• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina 3: Ticklees shouldn't babysit. FF/f (part two)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Previously in Part one...

After searching for months for a new job Tina finally found one, taking care of a rich lawers young daughter while she was away on business trips. Unfortunatley for Tina her tickling fetish got the better of her instead of taking care of young Tessa, Liana Brookland (the lawers) daughter, Tina tied the poor girl naked to a bed and tickled the young woman beyond anything the vunerable girl had ever imagined.

-----------------------------------------------------
It had been a long week for Tessa Brookland, the cute eighteen year old had been left in her giant home with her mothers newest employee, the tickle crazed blonde godess Tina Taris. Tess couldn't believe what had happened to her, the seemingly friendly innocent woman whom her mother had trusted in their home had, by the end of the first day, tied naked and tickle tortured Tessa beyond limits she even knew were possible.

The fact was Tessa, in her eighteen years, had never even concieved the idea of someone, ecspecially not herself, being tied naked and tickled. Most shocking of all for Tessa was the fact that Tina, her soon to be fired temporary care giver got off on the entire ordeal. It seemed this blonde slightly ditsy woman liked nothing more than to tickle Tessa to extents of tears and loosing her voice.

As if the first day was shocking and torturous enough, Tina took it upon herself to make Tessa her own personal tickle slave. For most of the week Tessa and Tina were both stark naked. Tina kept a close eye on Tessa, any attempts at escape were not only ruined by Tina's watchful eye, but Tessa got tied and unbearably tortured for her troubles, just as she did if Tessa attempted to use the phone or possibly fight back.

For the week of manical hell it had gone excrutiatingly slow for tickle used Tessa, but for Tina the week of horendous fun and dominance had gone surprisingly fast. It was Saturday with less than an hour to go before Liana, Tessas millionare lawer mother was due to arrive back home. Tess couldn't wait as she crawled invain up the huge red carpeted stair case, with her panties loosley around her knees and Tina's wicked foot steps following close behind.

"EEEEE!" Tessa squeled for about the thousandth time that day as she felt Tina's cold had grasp her left ankle. "No God! No leave meehehehehhahaha"

"Now what did I say about begging?" Tina said as she watched Tessa collapse to her tummy while Tina put her back inbetween Tessa's flailing legs and held the hysterical girls left foot secure. "I said 'Theres no point'...and why did I say that?...Tessaaa, why did I say that?!"

"HA HA HA HAEH AH HAHAH BEHEHEEE HEE BECAUUAHAH" Tessa tried to answer her cruel master's question as she felt the five little dancers rampently slide around her little pink soles. "BECAUSE YOUR NEVER GOING TO STOHOHAHAHAP HAHA AHAHAHA"

"Thats right." Tina said, momentarally ceasing her attack so she could kneel over the top of Tessa's calf muscles while leaning against the young girls cute firm behind. "Now, your mother will be home in a short while...and this is very important; What aren't we going to mention to her?"

The question was dumb, thought Tessa. Obviously this insane woman didn't wnat her mother to know because not only would she loose a job, Tina would also never be able to tickle Tessa again and be thrown straight in jail. Tessa smiled the first unforced smile in a week.

"Well I know what I am going to tell her" Tessa said sharply to her naked godess of a torturer. "I am going to tell her about how, for this entire week, you've been tickling me, holding me against my will and getting off on the entire thing."

"...Wrong answer." Tina said slightly nervous after a short hesitation. Tina suddenly realised she may have made the biggest mistake in her entire life, even worse than having a tickle fight with a Judge, but still had to hold up her dominant act to try and convince the young girl not to blab. "You don't want to do that, think of the fun we've had this week."

"Fun?! This has been the worst week of my liIIEEHEHEHE" Tessa's soles burst with ticklish feeling as Tina scrambled her fingers around the sensitive girls feet to interupt her speech. "HEHEHHAHA HAHAH STOP! DAMN YOOOHOOHHOHAHA"

"What the hell!?" An angry womans voice screeched from the bottom of the huge stair case.

Tina looked up with horror, ceasing her tickling and froze at the sight of Liana Brookland, employer and mother to the girl she had naked with her on the steps mercilessly tickling. Tessa slowly crawled out from beneath Tina, turned to view her mother and covered her bare necessitities. With tears in her eyes Tessa quickly turned and ran to up the stairs, her white panties fell off her ankles and joined the rest of her clothes on the floor, which were strune in various locations around the huge mansion.

"...You had best explain...Right now!" Liana said trying to contain her rage. "Because if this...if this is anything what it looks like...I am sending you to hell!"

Tina stood silent, tears of fear begining to brew. It had just dawned, in full, how bad the reprocussions of her actions could be. There was no point trying to lie her way out, Tessa was going to tell anyway and even if the teenager didn't blab Tina had been caught pink handed. Tina sat her bare butt on the steps and covered her face with her hands, begining to sob and think back to how in the hell this all began, how she managed to let a simple thing like tickling get her into this much trouble.

