• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Survivor Pt. 8

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
One camp was overjoyed with their winning streak... one camp was overcome with sadness.
"This is so damn screwed up!" Angelina cursed stomping around their camp.
Jessica and Jennifer just quietly sat there saddly.
"Okay let's do this! Come on girls we have to win the next immunity challenge, we have to!" Angelina encouraged.
"You're right, let's do it!" Jessica said standing up.
"Yah!" Jennifer said in agreement.
"Well we better leave for the reward challenge," Jessica reminded.
"Okay sure, let's go, but tonight... we will win!" And they left for the reward challenge with newfound hope and courage.
The two tribes met in front of 2 stone walls with 2 sets of leg and arm cuffs on each.
"So Gootchie-Goo.. you're tribe seems to be thinning in numbers," Elizabeth laughed at her own joke.
"Okay down to business, i'm sure you all wanna know what the prize is... this," Elizabeth said pulling a huge black featherduster from behind her back.
Both team's looked excited, his was a very powerful tool.
"Now for the challenge," Elizabeth continued. "Two members og each tribe will be tied up to the walls, standing up with arms high above their heads. Then the remaining members of the tribes will tickle the other tribe's 2 ticklees. Each person tied up has a code, the job of the ticklers is to find both of the codes, and then report them to me, first team to do that wins the featherduster, good luck... oh and Jessica and jennifer from GootchieGoo, and Melissa and Mandy from Ticklegirls, come on over, you're gonna be the ticklees."
The 4 girls moaned but followed and were soon told their passwords and tied up. Then Britney, Sarah, and Kirsten stood in front of Jessica and jennnifer while Angelina positioned herself in front of Mandy and Melissa.
"Hey wait! This isn't fair! They have 3 people tickling my teammatres and i'm the only one tickling 2 people!" Angelina shouted.
"You should of thought of that before you lost 2 immunity challenges, now stary tickling!!!!!!" Elizabeth shouted so she could be heard miles away.
Britney started lightly stroking Jennifer's smooth underarms, causing her to explode with giggles, while Kirsten kneaded and goosed her delicate bare sides. Sarah was exploring every inch of Jessica's ticklish body, using the feather they won earlier, stroking it along her tanned ribcage while her other hand drilled her armpit.
"D-damnheheheheheehenooooooo!!!" Jessica lost it and was soon a ticklish mess, tugging on her tight bounds and laughing like crazy.
Meanwhile, Angelina remembered that Mandy was super-super-ticklish, so she completely targeted her ticklish body first, while all Melissa could do was give Mandy vocal support. Angelina pulled out the electric toothbrushe and buzzed it across her quivering flat tummy, while her other hand brushed her nails along her sexy sides. The toothbrushe on Mandy's young tummy was obviously too much and Mandy was quickly in beserks of laughter.
"haahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaaa!!!I-i-hhet-talkhehaaahahahaa!!'
Angelina stopped, interested in the deal.
"What's your password?" Angelina demanded.
Mandy panted heavily.
"M-mongoose," Mandy sighed out, and continued to suck in much needed air.
"Thank you," Angelina said sweetly and then turned to Melissa, she decided to get the mind games going with her. Angelina lightly scracthed her waist as she talked.
"You know Melissa, if you talk it's all over, you're team loses, and when we win immunity challenege tonight, they're gonna vote you out,"
"N-no they hehehehe won't!" Melissa shouted in defense, but the thought got to her. Then Angelina dived in, digging into her ribcage deeply with the electric toothbrushe and her nails.
"N-noahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!"
On the other wall things were going much better.
"Let me tickle her sides!" Kirsten yelled at Britney
"No way! It's my turn!' Britney yelled in return.
"Just go tickle somwhere else it's my turn!" Kirsten threatened.
"Oh yeah!" Britney replied and then tackled Kirsten, quickly squirming her fingers under her thin t-shirt and wiggling them across her soft tummy.
"H-heyahahahahahahahaahaaaa!!!"
That left the confused Sarah in shock! What was going on! But she couldn't let this affect her, she quickly heighthened her tickling on jessica's tummy.
"hahahahahah!!!!!B-bucket!HahahahaaTha-that's m-my password!!aahahahah!!!" jessica screamed out.
Good one down Sarah thought, but then she saw Angelina run over to Elizabeth.
"Mongoose and twister!" Angelina said proudly.
"Correct! Gootchie-Goo wins! Here's your featherduster.. now help me untie these poor girls," Elizabeth said handing the mighty weapon over to Angelina.
Britney and Kirsten were still fighting, but Kirsten had gotten on top,digging into her tanned sides.
"Stop it!" Sarah screamed kicking their rolling bodies.
They both suddenly stopped as if just realizing the outside world.
"I hope you two are happy, you just lost us the challenge!" Sarah shouted, and then went walking back to camp with her 2 tired teammates. Kirsten and Britney looked at each other, then got up, shook the dirt off themselves, then walked away, not apologizing at all...
"We did it! I knew we could win!!" Angelina shouted hugging Jessica and Jennifer. The 3 girls screamed escitedly as they hugged, then made their way back to camp.
