other she has a box of cookies.

“Hope you don’t mind, the Girl Scouts were selling these right outside the Starbucks. I should’ve said no,” she sings, “but they gave me those puppy dog eyes, I couldn’t resist!”

The minute she’s inside she drops everything to give me a proper hug. Her lanky arms envelop my body with ease cocooning me in a tight squeeze. She holds me a good while before finally letting go. The warmth of her body entering mine is a most welcome feeling.

We scurry to the couch. Taylor plops herself down and quickly removes her brown leather boots revealing her milky white feet. Tossing her boots to the side she curls up on the couch, “So how’s life in seclusion?” she asks taking a sip of her mocha. The whipped cream leaves a slight residue on her upper lip.

“Not as bad as that moustache!” I snicker, pointing to her face.

She flashes a confused look, “Hu? Oh…” she giggles lapping off the cream with her tongue. “But really.” she gets serious again.

I lower my head, “I’m okay. I just need a break from the limelight that’s all. I’m so tired of being nitpicked by the media.”

Taylor shakes her head, “I understand.” She consoles.

“Oh really?” I snort, “Miss goodie-goodie?”

Taylor gives me a serious look, “Yes I do.” She says sternly, “Now what’s this I hear about you and Justin doing…drugs?!” There’s concern in her eyes as the subject turns bleak.

I sip on my mocha slowly, using the time to gather my thoughts and form a response, “Well, it feels good when you’re on them.” It’s a sad answer, but it’s all I’ve got.

Taylor shakes her head, “Oh Sel, has it gotten THAT bad, that you’ve exhausted all other options?” she asks.

I nonchalantly shrug my shoulders reaching for a cookie. The pleasant taste of creamy peanut butter sends my taste buds into a frenzy,

“These are good.” I say through a mouthful of cookie.

“Come on, work with me.” Taylor pleads, “Don’t you feel like you’re lifestyle is just a tad out of control?” she indicates with her fingers.

“I do party a lot.” I whisper, “But that’s only because I miss Justin. He’s never around.” I reach for another cookie.

Taylor nods, “I know, I know. Guys can be jerks.”

Without thinking I blurt out, “I slept with him.”

Taylor’s eyes grow wide, “You did w-what?” she says shocked, “Please tell me I heard wrong.”

I close my eyes shamefully, “No. I slept with him.” I take a sip of mocha.

“I take it ever since then…”

“Yup. He’s been giving me the cold shoulder.” I interrupt, reaching for another cookie.

Noticing my steady binge on cookies Taylor whisks the box from my reach, “I think you’ve had enough.” She cautions.
I reach out for the box, but she holds it just out of reach, “Tay…” I whimper like a puppy.

She shakes her head, “Young lady!” she says sharply.

I lower my hands and droop my lip.

“Barney would be disappointed in your behavior.” Taylor teases.

I snicker at her comment giving her a playful push. She puts down her mocha and pushes me back harder. I lean into her prodding my fingers into her ribs, “You don’t want to get into a tickle fight with me!” she smiles.

“Oh yeah?!” I taunt thrusting my fingers at her sides again.

She quickly deflects my hands and knocks me on my back with a forceful blow to my shoulders. I try to get up but she swiftly straddles my hips and pins me to the sofa. I flail my arms in retaliation trying aimlessly to defend myself as her fingers swoop in and attack my sides, “TAYLOR!” I scream.

She simply smiles adoring my helplessness, “Yes?!” she says playfully. Her hands find mine and with a firm grip she pins them above my head leaving my entire body defenseless and exposed.

I struggle futilely against her strength, “How are you this strong?!” I ask in amazement.
“I work out.” She retorts.

I watch helplessly as her fingers descend on my underarms like pitters of rain teasing my delicate skin to no end, “HA-HA-HA-HA! TAYLOR PLEEEEASE!” I babble. My hips thrust reflexively sending her slightly up in the air.

“Oh my!” she laughs; “I’m like a cowgirl riding a bull!” she teases. Her fingers frivolously poke at my ribs making me wiggle frantically.

“OH HEE-HEE-HEE! NOT FUN-YYY-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!” I giggle with involuntary glee.

“Not funny?! You’re the one laughing little miss!” she says through a smile. She exploits a tender spot beneath my breast wiggling two fingers deep into the tender flesh.

“W-WHAAA-HA-HA-HA-HA! TAYLOR P-PLEEEASE-HEE-HEE-HEE! UGH-HA-HA-HA-HA! TAYLOR I CAN’T BREEATHE!” I gasp.

Hearing my genuine cries of angst she jumps off of me instantaneously releasing my hands and leaving my motionless, slightly shell-shocked body alone to recuperate, “That was kinda fun.” I say breathlessly.

Taylor shrugs, “Mmm-hmm,” she glances down at my bare feet.

Noticing this I tuck them under my butt and shake my head. Respecting my wishes she doesn’t pester my feet. She slaps my thigh, “We need to get you out of this house. Being cooped up in here isn’t healthy in the least.”

With my momentary glee subsided, I lie on my side and curl my body into a ball, “I don’t know.” I whisper glumly.

“Come on, it’ll be good for you! We can go… roller skating?”

I sniffle, “I’ve never been real good at that. I’ll probably just fall flat on my ass.”

“Hmm… okay, then perhaps we can go shopping? There’s this great little mall I know of around here…” There’s hopefulness in Taylor’s voice as it trails off into the air.

I grip a nearby pillow, “Mmm… shopping sounds nice, but there are so many people.” I retort.

I turn and catch a glimpse of her sympathetic eyes. I’m drawn in as her hypnotic gaze locks with mine, “Oh I know!” her eyes light up, “There’s this great little spa and salon in the city. It’s where I ALWAYS go when I’m feeling blue.” She says sounding perky.

