• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brian, his mother, his girlfriend, and 8 ticklish spots (FF/M) (PT. 1)

OnlyForNow2015

All ten toes were fastened securely to the stocks behind his feet. His legs were bare. His torso, including tummy and ribs and nipples and underarms, collar region and neck, were all bare. A little teeny loin-cloth type device seemed to be worn around the waist, but aside from his eyes with his mother’s pink nightmask and his mouth with his girlfriend’s clean white socks, that was the only bit of him that had the mercy of covering.

“I’ve always wanted to tickle him,” said his girlfriend Ivette. She frowned. “But he’s never let me before.”
“Don’t worry,” said his mother Janet. “I’ll show you all 8 spots he has!” This was alarming news to Brian, who thought terrifiedly to himself, “BUT I ONLY HAVE 7.” He said it aloud. “But I only have seven!” The girls laughed.

“I guess I’ll have to show you one that you forgot then sweetie,” said his mom. Brian only then realized that he had been gagged and that his muffled question had still somehow been heard. He realized this ability to speak meant trouble. He was a begger in times of trouble and extreme tickling. He’d mostly avoided it in his life, had realized he was turned on by it one day when his aunt was getting his feets with her long nails, so he avoided it ever since.

Now, all ten toes were fastened to the board and they couldn’t move a millimeter. And to Brian’s sheer horror, he felt the soft caress of a feather cascading down his left sole.

It was some kind of odd feather, stuff enough to produce a tickle but not enough to for a very long period. His mother knew this, and in barely sixty seconds, she’d begin poking at his toes with the tip of the feather.

“The tickle octatholon has begun, my dear,” said Brian’s mother to Ivette. Let’s begin.

ROUND 1: BRIAN’S FEETZ

*poke* AHAHA. *poke poke* AHAHAHA. Mom was in charge of lefty and Ivette in charge of righty. Janet held two feathers, one pointing feather-side soleside, the other with the sharp tip so she can do some poking and digging. Brian’s toes had been completely immobolied and fastened upright, revealing just nearly every inch of his feet bottoms they could want. Only the tops were obscured, but at the sweet bonus of complete feet immobility. Ivette had one feather, but in her other hand she held a puffy magic marker. In really tiny letters, while feathering his poor toes all the while, she wrote on the ball of his foot, “Tickle tickle tickle tickle” really tinily.

“I always figured this was one of his spots,” said Ivette. His mom giggled. “All naughty little boys are ticklish on their feets, aren’t they Brian?” He giggled and buckled helplessly. It had been barely four minutes of this, and they’d only used tools on his feet. Right after they both triumphantly yelled, “ROUND 1, BRIAN’S FEETZ!” Oh the humiliation, the fanfare of how they were doing this to him. At least he had an okay enough relationship with his mom to where this wasn’t the weirdest thing ever. He just felt so conflicted, wanting to be generally more aroused with the S&M tendencies that he and Ivette generally had. This was a game they should have been playing together, yet there’s Mom, tickling him of all things. Brian would have asked for whipping or candle-wax. The tickles were a secret enemy and buried arousal for him.

***Before the round had started, Ivette had remembered a conversation they’d had once after sexytime. “You seemed to get really turned on when I touched your feet, sweetheart.” He blushed and admitted it somewhat. “Kinda,” said Brian, “it’s only my right foot. And only when your hands touched them because they were so soft and sweet.” Ivette made sure to take the right foot for this reason. She wouldn’t touch it with her hands, and there’d be no embarrassing loin-cloth surprise for Mom.

It was at five minutes in that Mom ditched the tools and went straight in with hands. Super soft hands, like if anybody’s ever rubbed you anyplace on the body with a cotton ball, that times three hundred percent. Regular length natural fingernails, but she barely even used them aside from light scraping here and there with her sole rubs.

AHAHAHAHA, Brian was so grateful Mom had lefty. If she’d been doing this to righty, it might have felt too good.

Ivette, on the other hand, was doing a menacing job with her marker and her feather on his feet. The toes didn’t turn him on as much as the soles, so thank his beautiful baby Ivette for tickling him on nearly just there. The tickling was almost relaxing between the two of them, and he made it a good seven minutes in before they decided it was time for the next one.

