• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tatiana */ff

Double T

TMF Master
Taratania */ff

Intro: I have admired the stories of U.N. Owen, and Critterlord, for quite a while now. The slant they put on tickling as niether sensuous, or torturous, but fun and playful is what I believe tickling is all about. Therefore, this story is dedicated to them.

The time: A.D. 3953
The place: Aboard a star crusier, in he Gamma quadrant, 16 light-years from Earth.

"How's it going, Bobbi?"
Roberta Ashton looked as frazzled as her tousled short blonde hair.
"Ah, this thing is shot!" She replied to her captain, Maria Alverez. "You want to take a look?"
"Might as well," said Maria, moving her 5'11" frame over to where Roberta was hunching over a communications console.
"Yes, it's all out of whack." she confirmed. "Better find a place to set down, and get our bearings."
"Out here?" Roberta said, incredously, straightenng up to her full 5'6". "Where?"
Maria looked out the viewport. "How about there?" she pointed.
Looking out the viewport, they saw a small, blue planet.
"Where the heck...oh, never mind!" said Roberta.
"Bobbi? Is something wrong?" Maria asked her.
"Sorry," Roberta said. "it's just that we've been cooped up in this ship for so long. What has it been, a year?"
"A year, three months, and eleven days." Maria told her. "But who's counting?"
"What do you say to a little R and R?" said Roberta. "I've scanned the planet. It has an oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere, water, plant life, a few signs of lower type animal life, it's about the same size as Earth. So, you interested?"
"Well," Maria considered. "It would be nice to get out and 'stretch our legs", so to speak. Alright then! Lieutenant, plot a course. Engage!"
Roberta brought the crusier into a starndard orbit,and carefully manuvered it into re-entry. Ten minutes later, the ship touched down.
"Nice landing, Bobbi." Maria commented.
"Soft as a baby's bottom!" giggled Bobbi.
"I guess we don't need our space suits?" Maria inquired.
"Don't see why." Roberta replied, blue eyes peering into her scanner. "No undue radiation. Temperature is at 77 degrees Farenhight. Jumpsuits will be fine."
"Let's go, but first..."
Maria stapped on a laser pistol. "In case some of those 'lower animal types' aren't friendly!"
Roberta opened the hatch, and stepped out, taking in a deep breath.
"Mmmmmm! Fresh air!" she sighed.
"Maria followed. Gazing around her, the planet seemed like a gigantic park, with grass, and forests.
"Plant life. indeed." She said. "Bobbi, what are you doing?"
Roberta was on the ground. "If you think I'm going all this grass go to waste," She said, pulling off her boots. "You're crazy!"
Happily, Roberta ran barefoot out to the middle of he field. "Ahhhh! That feels so good!"
"It's not exactly standard procedure, but it does look inviting" said Maria, discarding her own boots and joining her friend.
"Maria, look!" Roberta pointed, as a flock of bird-like creatures landed nearby.
"Scan them, lieutenant." Maria said, reaching for her laser pistol.
"It's okay, Maria." Roberta said, scanning them. "Aside from different internal configuration, there about the same as Earth sparrows. They're harmless."
Roberta and Maria both watched as the birds appproached their new visitors.
"They don't seem to be afraid of us." Roberta said, quietly.
"They've probably never seen a human before." Maria replied. "They have no reason to...EEEK!" Maria jupmed back.
"What? What is it?" said Roberta.
"That little bugger nipped me!" Said Maria, pointing at a bird that had walked right up to her.
"Oh! Are you hurt? Did it break the skin?" Roberta asked.
"Yes, I'm all right. " Maria said, sitting on the ground, inspecting her foot.
"Good, cause...Ahhk!" Roberta shrieked. "That one just tickled me!"
"Tickled you?" said Maria.
"Yes." said Roberta. "I was looking at you, and the next thing I know, I felt a feathered wing or tail stroke the outside of my arch!"
Roberta started running after the birds to shoo the them away, when Maria screamed. Roberta whirled around to see that what looked like very thick vines had srung up from the ground, wrapped themselves around Maria's wrists and ankles, holding her down.
"Hang on, Maria!" Roberta cried. "I'm coming!"
Roberta ran in the direction of her Captain, when a pit of what seemed to be quicksand appeared before her. She tried to stop short, but her momentum carried her right in. She panicked, and began to struggle.
"Don't!" Maria yelled. "You'll only sink deeper!"
Um...I don't think so." Roberta replied, only her head showing above the sand. "I seemed to have hit solid ground here. Thank goodness this quicksand isn't very deep!"
Maria was about to say something, when suddenly, about a dozen of the birds came back, landed a Maria's feet, and gently brushed their wings against her bare soles.
"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Maria exploded, since she was extremely ticklish. "Oh nooooooo! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Go away! Go away! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" she cried, her feet wriggling helplesly. More vines popped up, ripped off most of Maria's jumpsuit as if it were paper, and the birds startd tickling her all over.'
"Hhahahahahaahahhahaaahahahaaahahahaahaha!" Maria laughed. The birds continued for just a few minutes, then stopped.
"Oh! oh! Thank goodness!" She panted.
"Maria! Are you all right?" Roberta called, having witnessed the entire scene.
"If that sisn't the darndest...hey, what about you?" Maria replied.
Well, i'm not sinking, but I don't have any leverage to...AAAAAAHHHHHHH! Help! oh, help!"
"Bobbi, whats going on?" shouted Maria, craning her neck to see.
"It's...it's...TICKLING! Hahahhhahahahahahahaahahahahaaahaha!" Roberta shrieked, being even more ticklish than Maria. "Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!
The lieutenant gigled wildly as her head thrashed about, and finally stopped after a few more minutes.
Oh! Oh! Wow!" exclaimed Roberta, when she had calmed down. "I haven't laughed that hard since...since we set off on this mission."
"But you're okay?" Maria asked.
"Yes, besides being stuck." She replied. "As a matter of fact, I'm almost sorry its over. It was kind of fun!'
At that moment, a vine dropped from a nearby tree, right within Roberta's reach. She grabbed it and tugged, found it secure, but then put it down again.
"Fun being tickled?" said Maria. "This mission isn't supposed to be fun. Besides, tickling is just so very unmilitary!"
"Oh, loosen up!" Roberta said. "I'm going to try something"
She lowered her head, and whispered to the sand "Tickle me."
Immediately, the "Quicksand" started tickling her again. As she laughed and squirmed, she fekt herself losing parts of her jumpsuit, too, but she didn't care. She was having too good a time.
"Hahhahahaahahahaahahhaahaahahahaahaha!"she giggled, to Maria's utter amazement. "Hahhahaaahahahaahahaahaaahahahaaahahahahaaaha!"
Just when Roberta thought she couldn't stand any more, the tickling stopped. She grabbed the vine again, and pulled herself out of the pit, which yielded her easily, and mysteriously dissapeared when she was out. She went to where Maria was trapped, but try as she might, she couldn't get her loose.
"You know" said Roberta. I don't think Tara means to do us any harm."
"Tara?" said Maria. "How did you know that?"
"Know what?" Roberta asked.
"That's what I was going to call this planet." Maria responded. "While those birds were tickling me, it's as if a voice was repeating in my head 'Taratania...Taratania', so I was going to call it Tara for short."
"The same thing happened to me" said Roberta. "And speaking of the birds, here they come again!"
"What??? Oh noooo!" Maria yelled as the birds took up positions, and started tickling Maria everywhere but her feet.
"Hahahhaaahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahaaahaha! Bobbi!" Maria screamed. "Chase them away! Hahhhaaahahahhaaahahaahaaahahahahaahaha! Chase them away!"
Instead of doing what her friend and commnder had asked, Roberta just sat by Maria, smilimg.
"Why don't you just admit you like it?" She said. "You know you do!"
Secretly, Maria had begun to enjoy he tickling sensations the birds were causing, but she was so confused as to why, she couldn't bring herself to say it.
Oh, C'mon!" Roberta said. "You're having fun, right?" With that, Roberta gently started to stroke Maria's soles that the birds had so nicely left free for her.
"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABBI! NOOOOOOOO! HAHAHHAAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHA!" Maria started laughing, as she felt Roberta's nails gliding over the bottoms of her feet.
"Say you like it." said Roberta. "Say you like it, and we'll stop!"
"WEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE??" Maris gasped. " WHO'S HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAAHAH! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?"
"Why me, the birds, and Tara, of course." Roberta replied.
Maria, still enjoying her ticklish prediciment, decided she didn't care why she was, so she just let go.
"HAHAHHAAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHA! OKAY! OKAY! HAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAA! YES! I LIIIIIIIIIIIIKE IT! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! I DO! I DO! HAHHHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!"
Roberta stopped tickling her feet, the birds flew off, and the vines realeased her and vanished into the ground.
"You didn't admit that just to get us to stop tickling you, did you?" Roberta asked.
Even thogh it wasn't exactly true, Maria said, "Why did you think I waited so long?"
"Well, like I said before. I don't think Tara means to hurt us." stated Roberta.
Oh, I'm sure she doesn't." agreed Maria. "From what I've seen, she could have destroyed us any time."
"And," Roberta added, peering into her scanner again. "With an abundance of edible 'fruits' and fresh water, perhaps we could extend our R and R."
Suddenly, the sun beamed down on them warmly.
"Well," giggled Maria. "If it's all right with Tara, it's all right with me!"
And then both women ran off in mock terror as the birds came winging back.