Taylor’s soft hand in mine breaks me from my trance, “Sel?” she squeezes my hand, “Please? I’m only in town a couple more days. I think it would be good for you.”

“Well…” I cusp my hand on top of hers sandwiching it, “Alright bestie, I’m game.”

She bounces off the couch ecstatically, “Yay!” she yelps, “I’ll stop by tomorrow around noon to pick you up.”

Spa Day​

I can’t stand to see the morning come, but it does. Even now, I’m finding it hard to pull myself out of bed. Huddled under the sheets I scheme a way to get myself out of going. Nothing good comes to mind and the thought of disappointing Taylor outweighs my desire to stay in bed. Reluctant I throw back the covers and slink out of bed.

After a quick shower I slip into a pair of lime green leggings that fit like a second skin and its thick elastic waist band wraps around my tummy comfortably tucking away all those mochas. I drape a low cut loosely fitted pink shirt over my body and slip into a pair of white flip flops.

Plopping on the couch I strum through my phone waiting for Taylor to call.

My Candy Crush game is interrupted when a text from Taylor pops up on my screen, “I’m outside.” It says. Springing off the sofa I grab my bag, put on my shades and step outside. Taylor’s leaning on the hood of her SUV dressed in a simple white button down shirt that’s been tucked away neatly into a pair of black leather shorts. Her modesty never ceases to astound me.

A mile long smile stretches across her face as I lean in to greet her, “Morning Sel.” She whispers in my ear so delicately it’s almost erotic.

“Hey.” I pipe, wrapping my arms around her enviously slim frame.

The smell of the crisp leather interior captivates my nose as I open the door and slip comfortably into the car.

“Ready?” she smiles locking herself in.

“Uh-hu.” I nod casually.

Taylor’s more than enthusiastic about the trip and she shimmies in her seat singing along with the radio while we drive into the city. There’s not a single spark in me as she turns grins my way, “We’ll turn that frown upside down!” she shouts over the radio.

I force a smile and go back to glancing out the window at the endless fields of farmland we pass by.

She pulls up to a plain little shop and miraculously finds a spot for us right out in front, “Grins and giggles?” I raise my eyebrow in suspicion.

Taylor shrugs, “Isn’t it a cute name?” She jumps off the car quickly coming around and opening my door. She treats me like royalty guiding me off the car and onto the sidewalk. We quickly scurry inside to avoid any unwanted attention.

We walk into a waiting room with rows of empty seats. A small television in the corner has the latest talk show running. “What kind of Spa and Salon is this dead at noon?” I question.

“One that yours truly,” she points to herself, “T Swizzle, commissioned for the day.” There’s a slight ere of arrogance in her voice as she abandons me momentarily to ring the service bell. It isn’t long before an athletic young man to come to our aid.

His hazelnut complexion is slightly darker than mine and his jet black hair is cut short. His black shirt is so tight I can see the outlines of every muscle in his body. His voice sounds like rolling thunder as he addresses us, “Hello ladies, I’ve been expecting you.” He clasps his hands together.

Taylor’s all snickers as he steps forward twiddling her fingers on his chest and down his arm invading his personal space. An uncharacteristic naughtiness that’s swelled up from God knows where has Taylor drooling all over him, “Hello Miss Swift.” He says, undaunted by her antics.

“Ooh… Call me Taylor.” She swoons pinching his biceps.

He chuckles at her then turns to me, “You must be Miss Gomez.” He extends his hand out to greet me. My hand practically fits in his palm as he clasps down in a firm but gentle manner, “I’m Tony.”

“N-nice to meet you Tony.” I can feel my cheeks begin to swelter as I take in this mountain of a man.

“Right this way.” He ushers us behind closed doors where a row of white leather recliners are aligned perfectly with two already prepped for use with basins of steaming hot water, “Please make yourselves comfortable. I’ll be right back.” His soothing rich voice is harmony to my ears and I gladly accept his invitation.

The second he’s out of earshot I turn to Taylor and stare daggers at her, “Tay! I’ve never seen you this way!” I say stunned.

“Can you blame me!? I mean LOOK at him!” her eyes grow wide with delight, “Yummy, yummy!”

“He’s totally handsome.” I nod in agreement.

“Better than Bieber?” she asks.

A snicker escapes me, “Who is Bieber?” I joke.

Tony returns baring a silver tray of tools for our feet, “Who’s first?” his eyes ping pong from Taylor to me.

“You can start with her.” Taylor says tapping my shoulder, “I’ll just wait patiently like a good little girl.”

I glance at her again, “I have NEVER seen this side of you!” I say taken aback.

Her eyes roll back, “Oh Sel, the cameras are off now. I’m free to be me.” She giggles, “Tony if you don’t mind, I’m going to check on our other accommodations.” She winks.

“Sure.” He remarks.

I watch her scurry off, “Um… where’s she going?” I inquire.

Tony shakes his head, “Tsk, tsk. Can’t say; it’s a surprise.” He grins.

“Is she coming back?” I continue.

Tony smiles, “Why so inquisitive?” he says, “just relax Miss Gomez. I’m sure she’ll be along.”

I keep my eyes trained on the hall where my friend’s disappeared. A slight nervousness settles into the pit of my stomach as I ponder what she might have in store for me. My thoughts are interrupted as I feel my flip flops casually being slipped off my feet, “Miss Gomez if you’d be so kind.” Tony says as he flips on the turbines of the basin, “Go ahead and dip your feet.” He instructs. In seconds the water froths into a most pleasant looking bath. The warmth of the water is welcome on my soles as I submerge them. I feel the jets pulsating over every inch of my feet massaging them and transporting me into a state of bliss.

