• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lord Byron's Cure M/M

Tickle_Mistress

Lord Byron's Delema M/M/M

Lord Byron was lord of the manor in a small country toen far in the mountains of Rutain. He was mostly an unhappy young man, who spent most of his time depressed. The palace physicians tired many remidies to try and cure him of his depression, but with very little success.

Then one day there came a strange visiter to the palace, an oriental who said that he was a physicain inhis own country and had heard of Lord Byron's dilema. He offerd to see if he could do anything to help lift Byron out of his depression.

chang Woo spoke to the physicians and told themof his "treatment". they laughed and questioned him and his methods, but agreed to let him try.

Chang Woo entered Lord Byron's bedchambers and found a very pale and listly young man there, consumed with his depression.

"Lord Byron, I am Chang. I wish to help you." Byron looked at the small oriental and laughed. "And how are you going to help me? Can;t you see that I cannot be helped? None of my physicians are able to left me from this hellish nightmare! So how will you?"

Chang smiled and whispered into Byron's ear. He squirmed nervously and the mere thought of what Chang wanted to do to him.

Byron remembered back to when he was a child,growing up at the hands of his tudor. His tudor used to come to him during the day and teach him his lessons. Whle helpng Byron read a difficult passage, his tudor brushed his nails accidently over byron's ribcage. Byron jumped and let out a giggle. His tudor smiled slyly and begn ticklng Byron.

After that, Byron's tudor began ticklng him regularly. Byron soon craved being ticlked by his tudor. The tudor would strip Byron and run his nails over his upper body, making him squirm and thrash wildly. His giggling would turn into hysterical laughter, espcially when tikcled on the bottms of his feet and his underarms. As Byron grew older, he managed to find out that the tudor was just as ticklish. Byron would return the favor by tying the tudor to the bed and ticklng him as well.

Suddenly the tudor left under mysterious circumstances. It was around that time that Byron's depression set in. Byron slowly openned his eyes and looked at Chang for a long time.

" I have not been tickled in very long time and am extremely ticklish everywhere." Chang nodded. "Yes I know! I spoke to your tudor while I went to the village to procure some feathers and brushes. He told me how ticklish you were as a chhild and how you craved being tikcled once he started."

Chang stepped towards Byron and began to unbutton his shirt.... "Come now.. Let's get started!" Byron relaxed a bit and layed back down on his bed, allowing Chang to disrobe him.

"Please ... Don't tie me.." byron whispered. Chang smiled and assured him that he wouldn't tie him down.

Chang's nails were long and pointed. He stroked them over Byrons creamy white belly, causing Byron's stomach muscles to tense up. Chang felt them tensing and contined tickling his belly till Byron began giggling softly.

Chang tickled further down Byron's belly to his waistline. Byron's body arched and be laughed loudly as he felt Chang's fngertips teasing his ticklish flesh.

Chang continued tickling Byron's belly and waistline for a long time. Byron was wet with persperation from thrashing and laughing.
his mood slowly began to change. Chang stopped to rest. Byron looked at him pleadingly..

Master Chang .. please ... don't stop! Please keep ticklng me!
Chang smiled ... "All in good time Lord Bryron. All in good time!!!

Chang moved from Byrons belly down to his feet. "Are your feet very ticklsih Lord Byron?" Byron nodded and whispered ...."Please .... please ... " Byron's words dissolved in to giggles as Chang stroked his nails over the bottons of Byron's feet. Chang held both feet in his hand and continued running his nails over and over Byrons soles and under his toes. Soon Byron's laughter reached a feverish pitch.
He writhed over the bed, trying to pull his feet away form those tretcherous nails.

Chang stopped and let Byron rest for awhile. Byron continued giggling until he felt into a deep and relaxed sleep.
While Byron slept, Chang went into the village to contact Byron's old tudor,Alden. Chang propsed a plan to Alden to include him in Byron's "tickle therapy". What Alden really wanted was revenge for the way he was dismissed from Lord Byron's household years ago.

Alden knew that Byron couldn't stand being tied down to be tickled. He told Chang this. Chang smiled. "I am certain I can change his mind about that. You must wear a disguise so that Byron will not recognize you. I will introduce you as another "healer"." Alden smiled and agreed to follow Chang's instructions.

While Chang discussed the plan with Alden, he remembered that Byron had told him how he found out that Alden as also extremely ticklish. Chang decided that he would have both men under his spell, first Byron, then Alden.

"I will introduce you as my assistant. you will be in a disguse so that Byron will not recognize you. I will tell him that you are a mute." Chang continued detailing the plan. Alden nodded as Chang spoke.

"I have been waiting years to get my revenge! I'm sure it was Byron who informed his father of what I was doing to him. I was dismissed like a common criminal!" Alden's anger grew as he told Chang how he was summaily dismissed from the household. Chang listened intently, then stared at Alden for along time.

"I think before we enter into our agreement, I shall require a test of good faith." Chang smiled slyly as he knew exactly what that show of good faith would be.

"You don't trust me Chinaman? or you don't believe me?" Alden narrowed his eyes as he looked at Chang. "Oh I believe you. I just want a act of good faith. I have something in mind." Chang waited for Alden to answer him.

"What do you have in mind? Money, presous jewels ..what?" He was getting very impatient. Chang stood up and walked behind Alden. "I have recently come to know something about you. Something you might ant to keep hidden from someone like me." Chang placed his hands on Alden's shoulders. Chang felt his body tense under is touch. Cahng continued.. "I have found a method for insuring my partners in devious doings remain loyal to me. My method is simple. My best skill is that of Tickler. I also use that skill to insure the loyalty of those associated with me. I happen to know that you, Alden, are known to be very ticklish. So as your show of good faith... you must submit to me and allow yourself to be tickled. It is that only way."

Alden turned and pulled away from Chang's touch. thenhe thougt of how badly he wanted revenge. He nodded in agreement. Then the two men waked out and to Cahng's living quarters.

Once there, Chang started disrobing Alden slowly till his upper body was bare. Alden felt vulnerable as Chang took one arm and tied it over his head ... then the other arm over his head.

Chang restrained Alden's legs so he couldn't kick, then removed his tunic, leavng him bare chested. Alden closed his eyes and pulled at the ropes, waiting for Chang to attack him.

"Let's see what you're made off.. !" Chang taunted him. He started at Alden's hips and stroked up his ribcage with his pointed nails. Alden bit his lip, trying to control his urge to giggle. Chang kept ticklng his ribs and hips, lauhgter biulding up deep within Alden's belly. Seeing that he was holding back, Chang began ticklng Alden's belly button with a soft chinese pinting brush. Alden disolved intl laughter as he felt the tip of the brush inside his belly button. He pulled at the ropes holding him wildly, trying to suck in his belly and make his belly button smaller.

Chang moved to alden'ssmooth belly, raking his nails over and over the sensitive skin. Alden begged for mercy as Chang's nails tickled his belly. Then Chang took a wide brushand began ticklng Alden's underarms. Alden thrashed wildly as the bristles tickled his sensitve armpits. Chang felt himself becoming arroused with every giggle from Alden. Alden was also becoming arroused and hard. He needed desperately to release his seed, but Chang prevented him from dong so.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back