The 3 victorious girls ate their rice happily, getting energized for the immunity challenge for tonight.
Hours passed happily for one camp, sadly for one, where Britney and Kirsten had still yet to talk. But the time passed and the two tribes once again met for the immunity challenge, defiinitely the most important one so far, Gootchie-Goo NEEDED to win this!
"This immunity challenge is very simple yet very fun, i'll choose one member from each team and we tie them onto each of the two racks here, but before we tie them down they will go over to the trees over there, undress and put on this list of clothing. Once that is on they're tied down and well you can tickle wherever you see skin, if they say uncle,byou remove a piece of clothing, first girl completely nude wins!" Elizabeth explained.
"In other words, it's strip-tickle," Elizabeth said excitedly.
"Now the 2 lucky ladies are...Jessica and Sarah, girls follow me.." Elizabeth led them into the woods. The two teams waiting impatiently, Jennifer holding the electric toothbrushe while Angelina twirled around the featherduster, and Britney held the feather.
A few minutes later Sarah and Jessica returned, in matching long sleeved shirts, pants, and socks. Elizabeth then tied them to the racks, and the teams positioned themselves over the victims.
"remember one tickler at a time, first we're playing for the socks... tickle!"
Jennifer and Melissa were the first ticklers, and Jennifer straddled Sarah, and buzzed the toothbrushe across her neck causing her to let out extreme tittering giggles.
On the other rack, Melissa had straddled Jessica, and seducitvely sucked and licked her ticklish ears.
"Heheheh-sthapahahhaahahahaaa!!!"
When Melissa rolled her tongue into her ear Jessica exploded, and screamed out uncle. Elizabeth then went over and took of Jessica's socks, revealing perfectly smooth ticklish feet. On the other end the toothbrush finally got to Sarah who also screamed uncle, and also got her delicate feet bared. Both girls slid down their ticklees bodies, while replacements took their places. Angelina held the duster in one hand, toothbrushe in other hand, ready for a fight. She lowered herself down to the creamy soles of Sarah and brushed the duster up and down her sole, while the electric toothbrushe buzzed into her heel.
"hehehehahahahahanonohahaahhaahaahaaaa!!!!"
Jessica was screaming for it to stop, her body tugged at the tight bonds, she wasn't going anywhere. Meanwhile mandy took over the tickling and slid the feather between jessica's ticklish toes, while slowly licking her sole, causing her feet to squirm and twitch like crazy! It was perfect, in complete unison... both girls screamed out
"Uncle!!"
Jennifer and Britney then took over the tickling, while the 2 ticklees lost their pants, revealing a ctue pair of pink panties on Sarah, and a sexy pair of white panties on her tight ass.
Britney moved the tickling up to Jessica's soft skin under her knees, twirling the feather under one and pinching under the other. Meanwhile, Jennifer stuck to the foot tickling, playing with Sarah's ticklish toes with the featherduster and digging deep into the white soles with the toothbrushe. The weapons proved powerful, and Sarah laughed out uncle, but Jessica had yet to. Britney looked worried, and she increased her tickling, then bringing it back to the feet, licking and rolling her tongue across her toes, and centering the feather on her big toe.
sarah lost her top, and a pair of small perky breasts were enlaced in an equal hot pink tiny bra. Her deathly ticklish midsection was now bared, so Angelina straddled her and took full advantage. Sarah's ribs could be seen slightly which the duster shook across mnadly while the electric toothbrush wiggled into her delicate waist. Sarah shot out burst after burst of loud laughter, and when Angelina inserted her tongue in her cute little bellybutton, it was over.
"Hahahahahahaahaaaha!!!!!!!U-uncle!Hahahahahahaahahaaaaa!!!!"
"yes!" Angelina shouted.
Sarah looked worried as Elizabeth unclipped her bra, releasing her small breasts. Her nipples were firm and standing straight up, and Jennifer took over the tickling.
Britney was still struggling on jessica's feet, even though she screamed with insane laughter and sweat poured down her face, something inside would not allow her to give in. jennifer lightly teased the firm breasts with the featherduster, sropping he toothbrush to the side. She lightly brushed the duster up and down, sweeping beneath and ontop of the hot tits. But when Jennifer sweeped beneath her breasts she knew they had won. sara went to a new level of laughter, this was truly her most ticklish spot.
"heeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!! Uncle!!!!!"
It was over, and the Gootchie-Goo tribe had won, finally, they took the immunity idol with pride, letting the weak jessica hold it the longest.
Sarah quickly pulled her panties and bra back on, but then had no energy left.
"It's okay girls, i nkow we lost, but i know exactly who we can vote out tonight," britney said glaring at her enemy.
To Be Continued...

hey everyone, i'm back and i tryed to make this one extra long to make up for lost time, hope you like it!
C-ya
TummyTicklish01

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back