“Mmm…” I moan happily, “Hee-hee feels good.” My lips form a small grin. My worries melt away as I turn and see Taylor’s slim silhouette slowly coming back into focus.

She’s all grins as she returns to her seat at my side, “feels good right?” she asks looking on.

I lean my head back and close my eyes, “Totally.” I whisper.

Minutes go by in welcome silence. Taylor had since started soaking her own feet and was on her own cloud of happiness. The silence is at last broken when Tony pipes up, “Okay ladies.” He switches off the turbines, “Let’s see those feet.” He says starting with me. Using a downy soft towel he lightly pats the excess water off my feet, “You’re next Miss Swift.” He switches over. She happily places her ankles in his hands and wiggles her toes.

***​

“Thank you.” We both say as he finishes up our pedicures. I lift my legs and examine the bright pink polish that my toes now adorn, “Lovely.” I flash a smile.

Taylor grabs my hand, “See?!” she shakes me up, “I told you you’d have fun.” She stares down at her own toes in glee and ecstasy, “red is totally me!”

Despite Taylor’s efforts I still felt a hole in my stomach. I stand up to stretch and put my sandals back on, “So what’s this big secret you and Tony have planned for me eh?” I raise my eyebrows.

Tony envelops his hand in mine, “Why don’t you see for yourself?” As he ushers me down the corridor I’m reminded of my younger years when my father would help me cross the street. Taylor struts alongside us keeping a quiet but mischievous demeanor about her.

She takes the lead and opens the door to a dark blue room. There’s nothing special about it accept that there’s a bright white massage table laid out in the middle of it, “A massage Tay?” I fake excitement clapping my hands.

“You could say that.” Taylor grins, “Tony, the stuff please.” She ushers him forward and takes from his hands a small cup of red liquid resembling strawberry lemonade, “Here, take this.” She tells me with a smile.

I take the cup and look at it curiously, “W-what is it?”

“Just a little something to loosen you up before we get started.” She says through a tight grin. As a reassuring gesture she takes holds my hand, “trust me it’s AMAZING.”

I look to Tony who is still as a statue offering me no advice, and then back to Taylor, “Uh, I don’t know.” I say hesitantly.

“Aww, don’t you trust me Sel?” she pouts.

I don’t want to disappoint, and her droopy eyes and quivering lip melt my apprehension as I sense nothing but good intentions on her behalf. I shake the cup slightly stirring up the syrup like substance, “Bottoms up.” I say. The strawberry flavored drink goes down smooth and I can feel it settle into my stomach nicely, “Now what?” I ask handing the glass back to Taylor.

She hands the glass off to Tony and folds her arms, “Now we just wait. You should feel something right about…now.”
As she says the word a tingling sensation erupts from the pit of my stomach and runs through my body like one big heartbeat. The awkward feeling brings about giggles on my behalf and I clutch my sides and lean on the table instinctively as my heart rate escalates. I’m slightly delighted and slightly aroused all at once.

Tony leans down and looks into my eyes, “She’s ready.” He says.

“Yippy!” Taylor exclaims ecstatically.

He pats me on my shoulder, “Go on and lie on your tummy for us Miss Gomez.” He instructs.

My body’s reflexes have dumbed down ever so slightly that I need assistance and his strong but steady hands guide me until I’m completely prone on the table and my face is comfortably caught within the confines of the headrest. All I can see is the granite floor beneath me. I can feel my sandals getting knocked off my feet as they dangle off the edge of the table. I don’t think anything of it until I feel cool leather straps wrap around my ankles securing them to the table. Before I can react my arms are stretched above my head and placed into similar restraints.

Despite my mental apprehension, the effects of the substance have me in such twilight that I’m helplessly submissive, “Hey whatcha doin’ there?” I mumble haphazardly.

I feel Taylor’s fingers gently stroke the back of my head. Her nails on my scalp send warm welcome shivers down my neck, “It’s alright, we aren’t going to hurt you silly.” she says calmly.

“Oookayy.” I say with trustworthiness, “but are these really necessary?” I lightly tug my arms to emphasize my point.

She leans and whispers in my ear, “It’s all part of the process. Trust me; you’ll be glad we did.”

I can see Tony’s sneakers at the head of the table and Taylor’s feet adjacent with his, “She’s all set Miss Swift. Should we begin?”

“It’s alright Tony. I’ll take it from here.” Taylor says sternly.

“B-but Miss Swift it’s my job.” He stammers.

“I know, I know, but she’s my friend.”

“As you wish.” He sighs disappointedly. I remain silent as his footsteps dissipate from earshot and he exits the room.

“Taylor?” My voice is but a whisper.

“I’m here Sel.” She leans in and whispers softly, prickling the microscopic hairs on my neck with her warm breath.

“What do you intend to do to me?” I ask.

She responds with light gentle strokes down my body tracing every curve and edge of it making me twitch, “I’m gonna make you happy again.” She giggles enthusiastically.

“Yeah? How? I don’t think a massage is the solution to my problem.” I say skeptical.

“Not a massage silly goose!” her voice trails as she circles the table inspecting me, running her fingers along my body.

My curiosity takes a bitter turn, “Okay Tay, what EXACTLY are you doing to me?!” I query, “Taylor?!”

Taylor teases my skin with her nails, “They saaay laughter is the BEST medicine!” she remarks.

My eyes grow wide as I come to the realization of my predicament, “Oh Taylor, please no!” I begin to beg.

“I recall you being REAL ticklish.” her fingers find my exposed underarm, “Remember our little sofa scuffle the other day?” Ever so lightly she scratches my armpit.