ROUND 2: BRIAN’S LEGS

Oh no. Brian always knew he had ticklish legs but they weren’t ever exploited or targeted all on their own. They were usually a part of a tickle onslaught where his legs were temporarily caught up in the action by grabby hands or curious spidery fingers, but with his bare legs from ankle to thigh/loin, completely outstretched and before these two hyper-tickly women?

“Use both hands, sweetie,” said Janet. He couldn’t even let out a muffled scream before they both began the same thing: two hands on each thigh, his Mom on his outer thigh and his girlfriend on his inner-thigh, digging their nails and fingertips in her and there and here and there and squeezing only the most ticklish little areas, like they both have magical sensitivity compasses in their fingers as only women like one’s girlfriend or mother must have for a boy. He howled hard.

Janet had a method of tickling up the thigh, back down it, then underneath his poor defenseless knee to make it try and buckle as he howled harder. She would occasionally reach a teeny bit down to his shin, tickling it and making his left foot go absolutely insane. One time she even reached over and tickled his poor little toes that stuck out over the outcropping of the stocks. Again, thank god not the right foot.

Ivette was digging into the thigh she had really good though. She’d always wanted to render him helpless with tickling like he had when they’d started dating and were doing pre-first base sorts of flirtations. This was such a sweet and adorable moment she’d always wanted to share, and weirdly enough, she was really happy to be sharing it with his mom.

Four minutes into the legs, Janet cooes, “I miss my baby’s feet.” She throws a devilish look at Ivette. “Unless you wanna go back down there?” Ivette nodded, though Brian didn’t know. Though how lucky it was that she said yes, because if she hadn’t, she’d have taken the helm at both feet.

Which is what Ivette did. One bare hand on his left foot and the feather on his right now, her post for the next four minutes as Janet tickle-mercyed the screams out of her son’s thighs and shins and knees and, though no one would admit it, the beginning of his butt. A stir beneath the loincloth, but nothing that persisted or anybody could see or know about.

Yet.

To be continued.

so this is a dramatized version of a much much much shorter tickle experience I had a couple years ago where this guy I knew wasn't admitting to me he was ticklish, and his mom came in and mentioned he had 8 spots so I tried to find them all night. she never laid a hand on him too but she kept making hints about spots when she'd pass through. I always envisioned her joining me :3

-Ramona <3

i think you all enjoy this too much for me to continue :3

ma'am, i can assure you that, if you stop right now, i'll personally find you and do so many things to you that you WILL change your orientation from 'ler to 'lee :devilish:
seriously though, i like your style :) (btw i'm both a lee and a ler ;) )

Poor Brian should have learned from Jay's mistakes. Hope to see more about both their predicaments

I wish a tickle artist would do stuff for the story :3 that might get the next one out more quickly ;D

Is anyone else tired of all these stories that have Part 1, Part 2, etc.?

Like come on, just finish the damn thing.

I don't want to come back in a week or month or whatever looking for the next parts.

Most of us are here for one reason (jiggy jiggy) and it's beyond frustrating to have a story cut short.

No. I think it's awesome that authors do that. To me it builds up the excitement. Like when you watch a tv series and the newest episode builds up the excitement for the continuance in the next one, or when a movie leaves off to an open ending that you know they are making a sequel to or you know that the story is not over. And way to not appreciate the service of entertainment that these authors take time out of their days to provide to you only for you to show little appreciation for their work. And if the only reason you think that most of us are here is just to get our jollies off then you are obviously here for the wrong reasons and should just go dabble somewhere else. Sure tickling can be erotic, and a lot of people that feel that way, but there are also a lot of people who appreciate tickling in all its aspects, be erotic or simply fun. If you are not going to appreciate what people are trying to provide you with then just go away.

