• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ovda's Tickling Punishment

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Ovda's Tickling Punishment

One of the great writers Ovda has earned a story with him as a feature, no the feature. So straddle up as Ovda delivers some tickling Punishment.

Sandra Bullock woke up to find herself tied to a rack, naked. She remembered very little other than being given a drink by an admirer who wished to remain anonymous. She wished that right now she had never been on that lousy yacht since she got seasick easily also. She tried to pull on her bounds to no effect since her arms were taut. Worse still her feet were strung splayed and open and firmly tied. She shivered at the thought of what was going to happen to her. She noticed someone was coming into the dark room.

The girl was brown haired and panty clad. She very much resembled Michelle Trachtenburg from Buffy. “Hello Sandra.” She said. “Where.. Where am I? Who… Who are you?” stuttered Sandra. My name is Ovda and you are in my house.” She replied. Deciding based on her youth with seemed varied between 14 and 22 (Trachtenburg is in fact 19!), she must be a huge fan negotiating on her stardom was required. “How would you like an autograph or photo, Ovda?” asked Sandra, as calmly as she could. “I had something of a more intimate nature planned.” Replied Ovda, approaching Sandra. A lesbian teenager with a crush. Sandra thought fast. “A kiss?” said Sandra. That got Ovda’s attention. “A kiss? Where?” said Ovda. “How about on the cheek?” asked Sandra. Ovda smiled and went out of the room. She came back with a blindfold. “NOO! Please no! I’ll kiss you anywhere, nooo!” screamed Sandra. Ovda smiled and pulled off her top, exposing her very reasonable breasts. She then whispered “Tell me Sandra, being tied up exposed to the rack. What is your weakness?” Sandra shook at the sound of that. “Untie me, I’ll make love to you. I swear, I’ll make love to you.” “I think I’ll blindfold you, now.” Said Ovda, blindfolding her. “I’ll kiss your breasts, I’ll kiss your cute butt, your pussy, anywhere. Please untie me.” Begged Sandra. “How do you know I’m not a minor?” said Ovda. She pulled off her bikini bottoms. “Kiss my butt.” She said. Sandra swallowed her queasy feelings and puckered her lips in preparation for a tight behind. Instead she found 10 fingers spider tickling her left armpit. Sandra’s head moving from side to side as she hollered and howled and screamed with laughter. “Guess we know what your weakness is now.” Said Ovda, smiling as she moved her right hand into Sandra’s right armpit. The spider tickling of her armpits was driving Sandra wild. She was screaming with laughter. Tears were running down her eyes as Ovda tickled her underarms and tickled them. She stopped after 25 minutes. “How you feeling, hotcakes?” she asked. Sandra just panted. “I have something for you.” she reached over and got some dust from her bag. She sprinkled some on Sandra’s tummy, breasts and ribs. Sandra giggled some more. “This is what I used to write about. Tickle Dust. It makes girls more ticklish.” She said, grinning. “Now let’s test Sandra’s tummy.” And with that she pulled out two electric toothbrushes and started to scrub Sandra’s ribs. She couldn’t move her tired head and just shrieked with laughter. She got more dust, sprinkled all over her upper body and kept scrubbing those ribs. Sandra was hysterical. She then started scrubbing her tummy with a thin paintbrush and even dipped it in her navel. Sandra descended into silent laughter as the paintbrush mercilessly spread from her navel up her tummy and unto her breasts. She tried to trash but her muscles ached and she just laughed silently as her breasts were tortured till they were harder than boulders. Ovda then sprinkled a whole packet on her underarms and upper body watching the panting turned to ear piercing laughter. She left and went to bed. When she returned, Sandra was sweating profusely, hair dishelved, eyes teary and marks across her wrists and ankles. But Ovda just smiled thinking “Almost there.” She reached with two large containers of Tickle Dust and doused her feet in it. At once, Sandra went wild and went wilder hen she felt ants on her soles. “I once wrote about doing that to Sarah Michelle Gellar.” She then removed the containers tickle her soles for 5 minutes, then painted with her paintbrush “Tickle Me.” on Sandra’s soles. Then replaced the containers with new ants. She sprinkled her upper body and pussy with more Dust, then tickled her pussy and upper body for 10 minutes driving her around the bend with frenzied howls. She then left and smiled. The next day, she came back and saw Sandra Bullock just the way she fantasized about Sarah Michelle Gellar. Broken, eyes glazed, body sweating, snot from nose, saliva from mouth, perfect. She then turned her eyes to her new victim who just woke up. “Hello, Angelina.” She said.
To be continued….

Love,
Anna and Heather

Took us 3 hours

Please post this, took 3hours to post.
Love,
Anna and Heather

nice story!!! please continue...by the way, how come it took 3 hours? was it 3 hours to write it, or post it?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back