I twitch away from her hand, “Tay wait! I r-really don’t think you should do this.” I say reluctantly.

Taylor kneels down at my side, “Oh I really think I should!” she says lively.

I wrestle with my restraints, “Taylor Please! I’m feeling much better now!” I say hastily looking for a way out of this mess.

She shakes her head, “You’re just saying that so that I’ll let you out.” Caressing my skin with light gentle grazes she rains her fingers down on my arm, “Tickle, tickle bestie!”

In exuberant excitement my body jolts off the table to the limits of my restraints, “TAAAY-HEY-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-OH GOD! TEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!” I screech.

“And that’s why we restrained you.” She acknowledges, “Jumpy little girl.” Her fingers find a tender spot right in the center of my armpit which she exploits almost instantly, “Does that tickle?” she teases digging two fingers into my flesh.

I clench my fist tightly and pound on the table, “YEEEES-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! TAYLOR P-PLEEE-HEE-HEE-ASE!” My lungs gasp as the involuntary desire to scream heightens my need for air. I'm transported to a state of unfathomable feelings. Fueled by frivolous fingers and a passionate desire.

Her fingers continue to trickle down my arm, “If you’re ready come and get it! Na-na-na-na!” she sings.

My butt thrusts in the air as her hands glide down and squeeze my ribs, “AH-HA-HA-HA-HA! WHA-HA-HA-HA-HA! TAYLOR PLEE-HEE-HEE-ASE!” I beg.

“Ugh! You’re squirmin’ waaay too much Sel.” She says frustrated.

The sensations subside momentarily as my friend stops to brainstorm, “YOU’LL LET ME GO?!” I ask with hopefulness.

Taylor chuckles, “Na, I’ll just sit on you!” She straddles my body placing all her weight down on my hips, pinning me indefinitely.

“OOH TAYLOR PLEASE!” I flutter my legs in desperation, “I…can’t…take it.” I mutter.

My pleas mean nothing as she simply returns her hands to the tender spots beneath my arms, “Cootchie cootchie coo!” she says childishly, “The itsy bitsy spider…” she sings, “…climbed up the water spout…” her hands move to the melody of the song tantalizing my skin to no end, “…down came the rain and washed the spider out!” she nestles her fingers into my hollows and frivolously wiggles them.

“OOH NOO-HOO-HOO-WHA-HA-HA-HA-HA!” I hoot. I manage to compose myself for a split second to blurt out; “I’M NOT A LITTLE GIRL!” before insanity reclaims me, “HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! HEE-HEE-HEE! SHEE-HEE-HEE!”

“Well you’re laughin’ like one Sel!” Taylor retorts. Turning her attention to my ribcage she scoots down slightly giving her arms more room to work with, “Now about these ribs…” her fingers touch down on me through my thin top.

I shake my head, “Now, now there’s no need for that… TAYLOR!” my voice spikes as her fingers make contact with my lower ribs.

She sticks her middle fingers right in between my ribs rubbing them vigorously, “Smilin’ yet?” she teases.

My head whips back on impulse sending my auburn colored hair everywhere, “YEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! N-NOT THERE! HA-HA-HA-HA!” I squeal.

“My goodness!” Taylor says shocked, “That’s just one little finger.” She wiggles them into my side to emphasize her point.

I clench my fists and pull at my restraints, “IT STILL TICKLES!” I spat.

Her fingers weave through the thick of my hair and scratch my scalp sending soothing tingles down my spine, “That’s the point silly willy!” She says cheerfully. As if she was consoling a lost adolescent she pats me on my back. “You’ll survive.”

My eyes grow wide again, “TAYLOR?!” I say nervously.

She playfully taps my ribs in ascending order, “If one little finger can produce such lovely little giggles… what might all ten be capable of?” she ponders.

I buck my body trying to knock her off, but despite my efforts her body won’t budge, “You know… for a frail girl… you’re not as light as you look.” I pant.

“Look who’s calling the kettle black… Miss mocha queen.” Her hands tuck under my midsection and begin kneading my tummy like dough.

I bang my forehead against the headrest so hard I’d have knocked myself out were it not for the softness of the cushion, “AH-HA-HA-HA-HA! NOT MY TUMMY-YEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! S-STOP IT TAY-YEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!” I babble.

I’ve never felt more self-conscious as Taylor’s boney fingers thrust upward into my insides shaking me to my core, “Tickle, tickle!” she delights, “Hmm… are these abs or FLABS?!” she mocks taking note of my current physique.

The unkind remark makes me blush in embarrassment as she squishes my tummy, “WHEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! N-NOT FUNNY-YEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! HA-HA-HA! MEANIE!” I cackle.

Taylor quickly shimmies down my body pressing her butt against the backs of my knees. Taking advantage of the break I suck in deep amounts of air, “Like…the…view?” I say wiggling my butt in her face.

“See, you’re finally having fun!” she snickers pressing my butt to the table, “Just don’t fart on me alright.”

Her comment brings a genuine smirk to my face, “I just might out of self-defense.” I remark.

She grips my hips like a steering wheel massaging her thumbs deep into my tender flesh, “Tickle-tickle!” she chimes leaning herself into me.

The mind boggling sensations that flare from my sides have me laughing like a lunatic in no time flat, “WHA-HA-HA-HA-HA! OH GOD!
OOH-HOO-HOO! OH MY GOD THAT’S THE WORST!” In involuntarily ecstasy my butt jumps off the table bumping my friend on the chin.

“Oww.” She whines.

“Ops! Sorry.” I say like a kid who has just committed a no-no.

Taylor gives my rear a light slap, “That’s for hitting me.” She reprimands.

“Oww! I… didn’t mean to.” I say in honest somber.

