• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina 4: Awaiting Trial. M/f [REPOST]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Tina's trial had been pushed forward. It was only a day away before the cute blonde found out whether she would be spending the next two years in Elk City Womans Correctional Facility or not. Tina had refused to see her family or friends due to pure embaressment of the situation. Having your name in the paper for tickle torturing an eighteen year old girl for nearly a week and being called 'Miss Tickler' wasn't exactley anything Tina felt she should be proud of.

"'Miss Tickler' right?" A tall dark haired, musculer looking man in a security uniform said with a cheeky but pleasent smile. "You really do what they say you did?"

Tina stayed silent as the man entered the cell with her and locked the door behind him. Tina had been sitting in the holding cell of the 'rich district' police station for four days by herself and without a word. The man who entered was the day time watchman, Reese Manson, who had been nothing but friendly to Tina the entire time she was there.

"C'mon girl, you've been here four days atleast say 'hi'" Reese said still smiling as he took a seat about a foot away from Tina.

"Hi." Tina said as she shifted away along the seat a little. "Happy?"

"Yep." Reese said with his handsom grin as he made himself cumfortable, slouching slightly and crossing his feet. "You the tabloids are really ripping you up. That why you don't wanna see you family?"

"Would you want to see your family?" Tina asked half snappy but relieved to have someone friendly to talk to.

"Huh...I guess not." Reese said realising the slight idiocy in his question. "So the papers say you did it for, you know....'sexual pleasure'. For real? You get off on tickling people?"

"Is that your business?" Tina said making eye contact with the brown eyed warden for the first time. "You must have better things to do than sit around in a jail cell with a tickle-perv like me."

"Heh. 'Tickle-Perv'...never heard that before." Reese laughed at the expression. "So you really did tickle that girl for a whole week huh. Wow...I can't picture that."

"Look, I appreciate the company but I'll probably be spending the next to years in prison so if you could just leave...?" Tina said not seeing a point for Reese to stay.

"So are you ticklish?" Reese asked, ignoring Tina's request for his exit. "You must like being tickled huh?"

"Yes I am. I hate it." Tina said looking at the floor and remember the faces of all the different people who had tickle tortured her helpless body. "I've been tickled more than that little rich girl ever has. It ruined my life."

"Look, I'm sorry you got tickled at all but tickling didn't ruin your life." Reese said in a soothing tone. "You ruined it. Everyone has raw urges to do crazy things at times, but thats why we have will power, to stop us making mistakes."

"This doesn't help me." Tina said getting a little annoyed the guy wouldn't leave her alone, mostly because she knew he was right.

"So you get off on tickling other people, but you hate being tickled yourself?" Reese said trying to curiously clarify the new phenomenon.

"Thats...pretty much the jist of it yes." Tina said quickly trying to end the uncomfortable conversation. "Are you going to go or what? Don't you have other people to annoy?"

"Heh, sure I do. But I've got kind of a...a 'request'." Reese said still smiling with his charming George Clooney like dimples.

"What are you talking about?" Tina said looking at Reese with a confused frowning face. "Unless you can get me out of here I'm not doing anything."

"Well I can't let you go...but way I see it is your going away for two years...and two years is a long time to go without...you know, 'pleasure'." Reese said trying to explain to the cute blonde in the standard blue trousers and button up shirt that all prisoners were given.

"I not having sex with you." Tina said bluntly, even though under normal circumstances she would have jumped at the chance to ravage the charming rugged man.

"Ha, no no, not what I meant." Reese said putting out his hands in an explaining fashion. "See you obviously enjoy being tickled, despite what you say and, well heck I'm kinda curious about the big tickling fancination you have so-"

"Hell no!" Tina interupted realising where he was taking the conversation. "Your not doing that to me."

"Look hey, I realise you've probably had your fair share, but help a guy out." Reese said trying to politley convince Tina to let him tickle her. "C'mon, only for a few minutes."

"NO." Tina said sternly as she stood up and pointed towards the cell door. "Get. Out."