"C'mon you useless whore" Liana said in full rage as she grabbed Tina's left wrist and pulled her to her feet while storming up the stairs. "You've had you fun."

Tina didn't think to what was happening, she simply sobbed and watched the floor as she walked behind Liana with her wrist tightly grassped by the enraged woman. Tina was suddenly and violently thrown onto Liana's king size luxory bed. The sheets were all messy and there were ropes still on the bed posts from were Tessa had been tortured the days before.

"No! What are you doing?!" Tina suddenly snapped out of her depressed state when she realised her wrists being tightly secured above her head as she lay naked on her back atop the screwed up blankets. "No! You don't understand! You can't tickle me! Please no more! I've had so much, more than anyone deserves! I'm sorry about-"

"Shut up!" Tina was sharply interupted by Liana who was tightning the know hard around Tina's right ankle and the steel bed post. "I don't care about your damn sob story, I don't care how much a little slut like you gets tickled! You tortured my daughter! You think I'm just going to tickle you? Think again bitch, when I'm finished with you you'll be sitting in a jail cell where you belong!"

"No please! I'll do anythieeehee NO! GOD NO!" Tina began to scream and shake her head and free left leg as Liana pulled back Tina's tiny toes on her sensitive left foot and storked lightly under them with her long nails. "NOHOHO NO MORE! PLEASE I'M SORRHEHEHEHHHAHA HA HA HA HA"

Tina bucked up hard when the first wave of tickles shot through her and she quickly forgot about jail and the embarassment of being convicted for such a thing, and focused just on the horror of her current tickle torture. Tina's left leg which had been left untied kicked back and forth, up and down in wild actions making the bed even more of mess than before. Tinas screams of hysterics could be heard all through out the house as her most sensitive of places, her feet were angrily tickled.

The interesting thing about Tina was, although she hated to be tickled her body loved it. As a result of this, under normal circumstances her lovely soft feet were the weakest most ticklish place she had but they came in second once she was sexually stimulated (most often involuntarally). When Tina's nipples grew hard and her mound became wet her entire body became more sensitive but more than any other, her sweet smooth pussy became overly hyper sensitive. To make matters worse for Tina, on the number of occasions she had been tickled through or after an orgasm she would be even more ticklish and sensitive than before.

In this case, unfortunatley for Tina, she was already raunchy and wet from tickling Tessa several minutes ago and now the young blondes libido was rising faster than a jet engine. Tina begged and screamed with laughter as always when she gets tied and tickled but as always her capture had no plans to let her go.

"You like it don't you?! You perveted witch!" Liana yelled at Tina over the top of her hysterical pleas for mercy. "Your not shy about your enjoyment are you miss tickles!?"

Well that was that for Tina, not only had the woman caught Tina tickle torturing her daughter and threatened to throw her in prison but Liana had made the same mistake most people do when working Tina over and mistaken her sexual pleasure for actual enjoyment. Tina would have tried to explain had the intense storkes on her creamy sole not been the forced focus of her entire being.

"HA HA HA HAHAHAH NOOMHAHAHAH HAHA" Tina lost the ability to form words as the tears that were once tears of fear became tears of ticklish swelling. "HAH HAA HAHAHAHAHA"

"My God, I've never seen anyone so damn ticklish." Liana said as she stepped back and ceased her tickling attack. "Now I'm going to give you a choice, listen carefully...I can either call the police now-"

"NO!" Tina interupted suddenly, panting for air.

"OR, if you let me finish," Liana continued with a displeased look on her face. "I can continue to tickle your feet for a futher fifteen minutes then give you the same choice again."

Tina flicked her head back onto the pillow while she slowly caught her breath and tried to understand the offer she had just been given. On one hand the tickling would stop, but on the other hand she would be arrested and possibly thrown in prison. But either way she was going to be arrested...if she chose the second choice she would still be arrested but simply tickled more.

"...C-call the police." Tina sobbed at the thought of prison. "I can't take anymore tickles."

"Very well." Liana said and quickly left the room.

Several minutes passed as Tina cried and regreted ever giving in to her sexual desires to tickle the teenage girl. Tina looked up with teary eyes and red cheeks when the beatifully carved wooden door creaked open and Tessa, wearing white running shoes, a white skirt, tight white t-shirt and carrying a tennis racket walzted into the room.

"I'm free now bitch." Tessa spouted, giving Tina's left breast a poke with her tennis racket. "Your ganna regret the day you ever met me. Mom's called the cops...and your mine until they get here."