“I know.” She rubs my rear, “Maybe your booty just wants some attention?”

The friction between her nails and the thin material that makes up my leggings indicate this is going to tickle like crazy, “Oh, these pants make it worse!” I exclaim.

Taylor momentarily stops, “shall I take them off?” she retorts reaching for the waistband.

“No-no-no!” I shake my head in protest.

“No-no-no?” she mimics, “Why no-no-no?”

“I’m not wearing any…panties.” I say in a shameful whisper.

“WHAT?!” Taylor gasps, “Is this true?” She feels around my cheeks for panty lines, “Oh, you naughty little girl!” she teases.

“Me?” I say sharply, “What about you?! All ooey gooey over hunky Joe!”

Taylor slaps my behind, “His name is Tony...” she rebuttals, “…and I’m not ooey gooey over him.” She begins to lightly trace around the creases of my cheeks, “I am however ooey gooey over this… sick… butt!” she says digging her fingers deep into my flesh.

My butt jiggles with vivacity at the hands of my friend, “WHA-HA-HA-HA-HA! OH SHIT-TEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! AHH!” I wheeze, gyrating my hips side to side in a futile attempt to evade her attacks, “NOT MY BUTT! HEE-HEE! OH GOD-AH-HA-HA-HA!”

Taylor’s fingernails rain down on my butt tracing intricate designs on my cheeks like a painter stroking on canvas, “Daaaym gurl! Shake it off, Shake it off!” she sings. Her fingers creep up to my waistband and begin peeling down my pants.

“TAYLOR!” I shout in protest.

“Aww, I’m just pullin’ um down a little bit.” She replies.

A cool air hits the crack of my ass as it becomes exposed, “There!” she pipes, “How about that butt crack?” she quips placing her index finger down on it.

My body tenses in anticipation. I cannot possibly contemplate what’s going on in her little head as she rests her finger on my ass crack, “Just
do it already!” I cry.

A single flick of her finger sends my hips reflexively upward and my butt in her face, “Down girl!” she says pressing my butt to the table. She crawls up my legs placing more pressure on my hips mitigating my movements before drilling her finger into my crack.

My legs thrash beneath us as undeniable, joyous sensations course through my body, “AH-HA-HA-HA-! WHY DOES THAT T-TICKLE?! HA-HA-HA-HA!” I howl.

“I dunno, it’s your weird little body!” Taylor remarks giddily plunging her fingers into my butt crease.

My limbs flail to the limits of my restraints, “OH GOD! NOT MY BUTT! HA-HA-HA-HA! PLEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-ASE! GET AWAY FROM THERE! HA-HA-HA-HA! TAYLOR I SWEAR!”

Seemingly sensing my desperation Taylor pulls away, “Hmm… where should I tickle next?” She taps her fingers down my spine and around my sides.

I breathe heavily trying desperately to recompose myself, “T-Taylor…please…” I unclench my fists and rub my sweaty palms against the cool leather surface.

Taylor reaches over and runs her fingers through my hair combing it away from my face, “Aww, poor baby.” She soothes stroking my scalp.

I feel my pulse returning to its normal rate, “Ooh…that’s good.” I moan, taking enjoyment in the way she rakes my hair. I’m enjoying it so much I fail to notice that Taylor’s other hand is resting nicely against my thigh, “Whew! Are we done?” I ask turning my head to one side.

A surprise squeeze of my thigh sends my body back into a tense state, “Nope!” Taylor responds delightedly.

The surreal sensations exploding from my thighs have me thrashing wildly, “OWW-AH-HA-HA-HA-HA! WHYYYY! EH! HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!” I squawk.

“My goodness!” Taylor clamors, barely audible over my cries, “You’re hella sensitive down there hu?” She sprawls around on top of me until her every curve rests tightly pressed against my body and her head’s tucked between my feet, “Ah, much better!” She says blowing her warm breath on my feet and placing her nails on my arches, “You know Sel…” she cautiously taps my arches, “… I’ve always adored these pretty little feet of yours.”

I instinctively scrunch my soles, “Please don’t tickle my feet!” I beg. Not wanting to think about the torture that’s impending I do my best to flood my mind with happy thoughts.

Taylor scribbles on the balls of my feet with restrained vivacity rousing scintillating sensations, “Aww, but they’re so adorable!” she says in a bubbly tone. My soles, smooth as silk from the recent pedicure lay ultra-sensitive to the touch which Taylor wastes no time exploiting, “Cootchie cootchie coo!” she banters cheerfully.

Tingles shoot up my legs making them flutter wildly, “TEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! OH GOD! OOH SH-SHIT-T-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! AH-HA-HA-HA!” My laughter bounces off the walls filling the room with heavenly giggles, “MMM-HA-HA-HA-HA! OH YOU SUCK-K AH-HA-HA-HA-HA! I HATE THIS!”

Taylor’s fingers rake across my arches tracing the lines of my wrinkled soles, “You HATE this? I’m confused. You HATE it, but you’re LAUGHING?!” She quips.

I arch my back and whip my head, “I CAN’T HELP IT-TA-HA-HA-HA-HA!”

No amount of scrunching or flexing can suppress the sensations her pulsating hands arouse, “That’s it Sel, let it out!” she says.

Taylor’s sharp nails run up and down my arches with no remorse, “AH-HA-HA-HA! PLEASE STOP! PLEE-HEE-HEE! OH GOD-AH-HA-HA-HA! NOT THE FEET!” My eyes grow wide as I feel her fingers ease towards my toes, “TAY! TAYLOR! NOT MY TOES! I FORBID YOU TO…”

“To what, do THIS?” she digs her nails in between my toes reducing me to helpless hysterics yet again, “Where ya goin’? Where ya goin’?” she taunts my feet.