Reese stood up and walked towards the door with his keys in hand, opening the small slide hatch at eye height he quickly looked about then closed it again. Tina looked in horror as he clipped the keys back onto his belt and walked towards her, reaching his arms out ready to grab.

"Leave me alone!" Tina screamed as she backed up against the cell wall. "Get away from me!"

"I told you, it'll only be a few minutes depending how bored I get." Reese said as he gripped Tina's ribs and squeezed his ten fingers into them.

"HEE! No! Don't tickle me!" Tina said grabbing ahold of Reese's wrists and trying, uselessly, to take his far stronger arms away than hers. "Noho! dohehehhehaha heheheee"

Tina began slapping at Reese's shoulders as he increased the speed of his tickling, but involuntarally Tina buckled over to the rush of ticklishness. Tina's top folded down her torso as she leant foward futher towards Reese, with her face facing the cold lino floor Reese stood over and dug his fingers into her bare sides.

"HA ahah HAhahaha Staahap Stahaapp" Tina tried to free herself as she fell to the floor on her hands and knees with Reese standing over her. "Hahahano noopahahaha"

"Giggly little thing aren't you?" Reese asked rhetorically as he sat on the small of Tina's back, pushing her to lay on her tummy and then kneeling either side of her. "I bet you have pretty little feet to go with that pretty little giggle."

"Please don't! No! NO!" Tina begged as she felt him grabbing each of her ankles and throwing her shoes and socks aside. "No don't! Stop it! Stop itiitihahahah"

Reese held Tina's right ankle firmly in his right hand while he rampantly scrabbled his wiggling fingers all over her frantic sole. Tina's left leg kicked about as did her arms and head trying desparatley to free herself from the tickler who was far superior in strength. Unbeknown to Tina and Reese alike, Tina's nipples were begining to harden with every light touch of the handsom man's curious fingers.

"Ha, wow, you do have a really pretty laugh." Reese said admirably, continuing the ticklish dance on Tina's wiggling foot. "Seems like this is the only way to make you laugh, I think I'll keep going if its no trouble."

"PLeahahah noahahaHAHa" Tina begged in a fashion she so often did. "Hahahreheeheeheesee haha ha"

The truth was if Reese hadn't pinned her down, and he would just tickle another part of her, Tina would be quite happy. Tina actually didn't mind being playfully tickled, but once she was pinned down or tickled on her creamy soft feet, it simply became torture.

Minutes passed and Tina's screams and laughter bounced off the walls of the small cell, but could not be heard outside. Reese was enjoying himself immensley, mostly due to Tina's beatiful laugh and the fact he was freely touching such a sexy woman. Tina's bucking waist between his hips didn't hurt either.

"HAHahahahaha hah heehee eeh...heh.." Suddenly Tina's laughter died as she tried to catch her breath she quickly realised he standard prison uniform cotton pants were being slowly slid down her legs. "What...no no...what are you doing?"

"Look" Reese began as he turned Tina on to her back and sat on her waist, with her pants srunched up around her knees and her panties willingly ready to drop. "I'll make you a deal. You let me tickle you, naked, for fifteen minutes and I'll do all that I can to make sure you don't go to prison. Or atleast spend as little time there as possible. My behaviour report can be very good...or very very bad."

Tina was never one to swear. Even in the most torturous of situations, or when she was at her maddest the pretty ditsy blonde would hardly ever even mutter a swear word. However, Reese's bribe had come as such a shock and an insult Tina couldn't help but with reply with a nice smooth;

"Fuck you." Tina said starring Reese right in the eyes.

"...Theres no need for that." Reese said with his charming devilish smile that Tina now struggled not to like. "The thing is, I have you a choice and you threw it back in my face just now. Heres a fact, the night warden doesn't get her until six pm. Its is currently four pm. That means I can tickle you for atleast an hour and a half, when I all I really wanted was fifteen minutes."

"No! I'm sorry! Please I'll do anything, I'll screw you, I'll suck you off!" Tina pleaded as Reese placed Tina's hands beneath his knees and began unbuttoning her shirt. "I swear I'll do anything you want...I swear just don't tickle me!"