"Please...I'm so sorry, I'll do anything, I swear" Tina began to plead as Tessa placed the tennis racket on the side of the bed and crawled over the soft matress, kneeling over the top of Tina's left thy, pinning her leg to the bed. "Anything but that! Let the police just take me! Not there PLEAEEEEEEE"

Tina squealed with a mix of horror, pleasure but most of all over whelming ticklishness as Tessa danced her ten long nails quickly and lightly over Tina's drenching love muscle. Tessa couldn't believe the reaction and was almost prepared to stop as the woman who had tortured her all week long simply went wild and violently thrashed and tugged at her bounds to try and free herself for this pleasurable hell.

"EEEH OOOOEEH OEEEHEAAHA" Tina began to pulse with a bizzare merge of tortured screams and orgasmic verge. "EHEHEH OOOOHHEHEA"

"Not so fast!" Tessa said taking her hands quickly back from Tina's body. "I don't want you having any fun."

"OooOoo..no..no please.." Tina knew if Tessa was to touch her once, just a light stroke to her mound, she would feel the greastest of all pleasures. Although embarressed and upset Tina longed for the release and didn't bare the will power not to beg. "Please...Tess just one tickle...please Tess, you don't know what its like...don't leave me like this...Tess please?"

"Pathetic." Tessa smiled as she stood up from the bed and looked in superiority at the pleading woman. "When you've calmed down we'll do that again and again and again."

"No no Tess I'll die!" Tina yelled with longing to be touched just once.

"Ohhh no Tina." Tessa said wickedly stroking the palm of her hand lightly. "I'm going to keep taking you the edge and pulling you away. Over and over again, until our friends in the law arrive."

Tessa made herself comfortable on the chair next to the mirror and draws while for several minutes Tina quietly wimpered and begged to be bought to the sweet release of orgasmic delight. When Tina's body grew less tense and her pleas stopped completley Tessa rose from her chair and resumed her position over Tina's left thy.

"Ready for more?" Tessa asked as she began wiggling her hand towards Tina's soaking pussy. "Ready to be taken to the edge?"

"Don't do this, don't do it to meehehHEHEHAHAHAH" Tina screamed as this time Tessa poked and proded the surface of Tina's throbbing love muscle. "WAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA GAGAHAHAHAYAYYAYAH"

Once again Tina's libido shot higher and higher. Tina tried to disguise her moans as laughter but it was no use, as before, only needing one more light touch to take her from hell to heaven Tessa stopped and went back to her chair. Tina was left for the second time, begging and sweating with anticipation of orgasmic freedom.

"I can't handle this. I'm so sorry." Tina said weakly once her body became more relaxed and her lust died down some what. "I can't explain...please please don't do it again...I promise...more than anything in the world I do anything you want just...no c'mon please I'm beg...I'm begging you!"

Tina pleaded harder than she ever had done before while Tessa sat back over Tina's left thy. Suddenly a green light flashed from a small white box next to the door on the wall.

"That means someone is coming through the gate." Tessa explained after looking in the direction of her slightly cofused tickle victim. "Time for one more."

"No! Help me! SomeheheHHAHAHAHAHAHA" Tina's cries went unheard as the tiny touches took control of Tina's world. "AAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHA"

The gate closed behind the squad car. The two police officers marveled at the huge house slowly driving and admiring their surroundings. Liana Brookland opened the front door and watched the enter with a tape of proof in her hand. Wisley, Liana had switched the security system off while dragging Tina up the stairs earlier on. Up in the master bedroom Tina screamed and laughed hopping beyond hope that this time she would cum.

Liana greeted the two police officers and showed them up the stairs. Tina lay on the bed, moaning quietly, begging, crying to be storked that one last time. Tessa's wicked long index finger hovered not a milimeter over Tina's dripping pussy.

"Should I?" Tessa said with an evil grin.

"...please..." Tina looked pleadingly at her momentary God.

"Nope!" Tessa said gleefully as she bounced up off the bed and picked up her tennis racket.

"This is your daughter?" The short blonde haired woman officer asked as Liana and the two officers entered the room.

"Yes." Liana said giving Tessa an affectionate hug. "And thats the bitch who tortured my girl."

"You tied her up? Naked?" Enquired the male officer with shaven head and dark glasses.

"Like I said on the phone," Liana explained. "Tina was naked when I arrived home. We tied her down to prevent her from escaping."

"Tina Taris," The woman officer began as the untied the restraints on Tina's wrists. "You have the right to remain silent. You are under arrest for holding an unwilling captive and molestation. You have the right to an attorney, if you can not afford an attorney the state will unfortunatley be obliged to provide you and other weirdos a lawer. Do you understand your rights?"

"...One second." Tina said weakly as her last restraint was untied. Unexpectedly Tina quickly burrowed her index and middle finger into her mound and gave two quick beats. "OOOOOAA OHHHHHOOO OOOYEESSS"

"God damn it, get her out of my house!" Liana ordered the officers and covering her daughters eyes. "Get her out!"

The End.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back