“OOH HOO-HOO! EH-HEE-HEE-HEE! NOWHERE!” I scowl.

“That’s right.” Taylor chimes.

She slides off me and back to her feet. As fate would have it I catch a glimpse of my friend kneeling beside me as I turn my head, “Taylor…” I manage to whisper.

As she turns and gazes at me, her big blue eyes possess a serene sincerity that suggests that although she’s driving me insane she means well by it. It’s in this moment I feel an uncanny connection to my friend, one I cannot deny and one that causes me to suggest a refutable idea, “Taylor…” my lack of confidence is evident in my voice as it barely trails past my lips.

She comes closer till she’s only inches away from my face, “Yes?” she asks somberly.

I begin to question my own sanity as I roll over the thought over in my head. Then as if the words have a will of their own, they slip out, “Flip me over.”

Taylor’s so taken aback at the suggestion it looks as though her eyes might pop out of their sockets, “F-flip you over?” she says flabbergasted.

“Yes.” I nod, “You’re doing a wonderful job,” I commend, “but I think you should flip me over, and tickle me some more.”

A grin crawls on her face and she claps her hands, “Alright!” she says enthused.

In mere seconds my ankles and wrists are unbound from the table and I’m free to move about again. My arms and legs already feel like deadweights from the constant struggling I put up against my restraints. It feels as if I’d done a hundred push-ups as I pick myself up and flop myself on my back. My body heat is immense in this temporary rest period like an exercise routine that sees you sweat more once it’s over. I fan my face and rustle my shirt coursing cool air over my skin, “Just lose it.” Taylor says tugging at my pink top.

“No, I’d better not, I’m a disaster.” I say self-consciously.

Taylor looks me in the eye, “Listen to me. You have NOTHING to be ashamed of. Thousands of girls would kill to have a body like yours.” She reassuringly massages my shoulder and resurrects lyrics to one of my old songs, “Who says, who says you’re not perfect?” She sings. Her welcoming smile breaks down my walls of insecurity and I slip off the tee dropping it to the floor. The cool air feels welcome as it embraces my skin.

“There, See? And might I add, what a beautiful tan.” Taylor says as she pokes my tummy.

I fold my arms over my midsection, “Th-thanks.” I adjust my bra and lie down willingly raising my arms above my head. Taylor’s quick to re-secure my wrists into their respective restraints, “I can’t believe I’m doing this.” I think out loud.

“Neither can I.” Taylor says securing my ankles, “There, all set.”

My vulnerable body again lies at the mercy of my friend only now I can follow her movements, lessening the anticipation factor ever so slightly. Not having to guess where she is I can at the very least be assured of where she’s likely going to apply her hands, “Hmm… where should I start?” she says softly sliding her index finger down my arm and along my side.

I reflexively twitch away, “Mmm… I dunno.”

Taylor’s hands find my underarms and rest there for a second, “Hmm… perhaps here?” She flutters her fingers lightly grazing my hollows.

The sensations make my body jump, “AYEEE! HEE-HEE-HEE!” I screech happily.

Her hands quickly glide down to my now bare ribs, “Hmm… perhaps here?” She prods her middle fingers into my ribs wiggling them vivaciously.

“AH-HA-HA-HA!” A spurt of involuntary laughter escapes my lips as I swing from side to side.

Taylor laughs along with me taking pleasure in my discomfort, “Good golly Ms. Gomez! You’re a squirmy little thing aren’t ya?” She comments.
The slight twang in her voice only adds to her sweetness and despite the fact she’s putting me through hell I can’t help but adore her.

My body convulses as her fingers glide down my rib cage massaging each one individually, “OOH, HA-HA-HA! HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! I SWEAR I’M GOING TO BREAK OUT OF THIS TABLE!”

“With what? THESE muscles?” She squeezes my flaccid biceps, “Puh-lease!” she scoffs. Her tight leather shorts ride up her thighs as again she straddles my hips.

Although I’m aware of my helplessness, every primal instinct embedded in my brain is urging me to defend myself as I follow her every movement with my eyes. I watch her hands hover over my body before they finally touch down on my elbows. The second her fingers make contact with my skin I tightly close my eyes as if doing that will somehow dull my ticklishness.

Taylor laughs at my antics, “Don’t be scur’d.” Her fingertips crawl down my arms teasingly, setting off my nerve endings, “See, I’m nice.” She reassures.

“Yeah, for now.” I huff through grit teeth.

Taylor leans back placing a hand on her chest, “Miss Gomez do I suspect a lil’ sass?” she questions in an animated tone, “We here at Grins and Giggles don’t tolerate any sass!” She shakes her head, “Sass will be dealt with... through…TICKLES!” Simultaneous with her voice she plunges her fingers deep into my armpits wiggling through my flesh and into the bone.

The sensations flowing from my hollows course through my body sending me into spastic spasms, “AH-HA-HA-HA-HA! I’M SORRY-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! OOH-HOO-HA-HA-HA-HA!” My outbursts fill the room and likely extend into the corridor as I’m overcome with fits of laughter.

Her hands inch down my underarms till they’re right beside my breasts, “Tickle-tickle!” she teases massaging her fingers deep into my flesh. Her frantic fingers coupled with my constant thrashing have my breasts swishing around violently in my bra making my nipples erect in the process. Unsightly beads of perspiration have since formed on my lower back as my continuous struggle against my confines has my sweat glands working overtime. Her boney fingers ease directly under my bra exploring every inch of real estate short of the breasts themselves, “I hear this is a REAL good spot.” She whispers erotically. Her fingers sink below the tender tissue making my breasts jiggle wildly.

