• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I new I would get you part two

Tickle_tickle33

"Wake up Tom come on open those eyes of yours"
Toms eyes opened straight away he was still tied up and was staring at Rob he whimpered"Please please let me go you don't have to do this"!!!
Rob then lifted Toms t-shirt just above his lower ribs Tom was screaming "NO NOO! "
Rob had an evil glint in his eye he looked straight at tom "My look at your tum tum So white so smooth so soft and with that started very lightly stroking Toms tummy which sent Tom into hysterics the finger were getting faster and faster poor Tom was shaking his head screaming for it to stop he felt Robs fingers move closer to his bellybutton Tom then went berserk "Wow Tom you are ticklish aren't you!!!" Robs fingers were spidering all across Toms stomach poor Tom was trying to breath in but couldn't every time he did a finger would slip inside his ultra sensitive bellybutton the fingers found Toms lower ribs extremely sensitive Tom was in hell laughing so hard but then Rob stopped and said "Awwww I haven't even started yet tell me how deep is your bellybutton?"
Tom Screamed "NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY BELLYBUTTON PLEASE PLEEEAASE PLEEEAAAASSSEEE HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Rob then grinned and stuck his tongue into Toms bellybutton and blew the biggest raspberry ever Tom went into hysterics his ticklish laughter filled the room as the fingers started creeping up His sides and started lightly tickling Toms armpits. Rob stopped and said "I wondered what you taste like such soft skin"
Tom was still laughing trying to catch his breath the room was spinning he was dripping with sweat he looked at Rob and pleaded and begged "PLEASE PLEEEAASE LET ME GOOOOOOO IM SORRY IM SOOOOOOOO SORRY PLEASE NO MORE TICKLING PLEASE LET ME GO!". Rob then took a seat next to his feet "Well Tom it's going to be a long night!!!!!!"
Tom Screamed "NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY FEEEEHEEEEEET
End of part two

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back