The End

Last edited:
I hope you enjoyed my little story here. And be assured that with "An abundance of 'fruits" and fresh water" and an entire planet to explore, Maria and Bobbi wil be back. Also, to U.N.Owen and Critterlord, any comments or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

Marvelous

Simply marvelous. I must say, I truly enjoyed your story. I like the fact that you actually took the time for setup. I have one suggestion. You might want to try being more descriptive. I really want to be able to visualize the charactors in your story. Also, spend more time describing how your charactors feel the tickling. i can't understand how sand could tickle, so tell me how. But, aside from that, great story. When I get the time, I'll post it on my Yahoo site, if that is okay with you.

I'm delighted you've been enjoying my stories, and honored to be such an inspiration.

Your story is a clever idea, and very cute. I'd be happy to give more in-depth feedback, but I'm barely awake right now (this has been a very long day) and don't think I can focus my eyes long enough! But I'll get back to you soon, I promise.

Sure!

Critterlord, if you think it's good enough, I'd be honored to see my story on your site. In my next endevor, I'll be more descriptive. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Sorry for the delay, but I've finally had a chance to read your story closely. I agree with Critterlord: it's very clever, and very cute, but could use a little more development of the scenario. Nonetheless, it's well imagined, and a fun read.

Critterlord already offered you space on his group, but feel free also to post this or any new story in the "contributors" section of my group. Stories here tend to get quickly buried. (If you do decide to post on my group, please be sure to read the rules on the main page: I'm sure you wouldn't break any of them anyway, but it's best to be clear on things.)

So, in short, nice work! I think you have genuine potential, and should continue to develop your writing. And you have my group, and Critterlord's, as a host.

UNO

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back