Her touch causes me to spring off the table as far as my confines allow, “OH NO! HOO-HOO! WHAA-HA-HA-HA! OH GOD! OKAY! OKAY! TAYLOR-RA-HA-HA-HA!” I cackle.

Her fingertips scurry down my body till they’re scribbling circles on my stomach, “Oh Miss Gomez what beautiful soft skin you have.” She remarks.

I suck my stomach in and grin, “HEE-HEE! Thank you Miss Swift!” I banter back.

She tests the waters by quickly thrusting her fingers deep into my belly then back out. The sensations make me cringe and I aptly scrunch my face into a distorted expression, “Do we have a ticklish tummy?” she asks babyishly.

I shake my head in rapid succession, “TAYLOR NO! TAYLOR PLEASE! TAYLOR YOU CAN’T!” I fumble for words as her fingers wiggle inches above my stomach tantalizing me.

She cocks her head, “Taylor this, Taylor that! Sheesh!”

I watch helplessly as her fingers with intense vivacity probe my supple stomach rippling my tender flesh like a bowl of Jell-O. I impulsively yank on my restraints with every ounce of will I possess, but no amount of will or want can relieve me of my confines. No amount of will or want can overcome the physical strength necessary to escape, “OOH-HA-HA-HA! T-TAYLOR-REE-HEE-HEE-HEE! UGH-HA-HA-HA!” The more time her fingers spend kneading my stomach the less self-conscious I am about it, “S-STAAA-HA-HAP IT! OH MY GAWD-DA-HA-HA-HA! THAT TICKLES!” I stammer.

Her hands ease up on the pressure and return to stroking my soft supple stomach with her fingertips. My heavy breathing and concerned face speak volumes as her index finger traces the perimeter of my navel with a cautious touch, “What a cute little belly-button Miss Gomez.” She says in adoration.

“Mmm…Oh Taylor you can’t!” I moan, “Please…”

“Please? Please what? Please tickle you?!”

I shake my head in frantic disagreement as I watch her finger drill into my navel like a worm trying to make its way under dirt. Her touch instantly breaks my mental capacity reducing me to childish giggles, “AH-HA-HA-HA! NOO-HOO-HOO! MY GOD-DA-HA-HA-HA! TAYLOR! CHEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!” I babble.

Through squinted eyes I catch her undoing her pony tail allowing her golden locks to fall freely at her sides. She waves at me happily, “Hi!!” she says in a cheerful tone.

Too overcome with involuntary delight I can only respond with laughter, “WHEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! UGH! HA-HA-HA-HA!”

Taylor’s fingers pull up and I gasp for air in this momentary relief, “OOOH! No more!” I plead.

My pleas seem to fuel her desire as I helplessly watch her lean into me and press her cool wet lips to my stomach. Her touch alone makes me flinch, “HA-HA-HA-HA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

“You like… raspberries Sel?” she asks seductively. It’s a rhetorical question because weather I like them or not she proceeds to blow them on my belly.

My body tenses reflexively as she goes about blowing my stomach with her lips, “OH NOOO! WHA-AH-HA-HA-HA! EWW-EE-HEE-HEE-HEE!” It’s a disgusting sound, but there’s no denying how much the scintillating vibrations arouse my skin.

“Do you like this?” she asks looking up at me.

The jubilation comes to a momentary pause as I’m forced to reflect, “Yes.” I whisper.

“Of course you do!” Taylor grins. “Do you mind if I explore a little south of the border?” she asks tracing my waistline.

“Hu?” I flash a confused look.

“You know, south of the border, since you’re like Mexican and all.” She grins at her own cleverness.

“Racist much?” I retort.

“SELENA!” She gasps. She shimmies down my legs till her hands align perfectly with my crotch, “I meant this south of the border.” With a gentle touch she traces my inner thighs in an up and down motion through the slick surface of my leggings, “ticklish?”

The light teasing touches turn into deep digging thrusts instantaneously, “TAY-AY-AY-AH-HA-HA-HA! BE NICE! BE NICEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!” I beg.

“I’m nice!” she rebuttals, “I’m making you laugh which means you’re happy!”

Her long fingers delve deep into my thighs jiggling their flesh stimulating muscles that had lain dormant for quite some time, “HA-HA NOOO! OH GOD! HA-HA-HA-HA! WHOOO-HOO-HOO! THIS IS TORTUREEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!”

“My oh my, such ticklish thighs!” Taylor remarks, “But what about your…”

She doesn’t say it. She doesn’t need to. We both know where her hands are headed next and I uninvitingly close my legs, “Oh I don’t know about that!” I say discouragingly, “Perhaps we shouldn’t?”

Her fingers lightly trace the seams of my leggings as she begs me,“Oh come on Sel! Just a little?”

“Mmm…” I moan, indecisive.

Taylor’s blue eyes lock with mine and there’s definite desperation in them, “Oh please? It’ll be over quick!” She implores.

It flatters me that although in my current state I’m as helpless and at her mercy as ever, she still has the courtesy to ask me for my permission. And for a temporary moment in time the balance of power shifts in my favor. It’s a pleasant feeling that I soak in a minute more before succumbing to her wishes, “Oh alright.” I smile.

She lifts her hands joyously over her head, “Yay!”
I sink my head and brace every muscle in my body for what’s about to transpire. My eyes grow wide the second her nails touch down on my vagina. Her delicate touches send goosebumps down my legs as she traces every inch of my pussy lips, “MMM-HEE-HEE-HEE! I KINDA LIKE THAT.”

“Ooh you naughty girl.” Taylor giggles.

I clench my fists as her fingers begin to run faster up and down the lips of my vagina, “AH-HA-HA-HA!”

