• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sister-in-law and a big favor

soles4me

I have had a thing for my sister in law ever since I met her. That was 39 years ago. I had tried on a few occasions to tickle her feet. Not more than 3 or 4 seconds. I am a firm believer that good things come to those who wait.
It was a nice spring day, blue sky and sunshine. I had just finished mowing the lawn and went in the house for a brew. There she was, sitting on the couch with her feet up on the coffee table. I walked into the front room and said hi, she looked up and smiled and said hi back. She pulled her feet back from their purch on the coffee table as I sat down at the other end of the couch. I told her, "you're alright, put em back up there. Relax!! So she did. My wife was still at work and when she got home her and sis were going to a baby shower.
We got to talking and the subject some how turned kind of flirty. So I decided to take a shot. I told her, "you know, there is something I have been wanting to do for a really long time. She got a weird look and I said not that, meaning having sex, although that would be cool too. She sat back looking more relaxed and said, "well, what is it. I said, "I have had the urge to tickle you ever since we first met". Where do you want to do this? Right here is fine with me. No, I mean where are you going to tickle me? Ohh I said, I would love to tickle your sexy looking feet. Are you ticklish?? She replied, I don't know, have never been. She then turned sideways and laid both feet in my lap. Instant boner when I started tickling her soft, gorgeous feet.

Stay tuned for part II

I'm hoping to get it done by Monday. If I can get her to come back over I will try to get a pic as well.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back