"Its too late Tina." Reese said softly as he opened her shirt to view to huge bouncing creamy breasts practickly pouring from a small white bra. "You didn't like my original offer, now you have to settle for this."

"NO!" Tina squeled as Reese began to stroke her ribs she suddenly slipped out from underneath him, grabbing his keys and leaving her panties behind she made a mad rush for the door.

"Hey!" Reese looked up in surprise as Tina, in her open shirt and two sizes too small bra, quickly tried key after key on the cell door. "Oh no you don't!"

As Reese rose from the floor to pursue Tina, to Tina's delight, she swung open the heavy door and bolted into the office. The women in the other cells looked, not entirley surprised at the half clothed state Tina was in. Tina looked around quickly for an exit, and could see several doors. There were eight doors along one wall, one of them she had just bolted from, they were the cells with eyes pearing from the hatches. The other door was the exit which was a basic wooden door.

Reese ran from the cell in hot pursuit but Tina rushed, pantless and half excited by the chase, out of the door. Suddenly a cage wall slammed in front of Tina's path down the small hall way, she turned quickly but another one slammed right behind her. She was trapped, unfortunatley Reese was in there with her.

"What?" Reese said questioning the surprised look on Tina's face. "You didn't think we'd have security mesures outside of the cells?"

"Please...just leave me alone." Tina sobbed, continuously turning to look for an escape. "Just don't...just resist...you know? Like you said...will power."

"Heh. The difference is, I won't get in trouble for this." Reese said, walking closer to Tina as she backed away. "When I said about will power, I said it was to prevent mistakes. I'm not making a mistake, its my word against yours. 'Miss Tickle'."

"EEEEE NO! EEHEHEHE" Tina squeled as she tried to turn and run, only putting her back to Reese so his arms wrapped tightly around her and his fingers dug into her ribs. "HEEHEE HEHAHAHAH HAHAHA NO! NOHAOA!"

Tina bent towards the floor, laughing as she went, her cute butt pushing into Reese's upper thys. When Tina lost her balance and toppled towards the floor Reese took quick action in making her shirt came off as she went down. Now with only a bra on, Tina was nearly one hundred percent vunerable to Reese's evil tickling.

"Don't! Do-OOF!" Tina let out a burst of breath as she tried climbing to all fours but Reese slammed his weight on top of her back.

"We have one hour and seventeen minutes until the night warden is due to arrive" Reese began as he unclipped Tina's bra strap and positioned his knees on the back of her arms. "and until then, you are MY tickle slave, turning the tables a bit. That girl didn't deserve that torture."

"You don't understaahha no! Ha hahahano!" Tina began to giggle as Reese proded the sides of her swelling breasts and stroked her smooth sensitive underarms. "Heehee nooha hee hee no don't heeehheheegod!hahHAHAHAHA"

Tina burst into fits of ticklish laughter as Reese dug his fingers into the sides of her ticklish melons and proded with quick little jabs. Tina's bare legs flapped about behind her and the stimulation of her breasts was quickly raising her lust. Suddenly Tina was flipped onto her back, and before she knew what was happening her bra had been thrown to the floor and her arms were pinned beneath the tall dark haired wardens legs once again.

"Please stop." Tina muttered before Reese gropped her breasts and slid his hands over her hardened nipples. "OHHONO HAHAHHAHAHHA HEHEHEHAHA"

"I can feel someone nipples getting haaaard." Reese taunted as he tickled furiously hard yet pleasured Tina's cushy breasts at the same time. "I think someone want to cum! What do you think Tina? Do you want to cum?"

"NO!NOHHAHAOHAOHA" Tina lied amongst her laughter, the truth was nothing would make her happier in this depressing situation then to have the handsom warden force her into ecstacy. "HAHAHAHAOOOOGOOHAHAHAD HAHAH"

"Someones lying Tina." Reese taunted futher when he saw the look in her eyes that virtually begged him to bring her to sweet release. "I think someone wants it bad!"