Her pace slows as she finds my clitoris and begins massaging it profusely sending showers of shivers up my spine, “OOOH! MMM…UHH!” A combination of pleasure and torment transpires as her fingers alternate from outlining my vaginal walls to rubbing her fingers up and down my clitoris, “OH-HOO-HOO! MMM-HMM… OH GOD-DA-HA-HA!”

For once I’m grateful of her boney fingers as I take pleasure in the mind numbing sensations they provoke, “Mmm… Oh Taylor you’re amazing.” I say under my breath. I close my eyes and allow every muscle in my body to relax, “Mmm… don’t stop.”

“Okay…” she whispers.

As she rubs her fingers over my clitoris I can feel a slight discharge emitting from the walls of my vagina. My toes curl with every pulsating sensation her fingers arouse. My swollen lips become so delicate I question how much longer it will be before I explode.

“Is that good?” She asks naively.

I arch my back pressing myself into her, “Yes! Oh yes!” Then all of a sudden it stopped, “Tay?” I summon lifting m head.

She responds, not in the way I expected. Not with words, but with actions. With a tight grip on my waistband she peels off my lime green leggings exposing my delicate aroused skin. Callous to my nakedness and with no obstruction, I’m now free to feel her skin on my skin. The sensations only multiply as she thrusts her fingers into my clitoris wiggling them about audaciously. I bite down on my lip savoring every sensation and every emotion which my friend bestows upon me. Were it not for my confines I’d be fondling my breasts right now.

As if she can read my mind Taylor pulls down my bra and begins to caress my breasts and pinch my nipples, “Jackpot.” I think to myself.

Clear of distractions and oblivious to anything else I center my focus on the rousing sensations stirring up all over my body. On the edge of erotic exuberance I spaz with joyous tremors as waves of pleasure pulsate beyond their point of origin, cocooning me, enveloping me, consuming me.

Moments later I climax. Every hair on my body rises as a steady vibrant drubbing like that of a heartbeat emanates from my groin. My hips thrust towards the sky in one extended convulsion as a steady stream of fluids gush from my body. I’ve masturbated countless times, but never has it felt this satisfying.

I lie limp, weightless and numb as the last of the good vibes exit my body. My eyes are still closed when she begins to stroke my hair and whisk the sweat off my brow. My vision’s still blurry when I finally open them, but I find her and we lock gazes immediately. She flashes her signature warm smile and leans into me. Her lips linger as she plants a soft kiss on my forehead. I wish she’d kiss my lips, but I know that’s not her. It’s a subtle disappointment; given how uncharacteristic she’s been all afternoon.

One by one she slowly unties my wrists freeing me of the tight leather straps, “All done.”

My stomach aches ever so slightly the second I sit up, “I feel like I’ve just done an Insanity workout.” I gasp.

Taylor hands me a tiny towel which I use to wipe my genitals, “When was the last time YOU did an Insanity workout?” she chuckles.

Her comment makes me body conscious again and I quickly fold my arms over my stomach, “Very funny Tay.”

“Okay, I guess that was uncalled for.” She admits helping me to my feet.

I slip my pink shirt back on and wobble towards the door. I can barely look Tony in the eye as we make our way through the corridor. He surely must have heard the commotion and will no doubt be discussing it with his coworkers in the days to come. My gaze remains on the polished granite floor until I hear his thick voice call out, “Miss Gomez!”

I look up and see that he’s since migrated from his chair to the exit, “yes?” I whisper.

“I just wanted to say, you needn’t worry about anything. What happens inside these four walls stays here.” He points to the ground.

“Like Vegas Sel!” Taylor chimes in.

Tony lets out a hearty chuckle, “Something like that.”

He gives us each a hug and sends us on our way. I have to practically peel Taylor off him, “Come ON TAY!”

***​
The drive home is spent in uncharacteristic silence with each of us seemingly submerged in our own perplexed thoughts. The city streets quickly turn to country roads again as Taylor steps on the gas.

We pull up to my mansion just as we left it. A wave of dry brown leaves rustle in the wind as I get off the car and inch towards the door. I walk slowly because I don’t want this moment to end. If I could freeze time, this is where I’d want to stay. I turn around and jump into Taylor’s arms nestling my cheek into her chest, “Thank you for this.” It’s not much, but no words come to mind that would justify the experience we both just shared.

Taylor leans in and whispers in my ear, “I’ll always be here for you.” she touches my chest, “I have to go.” She pulls away from me waving goodbye as she proceeds to her SUV.

And as I watch her leave in those final fleeting moments of her visit I know a piece of my heart now belongs to her. I know that from this day forward our relationship will be forever stained with an unconditional love that only the best of friends can ever fathom.

That's a nice story.

Lots of preamble before the tickling, but I quite liked the slow set up.

Nice to see something a bit gentler than the stuff many people (Myself included) post on here.

The sensations only multiply as she thrusts her fingers into my clitoris wiggling them about audaciously

Replace clitoris with vagina? Seems pedantic, but shows I was paying attention, right? :)

MM

Thank you for your kind remarks. I'll take it into consideration. And I'm glad to see you quoted me!! :) Made my day!!

Thank you for providing us with such amazing tickle fiction! I truly enjoyed reading it. Those two are great friends!

Thanks ticklishess for those kind words! I might have tried a little too hard on this one though, I just love Selena!

A lovely story, and be nice tos ee more like this involving celebs. Is a revenge story in the works?

btw, I think you mean 'huh' instead of 'hu'. Just a minor typo!

Thank you all for taking the time to read my story, and perhaps a revenge story could occur. I'm sure Taylor's just a ticklish as Selena.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back