No. I think it's awesome that authors do that. To me it builds up the excitement. Like when you watch a tv series and the newest episode builds up the excitement for the continuance in the next one, or when a movie leaves off to an open ending that you know they are making a sequel to or you know that the story is not over. And way to not appreciate the service of entertainment that these authors take time out of their days to provide to you only for you to show little appreciation for their work. And if the only reason you think that most of us are here is just to get our jollies off then you are obviously here for the wrong reasons and should just go dabble somewhere else. Sure tickling can be erotic, and a lot of people that feel that way, but there are also a lot of people who appreciate tickling in all its aspects, be erotic or simply fun. If you are not going to appreciate what people are trying to provide you with then just go away.

It's awesome when authors don't finish their work? Repeatedly?

I think he does appreciate the work, which is why the poster wants more.

I didnt read the rest of the post.... Something about it not being a place for most people to find pleasure, or something..... Because all the sidebar images of tied and nude women were distracting me.

Yay, a sarcastic asshat. Yes, it's awesome when authors don't finish their work in one huge post. Having it broken into segments/chapters because it builds the excitement factor for what's to come. And so what if the authors don't finish their work. It's not like they spend their every waking moment to serve you. They have their own lives that take priority over your expectations. Plus some authors just lose interest in continuing stories for different reasons, whether it be they thought of a better story or possibly that they don't know what the best way to continue a story would be, etc. The point is don't be a fastidious cry baby.

And going back to your sarcastic idiocy, you should have taken the time to let your brain fully process what I said. I never said that this isn't a place for most people to find pleasure. I said that it's not the only reason why people enjoy this site. Yes there are people that come here specifically for that, but that doesn't mean that you start ragging on authors because they don't meet your masturbation standards.

Collage hipster Internet jargon might keep you young, but it is a terrible debate tactic. Treating 'sarcasm' as some unpardonable wordcrime just makes things worse.

This author isn't breaking things up for "suspense"; the author is consistantly starting tales and not completing them.

The author IS posting things for our enjoyment. That is why stories are posted; for people to take in, turn over mentally, and at times be aroused by. In short, enjoy.ed Art galleries don't hang paintings to simply give artists something to do with their free time and I know of no concert, sculpture or poem that has treated cancer. These things are meant to be enjoyed.

You're just fine with reading consistantly unfinished works and there should be absolutely no complaints whatsoever about such? I think this makes you the one person, ever.

Oh, no, sarcasm! So much worse than outright profane, misdirected aggression! You don't like my arguments or how they were delivered, but yours are utterly legitimate! How wounded you must be! (Sarcasm).

Don't bother addressing any more of my arguments; for someone who appears to love language for the sake of language you are terrible at using words or linking complex ideas.

Now, go get really mad, fail to grasp that your only whiny responses have been because a couple of people don't like things exactly the way that you like them and that was the only point in your original ugly, aggressive post, and then be sure to come back and let me know about it.

Yay, a sarcastic asshat. Yes, it's awesome when authors don't finish their work in one huge post. Having it broken into segments/chapters because it builds the excitement factor for what's to come. And so what if the authors don't finish their work. It's not like they spend their every waking moment to serve you. They have their own lives that take priority over your expectations. Plus some authors just lose interest in continuing stories for different reasons, whether it be they thought of a better story or possibly that they don't know what the best way to continue a story would be, etc. The point is don't be a fastidious cry baby.

And going back to your sarcastic idiocy, you should have taken the time to let your brain fully process what I said. I never said that this isn't a place for most people to find pleasure. I said that it's not the only reason why people enjoy this site. Yes there are people that come here specifically for that, but that doesn't mean that you start ragging on authors because they don't meet your masturbation standards.

Last edited:
Look if you want to continue arguing with me about this so you can try to get your mental victory badge then PM me about it. Other then that I'm not going to constantly fill this author's posted story with further talk of the subject. If you want to flex your internet muscles fine, PM and we'll debate. I'm not going to play this back and forth game of "Who gets the last word."

Yes i would also like to see this story and other stories this author has put here continued, but if they do not wish to continue there stories and wish to start others and also do not wan't to continue them and this annoy's some here then i have a simple remedy DON'T read the stories this author post's, then you will not be bothered by there constant unfinished stories.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back