"Heheh..ehhe..no...no" Tina said as her laughter died and she watched Reese undo his fly. "no...hee...not here, not like this."

Reese ignored what was obviously more lies coming from Tina and slipped his huge shaft into her soaking love muscle. Reese kneeled over Tina and pounded into her, watching the blondes eyes half close as she slipped into a realm of pure pleasure.

"YES! YES! OHH OHH!" Tina screamed as she tried to grasp at the floor. "OOH OOH wait! wait what are OOH doing? OOHH No! HaOOH No!"

Tina began to regret this as she felt Reese's wiggling fingers begin to attack her soft ticklish ribs. Tina's whole world turned from heaven into a battle between heaven and hell that Tina's body was put through all to often. How she lusted for the strong handsom warden to grop her flesh and thrust into her, but was the tickling worth it?.

"OOHHAHAHAOOHHAHAHHOHHH" Tina laughed hysterically, uncontrably as she was forced to moan amongst her laughter with pulses of erotic pleasure. "OOOHAHAHOOOHHAH OHH OHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHAHAH"

Tina's body shuddered beneath Reese's as a rush of pleasure engulfed her. Tina opened her eyes after almost two minutes and Reese was standing over her, as if nothing had happened, only with a ciggarette hanging from his mouth.

"No...no not now..." Tina pleaded as her weak body tried to squirm away from Reese as he picked up her feet and held her ankles in the crook of his right arm. "No not after that...pleaheeheese nahahahHnOOHAAHAHAH"

Tina squeled, her body sprung as if electricuted and her toes spread when Reese's left hand fingers ran rampant all over her super sensitive soles. Tina knew, as did Reese, that it would be a good few minutes before Tina's body went back to a normal level of sensitivity. Post orgasm Tina was more sesitive, and thus more ticklish, then she would be any other time.

"God I love to hear you laugh like that." Reese said wickedly holding Tina's wiggling feet in place. "I've got thankyou Tina, without you I would have found a new game to play with the other in mates."

Tina couldn't hear or even understand a word Reese was saying. It was bad enough when her feet were touched under normal cirumstances but in their current state Tina couldn't even form words in her head, let alone listen to someone else. Tears streamed down her wildly thrashing head and major thrusts of involuntary spasms shot through Tina's entire naked sweating body.

"AAH AAH AAHAHAHAHAAH AAH AAH" Tina began to scream as a result of the pleasure her body was consuming from this act, Tina knew if this was kept up a few more seconds she would surely cum again. "AAH AAHAHAHA AAH AAHAHHAHHAOAOAAHOOOOOOHHHHO OHHHHAHAHA"

Tina came but Reese didn't stop, even through the entire orgasm no matter how loudly she moaned or squeled Reese continued to tickle. No doubt it would cause more sensitivity, thus more ticklishness, thus more orgasms and once again more sensivity. As long as Reese kept this up Tina would continue to cum beyond her bodies limits and her quickly weakining naked body would simply drive Tina insane.

Minutes passed and Tina's body controlled all. Her mind had pratickly shut off, no thoughts would be formed and the only movement came from small turns of her head, her toes wiggling and the sudden shudders that came with each additional orgasm, which were often multiple and only fifteen to twenty seconds apart. Reese sat cross legged on the floor, his back to Tina and her feet still in the crook of his arm, tickling away as if he had only just begun.

"Hey, whats the big idea?" Reese asked as all movement suddely ceased through out Tina's shaken body. "Oh I see. Well theres only twenty minutes left of my shift anyway, I'm sure one of the other inmates would like to play for a few minutes."

Reese picked Tina's naked exhausted, and just fainted body off the floor and carried her, and her clothing back to the cell. Tina didn't wake for another three hours but had she have woken within the first twenty minute of her exhausted slumber she would have heard screams of begging and laughter from outside her door as one of the other inmates faced Reese's tickling hands.

"Wha...?" Tina said sleeply as she woke to see a older slightly less musculer warden enter.

"'Miss Tickler' right?" Said the man with grey hair on the sides of his head as he sat down next to Tina. "You really do what they say you did?"

The End.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back